Image(s) inside Something Interesting about Eminem
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 30 Is the New 50: "Old Age" is Killing My Dating Life
131 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Florida Bi🌴ches: Part III (ms_betsy_boo)
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '07        #1061
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,562 | Props total: 877 877
 True Sinister said:
We are cool again. Brandon was having problems registering for next semester because of the health fee. Andrew is still gay but won't admit it and feels the need to joke around about me everytime he sees me. Ernesto got mad at Andrew for pm'ing a s3xually explicit message to Ernie's mom. Brandon is tired of Ernie for relationship advice. Brandon and Andrew hang out with an old friend of Brandon's named Chris. He is a self pity case, a beggar, and is on meds. Evan is working at Kaiser and would like for all of us to hangout but I don't think the schedules will ever line up. Steven hasn't talked to any of us since moving to San Diego. The only other person I would consider a part of that "clique" is Jonathan...when he sees us he'll say what's up but that's about it.

The people doing the day of the life of a horsemen video are another separate group of friends. I am in contact with certain people more than others. Me and Gabriel are working on finals right now and I'm using WiFi as we speak. Last Saturday I was at a party with Sam, Chris, Danny, Jonny, Ramiro, Prissy and Panda. Rapped on the microphone, drank a lot of beer and just talked. Randal said he may come from Oregon to California and if he does he will visit. Ruben has been off and on talking to me ever since he joined the army. He asked about visiting in a couple of months.

I have a lot of friends but I am more focused on my schooling than anything else. I also don't like having to talk to someone everyday to remind them we are cool.
 3 years ago '07        #1062
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 TDH Music said:
I said life expectancy. You aint that smart n*gga
In other words a guess and opinion.
 3 years ago '07        #1063
space
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
Man, I read all of those names and have no idea who is who. So, the guys who took advantage of your "friendship", you've let back in your circle? Dude who had you in the triangle hold and took a picture of it, y'all still cool? You still part-time wrestling trainer with your homey? You mean to tell me you had bruh kicked out of all his classes, and he's still cool with you?

Any new girls in your life?
Me and Ernie getting tired of the wrestling was one of the issues that was creating a rift. We also didn't like going all the way to Long Beach all the time. I also feel literally EVERYBODY takes advantage of some people. I think that as long as respect is currently there then the worst things we say and do can be considered water under the bridge. I don't think Brandon is trying to be a wrestler anymore it hasn't came up.

In terms of "girls" I only have cared about a very few on a deep personal level and to this day I am not in a position where I am unable to provide and do normal guy/girl stuff. I also don't live in a high school type hormone controlled emotional environment. I accept that I missed out on certain parts of my childhood and that my current like lacks certain things that others do. It's no big deal to me.
 3 years ago '12        #1064
Mr Fujaveli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$21,881 | Props total: 9821 9821
I respect you true
 3 years ago '05        #1065
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$9,574 | Props total: 4835 4835
 True Sinister said:
Me and Ernie getting tired of the wrestling was one of the issues that was creating a rift. We also didn't like going all the way to Long Beach all the time. I also feel literally EVERYBODY takes advantage of some people. I think that as long as respect is currently there then the worst things we say and do can be considered water under the bridge. I don't think Brandon is trying to be a wrestler anymore it hasn't came up.

In terms of "girls" I only have cared about a very few on a deep personal level and to this day I am not in a position where I am unable to provide and do normal guy/girl stuff. I also don't live in a high school type hormone controlled emotional environment. I accept that I missed out on certain parts of my childhood and that my current like lacks certain things that others do. It's no big deal to me.
That honesty
 3 years ago '09        #1066
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$48,207 | Props total: 7896 7896
 TDH Music said:
Really it isn't. Being obese is unhealthy and shortens your life expectancy rate. They're just trying to help you. It may be toughlove but it's still love. Don't judge the message by the messenger. Now with that being said, go out there and lose some weight. You can do it!

oh yeah and get some coochie too even if you gotta pay for it.
 3 years ago '04        #1067
GarySanchize24 237 heat pts237
space
space
$52,487 | Props total: 8018 8018
Just wow
 3 years ago '13        #1068
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,639 | Props total: 16 16
yo
 3 years ago '10        #1069
Marlo Stanfield 67 heat pts67
space
space
$2,556 | Props total: 206 206
"It took me 7 and a half years to graduate high school"
-True Sinister
 3 years ago '06        #1070
piru87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$530 | Props total: 0 0
 Marlo Stanfield said:
"It took me 7 and a half years to graduate high school"
-True Sinister
Yooooooooooo alive again just to
 3 years ago '12        #1071
PrimeLamboJr. 159 heat pts159
space
space
$10,762 | Props total: 5014 5014
Props on true for that last post you dont gotta be defensive and serious all the time especially when you dealing with trolls onlin take a lot of heart to be honest like that
 12-06-2013, 12:32 AM         #1072
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
them pages though

2 Chinz Titty Boy got rolled on more than his poor neck
 3 years ago '11        #1074
apexape 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,009 | Props total: 654 654
 True Sinister said:
I was already 12th grade reading level and in honors classes at the START of middle school. I just didn't DO ANYTHING.
dude everything about your life is your choice and i cant judge u for the way ur life is

but what irks the sh*t outta me is the pseudo-intellectual sh*t u got going on. brah, u sound like a fkn idiot and no one believes that you're some genius
 3 years ago '05        #1075
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,878 | Props total: 237 237
n*ggas wouldn't be laughin when he makes more money than yall
like who gives a fu*k about another man life?
sad when we have to laugh at others to feel good about ourselves.
 3 years ago '13        #1076
PvrpIITrill HTX 68 heat pts68
space
space
$7,099 | Props total: 76 76
 aboss4real said:
I was the 1st n*gga that put true sinister vid n pic up in a old thread b4 this

and I get no Credit
if this wasn't your 100th account we'd know who you were & you'd maybe get propped
 3 years ago '05        #1077
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$9,574 | Props total: 4835 4835
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
n*ggas wouldn't be laughin when he makes more money than yall
like who gives a fu*k about another man life?
sad when we have to laugh at others to feel good about ourselves.
You do know he went at a lot of people first, in this thread........right?

Take your cape off bruh
 3 years ago '07        #1078
space
space
space
 Fen said:
dude everything about your life is your choice and i cant judge u for the way ur life is

but what irks the sh*t outta me is the pseudo-intellectual sh*t u got going on. brah, u sound like a fkn idiot and no one believes that you're some genius
I'm a pseudointellectual for having a 12th grade reading level and honor's classes going in to middle school?
 3 years ago '07        #1079
space
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
You do know he went at a lot of people first, in this thread........right?

Take your cape off bruh
No I didn't you Black ZZ top hobo looking f*ggot.
 3 years ago '12        #1080
zachjm13757 1 heat pts
space
space
$810 | Props total: 418 418
I ain't about to read through 56 pages of this sh*t, But to many morons use the excuse that they are geniuses but their grades don't show it because they weren't trying.

That being said, Someone wanna give me a page were some of this sh*t starts??
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Nicki Minaj Confirms Nas Is Banging Her Out
226 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Biker Cut Off On Los Angeles Freeway, Ends Up Riding On The Trunk
52 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn T.I. confronts Tiny about dealing with Floyd Mayweather. Hear her ex..
279 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 15 Lies Your School Told You
100 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 10 Life Hacks That Will Change Your Adult Life
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Treach acceptin his L like a grown man should
207 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Creepy as fu-k.. this episode of different strokes was wrote by accused ped0ph..
177 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn Mask Off Remix Feat. Kendrick Lamar
263 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy