50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
 90
No Condom Nation: Porn star Rahyndee James
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Poker pro wins $4.7M in WSOP Main Event in 2nd place, asks reporter ou..
30 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside First Trailer for the Jadakiss Biopic
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
NBA Melo's Son Kiyan Anthony Game Winning Jumper Wins AAU National Championshi..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '14        #1241
JoMo 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$2,953 | Props total: 495 495
 True Sinister said:
We still trying to give the fake True props for the exposure that I gave BX? Generic random food jokes?

Not giving up doesn't mean you are winning. It's like you're trying to f!ght a war I already won. @ got embarrassed and exposed for not knowing anything about street life with his suburban definition of snitching in the Suge Knight thread. White Girl Mob broke up and none of them got careers. My YouTube following greatly multiplied along with my bx rep. With the exception of a few people everyone here is afraid to show who they really are. 50 got dropped, flopped, reformed the unit but is now afraid to release a traditional album and control doesn't matter.
Boy you still a virgin
 04-19-2015, 08:17 AM         #1242
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga still getting bodied in the original thread 2 years later

you lost at bx, make a new account fam
 2 years ago '07        #1243
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3315 3315
 JoMo said:
Boy you still a virgin
Which is superior to any alternative that you have in mind...or in your SN
 2 years ago '12        #1244
Tha 23rd Buchan 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,289 | Props total: 564 564
 PrisonRules said:

[pic - click to view]

 2 years ago '13        #1245
PrincessCadance 
space
avatar space
space
$2,412 | Props total: 1569 1569
66 pages of back to back

 2 years ago '07        #1246
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3315 3315
 PrincessCadance said:
66 pages of back to back

Unicorns? princess?

Ridiculing others just doesn't work when you're gay. What must I do to get through to you. How are you using a term named after a song that was mocking gay sh*t and that's your entire gimmick?
 2 years ago '07        #1247
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3315 3315
 nasty Neighbor said:
this n*gga still getting bodied in the original thread 2 years later

you lost at bx, make a new account fam
You lost at life. Go to the middle east or something and run around looking for landmines.
 2 years ago '14        #1248
JoMo 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$2,953 | Props total: 495 495
 True Sinister said:
Which is superior to any alternative that you have in mind...or in your SN
right. Go ahead, talk about my SN... meanwhile you still at home with your parents, making diss songs about white girls, no car, still took you 7 1/2 years to finish high school, 26 or older and ain't never even kissed a bi*ch... yeah real superior.



Your pops must be real proud
 2 years ago '13        #1249
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,725 | Props total: 1912 1912
Why is this thread not locked yet?
 2 years ago '07        #1250
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3315 3315
 JoMo said:
right. Go ahead, talk about my SN... meanwhile you still at home with your parents, making diss songs about white girls, no car, still took you 7 1/2 years to finish high school, 26 or older and ain't never even kissed a bi*ch... yeah real superior.



Your pops must be real proud
I made one diss and her frail career instantly shattered. It's been over 3 years. So that first statement is directly false. Got my a.ssociates with a bachelors coming soon. This 7.5 years that was out of my control has been over for 5 years and is still vastly superior to GED/dropout status. You still only rank your own value on how much saliva you swap with someone that means nothing to anyone.
 2 years ago '08        #1251
Solitary Genius 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$7,165 | Props total: 1568 1568
 True Sinister said:
We still trying to give the fake True props for the exposure that I gave BX? Generic random food jokes?

Not giving up doesn't mean you are winning. It's like you're trying to f!ght a war I already won. @ got embarrassed and exposed for not knowing anything about street life with his suburban definition of snitching in the Suge Knight thread. White Girl Mob broke up and none of them got careers. My YouTube following greatly multiplied along with my bx rep. With the exception of a few people everyone here is afraid to show who they really are. 50 got dropped, flopped, reformed the unit but is now afraid to release a traditional album and control doesn't matter.
don't let some online mafu*kers break ur spirit, most of em followers n "exposing" somebody online and gettin props from other nerds is they only way to get acknowledged in life... it's a safe bet that most of the ppl tryna talk down on u here ain't no better in their life... keep ya head up G
 2 years ago '14        #1252
JoMo 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$2,953 | Props total: 495 495
 True Sinister said:
I made one diss and her frail career instantly shattered. It's been over 3 years. So that first statement is directly false. Got my a.ssociates with a bachelors coming soon. This 7.5 years that was out of my control has been over for 5 years and is still vastly superior to GED/dropout status. You still only rank your own value on how much saliva you swap with someone that means nothing to anyone.
Your diss didn't end her career as it never really got started. I never said I rank my value as a person based on my s3x life... but if I did I'd be a c*cky mf!

My "value" comes from helping the people I meet in my everyday life, disadvantaged youth in my community.. something you couldn't fathom because you stay inside all day.


speaking of which ..You still beating off daily bi*ch boy ?


[pic - click to view]

 2 years ago '14        #1253
JoMo 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$2,953 | Props total: 495 495
He bumped this thread not me...


fu*k true sinister and anybody that love him
 2 years ago '10        #1254
Dtown 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,332 | Props total: 728 728
Can somebody give me a quick rundown of what happend. 45 fu*kn pages........I know true sinister took another L but details?
 04-19-2015, 10:35 AM         #1255
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
is this the first 100,000 thread on boxden?
 2 years ago '14        #1256
JoMo 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$2,953 | Props total: 495 495
 Dtown said:
Can somebody give me a quick rundown of what happend. 45 fu*kn pages........I know true sinister took another L but details?
Just an eternal L for an arrogant fool.. who apparently has some fans/sympathisers in this thread.
 2 years ago '09        #1257
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,967 | Props total: 3004 3004
Yall gon make one of these kids off themselves

I remember when this thread dropped tho
 2 years ago '09        #1258
DesertEagle 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$7,903 | Props total: 1459 1459

[pic - click to view]

 2 years ago '14        #1259
Channel Zero 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,225 | Props total: 384 384
 2 years ago '04        #1260
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$4,812 | Props total: 877 877
 DesertEagle said:

[pic - click to view]

You muthafu*kas k!ll me with these Gifs
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
BBW Pick'em Challenge
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Video inside The truth about black seed oil and how it changed my life
207 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside EXTREMELY RARE!!! Fearless Male Lion attacks Buffalo Herd, ALONE!!!
67 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
NBA Draymond Green posted about Connor Mcgregor and...Connor clapped back
167 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
She actually a dime, shame she a smut doe...
28 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Toronto rapper Robin Banks shot 9 times and paralyzed from the neck down
244 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Rick Ross just started following 50 Cent on Instagram
77 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Top Goons Turned Rapper List
173 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy