50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
Jan 23 - 1,000s of Cubans Stranded At Mexico Border Due To Obama Ending Immigr..
134 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kylie Jenner
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Would You Smash This Borderline BBW?
119 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jan 23 - Trump's CIA speech leaves some officials angered
101 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 08-19-2013, 10:06 PM         #821
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beretta357 said:
Online necrophilia is a real thing..... I've just been scope'n out the news section to see something about a mass murder / suicide in the cali region. I really believe this guy is on the verge of committing something like that after this body bag of a thread. I feel bad for duke but I just hate n*ggas that always try to prove they're intellectual then the next man. Accept the L and pass on like a cyph...
 3 years ago '04        #822
PrisonRules 68 heat pts68
space
space
$24,633 | Props total: 2179 2179
 dtho43 said:
This thread also reaks of closet homos3xuals.
only f*ggots like u, ive notice called ppl closet homos and homophobes when ppl disrespect f*ggots.

how are n*ggas closet homophobes?

ill wait for the correlation....
 3 years ago '13        #823
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
space
$11,659 | Props total: 1714 1714
 2godflow said:
only f*ggots like u, ive notice called ppl closet homos and homophobes when ppl disrespect f*ggots.

how are n*ggas closet homophobes?

ill wait for the correlation....
I think I'll just put you on ignore instead..

3 years ago '13        #824
meek92 61 heat pts61
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 10 10
 True Sinister said:
It took me 7 and a half years to graduate high school.

I could have got a GED in 2006. I took the pretest and past both parts. Employers and colleges prefer to have a "high school diploma" to a "GED" and it was 100 something dollars to take the test. While I was still considered a high school student my college classes were being paid for by the high school until 2010 where I officially walked the stage.
at least you did it though
NiGHTS77 gave props

3 years ago '05        #825
MidNiteBlues 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,993 | Props total: 1754 1754
^ I mean sh*t...props for fu*kin gettin to the finish line i guess.

Why he gotta act so pompous tho? Took n*gga 7 yrs to finish fu*kin hs for god sakes...and he around here popping that "im an intellectual" and " ppl intimidated by my intelligence and confidence" bs

C'mon b...u 25 years old without a driver license, still at a community college, and have yet to get ur d!ck wet. Where is this arrogance coming from?!
 3 years ago '07        #826
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,782 | Props total: 189 189

[video - click to view]

08-20-2013, 12:08 AM         #827
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grave said:
Except college for 7 years is somewhat understandable. But HS tho?
 3 years ago '07        #828
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3306 3306
 kweisijohn said:
Thought you dont believe in L's cause racked up the most L's in this thread.
Ls exist. None were dealt to me in this thread besides spelling errors. I admit those.

If you mean high school that took place years before this thread...I had already recovered long before the thread.
 3 years ago '07        #829
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3306 3306
 MidNiteBlues said:

Why he gotta act so pompous tho? Took n*gga 7 yrs to finish fu*kin hs for god sakes...and he around here popping that "im an intellectual" and " ppl intimidated by my intelligence and confidence" bs

C'mon b...u 25 years old without a driver license, still at a community college, and have yet to get ur d!ck wet. Where is this arrogance coming from?!
I am still more knowledgeable than u. You have better opportunities and still suck. I had environmental setbacks that you are overemphasizing.
 3 years ago '05        #830
MidNiteBlues 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,993 | Props total: 1754 1754
 True Sinister said:
I am still more knowledgeable than u. You have better opportunities and still suck. I had environmental setbacks that you are overemphasizing.
Biitcch n*gga please, there's that blind arrogance again. I like how you don't even know me and your a.ssuming I'm better off then you, and your more "knowledgeable". Atleast I'm talking with factual evidence that YOUR dumbass provided in this thread. You don't know sh*t bout me.

What are you more knowledgeable then me in? How to scare bi*ches off? Perhaps you know more bout rolling on the ground in public with other men? Or Maybe you can teach me some things about tying head/neck fat into a ponytail?

Your so pathetic, your whole existence is excuses and "setbacks". I don't give a fu*k what setbacks you had, 7 years to finish HS is waaaay too much. I knew hardheaded n*ggas in HS that got in trouble, went to juvie came out, got delayed and still got their sh*t together within 1-2, wtf is your excuse?, u must be mentally retarded or something.

And you graduated hs at 21 and said u took college courses in the meantime right? WHY the fu*k u still at a community college, 4 yrs ain't enough? Most ppl take 1-2 yrs and be out to a real university. WTF are u doing? What's the setback this time? But keep this up...at this pace you'll be a 40 yr old virgin and college grad.

How bout u use some of that "knowledge" to get your life better: Lose some goddamn weight b4 you croak b4 u see graduation, get a fu*kin license, stop hanging out with them wwe rejects that sh*t on you and use you for entertainment, and talk to a damn female once in awhile or something....
 3 years ago '10        #831
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,165 | Props total: 12096 12096
We gotta be getting trolled here, by him and his homies, this dont make no damn sense

n0xescapex said:

I hope I make it though this one as well

True Sinister said:
Remember that Ransom/Nicki thread where you were getting clowned for not understanding women and all you could do is threaten the other poster on some butt hurt cyber thug bullsh*t? I defended you because I thought you were weak.

[pic - click to view]

U got moxie, I'll give u that, syubborn as hell though lol
 3 years ago '10        #832
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,165 | Props total: 12096 12096

this song is more fitting

[video - click to view]

3D Vision said:
 08-20-2013, 06:19 AM         #833
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

#MOTIVATION

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '05        #834
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 44 44
Man..

This sh*t really is like a movie..

Starts out about 50, you get the normal HHS stannery and whatnot.. Then the first dude comes in clowning all the 50 fans and people start clowning him back.. Then the plot thickens, it's not the normal 14 year old white kid screaming "G-UNOT!!" out of his mother's burgundy Pacifica, it's a fat mixed guy.. So people clown him for being fat and weird for a little bit, they make fun of his trash rhymes, and the only reason it doesn't get stale is because he keeps acting like he's not taking Ls to the face like Thai hookers take unborn babies.. Then it comes out that he's mentally challenged in some way, he has to be, just look at the way he talks in the videos and the way his "friends" treat him.. It comes out he took 7 years to do something most people do in 4, and some people do in even less than that.. At this point it's kind of sad and I felt like leaving, but luckily a dude that got caught beating his meat on a webcam comes through and starts chastising people for being bullies, never seen that coming no homo..

After that sh*t goes down, you get the conclusion to the movie.. Fat virgin guy has left, Tiny is off stroking his meat for his "small female following," and everybody is just kind of in awe of what happened, sh*t's finally over..

Think again bi*ch.

Fat virgin guy comes back and continues his rebuttals like nothing ever happened..

I've been on this site since 2003 or some sh*t, I've literally never seen a thread like this in my life

Props to those involved.
 3 years ago '04        #835
erickonasis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$21,464 | Props total: 3617 3617
 daliff89 said:
Man..

Starts out about 50, you get the normal HHS stannery and whatnot.. Then the first dude comes in clowning all the 50 fans and people start clowning him back.. Then the plot thickens, it's not the normal 14 year old white kid screaming "G-UNOT!!" out of his mother's burgundy Pacifica, it's a fat mixed guy.. So people clown him for being fat and weird for a little bit, they make fun of his trash rhymes, and the only reason it doesn't get stale is because he keeps acting like he's not taking Ls to the face like Thai hookers take unborn babies.. Then it comes out that he's mentally challenged in some way, he has to be, just look at the way he talks in the videos and the way his "friends" treat him.. It comes out he took 7 years to do something most people do in 4, and some people do in even less than that.. At this point it's kind of sad and I felt like leaving, but luckily a dude that got caught beating his meat on a webcam comes through and starts chastising people for being bullies, never seen that coming no homo..

After that sh*t goes down, you get the conclusion to the movie.. Fat virgin guy has left, Tiny is off stroking his meat for his "small female following," and everybody is just kind of in awe of what happened, sh*t's finally over..

Think again bi*ch.

Fat virgin guy comes back and continues his rebuttals like nothing ever happened..

I've been on this site since 2003 or some sh*t, I've literally never seen a thread like this in my life

Props to those involved.
This pretty much sums it up
 3 years ago '04        #836
space
space
 True Sinister said:
Ls exist. None were dealt to me in this thread besides spelling errors. I admit those.

If you mean high school that took place years before this thread...I had already recovered long before the thread.
Shut the hell up already talking about u ain't tool no l yet. What the hell u took then?

We call it l's but maybe u call it truths.

My man's already said ur head is shaped like a pt cruiser and u ain't came back to respond to that diss yet sucka.

He closed the thread down with that. I had to male it my signature
 3 years ago '04        #837
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,190 | Props total: 2189 2189
 Trilluminati GA said:
this song is more fitting

this sums it all up

[video - click to view]

Last edited by slapaho; 08-20-2013 at 09:44 AM..
 3 years ago '04        #838
space
space
 daliff89 said:
Man..

Think again bi*ch.

Props to those involved.
we need more brehs like this breh. took time to go thru thread then provide an accurate summary for brehs that dont feel like reading everything or someone can read and decide if its worth checking out the thread from the beginning.

i see u player
 3 years ago '10        #839
sho 2010 193 heat pts193
space
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 4483 4483
 MidNiteBlues said:

he ain't got no worries , n*gga ain't worried bout nunthin hannnnn
 3 years ago '06        #840
n0xescapex 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,184 | Props total: 2217 2217
Good morning.. I can already tell this gonna be a long day.. So uh.. fu*k true sinister.. You a bi*ch.. Fat neck a.ss d!ckhead.. You p!ss on your balls.. You might as well be Snorlax in the Pokemon live action movie..your teeth yellow as sh*t.. fu*k u
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Someone save Melania Trump from her husband :(
146 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Master P got the hook up!!
88 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Stitches and Big LA looking like GTA characters. 😭
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Has Surpassed Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, and Rihanna....
110 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. Molested on stage and not having it
199 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA High School Kid Trash Talks Penny Hardaway
49 comments
20 hours ago