50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
Video inside Dashiki booty
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy Ave's Lawyer Reacts To Taxstone's Arrest & Tax's Gun Charge Is Connected ..
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wack100 takes jab at Drake
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy's grill is fu-ked
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 2 years ago '09        #1121
whodatb1 285 heat pts285
space
space
space
$17,066 | Props total: 3739 3739
 True Sinister said:
We really need a dud smiley.

Just because he didn't get a high school diploma and needs me to lie about having a non existent mental disability to compensate for his inferiority complex does not mean that he ethered me.

Everyone knows that mentally handicapped kids basically get handed graduation papers for putting together macaroni and glue. I would know because one of my friends (whom I meant through being a Teacher's a.ssistant in middle school for 8th grade) is like that and has had those classes. He will never have the capability to live alone and will have to be taken care of for the rest of his life. Nothing to mock and nothing to be ashamed of but there is a speech impediment that makes him stutter, a sensitivity to sound that makes him run away when he hears fireworks and cover his ears during loud scenes in a movie. Just last week I had to set up his financial aid card with the college up for him because he will never be able to follow the instructions written right on the card.

I have an a.ssociates degree already and could show you a 3.1 something GPA on my current transcripts. If it weren't trying to juggle temp agency work, court, and doing work for several other people one of which also has an a.ssociates thanks to my a.ssistance I would have gone way further. My only problem was a lack of resources and support for my entire life. My transportation and computer among other things come straight from a friend of mine who either can't or won't put in the academic work necessary to pass on his own.

Nobody that has ever had helpful parents, tutors, people who did their work for them, a college center, special ed, financial aid, a GED, a job recommendation, a study group, a computer, someone who taught them how to drive, their own bedroom, access to the resources of a library, a significant other or anything like that can tell me anything because they had more tools than I did.

@

ima keep it 100 .... i like this dude more for sticking up for himself and not being caught in fairy tale land like most of yall ........

2 years ago '14        #1122
Kyu 303 heat pts303
space
space
$44,314 | Props total: 51257 51257
This thread

Last edited by Kyu; 11-10-2014 at 11:16 AM..
 2 years ago '14        #1123
Kyu 303 heat pts303
space
space
 lexdaghost said:

[pic - click to view]

details please

@ @ @ @ this is the L that keeps on giving
 2 years ago '14        #1124
Kyu 303 heat pts303
space
space
 lexdaghost said:
nust spread some rep around before giving it to Kyu Read again...
This thread is making my stomach hurt
 2 years ago '06        #1125
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,186 | Props total: 614 614
 Chad09 said:
Drake is far from on top.
Men lie women lie numbers dont
 2 years ago '07        #1126
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3306 3306
 lexdaghost said:

[pic - click to view]

details please

@ @ @ @ this is the L that keeps on giving
It's a problem I've had since middle school. I will likely have it for the rest of my life. What about it?
 2 years ago '07        #1127
space
space
space
 lexdaghost said:
dude has honestly not stopped replying to every post since thread started...dude hasnt left tha house in bout a year

[pic - click to view]

You conveniently forgot to add other people keep reupping and saying things too. You do realize that some of these posts are many months after the last right?
 2 years ago '05        #1128
MemphBleek05 45 heat pts45
space
space
$9,232 | Props total: 3048 3048
 True Sinister said:
Yes I have dandruff. I wash it out it comes back all the time. The shampoo for it irritates my skin and smells terrible. What about it?
I told you this earlier in this thread....stop giving out intimate details about yourself. n*ggas don't need to know that you were 23 kicking it in high school. Or about you failing community college. Or about the guy who took your phone from you and dared you to do something. Or about the girls who beat your a.ss. Or about your bad dandruff and terrible hygiene. Or about you doing some hoe sh*t, and deleting your best friend from his classes, at college. Or about you and your friends shooting WWE promos for tryouts. Just chill bruh..........please.....
 2 years ago '05        #1129
MemphBleek05 45 heat pts45
space
space
$9,232 | Props total: 3048 3048
 whodatb1 said:
ima keep it 100 .... i like this dude more for sticking up for himself and not being caught in fairy tale land like most of yall ........

No, fu*k that. He likes to play the victim role. Bruh, will throw rocks, and then when he realizes dudes are throwing back heavier stuff...he does this whole "I didn't have this, and that, or this, and still managed to do that over there"......
 11-10-2014, 12:05 PM         #1130
Tommy Wong 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
I told you this earlier in this thread....stop giving out intimate details about yourself. n*ggas don't need to know that you were 23 kicking it in high school. Or about you failing community college. Or about the guy who took your phone from you and dared you to do something. Or about the girls who beat your a.ss. Or about your bad dandruff and terrible hygiene. Or about you doing some hoe sh*t, and deleting your best friend from his classes, at college. Or about you and your friends shooting WWE promos for tryouts. Just chill bruh..........please.....
 2 years ago '07        #1131
space
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
No, fu*k that. He likes to play the victim role. Bruh, will throw rocks, and then when he realizes dudes are throwing back heavier stuff...he does this whole "I didn't have this, and that, or this, and still managed to do that over there"......
You have poor hygiene and lice in your unkept Bray Wyatt beard. You're also a sinp who's mad that Tom Sotamayor doesn't like your leg spreading, masculine, orangutan looking female family members on child support. You were scared sh*tless at the thought of me visiting my aunts, uncles, and cousins in your home town. You are still mad that I aired you out in that thread about Canibus. You also intentionally misquote me and randomly bring up things in unrelated threads that have nothing to do with me. You bring up 2011 sh*t because only an absolute butt hurt, wrist slitting, emo would enjoy a song like "I".
 2 years ago '07        #1132
space
space
space
 lexdaghost said:
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MemphBleek05 again."

this n*gga be multiplying L's giving himself soul claps

[pic - click to view]

With all the tags, smilies, and posts you're trying too hard to sell this idea about Ls.
 2 years ago '11        #1133
SomeOnesoN 201 heat pts201
space
space
space
$17,215 | Props total: 1133 1133
 True Sinister said:
With all the tags, smilies, and posts you're trying too hard to sell this idea about Ls.
youre overly defensive about EVERYTHING.. Let me ask you a question or 2...

Do you look at yourself in the mirror and maybe think that you should get right with yourself??

We all have faults, and im sure youd agree with that but.. are u trying to improve yourself in any way, shape or form?
 2 years ago '07        #1134
space
space
space
 SomeOnesoN said:
youre overly defensive about EVERYTHING.. Let me ask you a question or 2...

Do you look at yourself in the mirror and maybe think that you should get right with yourself??

We all have faults, and im sure youd agree with that but.. are u trying to improve yourself in any way, shape or form?
The only reason you ask me this is because I'm being attacked more than others. Anyone can be asked this question at any time. Do you really think it's your business to ask a stranger that?
 2 years ago '11        #1135
SomeOnesoN 201 heat pts201
space
space
space
$17,215 | Props total: 1133 1133
 True Sinister said:
The only reason you ask me this is because I'm being attacked more than others. Anyone can be asked this question at any time. Do you really think it's your business to ask a stranger that?
When u have to explain so much about yourself on the defensive and with how much info u give out; Yes. It's kind of pathetic but now im finding empathy from my sympathy for you, no homo.
 2 years ago '14        #1136
JonasVal 41 heat pts41
space
space
space
$7,480 | Props total: 2856 2856
Read a couple pages. This thread is too much.
 2 years ago '07        #1137
space
space
space
 SomeOnesoN said:
When u have to explain so much about yourself on the defensive and with how much info u give out; Yes. It's kind of pathetic but now im finding empathy from my sympathy for you, no homo.
I literally don't have to explain anything but explanations are the only possible way for people to know the facts about what they are so desperate to criticize.

Everything I do or don't do right or wrong has a reason to it.
 2 years ago '12        #1138
Point Bron 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,032 | Props total: 50 50
Yoooooo I remember when this thread was made
 2 years ago '07        #1139
space
space
space
 Point Bron said:
Yoooooo I remember when this thread was made
Everyone does. It was right after control. It's not really that long ago.
 2 years ago '07        #1140
space
space
space
@ has made 13 posts in this one thread trying to force the same false point in the past few hours and @ says I'm defensive. 13 posts without even anyone talking to him is excessive if not obsessive. I tried multi quoting every post in this thread in the past couple of hours but it was 19 images and the limit is 8 images per message. Smh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Can We Talk For A Minute? brennaraina
33 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ANANSA "Sexy isn't a size it's a attitude"
69 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
do you believe this tweet? : ''real freaks work at the hospital"
203 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 5 Child Stars You Didn't Know Died
67 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Product Of The Motherland
51 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Poor Gohan:mjcry:
67 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 15 - Pres. Elect Trump Reacts To CIA Head Saying He Doesn't Unders..
84 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
WACK100 say "taxtone will forever have to look over his shoulder in N.Y and Je..
149 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy