SMACK/URLTV Presents: Charlie Clips vs. B-Magic Anticipation/Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who took it?
Charlie Clips 17 39.53%
B-Magic 26 60.47%
Voters: 43. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-15-2013, 10:11 AM         #121
raymondjackso25  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Clips got 3-0'd and hopefully people starting to see that dude only great battle was against Tay Tay.
 4 years ago '04        #122
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
Clips Won that, 2-1

RD 1: Clips
RD 2: B-Magic (Can go either Way)
RD 3: Clips
 4 years ago '05        #123
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,230 | Props total: 8825 8825
 raymondjackso25 said:
Clips got 3-0'd and hopefully people starting to see that dude only great battle was against Tay Tay.
What battle were you watching?
 4 years ago '04        #124
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
How can anyone say Clips took that?

Y'all didn't see him fumbling all over the last two rounds, or that just doesn't matter?

In a battle, if you don't get your sh*t off, you lose. Bottom line.
xike90x gave props

4 years ago '08        #125
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,772 | Props total: 9037 9037
charlie lost and charlie fell the fu*k off.even bmagoc who's been hungry as fick as of late is losing steam. battle rap is in a bad state.
 4 years ago '07        #126
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,899 | Props total: 1240 1240
I gave this to Clips 2-1. Clips winning rounds 1&3 even with the fu*k ups.
After this battle you n*ggas still gonna say B-Magic is top 5
 4 years ago '12        #127
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 MemphBleek05 said:
Exactly, they were sitting there talking and joking with each other....that's actually the first time I've seen B-Magic laugh and sh*t with the opponent...he usually has a bunch of facial reaction and random movements, as well as talking....
Magic is more facial expressions and laughing at bars. Clips was SALTY as sh*t. He even told don't demarcation not to hit the horn clips usually jokes here and there but dude looked HURT during alot of b magics bars. And b magic laughed plenty of times during the chill Jones and real deal battles. Clips caught feelings and BOTH underperformed here
 4 years ago '04        #128
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,232 | Props total: 3013 3013
 MemphBleek05 said:
Exactly, they were sitting there talking and joking with each other....that's actually the first time I've seen B-Magic laugh and sh*t with the opponent...he usually has a bunch of facial reaction and random movements, as well as talking....
he laughs all the time and slides in that..."eehhh" Its what made Chilla choke.

but Clips is trying to have a conversation with him while hes spittin
 4 years ago '12        #129
space
space
Surf and hollow the only battle that wasn't a complete letdown
 4 years ago '13        #130
BHAMBOi293 48 heat pts48
space
space
$12,487 | Props total: 19 19
 DontHateDaGreat said:
Magic is more facial expressions and laughing at bars. Clips was SALTY as sh*t. He even told don't demarcation not to hit the horn clips usually jokes here and there but dude looked HURT during alot of b magics bars. And b magic laughed plenty of times during the chill Jones and real deal battles. Clips caught feelings and BOTH underperformed here
He caught feelings dat n*gga b magic 2nd and 3rd was over hype and his 3rd was fu*king trash 2 be real bout it and he copy conceited shidd at the end of the 3rd yall n*ggaz need to chill with dat..
 4 years ago '11        #131
NyDon60 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,295 | Props total: 305 305
Clips 2-1
 08-15-2013, 12:28 PM         #132
Jets Fool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRILL SH1T said:
These top tier dudes are pissing me off, having months to prepare but can't have 3 solid rounds? Of the 4 NOME battles released Hollow-Surf has been the only one where one or both rappers didn't have a round that made me wanna stop watching
I see why Smack dropped Ars vs. Aye-Verb before some of the NOME battles.
 4 years ago '06        #133
snaxxx 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 1539 1539
b magic ......2-1

when is that hitman and conceited battle gonna drop?!
 4 years ago '12        #134
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 raymondjackso25 said:
Ridiculous comment.

Clips is top 5 & he even better then that when he serious & lock in. He play around to much in his 3rds & messing up lines.
 4 years ago '13        #135
BHAMBOi293 48 heat pts48
space
space
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Ridiculous comment.

Clips is top 5 & he even better then that when he serious & lock in. He play around to much in his 3rds & messing up lines.
I agree with everything u said clips is top 5 n*gga never got k!lled or nothing and i want 2 make another point in the 2nd round clips freestyle a lil bit so dats why he edge da second 2 me.
 4 years ago '12        #136
space
space
space
 Sincere730 said:
Con IS NOT battling Magic in front of a big crowd he said

Lux wants 40K Mook wants 50K to battle & Smack aint payin that

Hitman jus had a meltdown on twitter cuz Big T dropped before his
battle wit Con plus he threatened Norbes so he not gon be on it

I heard Hitman & Surf may be goin down in OCT tho on UW
Why??
 4 years ago '12        #137
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,853 | Props total: 3482 3482
Clips said he's not gonna battle again unless it's Hollow or Hitman or someone of high prestige... I think he's been feeling unmotivated
 4 years ago '12        #138
space
space
space
 BHAMBOi293 said:
I agree with everything u said clips is top 5 n*gga never got k!lled or nothing and i want 2 make another point in the 2nd round clips freestyle a lil bit so dats why he edge da second 2 me.
Just listening to his 1st I truly feel like if he locked in & wanted to be serious he probably couldn't be beat in a round. Lol it varies tho I feel like if you roll the dice you never know what you gon get wit dis n*gga. Maybe only by top tier n*ggas Hollow, or Lux. Even tho he has lost rounds b4 I feel like he coulda 3-0'd Jones just off his potential smh

I also feel like that's why n*ggas be mad & they try 2 play him because they don't like hearing that its accurate that you can say he never lost a battle. Because now its supposed to be a common consensus if you battle rap you can/have been beat, but alot of these n*ggas be playing to much & he do the most outta all of them.
 4 years ago '13        #139
BHAMBOi293 48 heat pts48
space
space
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Just listening to his 1st I truly feel like if he locked in & wanted to be serious he probably couldn't be beat in a round. Lol it varies tho I feel like if you roll the dice you never know what you gon get wit dis n*gga. Maybe only by top tier n*ggas Hollow, or Lux. Even tho he has lost rounds b4 I feel like he coulda 3-0'd Jones just off his potential smh

I also feel like that's why n*ggas be mad & they try 2 play him because they don't like hearing that its accurate that you can say he never lost a battle. Because now its supposed to be a common consensus if you battle rap you can/have been beat, but alot of these n*ggas be playing to much & he do the most outta all of them.
Shidd I feel u bruh I agree what everything u saying but u got 2 me entertaining just look at con and hollow n*ggas get mad cause dey joke and dey think its corny but that's how they don't get k!ll in da building. But I kind of like jokes in the battle but don't do it 2 much dats why hitman,con,hollow,ars,dna and clips be getting the views even t rex be joking and people like dat. These mid tiers need a lot of work to take the top tier rappers out and n*ggas complaining bout how the top tier not giving us good battles and chilla jones and b magic(new n*ggaz) didn't go crazy 4 real.
 4 years ago '12        #140
space
space
 BHAMBOi293 said:
He caught feelings dat n*gga b magic 2nd and 3rd was over hyped and his 3rd was fu*king trash 2 be real bout it and he copy conceited shidd at the end of the 3rd yall n*ggaz need to chill with dat..
n*gga I agree that both were trash but think about it have you ever seen clips
1.) constantly talk thru a dude round like ars does? Nah
2.) get upset when light bars get hyped? Nah he usually makes a joke like when he pretended to fall asleep during arsonals rounds
3.) get upset and tell Don demarco to stop forcing a horn? Nah
4.) get really mad at a heckler in the crowd? Nah. The only time he addressed a dude was when he was fu*king up that freestyle against serius and was all over the place but he want hurt then. B magic came light too but clips was in his feelings that night

Now clips is on of my favorite battles BUT he's been SUPER LAZY since that x factor battle. Not preparing 3rd rounds, using light a.ss rounds, and now fumbling during the rounds. Clips need to find his away. A motivated clips is top 3 but this flabby and sick clips barely making top 10
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago