50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
 114
Image(s) inside 10 Women Tell Us How They Really Feel About Tiny Penises
161 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 110
Damn Lloyd Banks got fat
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Video inside San Antonio Goon gets his crib pulled up on by Baton Rouge goons?!
106 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
Tiny tells T.I. Floyd Mayweather "never stuck his d!ck in me"
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 4 years ago '10        #141
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$13,649 | Props total: 4491 4491
at that pic... why did he have to mention ASAP
 4 years ago '07        #142
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
I don't see how looking at information on a public site about someone you will do nothing to and say nothing clever about makes me anything when it leaves you guys looking like wannabe 50 cent esque stalkers. This Amanda Todd suicide talk is nothing more than an expression of subconscious desires. People make more fun of themselves with their own font colors, screen names, avatars, messages, etc than they could ever talk about me. A bunch of suburban white kids too hideous to post pictures of themselves who actually look at their tenures on a message board as a "career" just don't seem that offensive to me. Making fun of o small handful of my friends shows that they happen to look funny out of context at first glance on a site where any normal person looks out of place. I'm sorry my friends don't wear make up.
messy marv stan slapped this ish
 
 4 years ago '05        #143
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$9,590 | Props total: 4890 4890
 True Sinister said:
I don't see how looking at information on a public site about someone you will do nothing to and say nothing clever about makes me anything when it leaves you guys looking like wannabe 50 cent esque stalkers. This Amanda Todd suicide talk is nothing more than an expression of subconscious desires. People make more fun of themselves with their own font colors, screen names, avatars, messages, etc than they could ever talk about me. A bunch of suburban white kids too hideous to post pictures of themselves who actually look at their tenures on a message board as a "career" just don't seem that offensive to me. Making fun of o small handful of my friends shows that they happen to look funny out of context at first glance on a site where any normal person looks out of place. I'm sorry my friends don't wear make up.
Bruh you're asking for logic over the internet lol. Just laugh at the situation and move on. You're making it worse lol............I'm your conscious


[video - click to view]

 4 years ago '07        #144
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 MemphBleek05 said:
Bruh, not trying to clown you or anything, but maybe you should just laugh at the situation.....just say you like fu*king around and doing videos...rap for fun...and let that be that...doing awkward name flips isn't really helping things...
Naming yourself after a sidekick and the year his career ended already shows me that you are the type of person that rides with losers. Notice that guy is not even from the city he named himself after or that he didn't come up with the material that he gained his fame from.

You got to wear a costume on a board full of weirdos because you actually look at this place as the equivalent of a social life.

And a series of ellipses is not an adequate substitute for punctuation.
messy marv stan slapped this ish
 
 4 years ago '07        #145
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 MemphBleek05 said:
Bruh you're asking for logic over the internet lol. Just laugh at the situation and move on. You're making it worse lol............I'm your conscious

I don't see what worse is in a situation where nothing is bad.
messy marv stan slapped this ish
 
 4 years ago '07        #146
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 Fresco said:
For the first time ever I actually propped someone and told them to take it easy on the n*gga getting roasted

This sh*t is ridiculous, imagine if I Need $$$ took it a step further
He never had anything but names of family members that I never saw once.

Only other thing is random fb post, YouTube videos, and pictures. Then a bunch of people will pretend it's Ether and type laughing smilies all the time clenching their teeth and fists that words don't hurt. They don't even cause laughter when they are not clever.
messy marv stan slapped this ish
 
 4 years ago '10        #147
Walmart 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,246 | Props total: 5474 5474
This is one of the few times that I agree with 50
messy marv stan and 1 others gave props
 
 08-14-2013, 08:59 AM         #148
WavyCrockett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


this n*gga is upset b, you're in no position to call anybody white an suburban bruh
 4 years ago '07        #149
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 Walmart said:
This is one of the few times that I agree with 50
That this is hip hop? It didn't "actually" take an "actual" rocket scientist to figure it out.

Him tweeting is not hip hop.
messy marv stan slapped this ish
 
 4 years ago '05        #150
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$9,590 | Props total: 4890 4890
 True Sinister said:
Naming yourself after a sidekick and the year his career ended already shows me that you are the type of person that rides with losers. Notice that guy is not even from the city he named himself after or that he didn't come up with the material that he gained his fame from.

You got to wear a costume on a board full of weirdos because you actually look at this place as the equivalent of a social life.

And a series of ellipses is not an adequate substitute for punctuation.
Bruh, get this through your PT Cruiser shaped head, I'm trying to help you. I'm on Boxden during my work hours, while you freestyle in the back of old Blazers. Take the L, it happens to everyone at some point. I'll let your attempt of a diss slide, I don't go in on easy targets.
GrgeClrk and 3 others gave props
 
 4 years ago '10        #151
Walmart 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,246 | Props total: 5474 5474
 True Sinister said:
That this is hip hop? It didn't "actually" take an "actual" rocket scientist to figure it out.

Him tweeting is not hip hop.
No, but 50 is right about Kendrick's verse shaking up the industry
 4 years ago '07        #152
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 WavyCrockett said:


this n*gga is upset b, you're in no position to call anybody white an suburban bruh
I'm from Carson that is not suburbs.

Calling me "B" doesn't make you cam. And smilies don't convince me that you are dying laughing.
messy marv stan slapped this ish
 
 4 years ago '05        #153
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$9,590 | Props total: 4890 4890
 Walmart said:
No, but 50 is right about Kendrick's verse shaking up the industry
I don't think anyone can deny that though.
 4 years ago '07        #154
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 MemphBleek05 said:
Bruh, get this through your PT Cruiser shaped head, I'm trying to help you. I'm on Boxden during my work hours, while you freestyle in the back of old Blazers. Take the L, it happens to everyone at some point. I'll let your attempt of a diss slide, I don't go in on easy targets.
You really felt the need to explain yourself to me? Let me give you a hint for the rest of your adult life: unless I am the employer that you are being negligent at your job over you don't have to let me know anything. An L to me would show something bad about me or happen to me? What the fu*k are is anyone going to do? Smilie me to death?
messy marv stan slapped this ish
 
 4 years ago '07        #155
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 MemphBleek05 said:
I don't think anyone can deny that though.
^
It takes an obvious point for this man to be right about something. This is one of those.
messy marv stan slapped this ish
 
 4 years ago '05        #156
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$9,590 | Props total: 4890 4890
 True Sinister said:
You really felt the need to explain yourself to me? Let me give you a hint for the rest of your adult life: unless I am the employer that you are being negligent at your job over you don't have to let me know anything. An L to me would show something bad about me or happen to me? What the fu*k are is anyone going to do? Smilie me to death?
This n*gga right here....

Point is, roll with the jokes and move on.

 True Sinister said:
^
It takes an obvious point for this man to be right about something. This is one of those.
You done?
 4 years ago '07        #157
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 MemphBleek05 said:
This n*gga right here....

Point is, roll with the jokes and move on.



You done?
I wanted to make sure everyone else got their orgasm before we let the thread die like 50's career.

He too made fat jokes, talked about a guys' friends, made fun of the raps, talked about family members, wore wigs, and made jokes before he crashed and burned as well.
messy marv stan slapped this ish
 
 4 years ago '05        #158
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$9,590 | Props total: 4890 4890
 True Sinister said:
I wanted to make sure everyone else got their orgasm before we let the thread die like 50's career.

He too made fat jokes, talked about a guys' friends, made fun of the raps, talked about family members, wore wigs, and made jokes before he crashed and burned as well.
Let me give you a hint for the rest of your adult life: Stop over explaining yourself...and move on...
messy marv stan and 1 others gave props
 
 4 years ago '07        #159
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 MemphBleek05 said:
Let me give you a hint for the rest of your adult life: Stop over explaining yourself...and move on...
^
I'm breaking down a thread you have obvious interest in. You justified your actions to me like a 5 year old in trouble.

Mimicking my words is not the same as duplicating the affects of them.
 4 years ago '07        #160
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,881 | Props total: 1109 1109
this kid is still going

keep on burying your self, lookin like the black version of rosie odonell claiming you a rapper and sounding like a drunk kids bop MC

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Consequence of Reducing the Skill Gap
43 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside The first ever female Super Saiyan transformation
120 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside EyeCandyKO: Alicia Keys vs Gabrielle Union
42 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside What the Bible Doesn't Say - Why I don't believe in God
331 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Yall See The Hidden McBain Movie Edited from The Simpsons Episodes Lol
31 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside May 28 - Twitter Finger Trump Summed Up In Four Pics
65 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside "I'll have 2 number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip..."
27 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Boskoe to Game: "As Much As This Pains Me. #FlagOnThePlayBlood. " (Jokes)
71 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy