50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
Video inside 'Who Shot Biggie & Tupac' on FoX Right NOW!!!!! *******NEW INFO RE..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside A Fan Is Burning His NFL Season Tickets on Social Media
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Derek Wolfe: "If you donít think America is greatest country, why do you s..
132 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Bulls and Dwyane Wade have reached agreement on a buyout, per sources.
132 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props
 08-21-2013, 07:40 AM         #921
WifeRaperMagnus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCballer40 said:
Please someone anyone....highlight the must see post or pages for me. Just reply to this quote so I can get to the meat of this thread.
 daliff89 said:
Man..

This sh*t really is like a movie..

Starts out about 50, you get the normal HHS stannery and whatnot.. Then the first dude comes in clowning all the 50 fans and people start clowning him back.. Then the plot thickens, it's not the normal 14 year old white kid screaming "G-UNOT!!" out of his mother's burgundy Pacifica, it's a fat mixed guy.. So people clown him for being fat and weird for a little bit, they make fun of his trash rhymes, and the only reason it doesn't get stale is because he keeps acting like he's not taking Ls to the face like Thai hookers take unborn babies.. Then it comes out that he's mentally challenged in some way, he has to be, just look at the way he talks in the videos and the way his "friends" treat him.. It comes out he took 7 years to do something most people do in 4, and some people do in even less than that.. At this point it's kind of sad and I felt like leaving, but luckily a dude that got caught beating his meat on a webcam comes through and starts chastising people for being bullies, never seen that coming no homo..

After that sh*t goes down, you get the conclusion to the movie.. Fat virgin guy has left, Tiny is off stroking his meat for his "small female following," and everybody is just kind of in awe of what happened, sh*t's finally over..

Think again bi*ch.

Fat virgin guy comes back and continues his rebuttals like nothing ever happened..

I've been on this site since 2003 or some sh*t, I've literally never seen a thread like this in my life

Props to those involved.
There ya go.
 4 years ago '13        #922
dogblood 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,935 | Props total: 503 503

Someone had to throw out a life preserver.
 4 years ago '13        #923
demari 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 3269 3269
YO everyone goin at my n*gga True need to post a picture of themselves ASAP!!!
no baggy clothes tryin to hide your fat layers and sh*t either yo i wanna see n*ggas in boxers up in this bi*ch in they ralph laurens and CK 1's yall talkin that sh*t lets see what yall got
 4 years ago '13        #924
tez94 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 486 486
wow one thread on 50's opinion transformed into an exposure.
 4 years ago '12        #925
PrimeLamboJr. 162 heat pts162
space
space
$11,067 | Props total: 6070 6070
 demari said:
YO everyone goin at my n*gga True need to post a picture of themselves ASAP!!!
no baggy clothes tryin to hide your fat layers and sh*t either yo i wanna see n*ggas in boxers up in this bi*ch in they ralph laurens and CK 1's yall talkin that sh*t lets see what yall got
 4 years ago '11        #926
KingP1n 338 heat pts338
space
space
$7,829 | Props total: 3431 3431
So where this true sinister sh*t start?
 08-21-2013, 11:03 AM         #927
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
page 4 my n*gga
 4 years ago '07        #928
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,660 | Props total: 4411 4411
 True Sinister said:
You are real but nothing you SAY is real or of consequence. You cannot DO anything except seem desperate to prove a point. This is not serious it's just serious effort on your part and courtesy on my part to tell people what ever it is they want to know like the answer to their own problems is knowing what mine are. My primary reason for coming on this site was music discussion and new content and I get that daily with the added bonuses of attention and all you guys got out of it is a self induced headache and information about me that can't help you. I actually got people to watch a video of me eating an apple.

I won.
this some real rap right here
 4 years ago '05        #929
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,498 | Props total: 3197 3197
 DCballer40 said:
Please someone anyone....highlight the must see post or pages for me. Just reply to this quote so I can get to the meat of this thread.
Here a recap of this n*gga's L's (which he refuses to acknowledge are L's at all)

-self admitted 25 yr old virgin
-special Ed a.ss n*gga who took almost double the amt of time to finish hs
-mid twenties without a driver license
-bowling ball body, mr potatoe shaped head, and hot dog rolls neck
-misfit gang of wwe reject butt buddies
-HORRIBLE rapper who think he ill/authority on hiphop
-delusion: "doesn't care/not bothered" but replied to EVERY single post with the weakest attempts of comebacks I ever seen in my bx career (n*gga u coming at ppl usernames while everyone coming at ur life)
-delusion again: justify every single L with paragraphs n paragraph of sad bullsh*t
- THIS:
[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Yeah...being an orbese 25 yr old virgin, who took 7 yrs to finish hs, an additional 4 yrs at a community college and ongoing, no driver license, sh*tty bunch of friends who sh*ts on him. Yep. he ain't losing at all.
 4 years ago '10        #930
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,845 | Props total: 2765 2765
 demari said:
yo HOLD UP!

this sh*t has gone on way too long.

someone was asking if i'm part of True's crew, yeah i am n*gga. i'm the head buster of this crew. you ain't gonna find me in no pics tho homie.

on the real True would fu*k y'all n*ggas up even if he is gay. ALL the n*ggaz i spoke to say he got a real tight b00tyhole too so he can't be that gay like some of y'all f*gs on here, with ya loose azzholes and sh*t. n*ggaz say True take the dikk like a soldier cuz thats what the homie is inside and out, a SOULJA for life.

True a good dude and he ride for his homies. the week before he graduated highschool he knocked out some punk a.ss n*gga in the cafeteria for tryin to stunt on him like y'all is doin. y'all just lucky its on the internet.
n*gga is this you?

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh5E1ZZBE2yhsRHn1P

Last edited by Livin Life; 08-21-2013 at 01:41 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #931
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 6823 6823
Bruh, I'm scared to click that link.................
 4 years ago '10        #932
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,845 | Props total: 2765 2765
 MemphBleek05 said:
Bruh, I'm scared to click that link.................
Lol I changed it to a video. It's no oral s3x in the video tho lol. That sh*t is just hella funny
 08-21-2013, 04:52 PM         #933
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Livin Life said:
n*gga is this you?

:ohhellnonas :
 4 years ago '05        #934
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,912 | Props total: 617 617

This thread

n*ggas got exposed
 4 years ago '07        #935
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3317 3317
 lakersboy03 said:

This thread

n*ggas got exposed
Everything posted about me were things that I already posted elsewhere. Even the links were posted by me to the pages. I have nothing to hide.
 4 years ago '12        #936
PrimeLamboJr. 162 heat pts162
space
space
$11,067 | Props total: 6070 6070
 True Sinister said:
Everything posted about me were things that I already posted elsewhere. Even the links were posted by me to the pages. I have nothing to hide.
Ok since you believe in L's, do you think you got an L in this thread and if not what is an L to you?
 4 years ago '07        #937
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3317 3317
 kweisijohn said:
Ok since you believe in L's, do you think you got an L in this thread and if not what is an L to you?
When I say anything and turn out to be wrong that is an L. It has to be pure error.

If I directly contradict myself that too would be an L. Many so called contradictions turn out to be mere contrasts.
 4 years ago '13        #938
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,639 | Props total: 19 19
 Livin Life said:
n*gga is this you?

4 years ago '12        #939
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2043 2043
Last time I checked this thread it was 10 pages deep and ish was already outta hand.

36 paginas though? Lawd .5 merci
 4 years ago '05        #940
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 894 894
Damn... just went through the whole thread! Entertaining as sh*t... shoutout to I-Need-$$$! That's some boxden legend type sh*t... this gonna get brought up for years to come on here
Home      

most viewed right now
How many sperm cells are these women responsible for wasting?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
You in LA for the weekend with the homies and you see this ..what you doing?
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron stans can buy "U Bum" shirts in reference to Trump for $21.99
28 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Harvard Study: Apple Slows Down old iPhones to Sell Millions of New M..
91 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
T-Mobile and Sprint To Announce Their Merger In October
34 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 23 - Newsweek has Trump pegged...
35 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Xclusive: GAMBIT Story Details Are Here!
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When u get caught by ur daddy :mjlol:
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy