50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
NBA JJ Redick ready to throw in the bag for a trade
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member flies 6000 miles from Barcelona to Las Vegas to meet a gi..
183 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL This fool done pulled a Carlos Boozer. Deaddddd!
14 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Meet the Guy Who Cardi B Left Offset for Soon as He Was Released From P..
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '12        #941
PrimeLamboJr. 162 heat pts162
space
space
$11,177 | Props total: 6755 6755
 True Sinister said:
When I say anything and turn out to be wrong that is an L. It has to be pure error.

If I directly contradict myself that too would be an L. Many so called contradictions turn out to be mere contrasts.
Please God I Pray my son don't come out like you.
 4 years ago '05        #942
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
how bout this one??

[pic - click to view]

And here we have ronald and his "crew" Im sure they're all familiar with "real beef", the streets, hiphop, ect.

Notice ronald wearing his exclusive USPA hoody from their 2012 winter line. Not only is he better than your favorite rappers gentleman... he stays fresher than em too.

Real sh*t... you lucky I aint no grimey mufuka and know where to "draw the line" wit this message board sh*t cause I could easily put ya whole sh*t on blast right now.
This dude went to Carson High? Fck sh!t went down hill after I left.
 08-22-2013, 01:24 AM         #943
Kreemy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1LynguisticMind said:
I never knew you could ACTUALLY look like virginity...........dude really captures the image of the word

[pic - click to view]

its like you could substitute his name for the word.....like a female saying "I lost my True Sinister" last night

4 years ago '05        #944
K.B. 
space
space
$3,939 | Props total: 256 256
damn this thread did some serious numbers
 4 years ago '06        #945
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,847 | Props total: 551 551
Ya'll ain't sh*t...& Sinister...don't let these internet idiots get you down man...& on the real some of these dudes were giving you some really good advice.

What matters most is if you're happy living the life that YOU want.

Also...1 last thing...those friends of yours def aren't "friends".
 4 years ago '13        #946
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,639 | Props total: 21 21
Is this thread going to reach 6x Diamond?
 4 years ago '04        #947
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,153 | Props total: 2754 2754
Only Godfather 50 can pull off a thread like this
 08-22-2013, 11:46 AM         #948
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
Only Snoopdoggiz can pull off a thread like this
Fixed.
 4 years ago '07        #949
True Sinister 116 heat pts116
space
space
$21,419 | Props total: 3911 3911
 CMar22 said:
This dude went to Carson High? Fck sh!t went down hill after I left.
Notice you said "LEFT" and not "GRADUATED" I bet you were sent to eagle tree next door where all the fu*k ups go that couldn't make it.

I can go down to my safe right now and take a picture of my diploma and up it...can you honestly do the same?
 4 years ago '07        #950
space
space
 CTre said:
Only True Sinister could lengthen an otherwise meaningless thread like this
Fixed.
 4 years ago '13        #951
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,639 | Props total: 21 21
 True Sinister said:
Notice you said "LEFT" and not "GRADUATED" I bet you were sent to eagle tree next door where all the fu*k ups go that couldn't make it.

I can go down to my safe right now and take a picture of my diploma and up it...can you honestly do the same?
You took 7 years b
 4 years ago '05        #952
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$9,991 | Props total: 7397 7397
 True Sinister said:

If it took you 7 1/2 years to get that diploma, you can't talk sh*t.......

This is why people are at your necks bruh....

Chill with that arrogance......
 08-22-2013, 12:03 PM         #953
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
7 years would have meant you would have been in your third year of college. Wasted.
 4 years ago '06        #954
n0xescapex 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 3346 3346
 4 years ago '07        #955
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
If it took you 7 1/2 years to get that diploma, you can't talk sh*t.......

This is why people are at your necks bruh....

Chill with that arrogance......
It took me 7 and a half years to do what some people NEVER do.

I automatically beat out anyone who did anything less than me. A GED is a one shot test. Eagle tree is a far less difficult school to what I did. Don't even begin to talk about the flat out dropouts.

I did more in my last 6 months than people do in years. The fact I was able to so quickly get out of such a deep hole is an accomplishment in itself.
 4 years ago '05        #956
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$9,991 | Props total: 7397 7397
 True Sinister said:
It took me 7 and a half years to do what some people NEVER do.

I automatically beat out anyone who did anything less than me. A GED is a one shot test. Eagle tree is a far less difficult school to what I did. Don't even begin to talk about the flat out dropouts.

I did more in my last 6 months than people do in years. The fact I was able to so quickly get out of such a deep hole is an accomplishment in itself.
And you know what dude, I'm not going to clown you for that. I have no issue with you finishing, I think that's great that you didn't let a situation keep you down. I have a similar story with college, where I was kicked out (long story), got back in a few years later, got 2 degrees, now making damn good money as a Database Administrator, at 26 years of age.

But still, your arrogance is appalling, at times. In the end, it still took you 7 1/2 years to graduate HIGH SCHOOL, situation doesn't matter to me. You're sitting there talking major sh*t right now.....7 1/2 years dude.....you can tell your motivational story all you want, and get some of these posters to show you sympathy...you're talking sh*t...and it took you 7 1/2 years...........7 1/2 years bruh.............

7 1/2.......round that bi*ch up, its 8 years........

took you 8 years bruh......

If anything that situation should've humbled your boiled smoked sausage neck having a.ss..........
 4 years ago '05        #957
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,529 | Props total: 3283 3283
 MemphBleek05 said:
And you know what dude, I'm not going to clown you for that. I have no issue with you finishing, I think that's great that you didn't let a situation keep you down. I have a similar story with college, where I was kicked out (long story), got back in a few years later, got 2 degrees, now making damn good money as a Database Administrator, at 26 years of age.

But still, your arrogance is appalling, at times. In the end, it still took you 7 1/2 years to graduate HIGH SCHOOL, situation doesn't matter to me. You're sitting there talking major sh*t right now.....7 1/2 years dude.....you can tell your motivational story all you want, and get some of these posters to show you sympathy...you're talking sh*t...and it took you 7 1/2 years...........7 1/2 years bruh.............

7 1/2.......round that bi*ch up, its 8 years........

took you 8 years bruh......

If anything that situation should've humbled your boiled smoked sausage neck having a.ss..........

^ This dude's pompous a.ss never ceases to amaze me. Still got the audacity to pop off to ppl bout schooling lol. On some real sh*t, don't think getting a HS diploma is some big deal bro, there were mentally handicapped kids in my hs that graduated with us on time.

n*ggas patting himself on the back cause he think he did something "most ppl never accomplished",u got low a.ss standards if think like this. You still ain't explain why you still at a community college at 25, when you finished hs at 21 (and were taking college credit classes during hs). Most ppl be out by 2 yrs.

3.5 yrs delay in hs, 2 yrs laters delay and counting in com. college, that's almost 6 yrs u behind n*gga. Most get their masters in this time. You must be mentally handicapped in some way....if u just come clean we will all get off your back, instead popping off with that arrogance sh*t.
 08-22-2013, 01:13 PM         #958
Mob H  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga could legally drink before finishing high school.
 4 years ago '13        #959
demari 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 3347 3347
YOO n*ggaz still goin in on my homie True??

aiiight well PEEP IT!

any n*gga goin at my homies neck for havin a weak s3x life and alla dat need to post a picture of their c*ck right now on some no homo sh*t. lets see which one of yall lame n*ggaz is really packin
 4 years ago '12        #960
Mr Fujaveli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$23,012 | Props total: 11893 11893
This thread was hilarious the first 7-8 pages then dude started giving these real deep responses where you can tell he hurt

I had to stop, if the laughter pickes up later somebody let ya boy know
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Video Girl Detectives
17 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Details Of Nicki Minajís Brotherís Child Rape Case Emerge
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
To Simp On A P0rnstar II
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
which countries use the most cocaine
88 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Damon Waynes is one of the Illest in Hollywood🎬🎬🎬
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside hov told biggie to respond to hit em up
262 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Atlanta Rapper NoPlug Arrested on Drug Trafficking & Gang Charges?
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil B JUMPED by A Boogie & PNB Rock Crew at Rolling Loud says they stol..
363 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy