50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
 138
Dipset to reunite
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside Instagram clowning boosies pants
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Driver pulled from car and beaten after hitting and killing t..
85 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 82
Video inside NBA Youngboy Threatens to kill rapper for Wearing Dress
24 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 3 years ago '07        #1181
True Sinister 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$21,340 | Props total: 3814 3814
 Loso NYC said:
This is exactly why this thread is this long

n*gga you have the audacity & arrogance to call somebody else retarded after it took you damn near double the normal amount of time to graduate high school

I'm not a fu*king doctor but anybody with a brain can tell you have issues

A normal person would've took his first L and moved the fu*k on

This thread 60 pages of you trying and failing to defend yourself

Go see a therapist my G, not even kidding
No retarded people "graduate" in 4 years all the time and many many others are dropouts and GED recipients.

Not only are you not a doctor but you lack tact and even humor with your lackluster taunts. You like a guy who pretends to be a comic book character who thinks he was going to go platinum. You are butt hurt that I spoke the truth about a false idol of yours and all you can hold on to is "it took you longer to get through high school" and pretending to ignore the environmental handicaps against me.

You are protecting your failure on to me.
 3 years ago '07        #1182
True Sinister 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$21,340 | Props total: 3814 3814
 sbrown1 said:
yall got my dude trapped feelin like he has to respond to the posts because everytime u quote him it gives him something else to respond to... it's easy to get caught up and yall got my mans in a trap... he dont even seem like a bad dude

i haven't read the rest of this thead... im sure there was some very strong ether ijs
I'm letting the arguments fall under their own weight and showing how desperate and redundant they became over a year ago.
 01-18-2015, 07:17 PM         #1183
PrimeZaire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 True Sinister said:
You are protecting your failure on to me.
do you mean projecting webster?
 3 years ago '07        #1184
True Sinister 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$21,340 | Props total: 3814 3814
 PrimeZaire said:
do you mean projecting webster?
Yep.

Projecting. My screen is cracked to where I couldn't see that the auto complete did that. Not the first or last L of it's kind.

I thought I clicked projecting but I hit protecting
 3 years ago '14        #1185
Playboi Loso 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$7,538 | Props total: 19953 19953
 True Sinister said:
No retarded people "graduate" in 4 years all the time and many many others are dropouts and GED recipients.

Not only are you not a doctor but you lack tact and even humor with your lackluster taunts. You like a guy who pretends to be a comic book character who thinks he was going to go platinum. You are butt hurt that I spoke the truth about a false idol of yours and all you can hold on to is "it took you longer to get through high school" and pretending to ignore the environmental handicaps against me.

You are protecting your failure on to me.
Don't you mean PROJECTING?

I came in this thread & made an observation

You took it upon yourself to reply to me to try (and fail) to defend yourself

Max B has nothing to do with the fact that you graduated at an age where most people are graduating college or the fact that you've never seen a real live pus*y before

Just stop

The fact that this thread is this long is fu*kin ridiculous

Log off Boxden, matter fact delete it from your internet history

Go see a therapist because there IS something wrong with you

Get your life together
 01-18-2015, 07:25 PM         #1186
PrimeZaire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 True Sinister said:
Yep.

Projecting. My screen is cracked to where I couldn't see that the auto complete did that. Not the first or last L of it's kind.

I thought I clicked projecting but I hit protecting
look another excuse
[pic - click to view]

 3 years ago '07        #1187
True Sinister 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$21,340 | Props total: 3814 3814
 Loso NYC said:
Don't you mean PROJECTING?

I came in this thread & made an observation

You took it upon yourself to reply to me to try (and fail) to defend yourself

Max B has nothing to do with the fact that you graduated at an age where most people are graduating college or the fact that you've never seen a real live pus*y before

Just stop

The fact that this thread is this long is fu*kin ridiculous

Log off Boxden, matter fact delete it from your internet history

Go see a therapist because there IS something wrong with you

Get your life together
You only started embarrassingly yourself today after you got upset because of the other thread.

You only noticed that typo because primezaire pointed it out

I only made that typo because of a cracked screen

You didn't observe anything. You claimed you did to try and attack my character.

My failures have nothing to do with 50 and K dot.

You look pathetic trying to appear smart and slick.
 3 years ago '07        #1188
True Sinister 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$21,340 | Props total: 3814 3814
 PrimeZaire said:
look another excuse
[pic - click to view]

Are you claiming there aren't cracks all over the screen? Would you take the L if I proved it right now?
 3 years ago '13        #1189
beaker1015 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$6,010 | Props total: 3613 3613
That true sinister guy is an idiot.
 01-18-2015, 07:37 PM         #1190
PrimeZaire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 True Sinister said:
Are you claiming there aren't cracks all over the screen? Would you take the L if I proved it right now?
during your 7 year tenure of high school did they not teach you the differennce between an excuse and lie?


ex·cuse
verb
ikˈskyo͞oz/
1.
attempt to lessen the blame attaching to (a fault or offense); seek to defend or justify.



lie
lī/Submit
noun
noun: lie; plural noun: lies
1.
an intentionally false statement.


I accused you of repeatedly using excuses but somehow... you must have gotten that confused with me accusing you of lying



















oh well, true sinister, will true sinister
 3 years ago '14        #1191
Playboi Loso 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$7,538 | Props total: 19953 19953
 True Sinister said:
You only started embarrassingly yourself today after you got upset because of the other thread.

You only noticed that typo because primezaire pointed it out

I only made that typo because of a cracked screen

You didn't observe anything. You claimed you did to try and attack my character.

My failures have nothing to do with 50 and K dot.

You look pathetic trying to appear smart and slick.
What other thread?

You claim not to care what other people think

Yet you've dragged this thread on for a year going back & forth with n*ggas trying to validate your own fu*ked up situation

Typing whole novels full of personal information that nobody needed or cared to know

Go outside n*gga
 3 years ago '12        #1192
Point Bron 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,038 | Props total: 64 64
This sh*t is still going on? wtf
 3 years ago '07        #1193
True Sinister 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$21,340 | Props total: 3814 3814
 Loso NYC said:
What other thread?

You claim not to care what other people think

Yet you've dragged this thread on for a year going back & forth with n*ggas trying to validate your own fu*ked up situation

Typing whole novels full of personal information that nobody needed or cared to know

Go outside n*gga
The thread where I said Tru and Max had no chance of blowing up.

I didn't drag this on for a year a bunch of other people keep reviving it. I merely respond no differently than you are doing.

And I am outside right now walking my PitBull as we speak.

I do like to respond to people...but what they say will never change how I think unless they can make a valid point or explain something that I previously didn't already know beforehand.
 3 years ago '07        #1194
True Sinister 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$21,340 | Props total: 3814 3814
 PrimeZaire said:
during your 7 year tenure of high school did they not teach you the differennce between an excuse and lie?


ex·cuse
verb
ikˈskyo͞oz/
1.
attempt to lessen the blame attaching to (a fault or offense); seek to defend or justify.



lie
lī/Submit
noun
noun: lie; plural noun: lies
1.
an intentionally false statement.


I accused you of repeatedly using excuses but somehow... you must have gotten that confused with me accusing you of lying



















oh well, true sinister, will true sinister

rea·son/ˈrēzən/


noun
1.a cause, explanation, or justification for an action or event.

The word excuse carries the connotation that the reason is not really prevalent to the reality.
 01-18-2015, 07:59 PM         #1195
PrimeZaire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 True Sinister said:
rea·son/ˈrēzən/


noun
1.a cause, explanation, or justification for an action or event.

The word excuse carries the connotation that the reason is not really prevalent to the reality.
When you're use to being defensive, i guess it does
 3 years ago '14        #1196
Playboi Loso 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$7,538 | Props total: 19953 19953
 True Sinister said:
The thread where I said Tru and Max had no chance of blowing up.

I didn't drag this on for a year a bunch of other people keep reviving it. I merely respond no differently than you are doing.

And I am outside right now walking my PitBull as we speak.

I do like to respond to people...but what they say will never change how I think unless they can make a valid point or explain something that I previously didn't already know beforehand.
Man listen

I don't have the time or desire to go back and forth with you for pages and pages like these other n*ggas

If you enjoy having n*ggas clown you, be my guest
 3 years ago '10        #1197
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
Ima murder that fat f*ggot
 3 years ago '11        #1198
HIGH LVLD 692 heat pts692
space
avatar space
space
$12,680 | Props total: 16362 16362
 True Sinister said:
The thread where I said Tru and Max had no chance of blowing up.

I didn't drag this on for a year a bunch of other people keep reviving it. I merely respond no differently than you are doing.

And I am outside right now walking my PitBull as we speak.

I do like to respond to people...but what they say will never change how I think unless they can make a valid point or explain something that I previously didn't already know beforehand.
walking your pitbull.....



[pic - click to view]

 3 years ago '11        #1199
sbrown1 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 494 494
damn... i tried to give an outside perspective and dude is still rambling on about his spelling mistakes... i see where this is headed and it's no where i want to be

 3 years ago '07        #1200
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14896 14896
 HIGH LVLD said:
walking your pitbull.....



[pic - click to view]

I had a dog just like that, coolest dog man

Thread got me tho
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Michael Jackson was an as-hole lowkey lmao
202 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Hell Rell Get's Knocked Out in NYC Street.
232 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 34
Article inside Pharrell Shares More Secrets From His Legendary Skincare Routine
162 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Kevin James: Donna Was Killed Off Kevin Can Wait Because 'We Were Runn..
56 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Welp Huawei just showed us Note 8 owners that Samsung fuked us. Desktop..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Wifin this lil Snowflake
72 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
#nation:
40 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - TALIBAN HOSTAGE THOUGHT THEY WERE JOKING ABOUT TRUMP BEING PR..
19 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy