50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
 147
NBA LaFather Ball: I run Chino Hills! I run UCLA, about to run the NBA!
192 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 137
Image(s) inside Mar 24 - "We Just Pulled It": Trump LAWST, Admits TrumpCare Defeat. GO..
213 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside Rick Ross in court for kidnapping, assault case Updated: Mar 24, 2017 ..
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
Video inside Breakfast Club: Trey Songz Digs Into Nicki Minaj, Talks Drake & More
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 2 years ago '04        #1141
PrisonRules 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$24,879 | Props total: 2497 2497
what was the instagram about. the link dont work in op


edit, nvm, i see this is an old thread
 2 years ago '14        #1142
baskeeyacht 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$16,480 | Props total: 12871 12871
first 6 pages all i need to know...gotdamn
 2 years ago '14        #1143
baskeeyacht 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$16,480 | Props total: 12871 12871
"i never knew you could actually look like virginity"

"girl i just lost my true sinister last night"


 2 years ago '14        #1144
ItAintRalphTho 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1314 1314
This thread here I tell you
 2 years ago '05        #1145
MidNiteBlues 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$7,075 | Props total: 1957 1957

[pic - click to view]







n*gga. This thread is on some jason vorhees sh*t son. sh*t just won't fu*kin die i swear ....85,234 views (all them ppl witnessing this ether. damn!) later, and damn near over a yr and n*ggas still roasting lol.
 2 years ago '10        #1146
Marlo Stanfield 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 178 178
Year later and im still
 2 years ago '11        #1147
whothebestmc 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$17,821 | Props total: 5925 5925
We honestly need some cliff notes for this sh*t
 2 years ago '14        #1148
Prince Thizz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,876 | Props total: 1943 1943
 lexdaghost said:

[pic - click to view]













details please


@ @ @ @ this is the L that keeps on giving
It's like this n*gga never learns from anything
 2 years ago '07        #1149
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3309 3309
 Prince Thizz said:
It's like this n*gga never learns from anything
The iron knee.
 2 years ago '07        #1150
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3309 3309
 whothebestmc said:
We honestly need some cliff notes for this sh*t
-50 Cent was too weak and too much of an a.ss kisser to step up to Kendrick
-50 compared Control to how to rob out of delusional egomania
- certain gay weirdos on Boxden do cyber stalking nonsense in attempts to "expose me"
- I give no fu*ks
-I have a friend who wanted to be a wrestler who had limited training and actual experience
-I explain the independent wrestling process
-I took 7 years to graduate college because of a variety of environmental handicaps and poor decisions
-I have dandruff
-some people really want this to hurt me
-Jesus died for everyone's sins and by believing in him anyone can go to heaven
-I have an a.ssociates degree now
-some of my friends are literally special ed
-autism doesn't exist but some people act like it is when they run out of insults

That's about it.
 2 years ago '11        #1151
whothebestmc 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$17,821 | Props total: 5925 5925
 True Sinister said:
-50 Cent was too weak and too much of an a.ss kisser to step up to Kendrick
-50 compared Control to how to rob out of delusional egomania
- certain gay weirdos on Boxden do cyber stalking nonsense in attempts to "expose me"
- I give no fu*ks
-I have a friend who wanted to be a wrestler who had limited training and actual experience
-I explain the independent wrestling process
-I took 7 years to graduate college because of a variety of environmental handicaps and poor decisions
-I have dandruff
-some people really want this to hurt me
-Jesus died for everyone's sins and by believing in him anyone can go to heaven
-I have an a.ssociates degree now
-some of my friends are literally special ed
-autism doesn't exist but some people act like it is when they run out of insults

That's about it.
No hate but you took 7 years to get an a.ssociates degree? Or did you mean 7 years in high school?
 2 years ago '13        #1152
The Originator 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,465 | Props total: 3099 3099
Lmao this thread tho. murderrr
 2 years ago '11        #1153
MusikFiend 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 2 2
The thread that just keeps on giving
 2 years ago '05        #1154
WCIB 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$24,004 | Props total: 6916 6916
 Point Bron said:
Yoooooo I remember when this thread was made
 True Sinister said:
Everyone does. It was right after control. It's not really that long ago.
Point and match.
 11-12-2014, 07:18 AM         #1155
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ yo I say it's time to make this thread a classic
 2 years ago '05        #1156
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$9,378 | Props total: 4117 4117
 whothebestmc said:
No hate but you took 7 years to get an a.ssociates degree? Or did you mean 7 years in high school?
Oddly enough....both
 2 years ago '12        #1157
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$2,799 | Props total: 432 432
LMFAO My God this thread still murking!

BX has some serious classics!
 2 years ago '14        #1158
El Caballero 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$17,859 | Props total: 12098 12098
61 pages
 2 years ago '13        #1159
demari 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 846 846
damn n*ggas thoroughly penetrated that a.ss deep
the homie is a f!ghter tho
he take them on the chin and keep comin back for more

no doubt tears was shed over these pages
you know he holdin 50 responsible for this too, cryin over his keyboard like 'why he couldnt respond to k.dot man'
 2 years ago '07        #1160
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3309 3309
 demari said:
damn n*ggas thoroughly penetrated that a.ss deep
the homie is a f!ghter tho
he take them on the chin and keep comin back for more

no doubt tears was shed over these pages
you know he holdin 50 responsible for this too, cryin over his keyboard like 'why he couldnt respond to k.dot man'


Tears over words about things that are part redundant, part irrelevant, part false and all stupid?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside This random post proves DRAKE's SIMP levels are unmatched
99 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 45
britney spears s3xtape leaks - her people claim its fake
130 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Mar 23 - 14 Girls is Washington DC between the ages of 10 - 18 are missing!!!!!
132 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside What if Justice League Fails
47 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Houston Girls Love The Way It Goes Down
14 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside The Truth About your Birth Certificate! Smh
31 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
NFL Fake Miami Dolphin player has been scamming white women for years
150 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Damn, She's Gorgeous........pt.4
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy