50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Judge Reverses Taxstone Bail Decision Due To Safety Concerns Over Eyew..
144 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jan 18 - CIA releases 13m pages of declassified documents online
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 Video inside Quick Thinking Mom Saves Family’s Life by Giving Gunmen a B***j0b
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Brian Windhorst: Some NBA players are frustrated with Kawhi Leonard gettin..
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 3 years ago '12        #741
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,106 | Props total: 526 526
 Fresco said:

[pic - click to view]

damn he poutin tho

his homie was zoomin in on his facial crusts and sh*t
how is that a friend
 3 years ago '05        #742
MemphBleek05 45 heat pts45
space
space
$9,232 | Props total: 3058 3058
 eCity 420 said:
damn he poutin tho

his homie was zoomin in on his facial crusts and sh*t
how is that a friend
Bruh, whoever recording his sh*t, be doing subtle disses. Straight up, go back to the 1st video posted, about the consistency of the taco texture or some sh*t, bruh straight up took the camera to his stomach and panned around that area of his body.....
 3 years ago '07        #743
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3306 3306
In the video I am talking to friends about something we talked about before. I didn't want to serious up the humorous vibe only to get "I was just playing.." followed by a long a.ss list of things I said that they felt offended by.

You have to know how to deal with people and what's worth it.

I am in college full time. Mornings, Nights, summer, winter. I only am on this site as often as I am because of the time lapse between summer school and fall. When the new semester starts I imagine my post count will dramatically slow down again.

Last edited by True Sinister; 08-19-2013 at 01:17 PM..
 3 years ago '05        #744
space
space
 True Sinister said:
In the video I am talking to friends about something we talked about before. I didn't want to serious up the humorous vibe only to get "I was just playing.." followed by a long a.ss list of things I said that they felt offended by.

You have to know how to deal with people and what's worth it.

I am in college full time. Mornings, Nights, summer, winter. I only am on this site as often as I am because of the time lapse between summer school and fall. When the new semester starts I imagine my will dramatically slow down again.
Bruh, I still think your friends think you're gay. You may have to come to terms with the fact that you're "that" guy in the crew. "That guy" being the easy target.

What are you in school for?

Fresco said:
MemphBleek cares
I do bruh I went to college with guys like him, they were the exact same way he is on this site...
 3 years ago '07        #745
space
space
space
I don't think they think that...but they may think that. If so oh well. To really explain things in detail I would have to speak in a way that violates privacy. It's ok for me to do it to myself (even though it is stupid) but not to others.

I'm trying to become a history professor.
 3 years ago '05        #746
space
space
 True Sinister said:
I don't think they think that...but they may think that. If so oh well. To really explain things in detail I would have to speak in a way that violates privacy. It's ok for me to do it to myself (even though it is stupid) but not to others.

I'm trying to become a history professor.
Bruh, they definitely think that.

Why history professor?
 3 years ago '13        #747
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,648 | Props total: 12 12
Wait they saw u about to cry? Show me this video
 3 years ago '09        #748
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,575 | Props total: 175 175
My face reading through this sh*t...
 3 years ago '05        #749
space
space
 Fresco said:
Ayoo dog, stop calling these n*ggas your fu*king friends b, the fu*k is wrong with you? n*gga saw you about to break down in tears and gave zero fu*ks.
Bruh, it's a part 1 to that video where whoever is filming, shoots True as he gets in the car....and zooms in on the extra 3 layers of head in the back of his head...

These dudes are dissing him like it's nothing...
 3 years ago '07        #750
space
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
Bruh, they definitely think that.

Why history professor?
Those courses are generally taught in a way that amounts to nothing more than political propaganda. There are true principles in history that are ignored that infinitely repeat that are confirmed in every era and location. No matter what else I have taken (philosophy, speech, math, computers, English, sociology,recording arts, PE, etc) in college I ace a different history course every semester.
 3 years ago '07        #751
space
space
space
 Impeccable said:
Wait they saw u about to cry? Show me this video
I never said I thought I was about to cry. I cannot say that it doesn't look that way to others. My eyes are very moist though a lot.
 3 years ago '05        #752
space
space
 True Sinister said:
I never said I thought I was about to cry. I cannot say that it doesn't look that way to others. My eyes are very moist though a lot.
The old, "Nah, my eyes are moist" excuse. I remember using that when Mufasa died.

Bruh, let's be for real, you were in deep thought. I mean, sure, what you said didn't really make sense, because of the logic....it still doesn't take away from the way you said it....you teared up....you browsed through some repressed memories...your entire face frowned up for a split second...you were on the verge bruh.......
 3 years ago '13        #753
demari 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 681 681
50's wrath leaving any n*gga in it's path getting bodied one way or another god damn
 3 years ago '13        #754
space
space
space
Link me to this video. Is it the one where they make fun of ppl not wanting to be around him?
 3 years ago '05        #755
space
space
 Fresco said:
fu*k man, this dude needs major help. WE are being better friends to him than those other n*ggas. We're at least cracking jokes and he knows where we stand. These other n*ggas are ACTING as if they're his friends, when in reality they're laughing at his a.ss.

I just need him to recognise this.
Those types of dudes are oblivious to their situations. I can recall, this dude named Larry hanging with my crew. I didn't realize at first, but bruh use to always be the butt of the jokes. I probably missed it because I didn't go to University of Memphis like my crew did, but I would always go up there 3 days a week. We all joked on each other, but Larry use to get some fu*ked up sh*t thrown his way. Poor Larry, got powerbomb on chairs and sh*t. I don't think he got the hint until he got hit with that car.............

He was okay though...
 08-19-2013, 01:45 PM         #756
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is this threead so many pages
 3 years ago '05        #757
space
space
 Fresco said:
@getting hit by the car.

I dunno why I find that sh*t so funny
I remember that sh*t clear as day. I think we had just left this Chinese buffet. Larry had rode to the spot with me, but since I lived 2 blocks away, I wasn't going back to their dorms. My n*ggas, since High School, all rode in 1 car, and he was to ride back with them. We slap up, say good byes or whatever, I get in my car. Larry gets in my sh*t, and I tell him I'm headed home, ride with them. n*gga, these fools sped off. Larry starts chasing after them. I'm sitting in the car watching, trying to see if I'm going to have to give him a ride or not. They circle the n*gga, or some sh*t...next thing I know I see this n*gga on top of the fu*king hood. That was my cue to not see anything and go home lol. Let them tell it, bruh jumped on the hood as they slowed down and they drove some more......it was legit funny as sh*t to watch though
 3 years ago '13        #758
space
space
space
Damn lookin at the video a 2nd time, it did look like u were about to cry
 3 years ago '04        #759
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,186 | Props total: 2175 2175
 MemphBleek05 said:
You may have to come to terms with the fact that you're "that" guy in the crew. "That guy" being the easy target.
same sh*t i thought.
when i watched the video of him talkin bout mexican food.. the dude pans down to his shoes and bac up..clearly sneak dissin him.

they clown him w/o him knowing it. hes caught up in his own illusions about himself that it doesnt even matter.
 3 years ago '04        #760
Ice Cold 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,595 | Props total: 221 221
That fat n*gga was murdered!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside What you need to know about GIANT ANCIENT TREE STUMPS...you won't belie..
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Can You Make It Through The First 3 Minutes Without Laughing???
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside FULL: Lisa Evers Explains Taxstone's Federal Charges, There Is A Snitch..
140 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pick 1 to violate 😈😈😈🍆
48 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Polynesian Princess
53 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside JIM JONES meets JAY-Z @ ROCNATION offices trying to get signed! BOSS HO..
173 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Live on my FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!((((((((((((
37 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jan 17 - How Much Money Does the Average American Have in Their Bank Account?
109 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy