50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
 230
 SMH: Meek shouts out a DEA informant
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 156
Image(s) inside Wtf how is she 51??
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 129
 Meek Mill home
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
 NFL Josh Rosen ethers bust high school QBs that never did sh*t in college
9 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-19-2013, 11:08 PM         #821
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grave said:
Except college for 7 years is somewhat understandable. But HS tho?
 5 years ago '07        #822
True Sinister 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$23,248 | Props total: 7057 7057
 kweisijohn said:
Thought you dont believe in L's cause racked up the most L's in this thread.
Ls exist. None were dealt to me in this thread besides spelling errors. I admit those.

If you mean high school that took place years before this thread...I had already recovered long before the thread.
 5 years ago '07        #823
True Sinister 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$23,248 | Props total: 7057 7057
 MidNiteBlues said:
^ I mean sh*t...props for fu*kin gettin to the finish line i guess.

Why he gotta act so pompous tho? Took n*gga 7 yrs to finish fu*kin hs for god sakes...and he around here popping that "im an intellectual" and " ppl intimidated by my intelligence and confidence" bs

C'mon b...u 25 years old without a driver license, still at a community college, and have yet to get ur d!ck wet. Where is this arrogance coming from?!
I am still more knowledgeable than u. You have better opportunities and still suck. I had environmental setbacks that you are overemphasizing.
 5 years ago '05        #824
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$7,981 | Props total: 4182 4182
 True Sinister said:
I am still more knowledgeable than u. You have better opportunities and still suck. I had environmental setbacks that you are overemphasizing.
Biitcch n*gga please, there's that blind arrogance again. I like how you don't even know me and your a.ssuming I'm better off then you, and your more "knowledgeable". Atleast I'm talking with factual evidence that YOUR dumbass provided in this thread. You don't know sh*t bout me.

What are you more knowledgeable then me in? How to scare bi*ches off? Perhaps you know more bout rolling on the ground in public with other men? Or Maybe you can teach me some things about tying head/neck fat into a ponytail?

Your so pathetic, your whole existence is excuses and "setbacks". I don't give a fu*k what setbacks you had, 7 years to finish HS is waaaay too much. I knew hardheaded n*ggas in HS that got in trouble, went to juvie came out, got delayed and still got their sh*t together within 1-2, wtf is your excuse?, u must be mentally retarded or something.

And you graduated hs at 21 and said u took college courses in the meantime right? WHY the fu*k u still at a community college, 4 yrs ain't enough? Most ppl take 1-2 yrs and be out to a real university. WTF are u doing? What's the setback this time? But keep this up...at this pace you'll be a 40 yr old virgin and college grad.

How bout u use some of that "knowledge" to get your life better: Lose some goddamn weight b4 you croak b4 u see graduation, get a fu*kin license, stop hanging out with them wwe rejects that sh*t on you and use you for entertainment, and talk to a damn female once in awhile or something....
 5 years ago '10        #825
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14662 14662
We gotta be getting trolled here, by him and his homies, this dont make no damn sense


 n0xescapex said:


I hope I make it though this one as well

 True Sinister said:
Remember that Ransom/Nicki thread where you were getting clowned for not understanding women and all you could do is threaten the other poster on some butt hurt cyber thug bullsh*t? I defended you because I thought you were weak.

[pic - click to view]



U got moxie, I'll give u that, syubborn as hell though lol
 5 years ago '10        #826
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14662 14662

this song is more fitting


[video - click to view]


 3D Vision said:
 08-20-2013, 05:19 AM         #827
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



#MOTIVATION


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #828
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
Man..

This sh*t really is like a movie..

Starts out about 50, you get the normal HHS stannery and whatnot.. Then the first dude comes in clowning all the 50 fans and people start clowning him back.. Then the plot thickens, it's not the normal 14 year old white kid screaming "G-UNOT!!" out of his mother's burgundy Pacifica, it's a fat mixed guy.. So people clown him for being fat and weird for a little bit, they make fun of his trash rhymes, and the only reason it doesn't get stale is because he keeps acting like he's not taking Ls to the face like Thai hookers take unborn babies.. Then it comes out that he's mentally challenged in some way, he has to be, just look at the way he talks in the videos and the way his "friends" treat him.. It comes out he took 7 years to do something most people do in 4, and some people do in even less than that.. At this point it's kind of sad and I felt like leaving, but luckily a dude that got caught beating his meat on a webcam comes through and starts chastising people for being bullies, never seen that coming no homo..

After that sh*t goes down, you get the conclusion to the movie.. Fat virgin guy has left, Tiny is off stroking his meat for his "small female following," and everybody is just kind of in awe of what happened, sh*t's finally over..

Think again bi*ch.

Fat virgin guy comes back and continues his rebuttals like nothing ever happened..

I've been on this site since 2003 or some sh*t, I've literally never seen a thread like this in my life

Props to those involved.
 5 years ago '04        #829
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,543 | Props total: 22033 22033
 daliff89 said:
Man..

This sh*t really is like a movie..

Starts out about 50, you get the normal HHS stannery and whatnot.. Then the first dude comes in clowning all the 50 fans and people start clowning him back.. Then the plot thickens, it's not the normal 14 year old white kid screaming "G-UNOT!!" out of his mother's burgundy Pacifica, it's a fat mixed guy.. So people clown him for being fat and weird for a little bit, they make fun of his trash rhymes, and the only reason it doesn't get stale is because he keeps acting like he's not taking Ls to the face like Thai hookers take unborn babies.. Then it comes out that he's mentally challenged in some way, he has to be, just look at the way he talks in the videos and the way his "friends" treat him.. It comes out he took 7 years to do something most people do in 4, and some people do in even less than that.. At this point it's kind of sad and I felt like leaving, but luckily a dude that got caught beating his meat on a webcam comes through and starts chastising people for being bullies, never seen that coming no homo..

After that sh*t goes down, you get the conclusion to the movie.. Fat virgin guy has left, Tiny is off stroking his meat for his "small female following," and everybody is just kind of in awe of what happened, sh*t's finally over..

Think again bi*ch.

Fat virgin guy comes back and continues his rebuttals like nothing ever happened..

I've been on this site since 2003 or some sh*t, I've literally never seen a thread like this in my life

Props to those involved.
This pretty much sums it up
 5 years ago '04        #830
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,771 | Props total: 5566 5566
 True Sinister said:
Ls exist. None were dealt to me in this thread besides spelling errors. I admit those.

If you mean high school that took place years before this thread...I had already recovered long before the thread.
Shut the hell up already talking about u ain't tool no l yet. What the hell u took then?

We call it l's but maybe u call it truths.

My man's already said ur head is shaped like a pt cruiser and u ain't came back to respond to that diss yet sucka.

He closed the thread down with that. I had to male it my signature
 5 years ago '04        #831
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,323 | Props total: 2562 2562
 Trilluminati GA said:
this song is more fitting








this sums it all up



[video - click to view]



Last edited by slapaho; 08-20-2013 at 08:44 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #832
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,771 | Props total: 5566 5566
 daliff89 said:
Man..

This sh*t really is like a movie..

Starts out about 50, you get the normal HHS stannery and whatnot.. Then the first dude comes in clowning all the 50 fans and people start clowning him back.. Then the plot thickens, it's not the normal 14 year old white kid screaming "G-UNOT!!" out of his mother's burgundy Pacifica, it's a fat mixed guy.. So people clown him for being fat and weird for a little bit, they make fun of his trash rhymes, and the only reason it doesn't get stale is because he keeps acting like he's not taking Ls to the face like Thai hookers take unborn babies.. Then it comes out that he's mentally challenged in some way, he has to be, just look at the way he talks in the videos and the way his "friends" treat him.. It comes out he took 7 years to do something most people do in 4, and some people do in even less than that.. At this point it's kind of sad and I felt like leaving, but luckily a dude that got caught beating his meat on a webcam comes through and starts chastising people for being bullies, never seen that coming no homo..

After that sh*t goes down, you get the conclusion to the movie.. Fat virgin guy has left, Tiny is off stroking his meat for his "small female following," and everybody is just kind of in awe of what happened, sh*t's finally over..

Think again bi*ch.

Fat virgin guy comes back and continues his rebuttals like nothing ever happened..

I've been on this site since 2003 or some sh*t, I've literally never seen a thread like this in my life

Props to those involved.
we need more brehs like this breh. took time to go thru thread then provide an accurate summary for brehs that dont feel like reading everything or someone can read and decide if its worth checking out the thread from the beginning.

i see u player
 5 years ago '10        #833
sho 2010 199 heat pts199
space
space
space
$44,957 | Props total: 10678 10678
 MidNiteBlues said:
^ I mean sh*t...props for fu*kin gettin to the finish line i guess.

Why he gotta act so pompous tho? Took n*gga 7 yrs to finish fu*kin hs for god sakes...and he around here popping that "im an intellectual" and " ppl intimidated by my intelligence and confidence" bs

C'mon b...u 25 years old without a driver license, still at a community college, and have yet to get ur d!ck wet. Where is this arrogance coming from?!
he ain't got no worries , n*gga ain't worried bout nunthin hannnnn
 5 years ago '06        #834
n0xescapex 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$4,826 | Props total: 4052 4052
Good morning.. I can already tell this gonna be a long day.. So uh.. fu*k true sinister.. You a bi*ch.. Fat neck a.ss d!ckhead.. You p!ss on your balls.. You might as well be Snorlax in the Pokemon live action movie..your teeth yellow as sh*t.. fu*k u
 5 years ago '07        #835
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,675 | Props total: 19165 19165
48 pages
 5 years ago '07        #836
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,675 | Props total: 19165 19165
 n0xescapex said:
Good morning.. I can already tell this gonna be a long day.. So uh.. fu*k true sinister.. You a bi*ch.. Fat neck a.ss d!ckhead.. You p!ss on your balls.. You might as well be Snorlax in the Pokemon live action movie..your teeth yellow as sh*t.. fu*k u
 5 years ago '04        #837
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,451 | Props total: 190 190
 n0xescapex said:
Good morning.. I can already tell this gonna be a long day.. So uh.. fu*k true sinister.. You a bi*ch.. Fat neck a.ss d!ckhead.. You p!ss on your balls.. You might as well be Snorlax in the Pokemon live action movie..your teeth yellow as sh*t.. fu*k u
n*gga did you dream about him or something?
 5 years ago '05        #838
MemphBleek05 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$10,934 | Props total: 13026 13026
 EscoNore said:
n*gga did you dream about him or something?
My n*gga woke up, wiped the boogers out the eyes, grabbed the laptop and dissed True like it was nothing....

That's commitment for your a.ss
 5 years ago '04        #839
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,771 | Props total: 5566 5566
 MemphBleek05 said:
My n*gga woke up, wiped the boogers out the eyes, grabbed the laptop and dissed True like it was nothing....

That's commitment for your a.ss
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, dont tell me thread finna get derailed a 3rd time.

true derailed to the webcam fruit back to true to this new n*gga lol


cot damn
 5 years ago '05        #840
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$5,574 | Props total: 52 52
 daliff89 said:
Man..

This sh*t really is like a movie..

Starts out about 50, you get the normal HHS stannery and whatnot.. Then the first dude comes in clowning all the 50 fans and people start clowning him back.. Then the plot thickens, it's not the normal 14 year old white kid screaming "G-UNOT!!" out of his mother's burgundy Pacifica, it's a fat mixed guy.. So people clown him for being fat and weird for a little bit, they make fun of his trash rhymes, and the only reason it doesn't get stale is because he keeps acting like he's not taking Ls to the face like Thai hookers take unborn babies.. Then it comes out that he's mentally challenged in some way, he has to be, just look at the way he talks in the videos and the way his "friends" treat him.. It comes out he took 7 years to do something most people do in 4, and some people do in even less than that.. At this point it's kind of sad and I felt like leaving, but luckily a dude that got caught beating his meat on a webcam comes through and starts chastising people for being bullies, never seen that coming no homo..

After that sh*t goes down, you get the conclusion to the movie.. Fat virgin guy has left, Tiny is off stroking his meat for his "small female following," and everybody is just kind of in awe of what happened, sh*t's finally over..

Think again bi*ch.

Fat virgin guy comes back and continues his rebuttals like nothing ever happened..

I've been on this site since 2003 or some sh*t, I've literally never seen a thread like this in my life

Props to those involved.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside This Man Needs A Medal! (His wife must of been near by)
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Money Mayweather blessed my time line
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside SMH: CyHi The Prynce On Twitter Defending Kanye ALT Right "WHAT SO BAD..
371 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Cops Release Prince's Death Scene Video
64 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside That Weird Yoga Vegan brawd that'll have you dressing like 3 Stacks.....
39 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Apr 23 - walmart ceo pay $22.8 million - workers average pay is $19177
64 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Some IG model doesn’t want smoke
39 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
NBA well damn. Jrue put Dame’s signature shoes on the clearance section
34 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy