50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I realized at that moment that I was not truly loved by this man"
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dr. Sebi's Hair Follicle Fortifier Gone Horribly Wrong
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snowbunny needs to be Blacked
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside More Tears: Drake's Weedplate Only Shipped 220k-240k Physicals
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '04        #1101
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,172 | Props total: 399 399
Lmaoo
 3 years ago '07        #1102
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3309 3309
After seeing this thread resurrected I feel more loved on bx than I do IRL.

Thank you all.
 3 years ago '11        #1103
PotheadFocker 165 heat pts165
space
space
$31,555 | Props total: 3866 3866
Can't believe its been a year, Kenny better have over half an album done, the game needs him
 3 years ago '09        #1104
Chalky 266 heat pts266
space
space
$25,700 | Props total: 7595 7595
did fif ever pay webbie?
 08-17-2014, 12:07 PM         #1105
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is the saddest most pathetic BX thread I ever scrolled through.
 3 years ago '13        #1106
CallMeTy1 1 heat pts
space
space
$609 | Props total: 337 337
Why does this thread keep resurrecting?
 3 years ago '07        #1107
space
space
space
 CallMeTy1 said:
Why does this thread keep resurrecting?
My irresistible and magnetic personality obviously.
 3 years ago '14        #1108
Prince Thizz 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 1951 1951
 True Sinister said:
My irresistible and magnetic personality obviously.
Damn n*ggas really revived this thread? This sh*t had me dying for days

I remember all your autistic and way-too-personal responses, too bad my posts are gone lol.
 3 years ago '14        #1109
sausageman 
space
space
$1,640 | Props total: 301 301
Holy sh*t bruh got ethered worse than camel
 3 years ago '07        #1110
space
space
space
 Prince Thizz said:
Damn n*ggas really revived this thread? This sh*t had me dying for days

I remember all your autistic and way-too-personal responses, too bad my posts are gone lol.
Just because you say someone is gay or a unicorn over and over again does not make it true or even possible. Same thing with cheap, annoying, insults. Too bad nobody cared about your comment. It would have gone unnoticed were it not for Boxden's relatively new notification system. I pity you not just for your mental condition but the denial and self hatred which results from it.
 2 years ago '12        #1111
ThePainkiller 331 heat pts331
space
space
$62,269 | Props total: 4267 4267
 OG k!lla said:

[pic - click to view]

#MisfitGang

Tell Miss Dukes I said wassup tho.

Trilluminati GA said:
this thread is gonna get good lol

@the ad libs noooooo
 Littlefinger1 said:
oh yall don't remember this dude, he was famous with his Kreyshawn diss

the irony is his flow and delivery is worse then hers

look out for his new album....."Extra Gravy, Extra Lotion"
n*gga is straight a.ss.
 2 years ago '11        #1112
apexape 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 630 630
this thread never dies

i love it
 2 years ago '14        #1113
Kyu 325 heat pts325
space
space
$49,053 | Props total: 64411 64411
 MidNiteBlues said:
^ This dude's pompous a.ss never ceases to amaze me. Still got the audacity to pop off to ppl bout schooling lol. On some real sh*t, don't think getting a HS diploma is some big deal bro, there were mentally handicapped kids in my hs that graduated with us on time.

n*ggas patting himself on the back cause he think he did something "most ppl never accomplished",u got low a.ss standards if think like this. You still ain't explain why you still at a community college at 25, when you finished hs at 21 (and were taking college credit classes during hs). Most ppl be out by 2 yrs.

3.5 yrs delay in hs, 2 yrs laters delay and counting in com. college, that's almost 6 yrs u behind n*gga. Most get their masters in this time. You must be mentally handicapped in some way....if u just come clean we will all get off your back, instead popping off with that arrogance sh*t.
 2 years ago '07        #1114
space
space
space
 roth said:
bumped for that annoying fat fu*kboy
Bumped because you are on 50's d!ck and he lost his career at the hands of Ross.
 2 years ago '05        #1115
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$9,378 | Props total: 4117 4117
This is the thread that never ends....
Yes it goes on and on my friends...
 2 years ago '07        #1116
space
space
space
 Kyu Read said:
We really need a dud smiley.

Just because he didn't get a high school diploma and needs me to lie about having a non existent mental disability to compensate for his inferiority complex does not mean that he ethered me.

Everyone knows that mentally handicapped kids basically get handed graduation papers for putting together macaroni and glue. I would know because one of my friends (whom I meant through being a Teacher's a.ssistant in middle school for 8th grade) is like that and has had those classes. He will never have the capability to live alone and will have to be taken care of for the rest of his life. Nothing to mock and nothing to be ashamed of but there is a speech impediment that makes him stutter, a sensitivity to sound that makes him run away when he hears fireworks and cover his ears during loud scenes in a movie. Just last week I had to set up his financial aid card with the college up for him because he will never be able to follow the instructions written right on the card.

I have an a.ssociates degree already and could show you a 3.1 something GPA on my current transcripts. If it weren't trying to juggle temp agency work, court, and doing work for several other people one of which also has an a.ssociates thanks to my a.ssistance I would have gone way further. My only problem was a lack of resources and support for my entire life. My transportation and computer among other things come straight from a friend of mine who either can't or won't put in the academic work necessary to pass on his own.

Nobody that has ever had helpful parents, tutors, people who did their work for them, a college center, special ed, financial aid, a GED, a job recommendation, a study group, a computer, someone who taught them how to drive, their own bedroom, access to the resources of a library, a significant other or anything like that can tell me anything because they had more tools than I did.

@
 2 years ago '07        #1117
space
space
space
 lexdaghost said:
i think i saw dandruff or exzema on the rolls
Yes I have dandruff. I wash it out it comes back all the time. The shampoo for it irritates my skin and smells terrible. What about it?
 2 years ago '09        #1118
whodatb1 288 heat pts288
space
space
space
$17,561 | Props total: 4976 4976
 True Sinister said:
We really need a dud smiley.

Just because he didn't get a high school diploma and needs me to lie about having a non existent mental disability to compensate for his inferiority complex does not mean that he ethered me.

Everyone knows that mentally handicapped kids basically get handed graduation papers for putting together macaroni and glue. I would know because one of my friends (whom I meant through being a Teacher's a.ssistant in middle school for 8th grade) is like that and has had those classes. He will never have the capability to live alone and will have to be taken care of for the rest of his life. Nothing to mock and nothing to be ashamed of but there is a speech impediment that makes him stutter, a sensitivity to sound that makes him run away when he hears fireworks and cover his ears during loud scenes in a movie. Just last week I had to set up his financial aid card with the college up for him because he will never be able to follow the instructions written right on the card.

I have an a.ssociates degree already and could show you a 3.1 something GPA on my current transcripts. If it weren't trying to juggle temp agency work, court, and doing work for several other people one of which also has an a.ssociates thanks to my a.ssistance I would have gone way further. My only problem was a lack of resources and support for my entire life. My transportation and computer among other things come straight from a friend of mine who either can't or won't put in the academic work necessary to pass on his own.

Nobody that has ever had helpful parents, tutors, people who did their work for them, a college center, special ed, financial aid, a GED, a job recommendation, a study group, a computer, someone who taught them how to drive, their own bedroom, access to the resources of a library, a significant other or anything like that can tell me anything because they had more tools than I did.

@

ima keep it 100 .... i like this dude more for sticking up for himself and not being caught in fairy tale land like most of yall ........

2 years ago '14        #1119
Kyu 325 heat pts325
space
space
This thread

Last edited by Kyu; 11-10-2014 at 10:16 AM..
 2 years ago '14        #1120
Kyu 325 heat pts325
space
space
 lexdaghost said:

[pic - click to view]

details please

@ @ @ @ this is the L that keeps on giving
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Girls Love The Way It Goes Down
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charli XCX Milky White
13 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So There's a New Trendy Bra
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Mar 23 - 1 in 3 Americans can't come up with $2,000—here's how much you should..
108 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Lavar and SAS going at each other on first take
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
britney spears s3xtape leaks - her people claim its fake
137 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside WORLD PREMIERE: Kendrick Lamar - The Heart Pt. 4
523 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all still buying every new Yeezy or nah?
97 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy