do you believe this tweet? : ''real freaks work at the hospital"
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Queen Bee Looking the worst she has ever looked
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 15 - There's a way to get rid of Trump without impeaching him
45 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 08-18-2013, 04:43 PM         #581
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man watching that youtube video was sad man.....them homies where fu*k n*ggas laughing at this n*gga for entertainment.

I hate people who use others like that. But hey True you are are a jackass for not accepting the advice from people who want to help you and being a f*ggot who wants to act all high and mighty. Let this thread bring you back to reality.
 3 years ago '10        #582
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,689 | Props total: 56 56
Damn king fif speaks!

3 years ago '11        #583
Bullet22 70 heat pts70
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 3949 3949
Just got back from Vegas awhile ago...entered this thread wondering why so many pages
...can't believe I missed this epic thread

On page 20 now and I have almost developed a six pack from laughing too much....
 3 years ago '10        #584
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,154 | Props total: 12064 12064
yo true, I wish u the best homie. u stood your ground like a 1,000 lb mule. may god bless you.....

yo bx fam, its obvious true isn't gonna back down nor take heed to the advice, lets wrap this thread up and let him be.
 3 years ago '12        #585
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 374 374
LMFAO This thread needs to change the title to True Sinister ether. STarted off funny but got sad fast when dudes started digging videos he actually made
 3 years ago '11        #586
MastaKilla 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,054 | Props total: 18 18
am i the only n*gga that noticed mac miller not one of these horses?
 3 years ago '13        #587
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
space
$11,649 | Props total: 1689 1689
 moneybucket said:
I spent 2 hours out of my sunday reading this thread. I gotta say sinster you are truly a piece of sh*t. You got n*ggas on a message board trying to give you advice about this horrible thing you call a life, but you're too fu*king stupid to comprehend. This sh*t was funny from page 3-18 then it just got real fu*king sad. :ohhellnonas:

I'm not saying my life is perfect but fu*k you're a 25 year old virgin who hasn't activated the "s3x button". Don't no bi*ches want to fu*k you my n*gga. Ya homies think you're a f*ggot, 7 years to get a fu*king high school diploma?? All this gay a.ss facebook wrestling bullsh*t you do, your youtube which is just pure homo.

Make some changes dawg it ain't too late. n*ggaz literally made a classic thread out of your pathetic life, not even jesus would be happy about that. Also lose some fu*king weight, in all the videos you ain't got no fu*king neck.... You aint getting nowhere in life without a neck.
You're a lame typing up all that sh*t

I already know the type of person you are in real life..
 08-18-2013, 05:25 PM         #588
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtho43 said:
You're a lame typing up all that sh*t

I already know the type of person you are in real life..
 3 years ago '06        #589
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 306 306
 True Sinister said:
What the fu*k is take an L but an ignorant rap culture term for submitting to someone else's desire for you to accept a non existent loss from pitiful strangers trying to relieve stress and comfort themselves?
No sir, you definitely lost. It's not about how in your deranged mind you believe that you've defended all you points oh so eloquently... It's the fact that you've missed the opportunity to go outside and better your life, maybe not by getting laid, but doing some physical activities to prepare your body for some exercise. This isn't healthy man, neither are your so-called "friendships". Please get off your a.ss, look in the mirror and tell yourself
'I am better than this".
 3 years ago '13        #590
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,648 | Props total: 12 12
 moneybucket said:
I spent 2 hours out of my sunday reading this thread. I gotta say sinster you are truly a piece of sh*t. You got n*ggas on a message board trying to give you advice about this horrible thing you call a life, but you're too fu*king stupid to comprehend. This sh*t was funny from page 3-18 then it just got real fu*king sad. :ohhellnonas:

I'm not saying my life is perfect but fu*k you're a 25 year old virgin who hasn't activated the "s3x button". Don't no bi*ches want to fu*k you my n*gga. Ya homies think you're a f*ggot, 7 years to get a fu*king high school diploma?? All this gay a.ss facebook wrestling bullsh*t you do, your youtube which is just pure homo.

Make some changes dawg it ain't too late. n*ggaz literally made a classic thread out of your pathetic life, not even jesus would be happy about that. Also lose some fu*king weight, in all the videos you ain't got no fu*king neck.... You aint getting nowhere in life without a neck.

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '13        #591
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
problem bro
 08-18-2013, 05:31 PM         #592
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtho43 said:
problem bro
Explain to me how someone typing "all that sh*t" is a lame. Go on.

Oh and also explain to me why you didn't go after all the n*ggas who was clowning the true who were writing all that sh*t.
 3 years ago '13        #593
space
space
Funny thing is I bet there are a lot of "true sinisters" on this board, they just don't put their sh*t out there. The same ones laughing the same ones jacking off all day with no job, education, or females.

Internet bullying isn't funny, didn't even crack a smile @ this thread. You guys need to get lives ASAP, Ineed$$$ a f*g as well.

Last edited by 3nl1ght3ned; 08-18-2013 at 05:35 PM..
 3 years ago '13        #594
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
Explain to me how someone typing "all that sh*t" is a lame. Go on.

Oh and also explain to me why you didn't go after all the n*ggas who was clowning the true who were writing all that sh*t.
I just picked the first guy that typed a bunch of sh*t trying to be funny.

It's lame because it's bullying

anything else?
 08-18-2013, 05:35 PM         #595
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtho43 said:
I just picked the first guy that typed a bunch of sh*t trying to be funny.

It's lame because it's bullying

anything else?
Nope. Just wondering.
 3 years ago '11        #596
Bullet22 70 heat pts70
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 3949 3949
 dtho43 said:
Funny thing is I bet there are a lot of "true sinisters" on this board, they just don't put their sh*t out there. The same ones laughing the same ones jacking off all day with no job, education, or females.

Internet bullying isn't funny, didn't even crack a smile @ this thread. You guys need to get lives ASAP. Ineed$$$ a f*g as well.
So Internet bullying isn't cool, yet you proceed to call someone a f*g over the Internet in that same sentence?

3 years ago '13        #597
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,648 | Props total: 12 12
 dtho43 said:

Internet bullying isn't funny, didn't even crack a smile @ this thread. You guys need to get lives ASAP, Ineed$$$ a f*g as well.
What if you are one of these "true sinisters"?

Look at this ironic a.ss post
 3 years ago '13        #598
space
space
 Neo22 said:
So Internet bullying isn't cool, yet you proceed to call someone a f*g over the Internet in that same sentence?

I called him a f*g...is he really a f*g? I doubt it..it's just an empty insult. You're seriously comparing that to what has gone on in this thread?
 3 years ago '13        #599
space
space
 Impeccable said:
What if you are one of these "true sinisters"?

Look at this ironic a.ss post

Last edited by 3nl1ght3ned; 08-18-2013 at 05:40 PM.. Reason: lol idiots
 3 years ago '05        #600
THEINFAMOUS 16 heat pts16
space
space
$44,853 | Props total: 6096 6096
If u read page 1 then skip to 35......
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Selena Gomez Strips Down For The Weeknd
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside BX DETECTIVES..WHO THIS BROAD in this vine comp.
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside iG: Victoria Lomba
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jan 14 - University students demand philosophers such as Plato and Kant are re..
230 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jan 14 - Bikers:"If Protests At Inauguration Get Out Of Hand We're Invo..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nika with the fatty 🍑
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Exclusive Renders Of Galaxy S8 Show Stereo Speakers, No Home Button An..
33 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside The wrong way to eat OREOS
85 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy