50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
Video inside Nicki Minaj reposted Kyyng's video on her IG
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meek Mill new Artist Garci Brawls at Celeb Bball game, Gillie Da Kid Breaks up..
31 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Most Criminally Overlooked MCs in History
350 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rick Ross dissing Birdman " ima make sure my team don't respect you, clean you..
142 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

08-20-2013, 11:06 AM         #881
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets make this 1000.
 4 years ago '06        #882
n0xescapex 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,258 | Props total: 2397 2397
True get out here. witcha fat a.ss head.
 4 years ago '04        #883
PrisonRules 68 heat pts68
space
space
$24,899 | Props total: 2520 2520
nothing like when n*ggas is roasting in a thread and some lame n*gga wants to join in by adding a joke of his own (if you wanna call it that) that isnt even funny to no one but himself.

n0escape tryna mess with the momentum
 4 years ago '05        #884
J-Schmoove 38 heat pts38
space
space
$11,417 | Props total: 1877 1877
In on a Boxden Classic
 4 years ago '04        #885
space
space
 n0xescapex said:
Good morning.. I can already tell this gonna be a long day.. So uh.. fu*k true sinister.. You a bi*ch.. Fat neck a.ss d!ckhead.. You p!ss on your balls.. You might as well be Snorlax in the Pokemon live action movie..your teeth yellow as sh*t.. fu*k u
 n0xescapex said:
True get out here. witcha fat a.ss head.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '13        #886
demari 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,121 | Props total: 852 852
yo HOLD UP!

this sh*t has gone on way too long.

someone was asking if i'm part of True's crew, yeah i am n*gga. i'm the head buster of this crew. you ain't gonna find me in no pics tho homie.

on the real True would fu*k y'all n*ggas up even if he is gay. ALL the n*ggaz i spoke to say he got a real tight b00tyhole too so he can't be that gay like some of y'all f*gs on here, with ya loose azzholes and sh*t. n*ggaz say True take the dikk like a soldier cuz thats what the homie is inside and out, a SOULJA for life.

True a good dude and he ride for his homies. the week before he graduated highschool he knocked out some punk a.ss n*gga in the cafeteria for tryin to stunt on him like y'all is doin. y'all just lucky its on the internet.
 4 years ago '10        #887
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,779 | Props total: 16475 16475

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #888
PotheadFocker 165 heat pts165
space
space
$31,589 | Props total: 3877 3877
So I called up True Sinisters moms and asked her to let me Wiz in her Khalifa

"Yes of course!" she said
 4 years ago '13        #889
demari 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 demari said:
yo HOLD UP!

someone was asking if i'm part of True's crew, yeah i am n*gga. i'm the head buster of this crew. you ain't gonna find me in no pics tho homie.

on the real True would fu*k y'all n*ggas up even if he is gay. ALL the n*ggaz i spoke to say he got a real tight b00tyhole too so he can't be that gay like some of y'all f*gs on here, with ya loose azzholes and sh*t. n*ggaz say True take the dikk like a soldier cuz thats what the homie is inside and out, a SOULJA for life.

True a good dude and he ride for his homies. the week before he graduated highschool he knocked out some punk a.ss n*gga in the cafeteria for tryin to stunt on him like y'all is doin. y'all just lucky its on the internet.
and if any n*ggas wanna see us y'all know where we be and if you ain't down with the bullsh*t and you gay then give my homie True a chance he a good dude lookin for love WE OUT
 4 years ago '11        #890
Sinamatik CFR 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,296 | Props total: 2843 2843
yo. yall wildin...
 4 years ago '04        #891
space
space
 demari said:
y'all just lucky its on the internet.
maybe so, but we could care less...since it is the internet and he cant puts hands on people. he has to deal with linguistics. He does all that expatiating on how intelligent he is, well if he so intelligent, he needs to get back at n*ggas going at him with the tools he has at his disposal. Unfortunately for him, fists do no good on the internet
 08-20-2013, 12:07 PM         #892
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 demari said:
and if any n*ggas wanna see us y'all know where we be and if you ain't down with the bullsh*t and you gay then give my homie True a chance he a good dude lookin for love WE OUT
Us? And wtf is all this love crap?

I hate when nobodies try to join in the fray like they were apart of the original storyline.
 4 years ago '13        #893
demari 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
Us? And wtf is all this love crap?

I hate when nobodies try to join in the fray like they were apart of the original storyline.
lil homie i known true for the past 14 years we done broke bread together and smashed n*ggas like you heads in i ain't gonna let n*ggas ride on the homie because he into an alternate lifestyle and like men. so what n*gga. your daddy probably gay too. your daddy wish he could take it like my n*gga true does but he cant cuz he a bi*ch.
 4 years ago '12        #894
Tyrantula 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 689 689
 demari said:
lil homie i known true for the past 14 years we done broke bread together and smashed n*ggas like you heads in i ain't gonna let n*ggas ride on the homie because he into an alternate lifestyle and like men. so what n*gga. your daddy probably gay too. your daddy wish he could take it like my n*gga true does but he cant cuz he a bi*ch.
your troll game weak bruh
 08-20-2013, 12:24 PM         #895
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All these new aliases trolling
 4 years ago '06        #896
n0xescapex 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,258 | Props total: 2397 2397
That new big sean album.. 7.5/10
 08-20-2013, 12:35 PM         #897
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 demari said:
I thought you didn't know tru and now you saying you known him for 14 years?

And wtf is all this alternate lifestyle sh*t you been babbling about you dumbass? The only person in the entire thread who said True is gay is you. We all said he was lame and had friends who think he is gay, but never said the n*gga is into dudes. So my bet you are one the lames who say he is tru's friend but in reality just make fun of him.

Your trolling is awful. Smarten up and be original you d!ck sucking f*ggot.
 08-20-2013, 12:54 PM         #898
Yung Chance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is this thread so long
 4 years ago '05        #899
MidNiteBlues 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 1958 1958
 Darkdrone said:
I thought you didn't know tru and now you saying you known him for 14 years?

And wtf is all this alternate lifestyle sh*t you been babbling about you dumbass? The only person in the entire thread who said True is gay is you. We all said he was lame and had friends who think he is gay, but never said the n*gga is into dudes. So my bet you are one the lames who say he is tru's friend but in reality just make fun of him.

Your trolling is awful. Smarten up and be original you d!ck sucking f*ggot.

Yo, it seems True's support pillar, seem to be a n*gga trolling the fu*k out him and us lol.

T.Sinister a head buster? n*gga put hands on ppl?

That man looks like he'd be out of breathe, body break out in full sweat, if he took more then 10 steps. n*gga ain't laying hands on nothing but a cheeseburger.

Oh and can't believe this thread is +50 pages already, True u wanna cut your losses here? Or do u want this to be a 100 page thread....
 08-20-2013, 03:04 PM         #900
WavyCrockett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 demari said:
yo HOLD UP!

Reminds me of that cake gon get baked n*gga in the Lil Wayne thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Anybody got stories of getting a gun pulled on em or getting robbed?
411 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside VAL MERCADO: Dick Sucking Lips
32 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil bucked tooth shorty
120 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Android co-creator Andy Rubin posts image of his upcoming bezel-less ..
39 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's sister is this??SMH!!!!
40 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
This nigga Bryan theme is >>>>>>>>>>
43 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside site has cool vintage tees to wear under your denim jacket this spring
126 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron fake injury from Spurs blowout
198 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy