50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
 NBA Knicks, Cavs in trade discussions centered around Kyrie & Melo & possible ..
90 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside WTF Happened To Wild N Out?
112 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie Irving Asked For A Trade Because LeBron Hinders Teammates
318 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How Great Is Our God?! Mel B's Thot Nanny Threatens To Release Threeso..
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #981
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 705 705
 True Sinister said:
You mean before the Cahsee was mandated in California in addition to the credits.
Nope took that test and past everything the first time around. High School Took me only 4 years. Had 4 classes senior year.

Edit: Actually it wasn't the Cahsee text exactly. But we did have to past some other Exit exam before graduating. Most of the people had to take it 2 or 3 times before passing it. My bro took that Cahsee test in like 09'. It was basically the same test we took.

Last edited by CMar22; 08-23-2013 at 02:42 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #982
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3315 3315
I passed that too my first go around and they were telling me to take it twice because when they got the score they didn't believe I did it without a calculator.

In terms of how long I am taking in College it should be known that the period after I graduated College there was a hold on me taking classes until I actually showed someone in the office my physical diploma. I said earlier my diploma is in a safe...well here is what happened...my dad has it in a storage space in front of his parking space and he inadvertently turned the knob. The way the safe worked was as long as he didn't move the dial on the safe he could open it with a key. It had been so many years that he hadn't moved the knob that he forgot what it was. When he called the manufacturer of the safe giving the serial number wasn't enough he had to fax them paper work...which is hard when you don't have a computer. I actually got my diploma out by Sunday but the admissions and registration was closed until the next day...in which the online registration date had automatically passed and the semester began.
 4 years ago '04        #983
youngd 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$3,265 | Props total: 1064 1064
Last!
 4 years ago '12        #984
Tyrantula 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,399 | Props total: 718 718
Your diploma was in a safe ? Aint nobody after that sh*t
 4 years ago '13        #985
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
space
$11,724 | Props total: 1911 1911
You guys are getting trolled lmao
 4 years ago '05        #986
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,399 | Props total: 3041 3041
 True Sinister said:
I guess someone had the midnight blues
Brah...the hell i gotta be blue for, it's your life losses/failures. Only pointing em out to help you with ur damn delusion.

Diploma in a safe huh (the fu*k?!) ? CC won't accept you cause you don't have a physical copy huh?

I call bullsh*t,never have I actually needed my diploma in hardcopy 4 jobs/college.That's what transcripts r for, and one phone call to your HS records office would verify everything. Or they run your personal info/history and will see all that.....

Even so STILL doesn't explain why u still in CC for 4 past yrs and ongoing. Damn...i think we really getting trolled.
 4 years ago '05        #987
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,399 | Props total: 3041 3041
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
yo said he keep his diploma in a safe tho

lmaooooo
I mean the n*gga did damn near take 8 yrs to get it I'd hold on to it for dear life too...cause you kno them high school diploma thieves be on the prowl

Last edited by MidNiteBlues; 08-23-2013 at 04:16 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #988
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,639 | Props total: 18 18
So True Sinister, what's your gpa at this community college?
 4 years ago '11        #989
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,365 | Props total: 4402 4402
I've never seen sh*t like this before....

It was funny but then got real sad then funny again lol

True you need new friends......them n*ggas in the vid were clowning you on the low

Last edited by Ant O; 08-24-2013 at 02:47 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #990
Marlo Stanfield 67 heat pts67
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 245 245
This needs to be moved to classics asap
True Sinister
 08-25-2013, 01:32 AM         #991
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MidNiteBlues said:
I mean the n*gga did damn near take 8 yrs to get it I'd hold on to it for dear life too...cause you kno them high school diploma thieves be on the prowl
 4 years ago '12        #992
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$16,385 | Props total: 5615 5615
This dude true sinister is like graftedgenes reincarnated....

Shut that logic sh*t up.
 4 years ago '12        #993
Point Bron 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,038 | Props total: 64 64
 True Sinister said:
I passed that too my first go around and they were telling me to take it twice because when they got the score they didn't believe I did it without a calculator.

In terms of how long I am taking in College it should be known that the period after I graduated College there was a hold on me taking classes until I actually showed someone in the office my physical diploma. I said earlier my diploma is in a safe...well here is what happened...my dad has it in a storage space in front of his parking space and he inadvertently turned the knob. The way the safe worked was as long as he didn't move the dial on the safe he could open it with a key. It had been so many years that he hadn't moved the knob that he forgot what it was. When he called the manufacturer of the safe giving the serial number wasn't enough he had to fax them paper work...which is hard when you don't have a computer. I actually got my diploma out by Sunday but the admissions and registration was closed until the next day...in which the online registration date had automatically passed and the semester began.
I'm fu*king

This dude has been in this thread telling his life story to a bunch of people he'll never meet for over a week. Holy fu*k this is classic
 4 years ago '05        #994
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,805 | Props total: 1263 1263
 Oh Finesse said:
this fat n*gga don't know when to quit. YOU GOT BODIED 8 PAGES AGO n*gga

[pic - click to view]

DJ Kay Slay said:
True, you gotta call it quits or it's just going to get worse.

You have to eat that L to add more hotdogs at the back of your head, homie
 DJ Kay Slay said:
Just because a million hamburgers are nothing to you, doesn't mean your body should take it
 Pleasure Boy said:
Every page i go to is like watching "Passion Of True Sinister" this n*gga aint neva gonna quit, if this was a party he wouldve just left or thrown out coz everyone is laughing at his a.ss... Get Ronnie to just end this n*gga misery

Im im not even halfway thru the thread yet.... sh*t is starting to approach TinyTank Exposure numbers
 4 years ago '05        #995
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,805 | Props total: 1263 1263
Ok. Today on August 26 2013 i have finished reading one of the greatest works of literary arts known to man thus far. Thank you BX for providing me with this experience

Everything that i can/would say has already been summed up by my peers in this thread.

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '13        #996
demari 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,449 | Props total: 2312 2312
yo you n*ggas is thirsty as FUKK
cockroaches.. time for the RAID
yo true sin drop them true religions and show these fukk n*ggas that you packin that tilted rim homie
 08-31-2013, 03:02 PM         #997
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sinister may have hope yet

You're welcome
 4 years ago '12        #998
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,348 | Props total: 2891 2891
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
how bout this one??

[pic - click to view]

Why the cat with the white shirt on the end look like he got a head transplant?
 4 years ago '12        #999
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,348 | Props total: 2891 2891
 pierredaire said:
You know these 50 Stan's act like its get against the law to like a rapper he beefed with like 50 gone be upset if he find out
Underrated post
 4 years ago '10        #1000
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,590 | Props total: 9886 9886
f*ggots tryna keep this lame a.ss thread alive

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Krissy Taylor showcasing her skills
69 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jay Z to Flex "THIS IS HOV", Pt. 2
72 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Shannon Sharpe on O.J. Simpson: "Can't Embrace Someone That Didn't Embrace..
68 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
How Much You'd Have If You Saved $1 A Day For The Rest Of Your Life
48 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Rakim dresses outdated and speaks on 444
176 comments
23 hours ago