50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
XXXTentacion reportedly signs Capitol Records deal worth $6 million
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
228 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
126 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent provides footage of Jimmy Henchmen 'ratting' on people
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '13        #881
demari 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 3346 3346
yo HOLD UP!

this sh*t has gone on way too long.

someone was asking if i'm part of True's crew, yeah i am n*gga. i'm the head buster of this crew. you ain't gonna find me in no pics tho homie.

on the real True would fu*k y'all n*ggas up even if he is gay. ALL the n*ggaz i spoke to say he got a real tight b00tyhole too so he can't be that gay like some of y'all f*gs on here, with ya loose azzholes and sh*t. n*ggaz say True take the dikk like a soldier cuz thats what the homie is inside and out, a SOULJA for life.

True a good dude and he ride for his homies. the week before he graduated highschool he knocked out some punk a.ss n*gga in the cafeteria for tryin to stunt on him like y'all is doin. y'all just lucky its on the internet.
 4 years ago '10        #882
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16546 16546

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #883
PotheadFocker 167 heat pts167
space
space
$32,977 | Props total: 7451 7451
So I called up True Sinisters moms and asked her to let me Wiz in her Khalifa

"Yes of course!" she said
 4 years ago '13        #884
demari 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 demari said:
yo HOLD UP!

someone was asking if i'm part of True's crew, yeah i am n*gga. i'm the head buster of this crew. you ain't gonna find me in no pics tho homie.

on the real True would fu*k y'all n*ggas up even if he is gay. ALL the n*ggaz i spoke to say he got a real tight b00tyhole too so he can't be that gay like some of y'all f*gs on here, with ya loose azzholes and sh*t. n*ggaz say True take the dikk like a soldier cuz thats what the homie is inside and out, a SOULJA for life.

True a good dude and he ride for his homies. the week before he graduated highschool he knocked out some punk a.ss n*gga in the cafeteria for tryin to stunt on him like y'all is doin. y'all just lucky its on the internet.
and if any n*ggas wanna see us y'all know where we be and if you ain't down with the bullsh*t and you gay then give my homie True a chance he a good dude lookin for love WE OUT
 4 years ago '11        #885
Sinamatik CFR 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,815 | Props total: 6520 6520
yo. yall wildin...
 4 years ago '04        #886
PrisonRules 69 heat pts69
space
space
$25,798 | Props total: 3970 3970
 demari said:
y'all just lucky its on the internet.
maybe so, but we could care less...since it is the internet and he cant puts hands on people. he has to deal with linguistics. He does all that expatiating on how intelligent he is, well if he so intelligent, he needs to get back at n*ggas going at him with the tools he has at his disposal. Unfortunately for him, fists do no good on the internet
 08-20-2013, 12:07 PM         #887
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 demari said:
and if any n*ggas wanna see us y'all know where we be and if you ain't down with the bullsh*t and you gay then give my homie True a chance he a good dude lookin for love WE OUT
Us? And wtf is all this love crap?

I hate when nobodies try to join in the fray like they were apart of the original storyline.
 4 years ago '13        #888
demari 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
Us? And wtf is all this love crap?

I hate when nobodies try to join in the fray like they were apart of the original storyline.
lil homie i known true for the past 14 years we done broke bread together and smashed n*ggas like you heads in i ain't gonna let n*ggas ride on the homie because he into an alternate lifestyle and like men. so what n*gga. your daddy probably gay too. your daddy wish he could take it like my n*gga true does but he cant cuz he a bi*ch.
 4 years ago '12        #889
Tyrantula 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,402 | Props total: 722 722
 demari said:
lil homie i known true for the past 14 years we done broke bread together and smashed n*ggas like you heads in i ain't gonna let n*ggas ride on the homie because he into an alternate lifestyle and like men. so what n*gga. your daddy probably gay too. your daddy wish he could take it like my n*gga true does but he cant cuz he a bi*ch.
your troll game weak bruh
 08-20-2013, 12:24 PM         #890
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All these new aliases trolling
 4 years ago '06        #891
n0xescapex 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 3345 3345
That new big sean album.. 7.5/10
 08-20-2013, 12:35 PM         #892
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 demari said:
I thought you didn't know tru and now you saying you known him for 14 years?

And wtf is all this alternate lifestyle sh*t you been babbling about you dumbass? The only person in the entire thread who said True is gay is you. We all said he was lame and had friends who think he is gay, but never said the n*gga is into dudes. So my bet you are one the lames who say he is tru's friend but in reality just make fun of him.

Your trolling is awful. Smarten up and be original you d!ck sucking f*ggot.
 08-20-2013, 12:54 PM         #893
Yung Chance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is this thread so long
 4 years ago '05        #894
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,528 | Props total: 3283 3283
 Darkdrone said:
I thought you didn't know tru and now you saying you known him for 14 years?

And wtf is all this alternate lifestyle sh*t you been babbling about you dumbass? The only person in the entire thread who said True is gay is you. We all said he was lame and had friends who think he is gay, but never said the n*gga is into dudes. So my bet you are one the lames who say he is tru's friend but in reality just make fun of him.

Your trolling is awful. Smarten up and be original you d!ck sucking f*ggot.

Yo, it seems True's support pillar, seem to be a n*gga trolling the fu*k out him and us lol.

T.Sinister a head buster? n*gga put hands on ppl?

That man looks like he'd be out of breathe, body break out in full sweat, if he took more then 10 steps. n*gga ain't laying hands on nothing but a cheeseburger.

Oh and can't believe this thread is +50 pages already, True u wanna cut your losses here? Or do u want this to be a 100 page thread....
 08-20-2013, 03:04 PM         #895
WavyCrockett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 demari said:
yo HOLD UP!

Reminds me of that cake gon get baked n*gga in the Lil Wayne thread
 4 years ago '04        #896
PrisonRules 69 heat pts69
space
space
$25,798 | Props total: 3970 3970
 WavyCrockett said:
Reminds me of that cake gon get baked n*gga in the Lil Wayne thread
fuh wuh yuh talmbout breh, whos the girl in ur avy breh
 4 years ago '07        #897
True Sinister 116 heat pts116
space
space
$21,364 | Props total: 3868 3868
 MidNiteBlues said:

Yo, it seems True's support pillar, seem to be a n*gga trolling the fu*k out him and us lol.

T.Sinister a head buster? n*gga put hands on ppl?

That man looks like he'd be out of breathe, body break out in full sweat, if he took more then 10 steps. n*gga ain't laying hands on nothing but a cheeseburger.

Oh and can't believe this thread is +50 pages already, True u wanna cut your losses here? Or do u want this to be a 100 page thread....
The only thing that can be cut is thread length which is completely inconsequential. Do what you wish.
 4 years ago '12        #898
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
Came back............

50+ PAGES

Booooyaakkkaaa BOXDEN!!!
 4 years ago '10        #899
Lurker Brasi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 40 40
 Burker said:
yo but forreal though you can rub one out on camera for money? where can i sign up
 4 years ago '10        #900
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$33,591 | Props total: 14814 14814
This is the first exposure thread i simply cant get through.....made it to 17 of 35 pages.

Bx n*ggas is ruthless
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL As I watch Shaq, this sh-t was not fair bruh
82 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Women's faces captured before, during and after orgasm in photography ..
205 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NFL Reporter that outed Cam, back reporting. Players visibly uncomfortable wi..
133 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Paul Pierce on Embiid: "I’m tired of getting a little taste of him. I want..
87 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Weird: All Suns players run at the SAME EXACT TIME after turnover
69 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Workout Your Body Type - Ectomorph, Mesomorph or Endomorph?
30 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Metro Boomin Warns Producers: Don't Let Atlantic Records Steal Your Soul
104 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Does Anyone watch this show?? It fcking Hilarious!
18 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy