50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
 168
New INFO on the taxstone connection.. (video proof, self snitching on twitter)..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 106
Article inside This is why TAX STONE indictment will include MURDER
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside Jan 16 - breaking: Cnn to release new trump tape 48 hours before inaug..
197 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Yung Mazi shooter on camera (waffle House footage)
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Slaps
 3 years ago '05        #641
MidNiteBlues 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,982 | Props total: 1732 1732


just when i thought this thread die down...we got new (well old i guess) developments....

True sinister must be somewhere like "Now they dont gotta concentrate on me anymore..."
 3 years ago '11        #642
Sinamatik CFR 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 2313 2313
lmfao at the last 33 pages of this sh*t!!!!
 3 years ago '07        #643
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3306 3306
 MidNiteBlues said:


just when i thought this thread die down...we got new (well old i guess) developments....

True sinister must be somewhere like "Now they dont gotta concentrate on me anymore..."
I had my 15 minutes.
 08-18-2013, 09:50 PM         #644
blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 3 years ago '12        #645
PrimeLamboJr. 159 heat pts159
space
avatar space
space
$10,185 | Props total: 2235 2235
 True Sinister said:
I had my 15 minutes.
cant fron this n*gga got heart. I respect it
 08-18-2013, 10:36 PM         #646
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these n*ggas got me feelin blessed

but yo real talk.. i hope both of yall pull thru..
 08-18-2013, 10:49 PM         #647
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 loyola llothta said:
Don't you want to know perv
Hey look it's Tiny's alias

fu*k up f*ggot
 3 years ago '12        #648
Point Bron 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,032 | Props total: 50 50
Yo this whole thread is fu*king gold
 3 years ago '13        #649
Chief Sosa 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 703 703
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
yea yo... at one point he was usin the streets like his own personal diary.. makin all these threads about how lonely he was and his bum a.ss life.. it was actually pretty entertaining.

So long story short ... he makes this thread talkin about he signed up on this cam website jerkin off for money. Then "grimey money" figured out his screen name on the site and went and recorded one of his shows and made this big exposure thread.

Then the GPOAT "Rozay" had this bright idea to send the pics and vids to his family on facebook and I think threatening to post em on his schools fb page

Then Ronnie came through the streets and crushed the buildings ....and banned everyone that had anything to do with it which was damn near half the posters and it aint been the same since...

I might be off on some parts but thats the gist of it...





Oh he is...



[pic - click to view]




Thing is, yall don't even know how that "exposure" even went down. Tiny had already said he was doing cam shows to make money in the streets before they even went in. The guy that actually went in and got pictures is the real f*ggot, how u gonna go on a site looking for a guy jerking off? So GrimeyMoney gets the pictures of him then makes the "exposure thread". This was obvious before your time cause this was when our 2 gangs had been goin at each others throats exposin one after another. I was in E&R gang and most of my n*ggas got eliminated including me cause I exposed that n*gga Gunna23. Tiny aint do nothing wrong, he was on his grind and did what he could to make some extra easy money(even if it was jackin off for girls on cam). But it was up to that fat n*gga GrimeyMoney who decided to perform the gay act of taking pictures of another man jackin off. Plus the fact that yall got away with posting that man's facebook is beyond me, Ronnie must've loosened the grip on yall necks quite a bit to let that slide. I left that exposin life behind tho, internet aint that serious to be breaking n*ggas souls like that no more.
 3 years ago '11        #650
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,171 | Props total: 72 72
 dtho43 said:
I do the sh*t because while guys DO WATCH my shows I also have a small female following.
This n*gga just admitted that his fanbase is mostly men and seem proud of it too. n*gga went from accidently getting caught to jackin off to men on purpose now...


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Unknown Dude; 08-18-2013 at 11:21 PM..
 3 years ago '10        #651
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,779 | Props total: 16455 16455

[pic - click to view]



Well this thread took an interesting turn..
 3 years ago '13        #652
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,648 | Props total: 12 12
Yall had fu*kin E-Gangs on Boxden.

Ayo this is the thread of the summer
 3 years ago '10        #653
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,160 | Props total: 12068 12068
True Sinister held his ground and damn near responded to everybody long enough for tiny tank to swoop in and take all the L's.

True Sinister 1
tinytank -1000




 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
yea yo... at one point he was usin the streets like his own personal diary.. makin all these threads about how lonely he was and his bum a.ss life.. it was actually pretty entertaining.

So long story short ... he makes this thread talkin about he signed up on this cam website jerkin off for money. Then "grimey money" figured out his screen name on the site and went and recorded one of his shows and made this big exposure thread.

Then the GPOAT "Rozay" had this bright idea to send the pics and vids to his family on facebook and I think threatening to post em on his schools fb page

Then Ronnie came through the streets and crushed the buildings ....and banned everyone that had anything to do with it which was damn near half the posters and it aint been the same since...

I might be off on some parts but thats the gist of it...





Oh he is...



[pic - click to view]





NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
why even log back onto the internet esp on boxden and to wack your p*nis. Shameless ppl are of the worst.
 3 years ago '13        #654
Chief Sosa 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 703 703
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
bi*ch you said 95% of what I said... I was there for the whole fu*kin thing. I was the one callin grimey a f*ggot for recordin the sh*t when it went down.. so miss me wit that "before your time" bullsh*t

I didnt say anything about your little corny a.ss "gangs" because theyr'e irrelevant to tiny bein exposed.

And nobody posted homeboy facebook so wtf are you talkin about? Did you even read the thread?
 OG k!lla said:
Im about to join this cool facebook 'klique' and argue about old washed up redneck wrasslers


 Impeccable said:
Yall had fu*kin E-Gangs on Boxden.

Ayo this is the thread of the summer
sh*t got vicious in the streets, some people had their spirits crumbled never to be seen again
 3 years ago '05        #655
Profitcy 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,608 | Props total: 239 239
 True Sinister said:
^
*looks for your rap...oh that's right you don't have one.
Lmao wanna battle?
 3 years ago '13        #656
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,648 | Props total: 12 12
 Chief Sosa said:




sh*t got vicious in the streets, some people had their spirits crumbled never to be seen again
When did this all happen
 3 years ago '12        #657
Stillhyphy 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$8,834 | Props total: 1955 1955
This thread just made a u-turn and a hard left straight through a red light going 65 in a 35 zone
The fu*k is going on
 3 years ago '13        #658
Chief Sosa 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 703 703
 Impeccable said:
When did this all happen
I wanna say like May of '11. Streets were probably most entertaining at that time. That's the thing about it, this sh*t is for entertainment. If you're a cornball you can't be playing games in the streets when you worried about your cornball life being exposed. You can't take this to heart when you end up on the losing side. Everybody can't win.
 3 years ago '11        #659
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 540 540
 Unknown Dude said:
This n*gga just admitted that his fanbase is mostly men and seem proud of it too. n*gga went from accidently getting caught to jackin off to men on purpose now...


[pic - click to view]

lmao.....



this thread had twist nd turns yo.


Last edited by 5 Sigma; 08-18-2013 at 11:55 PM..
 3 years ago '13        #660
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,648 | Props total: 12 12
 Chief Sosa said:
I wanna say like May of '11. Streets were probably most entertaining at that time. That's the thing about it, this sh*t is for entertainment. If you're a cornball you can't be playing games in the streets when you worried about your cornball life being exposed. You can't take this to heart when you end up on the losing side. Everybody can't win.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
NFL Russell Wilson wants you to know he loves his wife, after losing to Future..
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Can We Talk For A Minute? brennaraina
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside 5 Child Stars You Didn't Know Died
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside ANANSA "Sexy isn't a size it's a attitude"
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Samsung Will Unveil A 5" Flexible Phone That Folds Outward Into A 7" T..
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Poor Gohan:mjcry:
79 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside J cole - high for hours
171 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Jan 16 - 10 Things You May Not Know About Martin Luther King Jr
112 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy