SMACK/URLTV Presents: Charlie Clips vs. B-Magic Anticipation/Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 234
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 143
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 101
Kanye Album Cover leaked?
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who took it?
Charlie Clips 17 39.53%
B-Magic 26 60.47%
Voters: 43. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-14-2013, 09:12 AM         #1
8299 pageviews
167 comments


Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMACK/URLTV Presents: Charlie Clips vs. B-Magic Anticipation/Discussion Thread
 

 


Last edited by Jets Fool; 08-14-2013 at 09:42 PM..

167 comments for "SMACK/URLTV Presents: Charlie Clips vs. B-Magic Anticipation/Discussion Thread"

 08-14-2013, 02:49 PM         #2
Jets Fool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '04        #3
TizOnly1 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,684 | Props total: 9437 9437
Magic the nicest out of all the newish n*ggas.

Magic one of the only n*ggas in URL without some lame a.ss gimmick, slow-it-down, say-it-again corny sh*t, so all the idiots can catch the grade school a.ss bars they be missing.

I fu*k with Magic crazy. Ready to see a bodybag.

Just off the trailer, Clips coming with some weak a.ss Magic Johnson line.. like every n*gga that ever battles B Magic ever. The "no look pass" part was hot.. Shoulda found something different to finish the scheme. URL n*ggas love using the same a.ss setups and flips as each other, all the damn time.
 5 years ago '13        #4
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
avatar space
space
$43,259 | Props total: 12345 12345
This battle will be nice
 5 years ago '04        #5
etchasketch 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,013 | Props total: 2758 2758
I can't wait to see Clips take his first clear L.
 5 years ago '07        #6
Jay-Vab 
space
space
space
$714 | Props total: 128 128
how he got a whole last name and his first name is only B??
 5 years ago '12        #7
TRILL SH1T 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$6,140 | Props total: 4958 4958
 TizOnly1 said:
Magic the nicest out of all the newish n*ggas.

Magic one of the only n*ggas in URL without some lame a.ss gimmick, slow-it-down, say-it-again corny sh*t, so all the idiots can catch the grade school a.ss bars they be missing.

I fu*k with Magic crazy. Ready to see a bodybag.

Just off the trailer, Clips coming with some weak a.ss Magic Johnson line.. like every n*gga that ever battles B Magic ever. The "no look pass" part was hot.. Shoulda found something different to finish the scheme. URL n*ggas love using the same a.ss setups and flips as each other, all the damn time.
B-Magic is top 5 IMO .. The only battle ill say he prob lost was against Real Deal (keep in mind I'm sure I havnt seen all of his battles).... And people are saying that Conceited it ducking him
 5 years ago '04        #8
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,177 | Props total: 2926 2926
Whay Time he releasing
 08-14-2013, 04:16 PM         #9
Jets Fool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

I guess at 8.
 5 years ago '04        #10
TizOnly1 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,684 | Props total: 9437 9437
 TRILL SH1T said:
B-Magic is top 5 IMO .. The only battle ill say he prob lost was against Real Deal (keep in mind I'm sure I havnt seen all of his battles).... And people are saying that Conceited it ducking him
Real Deal vs. Magic was debatable. Both came with 3 hard verses.
 5 years ago '10        #11
ARosary 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$10,155 | Props total: 3468 3468
Conceited may be the most overrated battle rapper in URL ...he may be good for 'commercial' viewers that can only grasp basic bars & jokes but for the Culture he not even top 5. of course he would duck B Magic, too much realness. I never thought I'd ever like none of them STL n*ggas but B Magic set himself apart from day 1.

Clips vs DNA just need to go head & happen for SM3. I really dont wanna see either of them n*ggas battle nobody else....Maybe Clips vs Surf but thats it.
 5 years ago '12        #12
TRILL SH1T 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$6,140 | Props total: 4958 4958
 ARosary said:
Conceited may be the most overrated battle rapper in URL ...he may be good for 'commercial' viewers that can only grasp basic bars & jokes but for the Culture he not even top 5. of course he would duck B Magic, too much realness. I never thought I'd ever like none of them STL n*ggas but B Magic set himself apart from day 1.

Clips vs DNA just need to go head & happen for SM3. I really dont wanna see either of them n*ggas battle nobody else....Maybe Clips vs Surf but thats it.
You don't like Young ill? Recent Young ill has been so-so but a focused motivated young ill is better then most
 08-14-2013, 04:55 PM         #13
Jets Fool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ARosary said:
Conceited may be the most overrated battle rapper in URL ...he may be good for 'commercial' viewers that can only grasp basic bars & jokes but for the Culture he not even top 5. of course he would duck B Magic, too much realness. I never thought I'd ever like none of them STL n*ggas but B Magic set himself apart from day 1.

Clips vs DNA just need to go head & happen for SM3. I really dont wanna see either of them n*ggas battle nobody else....Maybe Clips vs Surf but thats it.
Yung Ill vs T-Rex Search tht.
 5 years ago '07        #14
PowerBar Ernie 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$6,223 | Props total: 2649 2649
B-Magic cool but this hype I been seeing over him recently aint helpin. Dude lost to Young Kannon. How can B-Magic be in anybody top 5!
 5 years ago '04        #15
patt24 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$7,578 | Props total: 3523 3523
 TizOnly1 said:
Magic the nicest out of all the newish n*ggas.

Magic one of the only n*ggas in URL without some lame a.ss gimmick, slow-it-down, say-it-again corny sh*t, so all the idiots can catch the grade school a.ss bars they be missing.

I fu*k with Magic crazy. Ready to see a bodybag.

Just off the trailer, Clips coming with some weak a.ss Magic Johnson line.. like every n*gga that ever battles B Magic ever. The "no look pass" part was hot.. Shoulda found something different to finish the scheme. URL n*ggas love using the same a.ss setups and flips as each other, all the damn time.
the irony of this post lol...b magic is pretty much name flips only, which is his "gimmick"...that no showmanship will eventually hurt him...you cant just spit all name flips/punches all day and expect that sh*t to last.
 5 years ago '06        #16
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 0 0
 etchasketch said:
I can't wait to see Clips take his first clear L.
Clips loss to Jones.... debatable though... imo it was Clips first L
 5 years ago '04        #17
patt24 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$7,578 | Props total: 3523 3523
 TRILL SH1T said:
B-Magic is top 5 IMO .. The only battle ill say he prob lost was against Real Deal (keep in mind I'm sure I havnt seen all of his battles).... And people are saying that Conceited it ducking him
conceited is trash, of course hes going to duck someone who spits similar but better than him...he dont want to be embarrased
 5 years ago '04        #18
patt24 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$7,578 | Props total: 3523 3523
 PowerBar Ernie said:
B-Magic cool but this hype I been seeing over him recently aint helpin. Dude lost to Real Deal. How can B-Magic be in anybody top 5!
fixed
 5 years ago '07        #19
PowerBar Ernie 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$6,223 | Props total: 2649 2649
 Smokeen Freeman said:
NOPE
I watch that battle several times. I cant understand how anybody could give Magic even one round in that battle. Magic is dope but he aint top 5!

 patt24 said:
fixed
So thats 2 n*ggas that beat him. Real Deal recently beat Young Kannon. Young Kannon 3-0'd Magic. Magic gotta come with some other sh*t for him to be considered top 5!


Last edited by PowerBar Ernie; 08-14-2013 at 05:38 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #20
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$40,523 | Props total: 12951 12951
can't wait!! thanks
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
27 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
37 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
condoms are lame as fu-k
54 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
59 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
138 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
77 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy