50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
Anybody got stories of getting a gun pulled on em or getting robbed?
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
McDouble is 'cheapest and most nutritious food in human history'
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jalen Rose my dude hate it had to be him
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Holding Lavar's Ball's
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '04        #841
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,440 | Props total: 151 151
 n0xescapex said:
Good morning.. I can already tell this gonna be a long day.. So uh.. fu*k true sinister.. You a bi*ch.. Fat neck a.ss d!ckhead.. You p!ss on your balls.. You might as well be Snorlax in the Pokemon live action movie..your teeth yellow as sh*t.. fu*k u
n*gga did you dream about him or something?
 4 years ago '05        #842
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$9,379 | Props total: 4120 4120
 EscoNore said:
n*gga did you dream about him or something?
My n*gga woke up, wiped the boogers out the eyes, grabbed the laptop and dissed True like it was nothing....

That's commitment for your a.ss
 4 years ago '04        #843
PrisonRules 68 heat pts68
space
space
$24,890 | Props total: 2509 2509
 MemphBleek05 said:
My n*gga woke up, wiped the boogers out the eyes, grabbed the laptop and dissed True like it was nothing....

That's commitment for your a.ss
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, dont tell me thread finna get derailed a 3rd time.

true derailed to the webcam fruit back to true to this new n*gga lol

cot damn
 4 years ago '05        #844
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 37 37
 daliff89 said:
Man..

This sh*t really is like a movie..

Starts out about 50, you get the normal HHS stannery and whatnot.. Then the first dude comes in clowning all the 50 fans and people start clowning him back.. Then the plot thickens, it's not the normal 14 year old white kid screaming "G-UNOT!!" out of his mother's burgundy Pacifica, it's a fat mixed guy.. So people clown him for being fat and weird for a little bit, they make fun of his trash rhymes, and the only reason it doesn't get stale is because he keeps acting like he's not taking Ls to the face like Thai hookers take unborn babies.. Then it comes out that he's mentally challenged in some way, he has to be, just look at the way he talks in the videos and the way his "friends" treat him.. It comes out he took 7 years to do something most people do in 4, and some people do in even less than that.. At this point it's kind of sad and I felt like leaving, but luckily a dude that got caught beating his meat on a webcam comes through and starts chastising people for being bullies, never seen that coming no homo..

After that sh*t goes down, you get the conclusion to the movie.. Fat virgin guy has left, Tiny is off stroking his meat for his "small female following," and everybody is just kind of in awe of what happened, sh*t's finally over..

Think again bi*ch.

Fat virgin guy comes back and continues his rebuttals like nothing ever happened..

I've been on this site since 2003 or some sh*t, I've literally never seen a thread like this in my life

Props to those involved.
 08-20-2013, 09:14 AM         #845
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtho43 said:
This thread also reaks of closet homos3xuals.
oh the iron knee
i don't think ya'll n*ggas count as IN the closet

[pic - click to view]

demari said:
i ain't gay but if that's what homie is in to then why should we ride him for that? he probably make a dope boyfriend. we already know he got that big ghetto b00ty in the back, and girls shaped like him always got dat sloppy throat so it's probably the same for dudes. fall back bruh i aint into dudes just sayin for a gay dude he's a good catch
ya'll should link up

Last edited by Niruggg; 08-20-2013 at 09:51 AM..
 4 years ago '13        #846
demari 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,121 | Props total: 851 851
LET THIS MAN LIVE!!!

yo i'm tired dudes clowning the homie True Sin because he's into a different s3xual lifestyle. y'all ain't got no gay members in your family?? SMH.

so what if he's gay. homie has shown he's got HEART.

if we ain't gay then we shouldn't be judging his looks, cuz what a gay man likes is probably different you feel me. a gay dude probably appreciates that fat b00ty he got in the back the same way us straight guys do for girls. homie is country thick and i know some diesel n*gga prolly appreciates that junk in the trunk. AND his head game is probably better than all y'all jumpoffs, man. dude looks like he can take it deep in dat throat and make it sloppy on some no-hands type sh*t.

y'all need to fall back on the lil homie and let him do him. we should respect him for putting himself out there. it's a cold world
 4 years ago '06        #847
n0xescapex 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,258 | Props total: 2397 2397
 2godflow said:
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, dont tell me thread finna get derailed a 3rd time.

true derailed to the webcam fruit back to true to this new n*gga lol

cot damn
Flame on lol. Rice crispie face a.ss n*gga
 4 years ago '13        #848
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
space
$11,690 | Props total: 1830 1830
 demari said:
LET THIS MAN LIVE!!!

yo i'm tired dudes clowning the homie True Sin because he's into a different s3xual lifestyle. y'all ain't got no gay members in your family?? SMH.

if we ain't gay then we shouldn't be judging his looks, cuz what a gay man likes is probably different you feel me. a gay dude probably appreciates that fat b00ty he got in the back the same way us straight guys do for girls. homie is country thick and i know some diesel n*gga prolly appreciates that junk in the trunk. AND his head game is probably better than all y'all jumpoffs, man. dude looks like he can take it deep in dat throat and make it sloppy on some no-hands type sh*t.

y'all need to fall back on the lil homie and let him do him. we should respect him for putting himself out there. it's a cold world
 4 years ago '04        #849
space
space
 n0xescapex said:
Flame on lol. Rice crispie face a.ss n*gga
hehehehehar..dont hate on the nintendo OG
 4 years ago '05        #850
space
space
 demari said:
LET THIS MAN LIVE!!!

You one of his boys or something? And what's the miniature homoerotic novels you're posting?
 4 years ago '04        #851
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
You one of his boys or something? And what's the miniature homoerotic novels you're posting?
him the webcam guy and the other f*ggot need to hook up.
 08-20-2013, 09:32 AM         #852
Mob H  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude in this thread typing out his fantasies.
 4 years ago '05        #853
space
space
 2godflow said:
The funny thing, no one is really talking about the possibility of True being gay. We said his boys think that. No one in the thread seems to actually care about that particular situation. Everyone just thinks he's a lame with horrible friends..........

Bruh over here typing out fantasies and sh*t....exploring inner thoughts and finding himself through True Sinister....

I swear, this is the thread that never ends...

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #854
n0xescapex 17 heat pts17
space
space
 2godflow said:
You feel some type of way d!ckhead 2god flow.. Gay goon
 4 years ago '12        #855
PrimeLamboJr. 159 heat pts159
space
space
$10,464 | Props total: 3351 3351
I say two hours till we hit the half century. Any takers?
 4 years ago '04        #856
space
space
 n0xescapex said:
You feel some type of way d!ckhead 2god flow.. Gay goon
yo this n*gga mad breh.

[pic - click to view]

y would u call me a goon? and why would u call me gay? what did i say that gave you this impression?

ill wait for a logical explanation!

i think u mad cuz u came in talking about true but n*ggas got on u instead.

it'll be alright breh.
 4 years ago '06        #857
n0xescapex 17 heat pts17
space
space
 2godflow said:
yo this n*gga mad breh.

[pic - click to view]

y would u call me a goon? and why would u call me gay? what did i say that gave you this impression?

ill wait for a logical explanation!

i think u mad cuz u came in talking about true but n*ggas got on u instead.

it'll be alright breh.
Booooooooo d!ck head lol. Weak post. You can tell you where that weirdo in art class who sketched all the bi*ches from a distance
Then when you went up to them to show them they said "aw thanks brother!" d!ckhead
 4 years ago '04        #858
space
space
 n0xescapex said:
Booooooooo d!ck head lol. Weak post. You can tell you where that weirdo in art class who sketched all the bi*ches from a distance
Then when you went up to them to show them they said "aw thanks brother!" d!ckhead
for real? is that suppose to be funny?

im not sure if i should give u that work or just ignore your silly a.ss cuz you would be too easy
 4 years ago '05        #859
space
space
I swear, at this point, we're in here just trying to push it to 50 pages lol
 08-20-2013, 09:55 AM         #860
evici1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

MemphBleek05 said:
I swear, at this point, we're in here just trying to push it to 50 pages lol
Home      

most viewed right now
One of my new favorites....
33 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If you'd smash how many times would you do so?
77 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So since FOX watches Boxden...
60 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside site has cool vintage tees to wear under your denim jacket this spring
102 comments
18 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I said it must be the ass 'cause it ain't ya face.
55 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Avengers react to Justice League trailer
26 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 26 - Muslim Ban? Terrorist Who Killed Man In NYC Was Practicing Fo..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Mar 26 - Melania Trump refuses to sleep in the same bed as her husband
83 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy