50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
New INFO on the taxstone connection.. (video proof, self snitching on twitter)..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This is why TAX STONE indictment will include MURDER
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 16 - breaking: Cnn to release new trump tape 48 hours before inaug..
197 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Yung Mazi shooter on camera (waffle House footage)
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 1 year ago '07        #1401
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3306 3306
 1 year ago '14        #1402
Playboi Loso 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,966 | Props total: 6080 6080
 True Sinister said:
Aren't you a Max B fan? Certainly he's the pinnacle of what lyricism is all about.

1 year ago '07        #1403
space
space
space
 MidNiteBlues said:
First off. I ain't tryna force no "false point". This whole thread has been +70 pages, spanning +2 yrs now of the boxden community establishing the fact that your a fat dusty piece of sh*t failure in life. The homie's bars just further reiterate that, so i fu*k with it.

The general consensus here is your a virgin 26-27 loser who took almost 8 yrs to grad. High school, and with possible mental problems. But u been f!ghting tooth and nail for +70 pages replying to EVERY n*gga tryna argue otherwise (ironically proving the point further). So whose tryna force a "false point"?

And i find it funny you would make fun of my ric flair gif talking bout "nekkid men dancing around". Thats all you got from that gif?

n*gga, that's what them buster a.ss pro wrestlers do. Atleast this n*gga made millions off of it.

[pic - click to view]

Oh the irony.

You roll around with community college rejects and retards in empty parking lots, "pro wrestling" for free. You hypocritical f*ggot. I'm surprised this man " who dances around nekkid" ain't one of your idols.

I will NOT be going back and forth with you again, learnt my lesson 2 yrs ago . Take this post however u want. I'll just continue to watch this roast of your life from afar with my popcorn in hand.
tl;dr
 1 year ago '14        #1404
JoMo 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 337 337
 True Sinister said:
too long, can't read
Fixed for you

I'm just warming up tho

[video - click to view]

1 year ago '11        #1405
The Rhyming Ape 55 heat pts55
space
space
$10,464 | Props total: 13632 13632
 True Sinister said:
Shut your interspecies erotica ape fu*king a.ss up and keep spending every paycheck making it rain at the zoo.
you thought that was funny too? See bruh i would feel sorry for you but i can tell you one of those special snowflake types with no real talent or any reason for anybody to like you. but then you make SURE nobody likes your a.ss by pretending to be smarter and more important than the people around you.

fu*k outta here dog
 1 year ago '13        #1406
JamesJones 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 4878 4878
fu*k this thread keeps getting bumped

Never Forget
 1 year ago '13        #1407
JamesJones 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 4878 4878
I-NeeD-$$$ said: »

yea yo... at one point he was usin the streets like his own personal diary.. makin all these threads about how lonely he was and his bum a.ss life.. it was actually pretty entertaining.

So long story short ... he makes this thread talkin about he signed up on this cam website jerkin off for money. Then "grimey money" figured out his screen name on the site and went and recorded one of his shows and made this big exposure thread.

Then the GPOAT "Rozay" had this bright idea to send the pics and vids to his family on facebook and I think threatening to post em on his schools fb page

Then Ronnie came through the streets and crushed the buildings ....and banned everyone that had anything to do with it which was damn near half the posters and it aint been the same since...

I might be off on some parts but thats the gist of it...

Oh he is...

3nl1ght3ned said:
i ain't disappear I'm right here n*gga

that jerking off on cam sh*t was blown out of proportion and taken out of context. When the sh*t popped off I didn't go anywhere, I left because everyone involved got banned and the streets went to sh*t.(which it still is)

go ahead and spin the sh*t like I was jacking it on a gay webcam site, go ahead and ignore the fact that females visit the site too and they're always looking for hot guys with nice bodies to get off with. Ignore all my omegle screen captures where I had fine dime bi*ches flashing t*ts for me, remember that?

of course you don't...
 Impeccable said:
Wait, that fu*k n*gga jerked on cam?
 Drone said:
You got a lot of balls to show yourself after you were caught jerking off on cam son....lotta balls. I heard the vid was sent to your parents and your family through facebook.
 3nl1ght3ned said:
I'll show myself to whomever I please, i don't give a fu*k what boxden or my family thinks.

account name is S T O N E D

hit me up and catch a broadcast..
Classic thread, and this part gets overlooked due to all the True Sinister sh*t

[quote notification disabled / max 3 quotes per post]
 1 year ago '15        #1408
WideEyed 
space
space
space
$3 | Props total: 0 0
I've been lurkin here secretly, waiting for drama, there's too much peace for me
"Preach it G"
You say you charged up but you still seem meek to me
Slap you with 2 bars easily.. *ahem*
Dont respond, or we gonna need a minister outchea
I doubt ya, i can tell aint nothin truly sinister bout ya
 1 year ago '04        #1409
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,040 | Props total: 2016 2016
i was wondering why this thread kept popping up
 1 year ago '15        #1410
felony625 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,298 | Props total: 573 573
 WideEyed said:
I've been lurkin here secretly, waiting for drama, there's too much peace for me
"Preach it G"
You say you charged up but you still seem meek to me
Slap you with 2 bars easily.. *ahem*
Dont respond, or we gonna need a minister outchea
I doubt ya, i can tell aint nothin truly sinister bout ya
 1 year ago '15        #1411
WideEyed 
space
space
space
 felony625 said:
 1 year ago '15        #1412
felony625 2 heat pts
space
space
 WideEyed said:

[pic - click to view]

1 year ago '12        #1413
You Hater 1395 heat pts1395
space
space
$40,818 | Props total: 16297 16297
 1 year ago '15        #1414
WideEyed 
space
space
space
 felony625 said:

[pic - click to view]

1 year ago '15        #1415
felony625 2 heat pts
space
space
 WideEyed said:

[pic - click to view]

1 year ago '15        #1416
NUT456 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 2141 2141
 JamesJones said:

yea yo... at one point he was usin the streets like his own personal diary.. makin all these threads about how lonely he was and his bum a.ss life.. it was actually pretty entertaining.

So long story short ... he makes this thread talkin about he signed up on this cam website jerkin off for money. Then "grimey money" figured out his screen name on the site and went and recorded one of his shows and made this big exposure thread.

Then the GPOAT "Rozay" had this bright idea to send the pics and vids to his family on facebook and I think threatening to post em on his schools fb page

Then Ronnie came through the streets and crushed the buildings ....and banned everyone that had anything to do with it which was damn near half the posters and it aint been the same since...

Oh he is...

[pic - click to view]

lmaoooo
 1 year ago '15        #1417
D34THW15H 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,239 | Props total: 478 478
 JamesJones said:

Oh he is...

crazy
 1 year ago '07        #1418
Saidis 5 heat pts
space
space
$469 | Props total: 122 122
Im on page 21 of this CLASSIC exposure

[pic - click to view]

1 year ago '07        #1419
Saidis 5 heat pts
space
space
$469 | Props total: 122 122
 MidNiteBlues said:
Holy fu*kin shiiiiit... How'd I miss this classic, started out funny as hell but this just gettin sad lol.

fu*kin mt Everest avalanche level of L's piling upon L's for the kid. Lets recap, so far:

-self admitted 25 yr old virgin
-special Ed a.ss n*gga who took almost double the amt of time to finish hs
-mid twenties without a driver license
-bowling ball body, mr potatoe shaped head, and hot dog rolls neck
-misfit gang of wwe reject butt buddies
-HORRIBLE rapper who think he ill/authority on hiphop
-delusion: "doesn't care/not bothered" but replied to EVERY single post with the weakest attempts of comebacks I ever seen in my bx career (n*gga u coming at ppl usernames while everyone coming at ur life kid)
-delusion again: justify every single L with paragraphs n paragraph of sad bullsh*t
- THIS:
[pic - click to view]

Just stop it dude, if u still dunno why u gettin clowned and lost at life...then ur more delusional then I thought...just stop b, no seriously stop, the hole u got urself in is literally 100 ft deep now...make a new username n begin fresh.

*inb4heREPLIESandcomesatmyusernameorotherirrelevan tsh*t*
I held it together till this

1 year ago '07        #1420
space
space
space
 Saidis said:
I held it together till this

@

Just said a bunch of random facts, some insults, posted a smilie another person made, but a bunch of dashes, described something I didn't do as if it underplayed what I said and put an asterisks

*inb4midniteblues futilely tries to convince me that just because he's an ugly, friendless, ashamed, desperate, thirsty, unemployed, uneducated, non talented loser that I somehow lost

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Russell Wilson wants you to know he loves his wife, after losing to Future..
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Can We Talk For A Minute? brennaraina
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 5 Child Stars You Didn't Know Died
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ANANSA "Sexy isn't a size it's a attitude"
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Samsung Will Unveil A 5" Flexible Phone That Folds Outward Into A 7" T..
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Poor Gohan:mjcry:
79 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside J cole - high for hours
171 comments
1 day ago