50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 26 - MILF, 40, Jailed for Having Threesome with lucky Boys Age 14
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside JoJo Lookin Sexy AF On Stage Bending Over - Thick Thighs
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Ebro Responds to Accusations on Joe Budden's Podcast
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Papoose signs to MMG Records
145 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #541
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,295 | Props total: 12522 12522

he ite said:
i made this account purely to just keep focus on helping our fellow man...lets be good people brothers

pm that man instead of further humiliating him for all of boxden and the internet to see

MemphBleek05 said:

Why you let your homies play you like that bruh?
no words......

MemphBleek05 said:
Your entire logic is off though bruh. It's a few things about this video, don't worry, I'll list them. If you look at my carefully formatted post below:

- You could probably tie the back of your head into a ponytail.......
- Your friend clearly asks you about your s3x life on video as a means to destroy your character
- You talk about pressing that s3xual button as if bi*ches is just waiting for you to come thru....
- You answer as if s3x isn't important to you, when you know damn well if you could, you would
- Your friends think you're gay
- Them harping on the homos3xual questions makes me think they've talked about this behind your back. They definitely think you're gay bruh.
- For real bruh, the back of your head is in serious need of a nip/tuck.
- Whoever films you, loves to scroll up and down you, at odd times
- You have extreme examples as for as social life is concerned. Or why people don't hang with you. I could clearly see the pain of rejection in your eyes. The long thoughts, the pauses, bruh you damn near cried.
better listen True

gunznbuttah said:
90% of boxden is just like true sinister.
true sinister sacrified himself for everyone on this site.
use your 3rd eye people true sinister is you

/close thread
lame and corny a.ss ppl hiding like hell behind the internet

King Capo said:
His Spanish friend seem like he act like the Spanish dude on napoleon dynamite
Pedro? aw man lol
 08-17-2013, 07:47 AM         #542
rocks176  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 shouldn't talk.
 08-17-2013, 07:53 AM         #543
YouAlreadyNoMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The song was alright but it was more hyped up than anything . Just a challenge . And hip hop was never dead it was just on mixtape websites waiting to be downloaded .
 4 years ago '13        #544
LeChosen1 
space
space
$2,575 | Props total: 61 61
[quote=MemphBleek05;28095232]

[video - click to view]

I hate when friends try to take advantage over others
NiGHTS77 gave props

08-17-2013, 11:12 AM         #545
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at some of yall in this thread, just dont know when to quit and more than probably suffering with way worse personal problems. Just using this thread to deflect concious realisation of them
NiGHTS77 gave props

4 years ago '05        #546
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,213 | Props total: 2552 2552
^

Word. Absolutely no sympathy and pity for this n*gga. Guy was acting like an absolutely schmuck throughout the whole fu*kin beginning of the thread.

Arrogant a.ss think he the authority on hip hop...popping off to everyone. n*gga had it coming, if he would just roll with the punches sh*t wouldn't be as bad,but n*gga made it worst for himself by acting more pompous as he was gettin roasted. And 80% of the time n*gga supplied us with ammo...n*gga basically put the nails in his own coffin.

Oh and "he ite" you ain't foolin nobody n*gga...we know ur a.ss is fu*kin this fool's alias, you can obviously switch up the way you speak/write, but it's so blatant it you it's not even funny. From the long a.ss pity paragraphs to your response to EVERYONE and even to ur own fu*kin self. Glad u decided to start fresh with new user name tho

Last edited by MidNiteBlues; 08-17-2013 at 04:13 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #547
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,356 | Props total: 341 341
 he ite said:
sigh....whatever man, you are your own man....and fine, so be it....narc me to the mods...but my comment still stands about slapping a pus*y....seems you got alot of pent up energy...

but before you do it man, just ask yourself this.....if have a son, and you end up dying, and your not there to raise him, and he ends up socially retarted,...how you feel in your grave know that some dudes are trying there hardest to merc him for him just being him....like how u gonna feel when ur son gets bullied, bruh......
Your definition of "socially retarded" is acting like an arrogant pompous prick online?

He should've manned up and taken the L a long time ago
 4 years ago '12        #548
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$15,920 | Props total: 3310 3310
 MemphBleek05 said:
Your entire logic is off though bruh. It's a few things about this video, don't worry, I'll list them. If you look at my carefully formatted post below:

- You could probably tie the back of your head into a ponytail.......
- Your friend clearly asks you about your s3x life on video as a means to destroy your character
- You talk about pressing that s3xual button as if bi*ches is just waiting for you to come thru....
- You answer as if s3x isn't important to you, when you know damn well if you could, you would
- Your friends think you're gay
- Them harping on the homos3xual questions makes me think they've talked about this behind your back. They definitely think you're gay bruh.
- For real bruh, the back of your head is in serious need of a nip/tuck.
- Whoever films you, loves to scroll up and down you, at odd times
- You have extreme examples as for as social life is concerned. Or why people don't hang with you. I could clearly see the pain of rejection in your eyes. The long thoughts, the pauses, bruh you damn near cried.
yall gonna make this n*gga off himself.
 08-17-2013, 07:29 PM         #549
WiltTHEGOAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
 4 years ago '12        #550
Tyrantula 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,396 | Props total: 716 716
I have never witnessed something so sad yo. I aint need this sh*t tonight
:rkelly cmonson:
 4 years ago '07        #551
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
You keep feeding into your own disassociation.

Keep it up please.
 4 years ago '07        #552
space
space
space
 hollyfield420 said:
Your definition of "socially retarded" is acting like an arrogant pompous prick online?

He should've manned up and taken the L a long time ago
What the fu*k is take an L but an ignorant rap culture term for submitting to someone else's desire for you to accept a non existent loss from pitiful strangers trying to relieve stress and comfort themselves?
 4 years ago '07        #553
space
space
space
 MidNiteBlues said:
^

Word. Absolutely no sympathy and pity for this n*gga. Guy was acting like an absolutely schmuck throughout the whole fu*kin beginning of the thread.

Arrogant a.ss think he the authority on hip hop...popping off to everyone. n*gga had it coming, if he would just roll with the punches sh*t wouldn't be as bad,but n*gga made it worst for himself by acting more pompous as he was gettin roasted. And 80% of the time n*gga supplied us with ammo...n*gga basically put the nails in his own coffin.

Oh and "he ite" you ain't foolin nobody n*gga...we know ur a.ss is fu*kin this fool's alias, you can obviously switch up the way you speak/write, but it's so blatant it you it's not even funny. From the long a.ss pity paragraphs to your response to EVERYONE and even to ur own fu*kin self. Glad u decided to start fresh with new user name tho
You would have sworn something bad happened to me if we took this post out of context and took it at face value.
 4 years ago '07        #554
space
space
space
 Austin Foyt said:
"it's suicide hotline time go dial that"
 4 years ago '07        #555
space
space
space
I am not lying to myself or anyone else about anything in this thread. Anything not literally true was an obvious joke.

You simply have different priorities and values than I do.
 4 years ago '12        #556
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,455 | Props total: 8605 8605
This sh*t went fro being funny to just being sad. n*ggas on boxden ruthless as fu*k. And Sinister, on some real sh*t, you need some real homies bruh. Not some fake a.ss snake mufu*kas. Those fu*k boys recording you are clearly exploiting you bruh.

Smarten up, get bold and move on. Even though people on here joke and talk sh*t, I think most people on here will agree that you need new friends and they are atleast willing to tell you that.There's goodness in all of us even if its just a little bit.

Peace bruh.
 4 years ago '07        #557
space
space
space
The ironic thing about me and my friends is I know them all and nobody in this thread knows any of them or anything that has happened beyond what is seen in this thread. Perhaps there is more to the situation than what appears.
 08-17-2013, 10:31 PM         #558
WiltTHEGOAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 True Sinister said:
The ironic thing about me and my friends is I know them all and nobody in this thread knows any of them or anything that has happened beyond what is seen in this thread. Perhaps there is more to the situation than what appears.
love u bro you are a god you didn't let none of this sh*t phase you

Respect
 4 years ago '07        #559
space
space
space
Getting back to the Christianity thing: just remember Jesus was denied 3 times by one friend and sold out by another.

Job's friends actually believed he did something wrong when he went through his undeserved suffering.

As a hip hop fan remember that no group hasn't had its internal problems. G unit, dipset, d block, terror squad, NWA, EPMD, Bad meets evil. Hrsmn, Blackwallstreet, Bad Boy, Dogg Pound....the list goes on all had betrayal, jealousy etc.
 4 years ago '04        #560
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,532 | Props total: 3489 3489
 True Sinister said:
I really think this thread would fade away (eventually) if you just stop responding, even though you say it doesn't bother you, is it really worth your time, going back and forth with people who have nothing but negative things to say about you ?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Groom cancels wedding after video of Bride going Wild in Bachelorette ..
232 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
OBLITERATE THE PUNANI!!! beating up & killing the pu$$y is old school "WE GOTT..
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This pic... internet is brutal
167 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 23 - ISIL take over town in the Philippines, matial law declared
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Boosie talkin bout Codeine withdrawals
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside NBA Live 18 is real. It's happening. It's coming, and it won't be stopp..
31 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Lil Yatchy's debut album, Teenage Emotions, trash or not?
78 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Someone tried to clown new rappers but Kodak actually killed Em's sh-t ..
143 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy