50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
Video inside 'Who Shot Biggie & Tupac' on FoX Right NOW!!!!! *******NEW INFO RE..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Derek Wolfe: "If you donít think America is greatest country, why do you s..
132 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside A Fan Is Burning His NFL Season Tickets on Social Media
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Bulls and Dwyane Wade have reached agreement on a buyout, per sources.
132 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props
 4 years ago '07        #1041
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3317 3317
 TDH Music said:
man that aint got nothing to do with you losing weight #RNS
Me losing weight has nothing to do with anything.This thread was about backing down to K dot and trying to take false credit for inspiring control. The thread became a shooting gallery for me using butt hurt losers with inferiority complexes as targets.
 4 years ago '05        #1042
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 6823 6823
This is the thread that never ends...........yes it goes on and on my friends........
 4 years ago '07        #1043
space
space
space
 Tastemaker331 said:
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo
Only thing funny is him revealing how much more food is on his mind through his graphic description of food that he posted under the guise of an insult to me.
 4 years ago '05        #1044
space
space
True still adding flames to the fire

Just let it go bruh
 4 years ago '07        #1045
space
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
This is the thread that never ends...........yes it goes on and on my friends........
As long as people are willing to say stupid sh*t I'm willing to embarrass them...if it's specifically aimed at me.
 4 years ago '07        #1046
space
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
True still adding flames to the fire

Just let it go bruh
But I'm not holding the torch or getting burned. I give a damn how big this fire gets.
 4 years ago '05        #1047
space
space
 True Sinister said:
As long as people are willing to say stupid sh*t I'm willing to embarrass them...if it's specifically aimed at me.
You're not embarrassing anyone fam......
 4 years ago '05        #1048
space
space
 True Sinister said:
But I'm not holding the torch or getting burned. I give a damn how big this fire gets.
Okay, bruh....if you say so

How's life treating you....you completely drop your boys or what?....need an update
 4 years ago '07        #1049
space
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
You're not embarrassing anyone fam......
 4 years ago '07        #1050
space
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
Okay, bruh....if you say so

How's life treating you....you completely drop your boys or what?....need an update
We are cool again. Brandon was having problems registering for next semester because of the health fee. Andrew is still gay but won't admit it and feels the need to joke around about me everytime he sees me. Ernesto got mad at Andrew for pm'ing a s3xually explicit message to Ernie's mom. Brandon is tired of Ernie for relationship advice. Brandon and Andrew hang out with an old friend of Brandon's named Chris. He is a self pity case, a beggar, and is on meds. Evan is working at Kaiser and would like for all of us to hangout but I don't think the schedules will ever line up. Steven hasn't talked to any of us since moving to San Diego. The only other person I would consider a part of that "clique" is Jonathan...when he sees us he'll say what's up but that's about it.

The people doing the day of the life of a horsemen video are another separate group of friends. I am in contact with certain people more than others. Me and Gabriel are working on finals right now and I'm using WiFi as we speak. Last Saturday I was at a party with Sam, Chris, Danny, Jonny, Ramiro, Prissy and Panda. Rapped on the microphone, drank a lot of beer and just talked. Randal said he may come from Oregon to California and if he does he will visit. Ruben has been off and on talking to me ever since he joined the army. He asked about visiting in a couple of months.

I have a lot of friends but I am more focused on my schooling than anything else. I also don't like having to talk to someone everyday to remind them we are cool.
 4 years ago '07        #1051
space
space
space
 TDH Music said:
Really it isn't. Being obese is unhealthy and shortens your life expectancy rate. They're just trying to help you. It may be toughlove but it's still love. Don't judge the message by the messenger. Now with that being said, go out there and lose some weight. You can do it!

oh yeah and get some coochie too even if you gotta pay for it.
You can't really lengthen your life. You can merely change what the death certificate says.
 4 years ago '05        #1052
space
space
 True Sinister said:
We are cool again. Brandon was having problems registering for next semester because of the health fee. Andrew is still gay but won't admit it and feels the need to joke around about me everytime he sees me. Ernesto got mad at Andrew for pm'ing a s3xually explicit message to Ernie's mom. Brandon is tired of Ernie for relationship advice. Brandon and Andrew hang out with an old friend of Brandon's named Chris. He is a self pity case, a beggar, and is on meds. Evan is working at Kaiser and would like for all of us to hangout but I don't think the schedules will ever line up. Steven hasn't talked to any of us since moving to San Diego. The only other person I would consider a part of that "clique" is Jonathan...when he sees us he'll say what's up but that's about it.

The people doing the day of the life of a horsemen video are another separate group of friends. I am in contact with certain people more than others. Me and Gabriel are working on finals right now and I'm using WiFi as we speak. Last Saturday I was at a party with Sam, Chris, Danny, Jonny, Ramiro, Prissy and Panda. Rapped on the microphone, drank a lot of beer and just talked. Randal said he may come from Oregon to California and if he does he will visit. Ruben has been off and on talking to me ever since he joined the army. He asked about visiting in a couple of months.

I have a lot of friends but I am more focused on my schooling than anything else. I also don't like having to talk to someone everyday to remind them we are cool.
Man, I read all of those names and have no idea who is who. So, the guys who took advantage of your "friendship", you've let back in your circle? Dude who had you in the triangle hold and took a picture of it, y'all still cool? You still part-time wrestling trainer with your homey? You mean to tell me you had bruh kicked out of all his classes, and he's still cool with you?

Any new girls in your life?
 4 years ago '07        #1053
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,762 | Props total: 1229 1229
 True Sinister said:

4 years ago '07        #1054
space
space
space
 TDH Music said:
I said life expectancy. You aint that smart n*gga
In other words a guess and opinion.
 4 years ago '07        #1055
space
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
Man, I read all of those names and have no idea who is who. So, the guys who took advantage of your "friendship", you've let back in your circle? Dude who had you in the triangle hold and took a picture of it, y'all still cool? You still part-time wrestling trainer with your homey? You mean to tell me you had bruh kicked out of all his classes, and he's still cool with you?

Any new girls in your life?
Me and Ernie getting tired of the wrestling was one of the issues that was creating a rift. We also didn't like going all the way to Long Beach all the time. I also feel literally EVERYBODY takes advantage of some people. I think that as long as respect is currently there then the worst things we say and do can be considered water under the bridge. I don't think Brandon is trying to be a wrestler anymore it hasn't came up.

In terms of "girls" I only have cared about a very few on a deep personal level and to this day I am not in a position where I am unable to provide and do normal guy/girl stuff. I also don't live in a high school type hormone controlled emotional environment. I accept that I missed out on certain parts of my childhood and that my current like lacks certain things that others do. It's no big deal to me.
 4 years ago '12        #1056
Mr Fujaveli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$22,841 | Props total: 11534 11534
I respect you true
 4 years ago '05        #1057
space
space
 True Sinister said:
Me and Ernie getting tired of the wrestling was one of the issues that was creating a rift. We also didn't like going all the way to Long Beach all the time. I also feel literally EVERYBODY takes advantage of some people. I think that as long as respect is currently there then the worst things we say and do can be considered water under the bridge. I don't think Brandon is trying to be a wrestler anymore it hasn't came up.

In terms of "girls" I only have cared about a very few on a deep personal level and to this day I am not in a position where I am unable to provide and do normal guy/girl stuff. I also don't live in a high school type hormone controlled emotional environment. I accept that I missed out on certain parts of my childhood and that my current like lacks certain things that others do. It's no big deal to me.
That honesty
 4 years ago '09        #1058
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$48,845 | Props total: 8625 8625
 TDH Music said:
Really it isn't. Being obese is unhealthy and shortens your life expectancy rate. They're just trying to help you. It may be toughlove but it's still love. Don't judge the message by the messenger. Now with that being said, go out there and lose some weight. You can do it!

oh yeah and get some coochie too even if you gotta pay for it.
 4 years ago '04        #1059
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$54,501 | Props total: 11326 11326
Just wow
 4 years ago '13        #1060
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,639 | Props total: 19 19
yo
Home      

most viewed right now
How many sperm cells are these women responsible for wasting?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
You in LA for the weekend with the homies and you see this ..what you doing?
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron stans can buy "U Bum" shirts in reference to Trump for $21.99
28 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Harvard Study: Apple Slows Down old iPhones to Sell Millions of New M..
91 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
T-Mobile and Sprint To Announce Their Merger In October
34 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Xclusive: GAMBIT Story Details Are Here!
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When u get caught by ur daddy :mjlol:
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 23 - Newsweek has Trump pegged...
35 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy