most viewed right now
Most Overrated Producer
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Somebody explain the rap chain game to me
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '13        #741
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,639 | Props total: 21 21
Wait they saw u about to cry? Show me this video
 4 years ago '09        #742
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,742 | Props total: 532 532
My face reading through this sh*t...
 4 years ago '05        #743
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$9,990 | Props total: 7395 7395
 Fresco said:
Ayoo dog, stop calling these n*ggas your fu*king friends b, the fu*k is wrong with you? n*gga saw you about to break down in tears and gave zero fu*ks.
Bruh, it's a part 1 to that video where whoever is filming, shoots True as he gets in the car....and zooms in on the extra 3 layers of head in the back of his head...

These dudes are dissing him like it's nothing...
 4 years ago '07        #744
True Sinister 116 heat pts116
space
space
$21,364 | Props total: 3868 3868
 MemphBleek05 said:
Bruh, they definitely think that.

Why history professor?
Those courses are generally taught in a way that amounts to nothing more than political propaganda. There are true principles in history that are ignored that infinitely repeat that are confirmed in every era and location. No matter what else I have taken (philosophy, speech, math, computers, English, sociology,recording arts, PE, etc) in college I ace a different history course every semester.
 4 years ago '07        #745
True Sinister 116 heat pts116
space
space
$21,364 | Props total: 3868 3868
 Impeccable said:
Wait they saw u about to cry? Show me this video
I never said I thought I was about to cry. I cannot say that it doesn't look that way to others. My eyes are very moist though a lot.
 4 years ago '05        #746
space
space
 True Sinister said:
I never said I thought I was about to cry. I cannot say that it doesn't look that way to others. My eyes are very moist though a lot.
The old, "Nah, my eyes are moist" excuse. I remember using that when Mufasa died.

Bruh, let's be for real, you were in deep thought. I mean, sure, what you said didn't really make sense, because of the logic....it still doesn't take away from the way you said it....you teared up....you browsed through some repressed memories...your entire face frowned up for a split second...you were on the verge bruh.......
 4 years ago '13        #747
demari 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 3346 3346
50's wrath leaving any n*gga in it's path getting bodied one way or another god damn
 4 years ago '13        #748
space
space
space
Link me to this video. Is it the one where they make fun of ppl not wanting to be around him?
 4 years ago '05        #749
space
space
 Fresco said:
fu*k man, this dude needs major help. WE are being better friends to him than those other n*ggas. We're at least cracking jokes and he knows where we stand. These other n*ggas are ACTING as if they're his friends, when in reality they're laughing at his a.ss.

I just need him to recognise this.
Those types of dudes are oblivious to their situations. I can recall, this dude named Larry hanging with my crew. I didn't realize at first, but bruh use to always be the butt of the jokes. I probably missed it because I didn't go to University of Memphis like my crew did, but I would always go up there 3 days a week. We all joked on each other, but Larry use to get some fu*ked up sh*t thrown his way. Poor Larry, got powerbomb on chairs and sh*t. I don't think he got the hint until he got hit with that car.............

He was okay though...
 08-19-2013, 12:45 PM         #750
ts21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is this threead so many pages
 4 years ago '05        #751
space
space
 Fresco said:
@getting hit by the car.

I dunno why I find that sh*t so funny
I remember that sh*t clear as day. I think we had just left this Chinese buffet. Larry had rode to the spot with me, but since I lived 2 blocks away, I wasn't going back to their dorms. My n*ggas, since High School, all rode in 1 car, and he was to ride back with them. We slap up, say good byes or whatever, I get in my car. Larry gets in my sh*t, and I tell him I'm headed home, ride with them. n*gga, these fools sped off. Larry starts chasing after them. I'm sitting in the car watching, trying to see if I'm going to have to give him a ride or not. They circle the n*gga, or some sh*t...next thing I know I see this n*gga on top of the fu*king hood. That was my cue to not see anything and go home lol. Let them tell it, bruh jumped on the hood as they slowed down and they drove some more......it was legit funny as sh*t to watch though
 4 years ago '13        #752
space
space
space
Damn lookin at the video a 2nd time, it did look like u were about to cry
 4 years ago '04        #753
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,278 | Props total: 2463 2463
 MemphBleek05 said:
You may have to come to terms with the fact that you're "that" guy in the crew. "That guy" being the easy target.
same sh*t i thought.
when i watched the video of him talkin bout mexican food.. the dude pans down to his shoes and bac up..clearly sneak dissin him.

they clown him w/o him knowing it. hes caught up in his own illusions about himself that it doesnt even matter.
 4 years ago '04        #754
Ice Cold 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 322 322
That fat n*gga was murdered!
 08-19-2013, 01:04 PM         #755
DJ Kay Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 True Sinister said:
Remember that Ransom/Nicki thread where you were getting clowned for not understanding women and all you could do is threaten the other poster on some butt hurt cyber thug bullsh*t? I defended you because I thought you were weak.
I can't believe this dude is making up some sh*t.

You're talking about some thread where one dude mistook of me saying "until you hear the truth, don't say wild sh*t since you'll burn a lot of bridges, since you're in the industry regardless of what gender you are?" Then one dude seemed to take that as speaking with women? So I joked about banging his boypus*y? no homo

Then you added some sh*t like we're friends with trying to defend me, you better get camera guy Pedro to come in this thread to help your a.ss out, or your "clique" for that matter.

No new friends here

I come back to this thread and see you trying to bring me with you, nah son, you're on your own, you and that dude who flashes his c*ck to other men.
 4 years ago '10        #756
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16546 16546
Ima need a link to this Kay Slay/True Sinister thread

I gotta see which one of these n*ggas lyin
 4 years ago '11        #757
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,044 | Props total: 1494 1494
sh*t went from a roast session to a therapy session
 08-19-2013, 01:12 PM         #758
DJ Kay Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Ima need a link to this Kay Slay/True Sinister thread

I gotta see which one of these n*ggas lyin

There you go
 4 years ago '04        #759
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,444 | Props total: 159 159
sh*t went from an exposure to an intervention

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #760
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,226 | Props total: 761 761
sh*t went from a comedy to a drama
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL As I watch Shaq, this sh-t was not fair bruh
98 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
138 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 100% #WoodWife Material
63 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mitchell and Ness team sweatshirts
27 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NFL Reporter that outed Cam, back reporting. Players visibly uncomfortable wi..
140 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 19 - Model Natasha Prince accused Magician David Blaine of rape
162 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
259 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Women's faces captured before, during and after orgasm in photography ..
213 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy