Lupe Fiasco - SLR 2

most viewed right now
 138
 NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
NBA The sh-t Curry did to grown men is worse than someone making you fall
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
152 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #141
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,184 | Props total: 204 204
This sh*t is nasty.. Tell the other n*gga to do it better then... why get mad when you can get better?
 5 years ago '09        #142
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 Moony Jackson said:
so I guess all genres of music are supposed to be some sh*t you need a thesaurus and a calculator for huh?

like if n*ggas listen to metal rock or jazz and don't like rap they idiots huh?

foh

You're a dumbass.


Go listen to chief keef or some damn nursery songs.



we really gotta do better
 5 years ago '10        #143
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 Taree said:
You make no fu*king sense with this illogical a.ss post. Are you saying jazz or metal takes less intelligence than rap?

You should show some kind of extra effort and creativity in any genre. You n*ggas proving how dumb you really are.

Who needed a thesaurus and calculator?
my post flew over your head huh?

you stan n*ggas are funny though

focus most your time looking for something complex that you can't even grasp something simple

the point I made is music is a form of entertainment. some genres require no writing skill at all and my question to you pretentious f*ggits is do you call listeners of those genres idiots because they prefer to listen to just instruments?

so if I listen to rap to be entertained how the fu*k can you fault me for that? most of you n*ggas probably just fronting anyway. n*ggas cant even explain the song without posting a rap genius link to the lyrics

so all this lupe is only for the smart people talk is really just self-gratifying nonsense, n*ggas trying to act snobby and intellectual yet sharing the same forum with the "idiots" go take yall a.sses to mensa or something if yall so smart lol
 5 years ago '13        #144
Taree 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,489 | Props total: 8645 8645
 Moony Jackson said:
my post flew over your head huh?

you stan n*ggas are funny though

focus most your time looking for something complex that you can't even grasp something simple

the point I made is music is a form of entertainment. some genres require no writing skill at all and my question to you pretentious f*ggits is do you call listeners of those genres idiots because they prefer to listen to just instruments?

so if I listen to rap to be entertained how the fu*k can you fault me for that? most of you n*ggas probably just fronting anyway. n*ggas cant even explain what the song without posting a rap genius link to the lyrics

so all this lupe is only for the smart people talk is really just self-gratifying nonsense, n*ggas trying to act snobby and intellectual yet sharing the same forum with the "idiots" go take yall a.sses to mensa or something if yall so smart lol
The fact that you don't even realize how stupid your "points" are says it all.

Comparing jazz instrumentation to simple a.ss "entertaining" rap songs. Jazz drummers and artists are some of the most elite musicians in this world, NOT just entertainment you fu*king dumbass. An instrument can speak volumes to listeners, more so then your "entertaining" rap lyrics. You n*ggas really are this clueless huh? And you got the nerve to act like your bullsh*t is going over anyones head? fu*king stop it.


Last edited by Taree; 08-14-2013 at 12:30 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #145
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 Taree said:
The fact that you don't even realize how stupid your "points" are says it all.

Comparing jazz instrumentation to simple a.ss "entertaining" rap songs. Jazz drummers and artists are some of the most elite musicians in this world, NOT just entertainment you fu*king dumbass.
its all music

now go listen to lupe in your beats headphones in the club dork a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '13        #146
Taree 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,489 | Props total: 8645 8645
 Moony Jackson said:
its all music

now go listen to lupe in your beats headphones in the club dork a.ss n*gga
Now I'm a dork for the ether I just served to your dumbass logic huh? I'll be a "dork" while you continue to be that typical stupid n*gga.
 5 years ago '10        #147
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$3,465 | Props total: 827 827
 Moony Jackson said:
I'm tired of these lupe stans getting on their high horse and calling people dumb because they don't understand some fu*king concept or some hidden lyrical puzzles this n*gga put in his raps

fu*k that sh*t

rap is supposed to be entertaining

n*ggas think you dumb just because you don't like that bullsh*t

pretentious as fu*k
describes lupe and his fans perfectly
 5 years ago '10        #148
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 Taree said:
Now I'm a dork for the ether I just served to your dumbass logic huh? I'll be a "dork" while you continue to be that typical stupid n*gga.
where was the ether?

the fact that you still don't understand a simple point about the various music people listen to which has no bearings on their level of intelligence?

the fact that you are still in here arguing with someone who you claim is stupid, what does that make you since this is taking up your time?

the fact that its some foreign idea to you that people don't need to approach music like its supposed to be educating and can simply rely on it for entertainment?

so again I ask where was the ether that you served since you can't even grasp these points?
 5 years ago '11        #149
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$5,199 | Props total: 241 241
 5 years ago '10        #150
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,322 | Props total: 3501 3501

[pic - click to view]




I love this kind of rap. Had three people around me when I popped this on. Only one of em could understand even half the record. It just flew over the others heads. I miss when rap wasn't created equal. When you had a certain core group who could understand the references and slick word play.
 5 years ago '11        #151
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8382 8382
My favorite rapper of this era has returned!


[pic - click to view]

 08-14-2013, 12:50 PM         #152
antiraq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is it just me or does lupe remind you of LOS on this song
 08-14-2013, 12:50 PM         #153
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"n*ggas cant even explain the song without posting a rap genius link to the lyrics"
 08-14-2013, 12:51 PM         #154
antiraq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And wtf is so special about this song? Kendricks verse was better than this track.. Lupe not spitting that fire
 08-14-2013, 12:53 PM         #155
dan99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i use to be a lupe fan
 08-14-2013, 12:59 PM         #156
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THIS LUPE RESPONSE WAS fu*kIGN GARBAGE WHY R U n*ggaS HYPING THIS sh*t UP

WTF WAS HE EVEN SAYING RAMBLING ON BOUT B.S
 5 years ago '13        #157
Taree 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,489 | Props total: 8645 8645
 BIGthingsSON2 said:

[pic - click to view]




I love this kind of rap. Had three people around me when I popped this on. Only one of em could understand even half the record. It just flew over the others heads. I miss when rap wasn't created equal. When you had a certain core group who could understand the references and slick word play.
 5 years ago '11        #158
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$12,845 | Props total: 5326 5326
The ending was weak but he went hard
 08-14-2013, 01:56 PM         #159
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What the fu*k happened to lupe fiasco?

This isn't as hot as what he's capable of.
 08-14-2013, 02:10 PM         #160
Cheesypoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
got the worst ear for beats
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
92 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
75 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
157 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy