50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
 239
NBA Carmelo Anthony has been traded to OKC
438 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 190
NBA The king Lebron James claps back at Donald Trump
151 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 141
NBA Paul George already love his new teammates
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 73
Video inside Is BOSKOE100's MoM BX Thottie Worthy?????????
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props
 3 years ago '14        #1101
Prince Thizz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,627 | Props total: 3561 3561
 True Sinister said:
My irresistible and magnetic personality obviously.
Damn n*ggas really revived this thread? This sh*t had me dying for days

I remember all your autistic and way-too-personal responses, too bad my posts are gone lol.
 3 years ago '14        #1102
sausageman 
space
avatar space
space
$1,650 | Props total: 308 308
Holy sh*t bruh got ethered worse than camel
 3 years ago '07        #1103
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3317 3317
 Prince Thizz said:
Damn n*ggas really revived this thread? This sh*t had me dying for days

I remember all your autistic and way-too-personal responses, too bad my posts are gone lol.
Just because you say someone is gay or a unicorn over and over again does not make it true or even possible. Same thing with cheap, annoying, insults. Too bad nobody cared about your comment. It would have gone unnoticed were it not for Boxden's relatively new notification system. I pity you not just for your mental condition but the denial and self hatred which results from it.
 3 years ago '12        #1104
ThePainkiller 344 heat pts344
space
avatar space
space
$68,052 | Props total: 19021 19021
 OG k!lla said:

[pic - click to view]




#MisfitGang


Tell Miss Dukes I said wassup tho.

 Trilluminati GA said:
this thread is gonna get good lol








@the ad libs noooooo
 Littlefinger1 said:
oh yall don't remember this dude, he was famous with his Kreyshawn diss



the irony is his flow and delivery is worse then hers

look out for his new album....."Extra Gravy, Extra Lotion"
n*gga is straight a.ss.
 3 years ago '11        #1105
apexape 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,079 | Props total: 1297 1297
this thread never dies

i love it
 3 years ago '14        #1106
Kyu 376 heat pts376
space
avatar space
space
$59,456 | Props total: 105899 105899
 MidNiteBlues said:
^ This dude's pompous a.ss never ceases to amaze me. Still got the audacity to pop off to ppl bout schooling lol. On some real sh*t, don't think getting a HS diploma is some big deal bro, there were mentally handicapped kids in my hs that graduated with us on time.

n*ggas patting himself on the back cause he think he did something "most ppl never accomplished",u got low a.ss standards if think like this. You still ain't explain why you still at a community college at 25, when you finished hs at 21 (and were taking college credit classes during hs). Most ppl be out by 2 yrs.

3.5 yrs delay in hs, 2 yrs laters delay and counting in com. college, that's almost 6 yrs u behind n*gga. Most get their masters in this time. You must be mentally handicapped in some way....if u just come clean we will all get off your back, instead popping off with that arrogance sh*t.
 3 years ago '07        #1107
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3317 3317
 roth said:
bumped for that annoying fat fu*kboy
Bumped because you are on 50's d!ck and he lost his career at the hands of Ross.
 3 years ago '05        #1108
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 6823 6823
This is the thread that never ends....
Yes it goes on and on my friends...
 3 years ago '07        #1109
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3317 3317
 Kyu Read said:
We really need a dud smiley.

Just because he didn't get a high school diploma and needs me to lie about having a non existent mental disability to compensate for his inferiority complex does not mean that he ethered me.

Everyone knows that mentally handicapped kids basically get handed graduation papers for putting together macaroni and glue. I would know because one of my friends (whom I meant through being a Teacher's a.ssistant in middle school for 8th grade) is like that and has had those classes. He will never have the capability to live alone and will have to be taken care of for the rest of his life. Nothing to mock and nothing to be ashamed of but there is a speech impediment that makes him stutter, a sensitivity to sound that makes him run away when he hears fireworks and cover his ears during loud scenes in a movie. Just last week I had to set up his financial aid card with the college up for him because he will never be able to follow the instructions written right on the card.

I have an a.ssociates degree already and could show you a 3.1 something GPA on my current transcripts. If it weren't trying to juggle temp agency work, court, and doing work for several other people one of which also has an a.ssociates thanks to my a.ssistance I would have gone way further. My only problem was a lack of resources and support for my entire life. My transportation and computer among other things come straight from a friend of mine who either can't or won't put in the academic work necessary to pass on his own.


Nobody that has ever had helpful parents, tutors, people who did their work for them, a college center, special ed, financial aid, a GED, a job recommendation, a study group, a computer, someone who taught them how to drive, their own bedroom, access to the resources of a library, a significant other or anything like that can tell me anything because they had more tools than I did.

@
 3 years ago '07        #1110
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3317 3317
 lexdaghost said:
i think i saw dandruff or exzema on the rolls
Yes I have dandruff. I wash it out it comes back all the time. The shampoo for it irritates my skin and smells terrible. What about it?
 3 years ago '09        #1111
whodatb1 298 heat pts298
space
space
space
$19,178 | Props total: 9068 9068
 True Sinister said:
We really need a dud smiley.

Just because he didn't get a high school diploma and needs me to lie about having a non existent mental disability to compensate for his inferiority complex does not mean that he ethered me.

Everyone knows that mentally handicapped kids basically get handed graduation papers for putting together macaroni and glue. I would know because one of my friends (whom I meant through being a Teacher's a.ssistant in middle school for 8th grade) is like that and has had those classes. He will never have the capability to live alone and will have to be taken care of for the rest of his life. Nothing to mock and nothing to be ashamed of but there is a speech impediment that makes him stutter, a sensitivity to sound that makes him run away when he hears fireworks and cover his ears during loud scenes in a movie. Just last week I had to set up his financial aid card with the college up for him because he will never be able to follow the instructions written right on the card.

I have an a.ssociates degree already and could show you a 3.1 something GPA on my current transcripts. If it weren't trying to juggle temp agency work, court, and doing work for several other people one of which also has an a.ssociates thanks to my a.ssistance I would have gone way further. My only problem was a lack of resources and support for my entire life. My transportation and computer among other things come straight from a friend of mine who either can't or won't put in the academic work necessary to pass on his own.


Nobody that has ever had helpful parents, tutors, people who did their work for them, a college center, special ed, financial aid, a GED, a job recommendation, a study group, a computer, someone who taught them how to drive, their own bedroom, access to the resources of a library, a significant other or anything like that can tell me anything because they had more tools than I did.

@

ima keep it 100 .... i like this dude more for sticking up for himself and not being caught in fairy tale land like most of yall ........

 3 years ago '14        #1112
Kyu 376 heat pts376
space
avatar space
space
$59,456 | Props total: 105899 105899
This thread





Last edited by Kyu; 11-10-2014 at 10:16 AM..
 3 years ago '14        #1113
Kyu 376 heat pts376
space
avatar space
space
$59,456 | Props total: 105899 105899
 lexdaghost said:

[pic - click to view]













details please


@ @ @ @ this is the L that keeps on giving
 3 years ago '14        #1114
Kyu 376 heat pts376
space
avatar space
space
$59,456 | Props total: 105899 105899
 lexdaghost said:
nust spread some rep around before giving it to Kyu Read again...
This thread is making my stomach hurt
 3 years ago '06        #1115
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$13,304 | Props total: 929 929
 Chad09 said:
Drake is far from on top.
Men lie women lie numbers dont
 3 years ago '07        #1116
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3317 3317
 lexdaghost said:

[pic - click to view]













details please


@ @ @ @ this is the L that keeps on giving
It's a problem I've had since middle school. I will likely have it for the rest of my life. What about it?
 3 years ago '07        #1117
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3317 3317
 lexdaghost said:
dude has honestly not stopped replying to every post since thread started...dude hasnt left tha house in bout a year


[pic - click to view]

You conveniently forgot to add other people keep reupping and saying things too. You do realize that some of these posts are many months after the last right?
 3 years ago '05        #1118
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 6823 6823
 True Sinister said:
Yes I have dandruff. I wash it out it comes back all the time. The shampoo for it irritates my skin and smells terrible. What about it?
I told you this earlier in this thread....stop giving out intimate details about yourself. n*ggas don't need to know that you were 23 kicking it in high school. Or about you failing community college. Or about the guy who took your phone from you and dared you to do something. Or about the girls who beat your a.ss. Or about your bad dandruff and terrible hygiene. Or about you doing some hoe sh*t, and deleting your best friend from his classes, at college. Or about you and your friends shooting WWE promos for tryouts. Just chill bruh..........please.....
 3 years ago '05        #1119
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 6823 6823
 whodatb1 said:
ima keep it 100 .... i like this dude more for sticking up for himself and not being caught in fairy tale land like most of yall ........

No, fu*k that. He likes to play the victim role. Bruh, will throw rocks, and then when he realizes dudes are throwing back heavier stuff...he does this whole "I didn't have this, and that, or this, and still managed to do that over there"......
 11-10-2014, 11:05 AM         #1120
Tommy Wong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
I told you this earlier in this thread....stop giving out intimate details about yourself. n*ggas don't need to know that you were 23 kicking it in high school. Or about you failing community college. Or about the guy who took your phone from you and dared you to do something. Or about the girls who beat your a.ss. Or about your bad dandruff and terrible hygiene. Or about you doing some hoe sh*t, and deleting your best friend from his classes, at college. Or about you and your friends shooting WWE promos for tryouts. Just chill bruh..........please.....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Aurora Jolie could get it
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
The lack of quality d1ck in 2017
221 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 31
Sep 22 - Asian Takes 7 Bullets From Cop Like A G *graphic video*
179 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside "Killa we did it man, I got your back forever, Dipset (I really mean i..
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside And Yall Thought She Was GAY...............
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Demi Lovato Was Scared To Ask Snoop Dogg To Stop Smoking Weed In Her Ho..
86 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Harvard Study: Apple Slows Down old iPhones to Sell Millions of New M..
80 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
Well Damn Drakes gives a tour of a Ferris Rafauli built mansion
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy