50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Groom cancels wedding after video of Bride going Wild in Bachelorette ..
191 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Ohhh Fux I'm cumn hard!!! Day 12 nofap fail
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Carmelahabibi is a bad bi-ch!!!
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Female Middle School Teachers Run The Fade Apparently After Running Out..
83 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '12        #1381
deadpres 4 heat pts
space
space
$973 | Props total: 129 129
lmao chill this sh*t is out on hand
 2 years ago '05        #1382
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,212 | Props total: 2550 2550
 True Sinister said:
You're trying to force a false point harder than Meek Mill right now. Putting up gifs of guys who dance around nekkid, get fired, and literally can't stick to a script acting like his fake bars imitating my truth are somehow true.
First off. I ain't tryna force no "false point". This whole thread has been +70 pages, spanning +2 yrs now of the boxden community establishing the fact that your a fat dusty piece of sh*t failure in life. The homie's bars just further reiterate that, so i fu*k with it.

The general consensus here is your a virgin 26-27 loser who took almost 8 yrs to grad. High school, and with possible mental problems. But u been f!ghting tooth and nail for +70 pages replying to EVERY n*gga tryna argue otherwise (ironically proving the point further). So whose tryna force a "false point"?

And i find it funny you would make fun of my ric flair gif talking bout "nekkid men dancing around". Thats all you got from that gif?

n*gga, that's what them buster a.ss pro wrestlers do. Atleast this n*gga made millions off of it.

[pic - click to view]

Oh the irony.

You roll around with community college rejects and retards in empty parking lots, "pro wrestling" for free. You hypocritical f*ggot. I'm surprised this man " who dances around nekkid" ain't one of your idols.

I will NOT be going back and forth with you again, learnt my lesson 2 yrs ago . Take this post however u want. I'll just continue to watch this roast of your life from afar with my popcorn in hand.
 2 years ago '15        #1383
felony625 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 621 621
 MidNiteBlues said:
First off. I ain't tryna force no "false point". This whole thread has been +70 pages, spanning +2 yrs now of the boxden community establishing the fact that your a fat dusty piece of sh*t failure in life. The homie's bars just further reiterate that, so i fu*k with it.

The general consensus here is your a virgin 26-27 loser who took almost 8 yrs to grad. High school, and with possible mental problems. But u been f!ghting tooth and nail for +70 pages replying to EVERY n*gga tryna argue otherwise (ironically proving the point further). So whose tryna force a "false point"?

And i find it funny you would make fun of my ric flair gif talking bout "nekkid men dancing around". Thats all you got from that gif?

n*gga, that's what them buster a.ss pro wrestlers do. Atleast this n*gga made millions off of it.

[pic - click to view]

Oh the irony.

You roll around with community college rejects and retards in empty parking lots, "pro wrestling" for free. You hypocritical f*ggot. I'm surprised this man " who dances around nekkid" ain't one of your idols.

I will NOT be going back and forth with you again, learnt my lesson 2 yrs ago . Take this post however u want. I'll just continue to watch this roast of your life from afar with my popcorn in hand.

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '13        #1384
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,639 | Props total: 16 16
 True Sinister said:
I ain't from the trap I don't care what the trap say/
I'm on the internet were certain people tend to act gay/
Boxden is the site where I'm not to be polite/
I be giving out whoopings like a father every night/
Despite how I engage I don't gotta ever write/
Guys I see through like a bottle filled with Sprite/
The @ is they'll get clobbered in a f!ght/
To a hating a.ss poster who obviously
[spoiler - click to view]

hite/
Motherfu*k a smilie/ weirdos be reminding me of Miley/
My d!ck is like that wrecking ball they're riding me/
Ass eat Kevin Gate perverts into sodomy/
Spreading ducktales on the web like Prodigy/
My real name's Ronald keep calling me that/
That's not a secret I said that sh*t all on a track/
Somebody tell @
That I'd rather be a virgin than have a d!ck all in my back/

Tru Story said:

Now I dont usually pick on retarded kids,
But Ima make an exception/
Since this virgin thought it
was smart to place my name in his mentions/
No respect in his real life, so he wanna take his aggression/
Out on the beast,Tru Story
Name should be mentioned,
only wit the greats and the legends/
Why you mad?
cause I made u the laughin stock of the site??/
Stop frontin, this the most attention u ever got in ya life/
And believe me when I tell you, you do NOT wanna f!ght/
Throw a left jab just to catch u off guard
then you get ROCKED wit the right/
I really bled for my rep, you a backyard wrestler/
wannabe Rap God , but just a fat slob, heckler/
Well check this, Ronald, I'm the Rap Gods messenger/
They said k!ll yourself
and let them trash bars rest wit ya/

fu*k outta here wit that bullsh*t
 2 years ago '07        #1385
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 2 years ago '14        #1386
Playboi Loso 48 heat pts48
space
space
$6,704 | Props total: 15172 15172
 True Sinister said:
Aren't you a Max B fan? Certainly he's the pinnacle of what lyricism is all about.

2 years ago '07        #1387
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 MidNiteBlues said:

[pic - click to view]

Oh the irony.

tl;dr
 2 years ago '14        #1388
JoMo 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 432 432
 True Sinister said:
too long, can't read
Fixed for you

I'm just warming up tho

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '11        #1389
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$11,738 | Props total: 19419 19419
 True Sinister said:
Shut your interspecies erotica ape fu*king a.ss up and keep spending every paycheck making it rain at the zoo.
you thought that was funny too? See bruh i would feel sorry for you but i can tell you one of those special snowflake types with no real talent or any reason for anybody to like you. but then you make SURE nobody likes your a.ss by pretending to be smarter and more important than the people around you.

fu*k outta here dog
 2 years ago '13        #1390
JamesJones 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,056 | Props total: 6708 6708
fu*k this thread keeps getting bumped

Never Forget
 2 years ago '13        #1391
JamesJones 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,056 | Props total: 6708 6708
I-NeeD-$$$ said: »

yea yo... at one point he was usin the streets like his own personal diary.. makin all these threads about how lonely he was and his bum a.ss life.. it was actually pretty entertaining.

So long story short ... he makes this thread talkin about he signed up on this cam website jerkin off for money. Then "grimey money" figured out his screen name on the site and went and recorded one of his shows and made this big exposure thread.

Then the GPOAT "Rozay" had this bright idea to send the pics and vids to his family on facebook and I think threatening to post em on his schools fb page

Then Ronnie came through the streets and crushed the buildings ....and banned everyone that had anything to do with it which was damn near half the posters and it aint been the same since...

I might be off on some parts but thats the gist of it...

Oh he is...

3nl1ght3ned said:
i ain't disappear I'm right here n*gga

that jerking off on cam sh*t was blown out of proportion and taken out of context. When the sh*t popped off I didn't go anywhere, I left because everyone involved got banned and the streets went to sh*t.(which it still is)

go ahead and spin the sh*t like I was jacking it on a gay webcam site, go ahead and ignore the fact that females visit the site too and they're always looking for hot guys with nice bodies to get off with. Ignore all my omegle screen captures where I had fine dime bi*ches flashing t*ts for me, remember that?

of course you don't...
 Impeccable said:
Wait, that fu*k n*gga jerked on cam?
 Drone said:
You got a lot of balls to show yourself after you were caught jerking off on cam son....lotta balls. I heard the vid was sent to your parents and your family through facebook.
 3nl1ght3ned said:
I'll show myself to whomever I please, i don't give a fu*k what boxden or my family thinks.

account name is S T O N E D

hit me up and catch a broadcast..
Classic thread, and this part gets overlooked due to all the True Sinister sh*t

[quote notification disabled / max 3 quotes per post]
 07-28-2015, 03:40 PM         #1392
WideEyed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been lurkin here secretly, waiting for drama, there's too much peace for me
"Preach it G"
You say you charged up but you still seem meek to me
Slap you with 2 bars easily.. *ahem*
Dont respond, or we gonna need a minister outchea
I doubt ya, i can tell aint nothin truly sinister bout ya
 2 years ago '04        #1393
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,338 | Props total: 2437 2437
i was wondering why this thread kept popping up
 2 years ago '15        #1394
felony625 2 heat pts
space
space
 WideEyed said:
I've been lurkin here secretly, waiting for drama, there's too much peace for me
"Preach it G"
You say you charged up but you still seem meek to me
Slap you with 2 bars easily.. *ahem*
Dont respond, or we gonna need a minister outchea
I doubt ya, i can tell aint nothin truly sinister bout ya
 07-28-2015, 06:46 PM         #1395
WideEyed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 felony625 said:
 2 years ago '15        #1396
felony625 2 heat pts
space
space
 WideEyed said:

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '12        #1397
You Hater 1419 heat pts1419
space
space
space
$41,448 | Props total: 17803 17803
 07-28-2015, 06:56 PM         #1398
WideEyed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 felony625 said:

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '15        #1399
felony625 2 heat pts
space
space
 WideEyed said:

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '15        #1400
NUT456 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,211 | Props total: 2395 2395
 JamesJones said:
I-NeeD-$$$ said: »

yea yo... at one point he was usin the streets like his own personal diary.. makin all these threads about how lonely he was and his bum a.ss life.. it was actually pretty entertaining.

So long story short ... he makes this thread talkin about he signed up on this cam website jerkin off for money. Then "grimey money" figured out his screen name on the site and went and recorded one of his shows and made this big exposure thread.

Then the GPOAT "Rozay" had this bright idea to send the pics and vids to his family on facebook and I think threatening to post em on his schools fb page

Then Ronnie came through the streets and crushed the buildings ....and banned everyone that had anything to do with it which was damn near half the posters and it aint been the same since...

I might be off on some parts but thats the gist of it...

Oh he is...

Classic thread, and this part gets overlooked due to all the True Sinister sh*t

[pic - click to view]

lmaoooo
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn Kylie
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kingdom Cum
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shaq & Chuck Back At It... Big Aristotle Threatening The Fade
71 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 10 Life Hacks That Will Change Your Adult Life
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 23 - Police: Woman Hands ‘Blunt’ To Officer During Traffic Stop
111 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dad gives son’s handmade cardboard Nintendo Switch a massive, heartwar..
78 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 23 - President Trump's $4.1 TRILLION budget proposal in a nutshell
213 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 30 Is the New 50: "Old Age" is Killing My Dating Life
182 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy