50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
Video inside hov told biggie to respond to hit em up
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Gucci Mane's Brother Upset That He & His Mother Were Not Invited To The..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Love White Hoes like this
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 12 Lines From 'Super Slimey' You Can Use to Stunt on IG
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

08-18-2013, 09:36 PM         #641
ralph lauren  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these n*ggas got me feelin blessed

but yo real talk.. i hope both of yall pull thru..
 08-18-2013, 09:49 PM         #642
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 loyola llothta said:
Don't you want to know perv
Hey look it's Tiny's alias

fu*k up f*ggot
 4 years ago '12        #643
Point Bron 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,038 | Props total: 64 64
Yo this whole thread is fu*king gold
 4 years ago '13        #644
Chief Sosa 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,814 | Props total: 974 974
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
yea yo... at one point he was usin the streets like his own personal diary.. makin all these threads about how lonely he was and his bum a.ss life.. it was actually pretty entertaining.

So long story short ... he makes this thread talkin about he signed up on this cam website jerkin off for money. Then "grimey money" figured out his screen name on the site and went and recorded one of his shows and made this big exposure thread.

Then the GPOAT "Rozay" had this bright idea to send the pics and vids to his family on facebook and I think threatening to post em on his schools fb page

Then Ronnie came through the streets and crushed the buildings ....and banned everyone that had anything to do with it which was damn near half the posters and it aint been the same since...

I might be off on some parts but thats the gist of it...

Oh he is...

[pic - click to view]

Thing is, yall don't even know how that "exposure" even went down. Tiny had already said he was doing cam shows to make money in the streets before they even went in. The guy that actually went in and got pictures is the real f*ggot, how u gonna go on a site looking for a guy jerking off? So GrimeyMoney gets the pictures of him then makes the "exposure thread". This was obvious before your time cause this was when our 2 gangs had been goin at each others throats exposin one after another. I was in E&R gang and most of my n*ggas got eliminated including me cause I exposed that n*gga Gunna23. Tiny aint do nothing wrong, he was on his grind and did what he could to make some extra easy money(even if it was jackin off for girls on cam). But it was up to that fat n*gga GrimeyMoney who decided to perform the gay act of taking pictures of another man jackin off. Plus the fact that yall got away with posting that man's facebook is beyond me, Ronnie must've loosened the grip on yall necks quite a bit to let that slide. I left that exposin life behind tho, internet aint that serious to be breaking n*ggas souls like that no more.
 4 years ago '11        #645
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 88 88
 dtho43 said:
I do the sh*t because while guys DO WATCH my shows I also have a small female following.
This n*gga just admitted that his fanbase is mostly men and seem proud of it too. n*gga went from accidently getting caught to jackin off to men on purpose now...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Unknown Dude; 08-18-2013 at 10:21 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #646
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16548 16548

[pic - click to view]

Well this thread took an interesting turn..
 4 years ago '13        #647
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,639 | Props total: 21 21
Yall had fu*kin E-Gangs on Boxden.

Ayo this is the thread of the summer
 4 years ago '10        #648
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,775 | Props total: 13457 13457
True Sinister held his ground and damn near responded to everybody long enough for tiny tank to swoop in and take all the L's.

True Sinister 1
tinytank -1000

I-NeeD-$$$ said:
yea yo... at one point he was usin the streets like his own personal diary.. makin all these threads about how lonely he was and his bum a.ss life.. it was actually pretty entertaining.

So long story short ... he makes this thread talkin about he signed up on this cam website jerkin off for money. Then "grimey money" figured out his screen name on the site and went and recorded one of his shows and made this big exposure thread.

Then the GPOAT "Rozay" had this bright idea to send the pics and vids to his family on facebook and I think threatening to post em on his schools fb page

Then Ronnie came through the streets and crushed the buildings ....and banned everyone that had anything to do with it which was damn near half the posters and it aint been the same since...

I might be off on some parts but thats the gist of it...

Oh he is...

[pic - click to view]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
why even log back onto the internet esp on boxden and to wack your p*nis. Shameless ppl are of the worst.
 4 years ago '13        #649
Chief Sosa 2 heat pts
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
bi*ch you said 95% of what I said... I was there for the whole fu*kin thing. I was the one callin grimey a f*ggot for recordin the sh*t when it went down.. so miss me wit that "before your time" bullsh*t

I didnt say anything about your little corny a.ss "gangs" because theyr'e irrelevant to tiny bein exposed.

And nobody posted homeboy facebook so wtf are you talkin about? Did you even read the thread?
 OG k!lla said:
Im about to join this cool facebook 'klique' and argue about old washed up redneck wrasslers

Impeccable said:
Yall had fu*kin E-Gangs on Boxden.

Ayo this is the thread of the summer
sh*t got vicious in the streets, some people had their spirits crumbled never to be seen again
 4 years ago '05        #650
Profitcy 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 294 294
 True Sinister said:
^
*looks for your rap...oh that's right you don't have one.
Lmao wanna battle?
 4 years ago '13        #651
space
space
space
 Chief Sosa said:

sh*t got vicious in the streets, some people had their spirits crumbled never to be seen again
When did this all happen
 4 years ago '12        #652
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,495 | Props total: 5302 5302
This thread just made a u-turn and a hard left straight through a red light going 65 in a 35 zone
The fu*k is going on
 4 years ago '13        #653
Chief Sosa 2 heat pts
space
space
 Impeccable said:
When did this all happen
I wanna say like May of '11. Streets were probably most entertaining at that time. That's the thing about it, this sh*t is for entertainment. If you're a cornball you can't be playing games in the streets when you worried about your cornball life being exposed. You can't take this to heart when you end up on the losing side. Everybody can't win.
 4 years ago '11        #654
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
 Unknown Dude said:
This n*gga just admitted that his fanbase is mostly men and seem proud of it too. n*gga went from accidently getting caught to jackin off to men on purpose now...

[pic - click to view]

lmao.....

this thread had twist nd turns yo.

Last edited by 5 Sigma; 08-18-2013 at 10:55 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #655
space
space
space
 Chief Sosa said:
I wanna say like May of '11. Streets were probably most entertaining at that time. That's the thing about it, this sh*t is for entertainment. If you're a cornball you can't be playing games in the streets when you worried about your cornball life being exposed. You can't take this to heart when you end up on the losing side. Everybody can't win.
 4 years ago '05        #656
Profitcy 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 294 294
38 pages of str8 k!llin n*ggas...literally...n*ggas is commiting suicide because of this thread....shyt iz str8 jokes
 4 years ago '08        #657
Gmengfx 74 heat pts74
space
space
$12,572 | Props total: 978 978
 dtho43 said:
This is how you know bx is just full of bullies looking to put others down^^^

looking for the next guy to gang up on right?

Not gonna work, like I said if you're interested in seeing me wanking it on cam then go on cam4. Mafu*kas really fascinating with this webcam sh*t...it's kinda creepy..

I mean...you trying to peep one of my shows or something?

I do the sh*t because while guys DO WATCH my shows I also have a small female following. They add me on skype and I can mess around on webcam with fine bi*ches.

let me guess you're gonna say "but but what about real lyfe!111"

Look in my avy and tell me what bi*ch is gonna decline my 8 inch python. Dudes trying to roast and they're failing hard..

last post in thread.
 4 years ago '10        #658
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,775 | Props total: 13457 13457
 Gmengfx said:
 4 years ago '06        #659
samsin420 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,924 | Props total: 349 349
Holy sh*t Let me make my way through all the empty bottles of poured out liquor and blunt roaches to pay my respects. To the slayer,and the slayed. Classic vault material here.
 4 years ago '13        #660
SWAYYZE 19 heat pts19
space
space
$15,369 | Props total: 9546 9546
 Gmengfx said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Calling All Detectives
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pinky counting up ones by the hundred!!
93 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Desiigner has an aneurysm during interview
56 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Dogs make cute facial expressions to humans on purpose, study..
46 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA D-Wade gets his butt ate :mjlol:
170 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Quentin Tarantino Admits He Knew About Harvey Weinstein And Still Worked With ..
102 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - George W. Bush: 'The Russian gov. made a project turning Amer..
94 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Air Jordan "CEO Pack" Is Extremely Limited
17 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy