50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
Anybody got stories of getting a gun pulled on em or getting robbed?
248 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron fake injury from Spurs blowout
130 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Breed: Snowflake is 6'1 with a fat ass
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NCAAB Lamelo Ball Hoops with BX members at 24Hr Fitness
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '07        #561
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3310 3310
 #1nasfan said:
I really think this thread would fade away (eventually) if you just stop responding, even though you say it doesn't bother you, is it really worth your time, going back and forth with people who have nothing but negative things to say about you ?
I find clarification important for those who honestly can't tell the difference. I understand that certain people in here are being antagonistic for the sake of doing so. Even if I go hours or days you have seen others bump the thread. There are plenty of other threads if anyone really has a problem with this one.
 4 years ago '12        #562
Young Perm 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,405 | Props total: 3433 3433
Read every page. Everyone should. This is why some n*ggas just shouldn't use computers. This thread was like watching a dusthead in the middle of the street set itself on fire and some n*ggas tried to put him out so his carcass wouldn't stop traffic but dude kept pouring lighter fluid on himself

GODDAMN. This is why n*ggas need to realize that there really is levels to this internet sh*t lol..
 4 years ago '07        #563
space
space
space
 Young Perm said:
Read every page. Everyone should. This is why some n*ggas just shouldn't use computers. This thread was like watching a dusthead in the middle of the street set itself on fire and some n*ggas tried to put him out so his carcass wouldn't stop traffic but dude kept pouring lighter fluid on himself

GODDAMN. This is why n*ggas need to realize that there really is levels to this internet sh*t lol..
Semi creative imagery:
[pic - click to view]

....but that doesn't mean that it really applies.
 4 years ago '07        #564
space
space
space
And for the record I never gave myself the title hip hop Almanac XM 66 Raw DJ Leo G gave me that title in 2008. I just stuck with it.
 4 years ago '11        #565
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,190 | Props total: 16 16
ayooo, why is this thread still going strong?

30+ pages???

for a 50 tweet???
 4 years ago '12        #566
King Jaffe Joe 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,437 | Props total: 2436 2436
^this sh*t stopped being about 50 cent at like page 3
 4 years ago '09        #567
jodyham 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
@ this delusional fu*k

you 16th grader a.ss bi*ch so blind cant even tell when someone tryin to tell you some good sh*t...

You sound like a bi*ch that get beat by her boyfriend but say sh*t like "yea but yall dont know how good he treat me... he was just mad"

Keep carryin it how you carry it and NOBODY will respect you.. they might feel sorry for you but they'll NEVER respect you.

I cant believe how far this fu*k a.ss thread got... this sh*t should've BEEN DEAD. Why it gotta be the thread I decide to expose someone in?? sh*t even tiny tank exposure aint get this far and he had pics of him jerkin off sent to his fu*kin parents!!

Yall ol soft a.ss captain save a hoes ....fu*k this clown.. its clear he CHOOSES to live this way.. got this mufuka playin wit yall emotions over a message board an sh*t

On another note this sh*t almost got 30k views tho

did this tinytank ever recover?
 4 years ago '13        #568
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
space
$11,690 | Props total: 1830 1830
 jodyham said:
did this tinytank ever recover?
I'm right here

"recover" from what?
 4 years ago '13        #569
The Originator 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,467 | Props total: 3107 3107
Lol boxden caught another body?
 4 years ago '12        #570
ThePainkiller 332 heat pts332
space
space
$62,308 | Props total: 4404 4404
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
you know what?

thats all I needed to hear.. Ima fall back..

its obvious you got some kinda problems... and I aint one to be a bully... So keep doin ya thing g... hopefully everything work out for you...

A mod just need to delete this whole thread.. this man on here detailing every event of his life at this point... this sh*t is just sad

im done...
 4 years ago '12        #571
sOurxd i e s e 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,516 | Props total: 3296 3296
fu*k someone wanna drop some cliffs on what happen in this thread yo
 4 years ago '04        #572
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,263 | Props total: 245 245

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #573
MidNiteBlues 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,075 | Props total: 1957 1957
 sOurxd i e s e said:
fu*k someone wanna drop some cliffs on what happen in this thread yo
Go to page 26, post 502. I had to recap the series of TREMENDOUS L's...homie lost so much u needed cliff notes to keep track

Edit: fu*k, just watch this too....sums this thread up.

[video - click to view]

He ain't "activated" yet

Last edited by MidNiteBlues; 08-18-2013 at 02:34 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #574
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,648 | Props total: 14 14
This hoe a hot topic too? I hope n*ggas dont be tweetin about true sinister
 4 years ago '04        #575
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$13,992 | Props total: 537 537
How I missed this thread
 4 years ago '08        #576
moneybucket 
space
space
$330 | Props total: 3 3
I spent 2 hours out of my sunday reading this thread. I gotta say sinster you are truly a piece of sh*t. You got n*ggas on a message board trying to give you advice about this horrible thing you call a life, but you're too fu*king stupid to comprehend. This sh*t was funny from page 3-18 then it just got real fu*king sad. :ohhellnonas:

I'm not saying my life is perfect but fu*k you're a 25 year old virgin who hasn't activated the "s3x button". Don't no bi*ches want to fu*k you my n*gga. Ya homies think you're a f*ggot, 7 years to get a fu*king high school diploma?? All this gay a.ss facebook wrestling bullsh*t you do, your youtube which is just pure homo.

Make some changes dawg it ain't too late. n*ggaz literally made a classic thread out of your pathetic life, not even jesus would be happy about that. Also lose some fu*king weight, in all the videos you ain't got no fu*king neck.... You aint getting nowhere in life without a neck.
 4 years ago '10        #577
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,427 | Props total: 39 39
 moneybucket said:
I spent 2 hours out of my sunday reading this thread. I gotta say sinster you are truly a piece of sh*t. You got n*ggas on a message board trying to give you advice about this horrible thing you call a life, but you're too fu*king stupid to comprehend. This sh*t was funny from page 3-18 then it just got real fu*king sad. :ohhellnonas:

I'm not saying my life is perfect but fu*k you're a 25 year old virgin who hasn't activated the "s3x button". Don't no bi*ches want to fu*k you my n*gga. Ya homies think you're a f*ggot, 7 years to get a fu*king high school diploma?? All this gay a.ss facebook wrestling bullsh*t you do, your youtube which is just pure homo.

Make some changes dawg it ain't too late. n*ggaz literally made a classic thread out of your pathetic life, not even jesus would be happy about that. Also lose some fu*king weight, in all the videos you ain't got no fu*king neck.... You aint getting nowhere in life without a neck.
Damn...
 4 years ago '10        #578
eightytyson06 38 heat pts38
space
space
$15,326 | Props total: 3680 3680
son i was wondering why this sh*t so long
 08-18-2013, 03:43 PM         #579
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man watching that youtube video was sad man.....them homies where fu*k n*ggas laughing at this n*gga for entertainment.

I hate people who use others like that. But hey True you are are a jackass for not accepting the advice from people who want to help you and being a f*ggot who wants to act all high and mighty. Let this thread bring you back to reality.
 4 years ago '10        #580
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,703 | Props total: 69 69
Damn king fif speaks!

Home      

most viewed right now
One of my new favorites....
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 26 - Muslim Ban? Terrorist Who Killed Man In NYC Was Practicing Fo..
117 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
I said it must be the ass 'cause it ain't ya face.
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Never be this guy young bulls
135 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Gamestop to Close 150 Stores
113 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside site has cool vintage tees to wear under your denim jacket this spring
112 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
If you'd smash how many times would you do so?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Hip-Hop related things you know exist but can't find? (Part 2)
472 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy