50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
Article inside Lead singer from Linkin Park commits suicide
404 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Man Divorces Wife On Their HONEYMOON After Seeing her w/ NO MAKEUP
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Usher's friends: "Aye you might wanna log into twitter right now fam"
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Remy Ma and homeless bum passed out
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #781
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3315 3315
Instead of sho 2010 it should be slow 2010 if not ho 2010.
 4 years ago '05        #782
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$9,739 | Props total: 6110 6110
 True Sinister said:
Actually I was insulted first. It's a tad silly to be a revisionist on a thread we are all in.

Only people who won't read the whole thing will fall for the True Sinister started insulting people" lie.
Nah bruh, don't try to come off as innocent...you were throwing shots at people, left and right too
 4 years ago '13        #783
demari 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 2240 2240
 Darkdrone said:
We gonna let this sh*t slide
i ain't gay but if that's what homie is in to then why should we ride him for that? he probably make a dope boyfriend. we already know he got that big ghetto b00ty in the back, and girls shaped like him always got dat sloppy throat so it's probably the same for dudes. fall back bruh i aint into dudes just sayin for a gay dude he's a good catch
NiGHTS77 gave props

4 years ago '08        #784
moneybucket 
space
space
$337 | Props total: 3 3
 True Sinister said:
Instead of sho 2010 it should be slow 2010 if not ho 2010.
That was work than your jock ich joke.. Your a grown man, you can do better
 4 years ago '07        #785
space
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
Nah bruh, don't try to come off as innocent...you were throwing shots at people, left and right too
I'll defend myself however I see fit irl, online, or wherever I feel like it.

I have a first amendment right and as a Christian I let my yay mean yay or nay mean nay. Jesus himself would constantly tell Pharisees exactly who and what they were as they stalked, opposed, and lied on him.
 4 years ago '05        #786
space
space
 demari said:
i ain't gay but if that's what homie is in to then why should we ride him for that? he probably make a dope boyfriend. we already know he got that big ghetto b00ty in the back, and girls shaped like him always got dat sloppy throat so it's probably the same for dudes. fall back bruh i aint into dudes just sayin for a gay dude he's a good catch
I think this post may be worse than the ones about dude jerking off on cam for money....
 4 years ago '05        #787
space
space
 True Sinister said:
I'll defend myself however I see fit irl, online, or wherever I feel like it.

I have a first amendment right and as a Christian I let my yay mean yay or nay mean nay. Jesus himself would constantly tell Pharisees exactly who and what they were as they stalked, opposed, and lied on him.
Lil' homey, what I'm telling you is you're lying.........you threw just as many shots as everybody else....
 4 years ago '07        #788
space
space
space
 moneybucket said:
That was work than your jock ich joke.. Your a grown man, you can do better
No joke I know a guy who calls himself monkey bucket. His real name is Barry and he is the "manger" of one of these friends in the car you want to criticize. He is lonely, openly homos3xual, 60 and spent all day on FB posting links and not getting responses from people my age range.

You should change your name to monkey bucket
 4 years ago '10        #789
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,443 | Props total: 81 81
 demari said:
 4 years ago '07        #790
space
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
Lil' homey, what I'm telling you is you're lying.........you threw just as many shots as everybody else....
The key word was start.

In my entire time on BX and IRL I never disrespected anyone without being provoked first.
 4 years ago '05        #791
space
space
 True Sinister said:
The key word was start.

In my entire time on BX and IRL I never disrespected anyone without being provoked first.
Bruh, you threw shots at a couple of people who were legit trying to a.ssist you....a few of us told you to stop posting...and you went off the deep end....I'm just saying, don't say someone is being a revisionist if you're doing the same sh*t....
 4 years ago '12        #792
Stillhyphy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$9,288 | Props total: 3898 3898
Aight we gotta let this thread die down now, at this point its like trying to fap for the 12th time in one day
its bad enough Tiny went and threw himself under the train for no reason then went ghost and its bad enough when sinister first gets some a.ss he gonna be like

[pic - click to view]

Let this man live
 4 years ago '04        #793
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,257 | Props total: 2420 2420
suge noreaga u was throwin shots and i aint diss you at all.

[video - click to view]

life been gave you that L.. nothin in here can stop that already derailed train.

Last edited by slapaho; 08-19-2013 at 03:12 PM..
 4 years ago '08        #794
moneybucket 
space
space
$337 | Props total: 3 3
 True Sinister said:
No joke I know a guy who calls himself monkey bucket. His real name is Barry and he is the "manger" of one of these friends in the car you want to criticize. He is lonely, openly homos3xual, 60 and spent all day on FB posting links and not getting responses from people my age range.

You should change your name to monkey bucket
Bruh just go read the bible I wont disrespect you and your pitiful life anymore. God won't save you from your impending heart attack. Your parents should be proud of you fot sticking up to internet bullies given your obvious disabilities

4 years ago '13        #795
TheWAVEment 
space
space
$2,028 | Props total: 508 508
what happened in this thread?
 4 years ago '07        #796
space
space
space
 he ite said:
THIS!!!

and not to mention, idk why everyone thinks i said true sinister didnt necessarily start it the beginning......i explicitly said in the beginning that he was condescending and snobbish, not just this thread, but all of them
Your interpretation is likely your own insecurity with my confidence and intelligence

"I been real all my life they confuse it with conceit/ Since I will not lose they tried to help him cheat/ I will not lose for even in defeat there's a valuable lesson learned so that evens it up for me"-Jay-z

Last edited by True Sinister; 08-19-2013 at 03:37 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #797
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 37 37
dude is still going

just give it up man. Take your L and keep it moving.
 4 years ago '07        #798
space
space
space
 Philly B said:
dude is still going

just give it up man. Take your L and keep it moving.
I cannot take what isn't present and I don't play pretend.
 4 years ago '10        #799
sho 2010 193 heat pts193
space
space
space
$41,617 | Props total: 4496 4496
 he ite said:
yea, i mean, im really not into religion, and all, but the way you guys are getting geeked up about a dude's s3x life leads me think that alot of you are either

a) virgins themselves
b) only been with one girl, two tops
c) never had s3x more than ten times in your life

to all those who are, lets say 'more experienced', will absolutely know what im talking about

stop focusing on a dude's s3x life and focus on yours......alot of u r reminding me of dudes who write PUA blogs (which i abhor btw) and say they are banging 20 chicks a month, yet are always on their blog....u can just smell the bullsh*t
n*gga take yo 8 paragraph typin a.ss on somewhere
 4 years ago '07        #800
space
space
space
 he ite said:
yea, i mean, im really not into religion, and all, but the way you guys are getting geeked up about a dude's s3x life leads me think that alot of you are either

a) virgins themselves
b) only been with one girl, two tops
c) never had s3x more than ten times in your life

to all those who are, lets say 'more experienced', will absolutely know what im talking about

stop focusing on a dude's s3x life and focus on yours......alot of u r reminding me of dudes who write PUA blogs (which i abhor btw) and say they are banging 20 chicks a month, yet are always on their blog....u can just smell the bullsh*t
You don't have to believe in Christ to have common sense but the holy spirit and the doctrine empower and protect against satanic thinking in a way that an unbeliever will never know. If you believe in "God" without Christ or Christ but a message antithetical to him you are in a far worse position than any unbeliever.

People are pretending that the world is split up between hedonism and Christianity with their not being something that is both or neither.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jul 19 - Why Americans are having less sex
26 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Whos moms is this?
132 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Michelle Rodriguez something serious with the bang bangs
39 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jul 19 - Jesus is Real: Error Wipes out 5B in Student Loan Debt
110 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LET IT BURN! Usher Paying Bishes $1M For Giving 'Em Herpes. Get Yo Bis..
197 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA WHAT YOUR LEGS LOOK LIKE AFTER 16 Ws FOR THE 2018 PLAYOFFS :mjWTF:
22 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Ya'll Remember that show Cheaters
80 comments
1 day ago