50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
 132
Image(s) inside Lipstick GOATson: Nicki Minaj Swore Off Pipe After Meek But Made An Ex..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside Is this another awkward Hov pic?
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside 38yr Old Filthy Thot Pays Teen $300 For Pipe, Gave Him Her Credit Card..
73 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 80
Video inside Lil Snupe's Mama Breaks Down His Murder In Details. Original Killer Not..
31 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #781
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
Instead of sho 2010 it should be slow 2010 if not ho 2010.
 4 years ago '05        #782
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$9,590 | Props total: 4889 4889
 True Sinister said:
Actually I was insulted first. It's a tad silly to be a revisionist on a thread we are all in.

Only people who won't read the whole thing will fall for the True Sinister started insulting people" lie.
Nah bruh, don't try to come off as innocent...you were throwing shots at people, left and right too
 4 years ago '13        #783
demari 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,242 | Props total: 1430 1430
 Darkdrone said:
We gonna let this sh*t slide
i ain't gay but if that's what homie is in to then why should we ride him for that? he probably make a dope boyfriend. we already know he got that big ghetto b00ty in the back, and girls shaped like him always got dat sloppy throat so it's probably the same for dudes. fall back bruh i aint into dudes just sayin for a gay dude he's a good catch
NiGHTS77 gave props
 
 4 years ago '08        #784
moneybucket 
space
avatar space
space
$333 | Props total: 3 3
 True Sinister said:
Instead of sho 2010 it should be slow 2010 if not ho 2010.
That was work than your jock ich joke.. Your a grown man, you can do better
 4 years ago '07        #785
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 MemphBleek05 said:
Nah bruh, don't try to come off as innocent...you were throwing shots at people, left and right too
I'll defend myself however I see fit irl, online, or wherever I feel like it.

I have a first amendment right and as a Christian I let my yay mean yay or nay mean nay. Jesus himself would constantly tell Pharisees exactly who and what they were as they stalked, opposed, and lied on him.
 4 years ago '05        #786
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$9,590 | Props total: 4889 4889
 demari said:
i ain't gay but if that's what homie is in to then why should we ride him for that? he probably make a dope boyfriend. we already know he got that big ghetto b00ty in the back, and girls shaped like him always got dat sloppy throat so it's probably the same for dudes. fall back bruh i aint into dudes just sayin for a gay dude he's a good catch
I think this post may be worse than the ones about dude jerking off on cam for money....
 4 years ago '05        #787
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$9,590 | Props total: 4889 4889
 True Sinister said:
I'll defend myself however I see fit irl, online, or wherever I feel like it.

I have a first amendment right and as a Christian I let my yay mean yay or nay mean nay. Jesus himself would constantly tell Pharisees exactly who and what they were as they stalked, opposed, and lied on him.
Lil' homey, what I'm telling you is you're lying.........you threw just as many shots as everybody else....
 4 years ago '07        #788
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 moneybucket said:
That was work than your jock ich joke.. Your a grown man, you can do better
No joke I know a guy who calls himself monkey bucket. His real name is Barry and he is the "manger" of one of these friends in the car you want to criticize. He is lonely, openly homos3xual, 60 and spent all day on FB posting links and not getting responses from people my age range.

You should change your name to monkey bucket
 4 years ago '10        #789
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,440 | Props total: 76 76
 demari said:
i ain't gay but if that's what homie is in to then why should we ride him for that? he probably make a dope boyfriend. we already know he got that big ghetto b00ty in the back, and girls shaped like him always got dat sloppy throat so it's probably the same for dudes. fall back bruh i aint into dudes just sayin for a gay dude he's a good catch
 4 years ago '07        #790
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 MemphBleek05 said:
Lil' homey, what I'm telling you is you're lying.........you threw just as many shots as everybody else....
The key word was start.

In my entire time on BX and IRL I never disrespected anyone without being provoked first.
 4 years ago '05        #791
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$9,590 | Props total: 4889 4889
 True Sinister said:
The key word was start.

In my entire time on BX and IRL I never disrespected anyone without being provoked first.
Bruh, you threw shots at a couple of people who were legit trying to a.ssist you....a few of us told you to stop posting...and you went off the deep end....I'm just saying, don't say someone is being a revisionist if you're doing the same sh*t....
 4 years ago '12        #792
Stillhyphy 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$9,169 | Props total: 3485 3485
Aight we gotta let this thread die down now, at this point its like trying to fap for the 12th time in one day
its bad enough Tiny went and threw himself under the train for no reason then went ghost and its bad enough when sinister first gets some a.ss he gonna be like

[pic - click to view]



Let this man live
 4 years ago '04        #793
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,246 | Props total: 2399 2399
suge noreaga u was throwin shots and i aint diss you at all.




[video - click to view]


life been gave you that L.. nothin in here can stop that already derailed train.


Last edited by slapaho; 08-19-2013 at 03:12 PM..
 4 years ago '08        #794
moneybucket 
space
avatar space
space
$333 | Props total: 3 3
 True Sinister said:
No joke I know a guy who calls himself monkey bucket. His real name is Barry and he is the "manger" of one of these friends in the car you want to criticize. He is lonely, openly homos3xual, 60 and spent all day on FB posting links and not getting responses from people my age range.

You should change your name to monkey bucket
Bruh just go read the bible I wont disrespect you and your pitiful life anymore. God won't save you from your impending heart attack. Your parents should be proud of you fot sticking up to internet bullies given your obvious disabilities

























 4 years ago '13        #795
TheWAVEment 
space
avatar space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 443 443
what happened in this thread?
 4 years ago '07        #796
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 he ite said:
THIS!!!

and not to mention, idk why everyone thinks i said true sinister didnt necessarily start it the beginning......i explicitly said in the beginning that he was condescending and snobbish, not just this thread, but all of them
Your interpretation is likely your own insecurity with my confidence and intelligence

"I been real all my life they confuse it with conceit/ Since I will not lose they tried to help him cheat/ I will not lose for even in defeat there's a valuable lesson learned so that evens it up for me"-Jay-z


Last edited by True Sinister; 08-19-2013 at 03:37 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #797
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 37 37
dude is still going

just give it up man. Take your L and keep it moving.
 4 years ago '07        #798
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 Philly B said:
dude is still going

just give it up man. Take your L and keep it moving.
I cannot take what isn't present and I don't play pretend.
 4 years ago '10        #799
sho 2010 193 heat pts193
space
space
space
$41,617 | Props total: 4494 4494
 he ite said:
yea, i mean, im really not into religion, and all, but the way you guys are getting geeked up about a dude's s3x life leads me think that alot of you are either

a) virgins themselves
b) only been with one girl, two tops
c) never had s3x more than ten times in your life



to all those who are, lets say 'more experienced', will absolutely know what im talking about

stop focusing on a dude's s3x life and focus on yours......alot of u r reminding me of dudes who write PUA blogs (which i abhor btw) and say they are banging 20 chicks a month, yet are always on their blog....u can just smell the bullsh*t
n*gga take yo 8 paragraph typin a.ss on somewhere
 4 years ago '07        #800
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 he ite said:
yea, i mean, im really not into religion, and all, but the way you guys are getting geeked up about a dude's s3x life leads me think that alot of you are either

a) virgins themselves
b) only been with one girl, two tops
c) never had s3x more than ten times in your life



to all those who are, lets say 'more experienced', will absolutely know what im talking about

stop focusing on a dude's s3x life and focus on yours......alot of u r reminding me of dudes who write PUA blogs (which i abhor btw) and say they are banging 20 chicks a month, yet are always on their blog....u can just smell the bullsh*t
You don't have to believe in Christ to have common sense but the holy spirit and the doctrine empower and protect against satanic thinking in a way that an unbeliever will never know. If you believe in "God" without Christ or Christ but a message antithetical to him you are in a far worse position than any unbeliever.

People are pretending that the world is split up between hedonism and Christianity with their not being something that is both or neither.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
May 26 - Americans who need jobs arenít going where the jobs are
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside The ass is fake, but my boner is real
36 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside Charlamagne Tha God & Joe Budden Speak On Why VladTV Is A Rat
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Wtf going on Keke Palmer ?
149 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
NBA LaMelo Ball Blown out by 50 in front of Harden and Lonzo!
182 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Michael Bay's Beavis and Butthead
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside K-9 Speaks On Wack100 "You A Born Busta, You A Hoe, Your Sons a Hoe, A..
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Footage From The 1996 Compton Raid, Suge Knight's House & Weapons Seize..
53 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy