NBA Stephen A Smith threatens to go "NUCLEAR" on Lebron James
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Alba Billion Dollar Booty Meat
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Akademiks "If This Was Any Other Era of Rap, Meek exposing Drake? Drake..
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #961
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$9,749 | Props total: 6141 6141
 True Sinister said:
It took me 7 and a half years to do what some people NEVER do.

I automatically beat out anyone who did anything less than me. A GED is a one shot test. Eagle tree is a far less difficult school to what I did. Don't even begin to talk about the flat out dropouts.

I did more in my last 6 months than people do in years. The fact I was able to so quickly get out of such a deep hole is an accomplishment in itself.
And you know what dude, I'm not going to clown you for that. I have no issue with you finishing, I think that's great that you didn't let a situation keep you down. I have a similar story with college, where I was kicked out (long story), got back in a few years later, got 2 degrees, now making damn good money as a Database Administrator, at 26 years of age.

But still, your arrogance is appalling, at times. In the end, it still took you 7 1/2 years to graduate HIGH SCHOOL, situation doesn't matter to me. You're sitting there talking major sh*t right now.....7 1/2 years dude.....you can tell your motivational story all you want, and get some of these posters to show you sympathy...you're talking sh*t...and it took you 7 1/2 years...........7 1/2 years bruh.............

7 1/2.......round that bi*ch up, its 8 years........

took you 8 years bruh......

If anything that situation should've humbled your boiled smoked sausage neck having a.ss..........
 4 years ago '05        #962
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,417 | Props total: 3063 3063
 MemphBleek05 said:
And you know what dude, I'm not going to clown you for that. I have no issue with you finishing, I think that's great that you didn't let a situation keep you down. I have a similar story with college, where I was kicked out (long story), got back in a few years later, got 2 degrees, now making damn good money as a Database Administrator, at 26 years of age.

But still, your arrogance is appalling, at times. In the end, it still took you 7 1/2 years to graduate HIGH SCHOOL, situation doesn't matter to me. You're sitting there talking major sh*t right now.....7 1/2 years dude.....you can tell your motivational story all you want, and get some of these posters to show you sympathy...you're talking sh*t...and it took you 7 1/2 years...........7 1/2 years bruh.............

7 1/2.......round that bi*ch up, its 8 years........

took you 8 years bruh......

If anything that situation should've humbled your boiled smoked sausage neck having a.ss..........

^ This dude's pompous a.ss never ceases to amaze me. Still got the audacity to pop off to ppl bout schooling lol. On some real sh*t, don't think getting a HS diploma is some big deal bro, there were mentally handicapped kids in my hs that graduated with us on time.

n*ggas patting himself on the back cause he think he did something "most ppl never accomplished",u got low a.ss standards if think like this. You still ain't explain why you still at a community college at 25, when you finished hs at 21 (and were taking college credit classes during hs). Most ppl be out by 2 yrs.

3.5 yrs delay in hs, 2 yrs laters delay and counting in com. college, that's almost 6 yrs u behind n*gga. Most get their masters in this time. You must be mentally handicapped in some way....if u just come clean we will all get off your back, instead popping off with that arrogance sh*t.
 08-22-2013, 01:13 PM         #963
Mob H  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga could legally drink before finishing high school.
 4 years ago '13        #964
demari 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,471 | Props total: 2377 2377
YOO n*ggaz still goin in on my homie True??

aiiight well PEEP IT!

any n*gga goin at my homies neck for havin a weak s3x life and alla dat need to post a picture of their c*ck right now on some no homo sh*t. lets see which one of yall lame n*ggaz is really packin
 4 years ago '12        #965
Mr Fujaveli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$22,351 | Props total: 10710 10710
This thread was hilarious the first 7-8 pages then dude started giving these real deep responses where you can tell he hurt

I had to stop, if the laughter pickes up later somebody let ya boy know
 4 years ago '12        #966
PrimeLamboJr. 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,919 | Props total: 5568 5568
 demari said:
YOO n*ggaz still goin in on my homie True??

aiiight well PEEP IT!

any n*gga goin at my homies neck for havin a weak s3x life and alla dat need to post a picture of their c*ck right now on some no homo sh*t. lets see which one of yall lame n*ggaz is really packin
 4 years ago '05        #967
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 14 14
ITT people that took 8 years to graduate college talk down with a sense of arrogance, entitlement, and hubris (it means foolish pride, might have missed that in your 8 year voyage) to others. My fu*king god.
 4 years ago '04        #968
youngd 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$3,267 | Props total: 1070 1070
wait hold up how you a virgin and was in hs for 7.5 years
chris21 gave props

4 years ago '07        #969
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,681 | Props total: 1093 1093
I see Mr. Ronald "never been fondled " McDonald has yet to throw in the towel.
 4 years ago '12        #970
PrimeLamboJr. 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,919 | Props total: 5568 5568
 youngd said:
wait hold up how you a virgin and was in hs for 7.5 years
 4 years ago '04        #971
youngd 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$3,267 | Props total: 1070 1070
^^ he could have literally fu*ked every single freshman after the first 5 years

There was a dude just like true in my hs but he was the coolest n*gga there maybe not the smartest but at least my man had his own apartment could get liquor and in my senoir year he had dumped on at least 85% of the freshman and sophomore girls all while rocking south pole in nyc

Last edited by youngd; 08-22-2013 at 09:11 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #972
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,956 | Props total: 72 72
 Garnet & Gold said:
ITT people that took 8 years to graduate college talk down with a sense of arrogance, entitlement, and hubris (it means foolish pride, might have missed that in your 8 year voyage) to others. My fu*king god.
Way too much credit fam. HS, fu*king HS ....and the n*gga has the nerve to talk sh*t to cats like he the smartest n*gga on the block n sh*t

fu*king pitiful
 4 years ago '11        #973
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,188 | Props total: 16 16
 MidNiteBlues said:
^ This dude's pompous a.ss never ceases to amaze me. Still got the audacity to pop off to ppl bout schooling lol. On some real sh*t, don't think getting a HS diploma is some big deal bro, there were mentally handicapped kids in my hs that graduated with us on time.

n*ggas patting himself on the back cause he think he did something "most ppl never accomplished",u got low a.ss standards if think like this. You still ain't explain why you still at a community college at 25, when you finished hs at 21 (and were taking college credit classes during hs). Most ppl be out by 2 yrs.

3.5 yrs delay in hs, 2 yrs laters delay and counting in com. college, that's almost 6 yrs u behind n*gga. Most get their masters in this time. You must be mentally handicapped in some way....if u just come clean we will all get off your back, instead popping off with that arrogance sh*t.
well got damn, that reality check was mean

boxden aka cutthroat committee
 4 years ago '13        #974
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,639 | Props total: 18 18
That ether on education
 08-22-2013, 10:38 PM         #975
inetol  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u boxden nikkas so cold.
 4 years ago '10        #976
Lurker Brasi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 40 40
True Winister?
 4 years ago '07        #977
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3315 3315
 keejee said:
well got damn, that reality check was mean

boxden aka cutthroat committee
Reality check? More like an impatient, angry, desperate rant that acts like a decade or 2 matters in the span of a lifetime only for the sake of attacking a complete stranger who has hurt his feelings through pure words.

No matter how long his list is nothing changes that.
 4 years ago '05        #978
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 705 705
 True Sinister said:
Notice you said "LEFT" and not "GRADUATED" I bet you were sent to eagle tree next door where all the fu*k ups go that couldn't make it.

I can go down to my safe right now and take a picture of my diploma and up it...can you honestly do the same?
Yes sir. Graduated in 2000. I have it hanging right above my computer monitor. Safe? It ain't that serious bro.
 4 years ago '07        #979
space
space
space
I guess someone had the midnight blues
 4 years ago '07        #980
space
space
space
 CMar22 said:
Yes sir. Graduated in 2000. I have it hanging right above my computer monitor. Safe? It ain't that serious bro.
You mean before the Cahsee was mandated in California in addition to the credits.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil bad ass Houston thot, and oh yes she is really bad
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hi Felicia... She looking good off them drugs
98 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Woman Caught On Tape Setting Up Husbands Murder
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Niggas carjacking Uber's and stealing Rollie's on camera now?
236 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Henry Cavill’s Mustache Hinders ‘Justice League’ Reshoots
59 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Webbie has Seizure on Instagram Live God help me
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside NBA 2k18 First Screenshots
120 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside VIVID details on how 50Cent was seconds away from KILLING SUPREME You g..
143 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy