50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I realized at that moment that I was not truly loved by this man"
81 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Damn.. 50 and DJ Khaled taking pictures together now
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Mar 24 - Bombshell reveal could help Aaron Hernandez beat double murder rap
16 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dr. Sebi's Hair Follicle Fortifier Gone Horribly Wrong
153 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '11        #621
Loso Luciano24 214 heat pts214
space
space
$13,694 | Props total: 5145 5145
They about to re-dig Tiny's body & p!ss all over it again.

4 years ago '13        #622
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,648 | Props total: 14 14
 dtho43 said:
I'll show myself to whomever I please, i don't give a fu*k what boxden or my family thinks.

account name is S T O N E D

hit me up and catch a broadcast..
But But most of boxden is uneducated

IM SCREAMIN!!!
 4 years ago '13        #623
space
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
yea yo... at one point he was usin the streets like his own personal diary.. makin all these threads about how lonely he was and his bum a.ss life.. it was actually pretty entertaining.

So long story short ... he makes this thread talkin about he signed up on this cam website jerkin off for money. Then "grimey money" figured out his screen name on the site and went and recorded one of his shows and made this big exposure thread.

Then the GPOAT "Rozay" had this bright idea to send the pics and vids to his family on facebook and I think threatening to post em on his schools fb page

Then Ronnie came through the streets and crushed the buildings ....and banned everyone that had anything to do with it which was damn near half the posters and it aint been the same since...

I might be off on some parts but thats the gist of it...

Oh he is...

[pic - click to view]

Nooooooooooo I cant take bx anymore.
 08-18-2013, 07:25 PM         #624
WavyCrockett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tinytank why would you open pandoras box
 4 years ago '09        #625
jodyham 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

I know you relate with this thread n its bringin back memories n all
 Impeccable said:
Wait, that fu*k n*gga jerked on cam?

NoLastName said:
this thread just keeps on getting better

its like going to your bank account and seeing 5 more racks in yo sh*t everytime you check it

Trilluminati GA said:
I guess so this thread is contagious
 Trilluminati GA said:
btw whats this tiny tank jackin off on cam and it gettin shown to his fam bizz?
 08-18-2013, 07:34 PM         #626
WavyCrockett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 he ite said:
yo, i think we need to clown this dude quite more....get it outta our systems...

cuz when we clown him, we are letting him know his problems.

and the first step to solving problems is identifying them

and he has a WHOLE lot to identify...

after that, let flip the script on this thread and get 30 pages of advice for this dude, cuz honestly i see alot potential in this dude.....he seems to be good with his words....doesnt write in ebonics...

true sinister, lemme start of by saying you had this coming....judging by all your posts (not just this thread, every thread), i sense a somewhat strong condescending and stuck up tone in how you interact...i mean, maybe its just me, maybe its just you (i here alot of learning disabled kids dont intentially mean to come off as rude, as the brains just dont comprehend some dat sh*t)....regardless, just try to be a little more warm and friendly, not only in your interactions on slumz boxden, but anywhere in life

also man, lets start by looking at the cup half full....alot of this thread has covered your flaws...lets cover some your strengths, shining points.....

ill be real with u, you have a damn strong knowledge of rap and hip hop....you drop alot wisdom easy on other threads....thats good man,

another thing is your rapping,.....may not have the most flow...but i see alot of potential in that.....atleast your're out there getting at it....putting in work for that......most people here would become complete canibuses in any rap scenario....work on that for your hobby....record CDs and mixtapes, network, develop your brand.......you live in the craddle of West Coast rap and music....i feel you can def make a name for yourself

i like how you decided to finish school....i mean, it took a while, but better late than never....and the good news is you have plans for your life....im 21 yrs old, and i work with dudes in their late 20's/mid 30's who still are making under 12 dollars and hour...living at home....trashing their bodies....chasing jailbait.....hell, one of my first jobs had everyone making 7.25 an hour (new jersey min. wage) cuz it was a new chain restaurant......place had like 60 percent of its workfore in their 30's....real talk,....and it wasnt cuz they were laid off....they were losers.... the other 40 featured teen age moms, and drug heads....
so atleast youre trying to move forward....mad props for that

another thing i like is how you seem to like to learn....good...sharpen your mind....dont become another tool

i think its awesome how you are tru to ur dawgs.....i mean, it sound like you value all your relationships in life...and seems to look to help your bois out (even if it may not be the same back)....keep that bruh, dont let that trait go......i mean how many n*ggas do slumz boxden ppl know that we knew from the crib till now, that wouldnt even be there for you if u had a flat, and ur jack dont work.....also, how many of our facebook 'friends' would come to comfort u if ur mom died today.......not much.....but i feel true sinister would.....bruh, thats a real good trait in u
that was cool how u hooked ur boi up with a trip to oregon, and how u help ur bois chase their dreams

i mean, dawg, you got alot tools to work with,...the fact that ur getting out ur bed nd going to school puts u ahead alot of other ppl...

now, ill try to drop a little wisdom to get ur machine going

dawg, especially in this economy, if your're not going to a top ten WORLD university (cambridge, oxford, cornell, etc.) than you no one is going to hire u for a history degree...i mean there aint really much jobs for it, beside research for like NAT GEO and smithsonian (again, they only hire from the best .0001), education (low openings, low wages), or like the CIA or intelligence agencies (again, reall the best, cuz theyre not that many openings).....i worked with alot of ppl with majors like history, poly sci, sociology (most liberal art degreeO, annd had a degree with 80,000 in debt (srsyly), and they were making 8.50 along with me

i mean, if you already invested alot of time and money into, just finish it up i suppose, and try hard to get a relavant internship, and flex it into something else (68 percent of ppls first jobs outta college are irrellevant to their majors...really)...i guess it cuz employers just want to see that degree to show self management or initiative, and such.

if youre not, and u can opt to something else, i recommend a trade, or a STEM major (stands for science technology engineering math)....those are HEAVY in demand, especially in your LA suburb market........yes, they are hard, but i have a feeling u would like the challenge....if u have any questions on it...plz feel free to ask or private messgae, cuz im studying mech. eng......once i know more about u, i feel i can suggest a good major or trade to u (alot of my close freinds run their own businesses)

also, u alrdy know, but drop the friends man....really, start new.....hang with ppl who are big dreamers, who wanna be famous, wanna be rich.....yes it may sound superficial, but believe it or not, alot these ppl can be cool, and not stuck up like media portrays....,may just have some quirks..thats all...but every big time dude has their habits...its what makes them them

but perhaps maybe you should just go friendless for a while, and do you....find out what YOU want....and not what you think you be should be so ppl can like u (believe me i was there brother).....believe me man, alone time for months to a year can help u achieve alot of self reallization...what u want...what stuff u wanna do, travel, own, be a part of etc......believe me, having no friends is bette than fake freinds.......

yet, i know it can be hard, from going from a dude who sees ppl everyday to going str8 ghost...so if u need help on that...plz PM me...cuz i have been there and done it successfully

another tip i wanna throw out is drop the facebook for a while, and any of the life (twitter, your youtube, etc.).....just get of that sphere and do YOU....focus on what you want...alot of ppl are getting the message that facebook can be kinda wack......doint even deactivate it...just delete it.....u can make a new one after a like 6 months to a yr......trust me bro....not having that WILL...and i repeat WILL get ur mind right.

also, another benifet of doing YOU and just being alone, is that it gives you a chance to be with the most beautiful women in the world....your MOTHER....talk to her, grow a bond with her man,...same for papa as well....get to know them man,,,cuz they have the realest love for u.....know there hobbies, their interests, their past....cuz sometimes they may feel neglected from ttheir kids........do sh*t with them....like netflix, or chess, or even going to the park or a broadway.....you will LOVE it....also man, realize that the realest G's in history did it for their mom......cuz honestly bro, u need to think of how u can take care of them, and not of you.....

for example, do u know how or IF your parents r gonna retire,....whos gonna put them up when they get old....or are u gonna let them work till their last day on earth.....think about buying a foreclosed home, or getting a good job, and help them pay of the mortgage, and cars...so they have NOOO debt...and they can breath for once.....if u need tips for that...plz feel fee to message me...

also man, i dont know if u have a job or not, or ever had one, but i suggest getting a part time job,...even if it pays like sh*t.....learn the value of a dollar.......but try not to let it get in the way of school......once u start working....learn to pay off bills and sh*t....like try to start covering ur cellphone, and ur internet bill nd what not, and work ur way up...soon ull be ready to live on ur own...and ull be a man of the house......

car, car, car.......cant stress that enough....a whip can get u to any school u want...rather than one with a bus route only at 2PM....get u any job ur qualified for...rather than the dollar store cashier job 5 block down the road.....can take u to any rap concert u want.....we can both go on...the point is save up and get a whip....dont have to be a nice one at first....i bought two cars on my own from saving for 6 months for each.....1999 buick custome with 100k miles and a chevy cavalier 1998 with 95k miles.....each for about 2500 dollars......aint the s3xiest thing. but keep it clean on the inside, and the fluids checked, and it will be GOOD to u.....i pay like 80 dollars a month insurance on it (gave the old car to my sis).....keep it clean, and u will love it like a child.....if u need help on picking a car (I know ALOT about cars, and how not to get ripped off. im always open...also, google is ur friend)

also, you wont have to bum rides or pay a sh*t load for a taxi......

u dont have a license, so get it ASAP...now...really...like make a ninety day plan....practice, schedule a test date, save money for the fees, and walla...u r now a licensed driver.....how many slum n*ggas we all know that they 31 yrs old nd dnt have a license.....i know u aint that bro, so just do it my man....

also for weight less....ill keep it simple

eat less. move more.....dont matter how...just do it

but i suggest you stick solely to cardio, and THAN start using weight lifting once ur around 15 or under percent body fat.....weigh yourself everyday..and just strive to be a few ounces lighter than u were yesterday...fu*k the whole weight urself once a week thing....easy to lose focus....infact bro...weigh urself many times a day....so u can just stay motivated as ur losing ounces and those ounces turn into pounds and those pounds turn into looser pants, and those looser pants turn into going up the stairs without getting breatginf and sweating

weigh urself now, and write that number down....than tell urself that this will be the heaviest u will ever weigh, and u will achieve that goal everday when u lose weight

and i know u may be thinking that exercise sucks, but it really dont....ur body release a hormone called endorphins when u exercise, and they make u feel elated and good.....

hell, they actuallly call it nature's natural anti depressant

all, in all, i know im spitting alot, and may not be giving alot of details, but feel free to PM if u want more...believe me man.....i was so big a loser, that u would like like a first team pac 12 QB next to me....but i turned it all around

imma leave it to other slumz boxden readers to drop some hints....lets be family dudes...we all know the streets are dog eat dog....so lets serve it some pusssy

anyway bro, lemme know if u have any questions......i only got ur best interests at heart...real speak

[pic - click to view]

08-18-2013, 07:35 PM         #627
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On the real tho, I think we sh*t on True enough them vids hurt my soul just watching. Now what's up with this other f*ggit rubbing one out for the fam??
 4 years ago '11        #628
Ralph Nautica 61 heat pts61
space
space
$9,896 | Props total: 4027 4027
this thread got me fu*king
 4 years ago '09        #629
jodyham 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 snoopdoggiz said:
Now what's up with this other f*ggit rubbing one out for the fam??
I just wanna know their reaction :hillwhoa:
 4 years ago '13        #630
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
space
$11,690 | Props total: 1829 1829
 snoopdoggiz said:
On the real tho, I think we sh*t on True enough them vids hurt my soul just watching. Now what's up with this other f*ggit rubbing one out for the fam??
This is how you know bx is just full of bullies looking to put others down^^^

looking for the next guy to gang up on right?

Not gonna work, like I said if you're interested in seeing me wanking it on cam then go on cam4. Mafu*kas really fascinating with this webcam sh*t...it's kinda creepy..

I mean...you trying to peep one of my shows or something?

I do the sh*t because while guys DO WATCH my shows I also have a small female following. They add me on skype and I can mess around on webcam with fine bi*ches.

let me guess you're gonna say "but but what about real lyfe!111"

Look in my avy and tell me what bi*ch is gonna decline my 8 inch python. Dudes trying to roast and they're failing hard..

last post in thread.

Last edited by 3nl1ght3ned; 08-18-2013 at 07:50 PM..
 08-18-2013, 07:48 PM         #631
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man you guys are so mean yo, ya'll some bullies
 08-18-2013, 07:52 PM         #632
WavyCrockett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Least Tiny got rid of the Sway in the Morning rasta hat

Son you n*ggas bringin up old memories
I remember them old a.ss dusty raging bulls 5's Tiny swore he wore everyday like they were Lil B's based vans
 4 years ago '09        #633
jodyham 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 dtho43 said:

Not gonna work, like I said if you're interested in seeing me wanking it on cam then go on cam4. Mafu*kas really fascinating with this webcam sh*t...it's kinda creepy..

I do the sh*t because while guys DO WATCH my shows I also have a small female following. They add me on skype and I can mess around on webcam with fine bi*ches.

Look in my avy and tell me what bi*ch is gonna decline my 8 inch python. Dudes trying to roast and they're failing hard..

last post in thread.
I'm not even trying to diss you but did your family see your videos?

You already in here posting so might as well explain
 08-18-2013, 07:55 PM         #634
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtho43 said:

last post in thread.
bi*ch you came in my thread and infected it with your f*ggotness I'm just trying to figure out what's going on
 08-18-2013, 07:56 PM         #635
WavyCrockett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ronnie intercepted Rozay before he could post em He wasn't even really going to

that message he left on the schools facebook page doe
 4 years ago '09        #636
jodyham 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 WavyCrockett said:
ronnie intercepted Rozay before he could post em He wasn't even really going to

that message he left on the schools facebook page doe
What message.

Was this while he was still attending the school?

high school or college?
 08-18-2013, 08:07 PM         #637
WavyCrockett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
I forgot about the dirty a.ss beanie

MUfukas used to say he wore that sh*t all day at taco bell

Im more than his dad saw em cause I remember tiny posted some sh*t like "thanks alot guys" even had his lil brother postin on this bi*ch talkin bout it

I swear that "lil brother" acc was Tiny on an alt
n*gga said his parents called him down an had a meeting

and it was a college fb page jody
lmao the screenshot of the message was on here, idk where it is now doe
 4 years ago '13        #638
space
space
space
 dtho43 said:

last post in thread.
This n*gga got a majority of male supporters You fu*king f*ggot you disgust me n*gga

You got it worse than True Sinister. You let n*ggas watch you beat off and you enjoy it. I'd rather have no friends and be some four eyed loser like him than a f*ggot a.ss **** whos parents and college kno he a gay webcamer

Last edited by Impeccable; 08-18-2013 at 08:17 PM..
 08-18-2013, 08:26 PM         #639
loyola llothta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Don't you want to know perv
 4 years ago '05        #640
MidNiteBlues 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,075 | Props total: 1957 1957

just when i thought this thread die down...we got new (well old i guess) developments....

True sinister must be somewhere like "Now they dont gotta concentrate on me anymore..."
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Girls Love The Way It Goes Down
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So There's a New Trendy Bra
103 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charli XCX Milky White
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Mar 23 - 1 in 3 Americans can't come up with $2,000—here's how much you should..
115 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Mar 23 - Raped in Mini-Bus Taxi in Front of Her 10 yrs old son
19 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Lavar and SAS going at each other on first take
149 comments
2 days ago