Image(s) inside Melina Can Do the Splits on This D1ck
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hallie Jade Mathers
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake tattoos portrait of Sade on his ribs and a bottle of cologne ..
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside JIM JONES continues to SH!T on CAMRON!! says KILLA is rockin a fake CU..
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '14        #1121
Kyu 324 heat pts324
space
space
$48,931 | Props total: 64080 64080
 lexdaghost said:
nust spread some rep around before giving it to Kyu Read again...
This thread is making my stomach hurt
 2 years ago '06        #1122
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,210 | Props total: 643 643
 Chad09 said:
Drake is far from on top.
Men lie women lie numbers dont
 2 years ago '07        #1123
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3309 3309
 lexdaghost said:

[pic - click to view]

details please

@ @ @ @ this is the L that keeps on giving
It's a problem I've had since middle school. I will likely have it for the rest of my life. What about it?
 2 years ago '07        #1124
space
space
space
 lexdaghost said:
dude has honestly not stopped replying to every post since thread started...dude hasnt left tha house in bout a year

[pic - click to view]

You conveniently forgot to add other people keep reupping and saying things too. You do realize that some of these posts are many months after the last right?
 2 years ago '05        #1125
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$9,377 | Props total: 4115 4115
 True Sinister said:
Yes I have dandruff. I wash it out it comes back all the time. The shampoo for it irritates my skin and smells terrible. What about it?
I told you this earlier in this thread....stop giving out intimate details about yourself. n*ggas don't need to know that you were 23 kicking it in high school. Or about you failing community college. Or about the guy who took your phone from you and dared you to do something. Or about the girls who beat your a.ss. Or about your bad dandruff and terrible hygiene. Or about you doing some hoe sh*t, and deleting your best friend from his classes, at college. Or about you and your friends shooting WWE promos for tryouts. Just chill bruh..........please.....
 2 years ago '05        #1126
space
space
 whodatb1 said:
ima keep it 100 .... i like this dude more for sticking up for himself and not being caught in fairy tale land like most of yall ........

No, fu*k that. He likes to play the victim role. Bruh, will throw rocks, and then when he realizes dudes are throwing back heavier stuff...he does this whole "I didn't have this, and that, or this, and still managed to do that over there"......
 11-10-2014, 11:05 AM         #1127
Tommy Wong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
I told you this earlier in this thread....stop giving out intimate details about yourself. n*ggas don't need to know that you were 23 kicking it in high school. Or about you failing community college. Or about the guy who took your phone from you and dared you to do something. Or about the girls who beat your a.ss. Or about your bad dandruff and terrible hygiene. Or about you doing some hoe sh*t, and deleting your best friend from his classes, at college. Or about you and your friends shooting WWE promos for tryouts. Just chill bruh..........please.....
 2 years ago '07        #1128
space
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
No, fu*k that. He likes to play the victim role. Bruh, will throw rocks, and then when he realizes dudes are throwing back heavier stuff...he does this whole "I didn't have this, and that, or this, and still managed to do that over there"......
You have poor hygiene and lice in your unkept Bray Wyatt beard. You're also a sinp who's mad that Tom Sotamayor doesn't like your leg spreading, masculine, orangutan looking female family members on child support. You were scared sh*tless at the thought of me visiting my aunts, uncles, and cousins in your home town. You are still mad that I aired you out in that thread about Canibus. You also intentionally misquote me and randomly bring up things in unrelated threads that have nothing to do with me. You bring up 2011 sh*t because only an absolute butt hurt, wrist slitting, emo would enjoy a song like "I".
 2 years ago '07        #1129
space
space
space
 lexdaghost said:
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MemphBleek05 again."

this n*gga be multiplying L's giving himself soul claps

[pic - click to view]

With all the tags, smilies, and posts you're trying too hard to sell this idea about Ls.
 2 years ago '11        #1130
SomeOnesoN 201 heat pts201
space
space
space
$17,215 | Props total: 1149 1149
 True Sinister said:
With all the tags, smilies, and posts you're trying too hard to sell this idea about Ls.
youre overly defensive about EVERYTHING.. Let me ask you a question or 2...

Do you look at yourself in the mirror and maybe think that you should get right with yourself??

We all have faults, and im sure youd agree with that but.. are u trying to improve yourself in any way, shape or form?
 2 years ago '07        #1131
space
space
space
 SomeOnesoN said:
youre overly defensive about EVERYTHING.. Let me ask you a question or 2...

Do you look at yourself in the mirror and maybe think that you should get right with yourself??

We all have faults, and im sure youd agree with that but.. are u trying to improve yourself in any way, shape or form?
The only reason you ask me this is because I'm being attacked more than others. Anyone can be asked this question at any time. Do you really think it's your business to ask a stranger that?
 2 years ago '11        #1132
SomeOnesoN 201 heat pts201
space
space
space
$17,215 | Props total: 1149 1149
 True Sinister said:
The only reason you ask me this is because I'm being attacked more than others. Anyone can be asked this question at any time. Do you really think it's your business to ask a stranger that?
When u have to explain so much about yourself on the defensive and with how much info u give out; Yes. It's kind of pathetic but now im finding empathy from my sympathy for you, no homo.
 2 years ago '14        #1133
JonasVal 41 heat pts41
space
space
space
$7,480 | Props total: 2859 2859
Read a couple pages. This thread is too much.
 2 years ago '07        #1134
space
space
space
 SomeOnesoN said:
When u have to explain so much about yourself on the defensive and with how much info u give out; Yes. It's kind of pathetic but now im finding empathy from my sympathy for you, no homo.
I literally don't have to explain anything but explanations are the only possible way for people to know the facts about what they are so desperate to criticize.

Everything I do or don't do right or wrong has a reason to it.
 2 years ago '12        #1135
Point Bron 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,033 | Props total: 53 53
Yoooooo I remember when this thread was made
 2 years ago '07        #1136
space
space
space
 Point Bron said:
Yoooooo I remember when this thread was made
Everyone does. It was right after control. It's not really that long ago.
 2 years ago '07        #1137
space
space
space
@ has made 13 posts in this one thread trying to force the same false point in the past few hours and @ says I'm defensive. 13 posts without even anyone talking to him is excessive if not obsessive. I tried multi quoting every post in this thread in the past couple of hours but it was 19 images and the limit is 8 images per message. Smh
 2 years ago '12        #1138
Point Bron 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,033 | Props total: 53 53
 lexdaghost said:
if true sinister woulda started just jogging back then he mighta lost all tha weight instead he apparently spent that time replying

fakkyumeen
He still in here talking too
 2 years ago '08        #1139
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,428 | Props total: 744 744
forgot bout this thread
 2 years ago '05        #1140
space
space
 True Sinister said:
You have poor hygiene and lice in your unkept Bray Wyatt beard. You're also a sinp who's mad that Tom Sotamayor doesn't like your leg spreading, masculine, orangutan looking female family members on child support. You were scared sh*tless at the thought of me visiting my aunts, uncles, and cousins in your home town. You are still mad that I aired you out in that thread about Canibus. You also intentionally misquote me and randomly bring up things in unrelated threads that have nothing to do with me. You bring up 2011 sh*t because only an absolute butt hurt, wrist slitting, emo would enjoy a song like "I".
I actually shampoo and condition it 2 or 3 times a week.

I don't even listen to Sotomayer...

Scared of your family? I literally asked you to give me their names, so I could look them up on FB and see if I know them.

They were all old

What Canibus thread was I exposed in?

I bring up stuff, you put out there. Don't get mad if I bring it back up..It's why I keep telling you to stop telling your business

As for the last diss, I'll let that one slide
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Husband Supports Wife In Court After She Fu€Ks 14yr Old Numerous Times..
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside No one offered him a seat... Picture says a thousand words.
156 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Women You Want To fu-k and ain't Ashamed To Tell People
374 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Ex-PoЯnstar Sophia Fiore?...
88 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Apple’s newest struggle iPad will come with a slimmer name, and a low..
21 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dave is back! Netflix now
246 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dave Chapelle On Jimmy Kimmel 3/21/17 (Full Interview)
17 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Cyhi The Prynce New Freestyle Going for the Crown
70 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy