SMACK/URLTV Presents: Charlie Clips vs. B-Magic Anticipation/Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who took it?
Charlie Clips 17 39.53%
B-Magic 26 60.47%
Voters: 43. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #101
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,224 | Props total: 2222 2222
I thought Clips got it 2-1 but that second could have went either way. Both of them dropped horrible 3rd rounds. It's sad because that first round was crazy.
 4 years ago '06        #102
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
Clips has the persona to be able to expose cats go to moves, but failed in this spot.... He relied on his swag and the home team backing him, and it fell flat... he simply din't have good angles/ or punches to attack magic in the later rounds... Real Deal broke him down better than clips tbh

Clips used Magic's style against him round 1, and it was his best round..... and that is with a lot of his lines being somewhat duplicated before and not being overly creative

like other said, both had their best material early.... If clips would of had better personals in the later round, he could of had a clear win, but didn't.... 3rd round was terrible by both, but magic just being more entertaining, edged it slightly...

side note, the forced demarco sh*t is kind of annoying, makes the cats get out of sink... I get it in spots, but dude is drawling too much attention to himself, and making sh*t more of a gimmick... maybe I'm alone with this lol
 4 years ago '04        #103
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3472 3472
Very let down by this battle.

First rd by clips was cold but his 2nd and 3rd were trash and he kept slippin.Magic was more consistent and his flow is always on pint.

1st-Clips
2nd Magic
3rd Magic
 4 years ago '12        #104
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 beanbryant24 said:
Clips loss to Jones.... debatable though... imo it was Clips first L
fu*k outta here. Jones had a rebuttal, a SCHEME (which he dissed clips for), young old n*gga, and how clips makes schemes. Thats 4 hot lines in the whole round. Clips barred his life away in round one

Superstar said:
daylyt vs swave sevah at sm3.....smack just said on thisis50
Swave bout to k!ll daylyt

Clips got the 1st round

2nd Round: "I'm software? (soft where?)" was recycled, spelling magic was already done by chilla jones, STOLE budden's diss line against saigon (tight end, wide receiver), then tried to remix b magic's slogan LIKE TAY ROC did. Clips was LAZY AS fu*k for this sh*t. So disappointing. Then clips caught feelings and started reacting every time a bar hit Magic got round 2

3rd Round: Clips talking to demarco was cool, and calling out tay-roc's bars were cool and i thought he was about to bring the heat but he stumbled and fumbled all over the rest of the round. Plus he caught feelings and talked all throughout b-magic's 3rd. He knew he lost. Especially how he was talking on the blogs and on twitter. If he does end up battling rex like he claimed in his round he needs to prepare forreal

Magic 2-1, clips fell off

Last edited by DontHateDaGreat; 08-15-2013 at 03:18 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #105
DROGBA 
space
space
$342 | Props total: 74 74
Clips is saying bars extra slow for us to get it but them sh*ts be the most basic a.ss lines.

B Magic got the battle 2:1 or 3:0 but thats not saying much. Besides the first round i prolly will never watch this battle again.
 4 years ago '07        #106
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
2-1 or 3-0 magic round 2 and 3 were sub par from both these n*ggas

round 1 is what i expected the whole battle to be
 4 years ago '07        #107
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 JimDinO77 said:
both them n*ggas 2nd and 3rd rounds were GARBAGE.... anybody hyping either one of them n*ggas is a d!ckrider.... battle was boring as fu*k.... clips got the first... magic got it 2-1 just cause he finished his sh*t.... them bars were weak as fu*k, both them n*ggas.... the crowd wanted clips to lose, but they were a little too desperate howling at every halfway decent bar magic spit.... "connected with gs like gucci shoes"....oooOOOOOOWooooeeeeooo DON DEMARCO
bar is hard u bozo
 4 years ago '06        #108
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
responding to the stay mad cat, no diss. at all...... .. the te/ wide out line is an old prison joke..... budden didn't re-invent the wheel either with that angle... ... clips was talking a lot during the battle though , sh*t was kind of gay, cause it's not his style... dude isn't a bully... like I said before din't care much fore either cats 2nd and 3rd rounds... 2 minute round, with a unlimited 3rd, since like the best format.... theirs a lot of trash getting said for the MOST part in longer rounds... SMACK could can get in more hungry cats with a shorter time limit...

think Ill will will show out tbh....I been going to bat for him, before it was cool to do..... they gave fam a C level rapper though at the end of the day lol...... politics...
 4 years ago '05        #109
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,365 | Props total: 14261 14261
Did Clips really say "go in a tight end come out a wide receiver" thats worst than a "ur momma" joke These top tier n*ggaz really been underwhelming lately.

Clips basic as fu*k and all that talking thru ya opponents rounds just show you fu*kin losing, I mean damn I can understand facial expressions and all that but at least shut the fu*k up.

Magic 3-0

sh*tty battle though.
 4 years ago '05        #110
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,254 | Props total: 8973 8973
It's a toss up...damn near a draw for me.....

1st Round - Clips
2nd Round - B-Magic
3rd Round - Both were trashbag juice...felt like Clips started freestyling and B-Magic seemed to end his earlier when he realized those punches weren't hitting. I'm slick leaning towards Clips, just off the strength, Magic's 3rd made Clip's 3rd a bit stronger. It brought home the whole "100 punches thrown 2 landed" scheme (I just through some numbers in there)
 4 years ago '08        #111
Solitary Genius 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,449 | Props total: 2093 2093
I got Clips first 2 rounds winnin this whole thing.... To me it's basically just where they placed they verses... Charlie's 3rd round was the worst B Magic should've switched his 1st verse wit his second n he prolly woulda won the second and third but Magics second was just generic punches as usual...

Clips 2-1
 4 years ago '04        #112
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
I'm going with a draw...gave clips round 1...round 2 could have gone either way...if I had to pick I would have given to clips...and the 3rd was an embarrasment. If clips didn't stumble every other line he would have gotten that round easy....felt like after a round and a half magic had nothing but filler and clips was relying in his first to be that over powering...gun to my head had to pick a winner though, id go clips

Last edited by patt24; 08-15-2013 at 08:48 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #113
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,103 | Props total: 4236 4236
 INFAMOUS said:
bar is hard u bozo
In a designer brand scheme, yeah.... That line was not worth a bunch of sirens and cheers fu*k out of here .... And They were forcing Demarcos the whole battle tho, b magic was the only offender
 4 years ago '05        #114
space
space
 JimDinO77 said:
In a designer brand scheme, yeah.... That line was not worth a bunch of sirens and cheers fu*k out of here .... And They were forcing Demarcos the whole battle tho, b magic was the only offender
Bruh, they force Don Demarcos every battle lol.........
 4 years ago '04        #115
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,236 | Props total: 3056 3056
2-1 Magic, Battle was a toss up though. Was this battle early on the card? Crowd was gassing everything even light bars.

Clips loses points for yappin through all of Magics rounds. sh*t is lame as hell.
 4 years ago '05        #116
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
JC vs chill a the best battle.....ever
 4 years ago '12        #117
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,855 | Props total: 3490 3490
 BrBHZ said:
2-1 Magic, Battle was a toss up though. Was this battle early on the card? Crowd was gassing everything even light bars.

Clips loses points for yappin through all of Magics rounds. sh*t is lame as hell.
Clips talks through people's rounds when he feels he's loosing
 4 years ago '05        #118
space
space
 TRILL SH1T said:
Clips talks through people's rounds when he feels he's loosing
B-Magic has done the same sh*t though....
 4 years ago '13        #119
BHAMBOi293 48 heat pts48
space
space
$12,487 | Props total: 19 19
 MemphBleek05 said:
B-Magic has done the same sh*t though....
Man I been hearing a lot of this they both was talking threw each other rounds dey didn't have no hard feeling why should the fans...

Last edited by BHAMBOi293; 08-15-2013 at 10:01 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #120
space
space
 BHAMBOi293 said:
Man I been hearing a lot of this they both was talking thru they each other rounds dey didn't have no hard feeling why should the fans...
Exactly, they were sitting there talking and joking with each other....that's actually the first time I've seen B-Magic laugh and sh*t with the opponent...he usually has a bunch of facial reaction and random movements, as well as talking....
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy