50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
 138
NBA BREAKING: Knicks Have Been Informed That OKC Thunder Are Another Team On C..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 108
Aurora Jolie could get it
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
NFL Trump attacks Kaepernick
575 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside And Yall Thought She Was GAY...............
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props
 08-18-2013, 04:20 PM         #581
MastaKilla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
am i the only n*gga that noticed mac miller not one of these horses?
 4 years ago '13        #582
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1958 1958
 moneybucket said:
I spent 2 hours out of my sunday reading this thread. I gotta say sinster you are truly a piece of sh*t. You got n*ggas on a message board trying to give you advice about this horrible thing you call a life, but you're too fu*king stupid to comprehend. This sh*t was funny from page 3-18 then it just got real fu*king sad. :ohhellnonas:

I'm not saying my life is perfect but fu*k you're a 25 year old virgin who hasn't activated the "s3x button". Don't no bi*ches want to fu*k you my n*gga. Ya homies think you're a f*ggot, 7 years to get a fu*king high school diploma?? All this gay a.ss facebook wrestling bullsh*t you do, your youtube which is just pure homo.

Make some changes dawg it ain't too late. n*ggaz literally made a classic thread out of your pathetic life, not even jesus would be happy about that. Also lose some fu*king weight, in all the videos you ain't got no fu*king neck.... You aint getting nowhere in life without a neck.
You're a lame typing up all that sh*t

I already know the type of person you are in real life..
 08-18-2013, 04:25 PM         #583
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtho43 said:
You're a lame typing up all that sh*t

I already know the type of person you are in real life..
 4 years ago '06        #584
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 373 373
 True Sinister said:
What the fu*k is take an L but an ignorant rap culture term for submitting to someone else's desire for you to accept a non existent loss from pitiful strangers trying to relieve stress and comfort themselves?
No sir, you definitely lost. It's not about how in your deranged mind you believe that you've defended all you points oh so eloquently... It's the fact that you've missed the opportunity to go outside and better your life, maybe not by getting laid, but doing some physical activities to prepare your body for some exercise. This isn't healthy man, neither are your so-called "friendships". Please get off your a.ss, look in the mirror and tell yourself
'I am better than this".
 4 years ago '13        #585
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,639 | Props total: 19 19
 moneybucket said:
I spent 2 hours out of my sunday reading this thread. I gotta say sinster you are truly a piece of sh*t. You got n*ggas on a message board trying to give you advice about this horrible thing you call a life, but you're too fu*king stupid to comprehend. This sh*t was funny from page 3-18 then it just got real fu*king sad. :ohhellnonas:

I'm not saying my life is perfect but fu*k you're a 25 year old virgin who hasn't activated the "s3x button". Don't no bi*ches want to fu*k you my n*gga. Ya homies think you're a f*ggot, 7 years to get a fu*king high school diploma?? All this gay a.ss facebook wrestling bullsh*t you do, your youtube which is just pure homo.

Make some changes dawg it ain't too late. n*ggaz literally made a classic thread out of your pathetic life, not even jesus would be happy about that. Also lose some fu*king weight, in all the videos you ain't got no fu*king neck.... You aint getting nowhere in life without a neck.

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '13        #586
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1958 1958
 Darkdrone said:
problem bro
 08-18-2013, 04:31 PM         #587
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtho43 said:
problem bro
Explain to me how someone typing "all that sh*t" is a lame. Go on.

Oh and also explain to me why you didn't go after all the n*ggas who was clowning the true who were writing all that sh*t.
 4 years ago '13        #588
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1958 1958
Funny thing is I bet there are a lot of "true sinisters" on this board, they just don't put their sh*t out there. The same ones laughing the same ones jacking off all day with no job, education, or females.

Internet bullying isn't funny, didn't even crack a smile @ this thread. You guys need to get lives ASAP, Ineed$$$ a f*g as well.


Last edited by 3nl1ght3ned; 08-18-2013 at 04:35 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #589
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1958 1958
 Darkdrone said:
Explain to me how someone typing "all that sh*t" is a lame. Go on.

Oh and also explain to me why you didn't go after all the n*ggas who was clowning the true who were writing all that sh*t.
I just picked the first guy that typed a bunch of sh*t trying to be funny.

It's lame because it's bullying

anything else?
 08-18-2013, 04:35 PM         #590
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtho43 said:
I just picked the first guy that typed a bunch of sh*t trying to be funny.

It's lame because it's bullying

anything else?
Nope. Just wondering.
 4 years ago '11        #591
Bullet22 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$12,427 | Props total: 6483 6483
 dtho43 said:
Funny thing is I bet there are a lot of "true sinisters" on this board, they just don't put their sh*t out there. The same ones laughing the same ones jacking off all day with no job, education, or females.

Internet bullying isn't funny, didn't even crack a smile @ this thread. You guys need to get lives ASAP. Ineed$$$ a f*g as well.
So Internet bullying isn't cool, yet you proceed to call someone a f*g over the Internet in that same sentence?


 4 years ago '13        #592
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,639 | Props total: 19 19
 dtho43 said:
Funny thing is I bet there are a lot of "true sinisters" on this board, they just don't put their sh*t out there. The same ones laughing the same ones jacking off all day with no job, education, or females.

Internet bullying isn't funny, didn't even crack a smile @ this thread. You guys need to get lives ASAP, Ineed$$$ a f*g as well.
What if you are one of these "true sinisters"?

Look at this ironic a.ss post
 4 years ago '13        #593
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1958 1958
 Neo22 said:
So Internet bullying isn't cool, yet you proceed to call someone a f*g over the Internet in that same sentence?


I called him a f*g...is he really a f*g? I doubt it..it's just an empty insult. You're seriously comparing that to what has gone on in this thread?
 4 years ago '13        #594
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1958 1958
 Impeccable said:
What if you are one of these "true sinisters"?

Look at this ironic a.ss post
.............


Last edited by 3nl1ght3ned; 08-18-2013 at 04:40 PM.. Reason: lol idiots
 4 years ago '05        #595
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$46,737 | Props total: 10627 10627
If u read page 1 then skip to 35......
 4 years ago '13        #596
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1958 1958
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
you cant get caught jerkin off for other men then call someone a "fag"


it doesnt work like that ...pus*y


I know you relate with this thread n its bringin back memories n all... but stop it.

This isnt even close to "internet bullying" he put his own business on here. Just like you did....the only difference is he chose to make it worse by still talkin sh*t.

You on the other hand .....just disappeared ....
i ain't disappear I'm right here n*gga

that jerking off on cam sh*t was blown out of proportion and taken out of context. When the sh*t popped off I didn't go anywhere, I left because everyone involved got banned and the streets went to sh*t.(which it still is)

go ahead and spin the sh*t like I was jacking it on a gay webcam site, go ahead and ignore the fact that females visit the site too and they're always looking for hot guys with nice bodies to get off with. Ignore all my omegle screen captures where I had fine dime bi*ches flashing t*ts for me, remember that?

of course you don't...


Last edited by 3nl1ght3ned; 08-18-2013 at 04:49 PM..
 08-18-2013, 04:45 PM         #597
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
you cant get caught jerkin off for other men then call someone a "fag"


it doesnt work like that ...pus*y


I know you relate with this thread n its bringin back memories n all... but stop it.

This isnt even close to "internet bullying" he put his own business on here. Just like you did....the only difference is he chose to make it worse by still talkin sh*t.

You on the other hand .....just disappeared ....
Wait thats tinytank?
 4 years ago '08        #598
moneybucket 
space
avatar space
space
$337 | Props total: 3 3
 dtho43 said:
You're a lame typing up all that sh*t

I already know the type of person you are in real life..
Fall back kid.....
 4 years ago '04        #599
torious 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$80,922 | Props total: 9759 9759
 4 years ago '13        #600
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,639 | Props total: 19 19
Wait, that fu*k n*gga jerked on cam?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside "Killa we did it man, I got your back forever, Dipset (I really mean i..
103 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
NBA Okkk. Love on his KD twitter fingers.
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
The lack of quality d1ck in 2017
213 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 29
Sep 22 - Asian Takes 7 Bullets From Cop Like A G *graphic video*
171 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Kenneka Jenkins Update [OMFG]
125 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Kanye working on his new album College Takeout
155 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
NBA Hoodie Melo In The Cut.... Now That's A Scary Site
47 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Well Damn Drakes gives a tour of a Ferris Rafauli built mansion
67 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy