50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
 168
New INFO on the taxstone connection.. (video proof, self snitching on twitter)..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 106
Article inside This is why TAX STONE indictment will include MURDER
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside Jan 16 - breaking: Cnn to release new trump tape 48 hours before inaug..
197 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Yung Mazi shooter on camera (waffle House footage)
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Slaps
 3 years ago '13        #481
JBStarLife 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$722 | Props total: 0 0
 El Fuerte said:
This is really real life in here?

Nah - you n*ggas fu*king wit me in here

This.
 3 years ago '11        #482
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,818 | Props total: 41 41
7+ years to finish high school?!
 3 years ago '07        #483
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3306 3306
 2godflow said:
true reminds me of boxden members like no religion and brooklyn, because they always get that ether and dont know when to give up, its like they dont recognize they are losing.
I don't recognize your opinion as being reflective of anything true or significant.

By Ether you must mean the literal anesthetic because it's putting me to sleep.
 3 years ago '07        #484
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3306 3306
 MemphBleek05 said:
You're overly explaining how it took you 7+ years to finish High School...how you got your GED, etc etc....all of this after you attempted to talk down on other's careers........
I got a high school diploma not a GED.

Get your facts right.
 3 years ago '06        #485
LowaEastSide5 142 heat pts142
space
avatar space
space
$28,614 | Props total: 3491 3491

[video - click to view]

 3 years ago '05        #486
MemphBleek05 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$9,232 | Props total: 3053 3053
 True Sinister said:
I got a high school diploma not a GED.

Get your facts right.
and it took you 7+ years for that to happen.....

Bruh, if I were going to talk sh*t to people, I would at least have my sh*t together..............
 3 years ago '05        #487
MidNiteBlues 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,982 | Props total: 1732 1732
 MemphBleek05 said:
If you say so young n*gga....like I said earlier, you could've ended this sh*t early, in the game...but you just have to get the last word......dudes on here all up in your personal...saying you 25 hanging at middle schools...got you admitting to being in high school for 7 years...surprised they haven't posted the video where you damn near tear up when your friend starts asking if you were a virgin and if you were attracted to men....all I'm saying is this bruh, next time...don't go back and forth with literally everyone...say your peace and be gone....
Drop that video my dude and let's close the curtains on this n*gga. If u don't wanna pull the trigger...hand the gun to another n*gga

 True Sinister said:
suicide is done by someone's self. It doesn't happen over the internet. Jesus was also a virgin. You are mocking the most powerful being in the universe as well as your only gateway into an eternity that is anything more than suffering and torture. You're shooting yourself in the foot and are trying to convince me I'm bleeding.


Good god...would you stop fu*kin blaming all your short comings on Jesus. You gonna honestly tell me, your a virgin BECAUSE your religious and not cause u a awkward fat dusty lookin n*gga? Since u talkin all this religion bullsh*t..i'll entertain this a lil.....

Did Jesus also fail high school??? Was Jesus morbidly obese??? It's turning water into wine for the masses, not fu*kin cheeseburgers and fries for yourself you fat a.ss. What was the second deadly sin again???
 08-16-2013, 01:08 PM         #488
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MidNiteBlues said:
Drop that video my dude and let's close the curtains on this n*gga. If u don't wanna pull the trigger...hand the gun to another n*gga





Good god...would you stop fu*kin blaming all your short comings on Jesus. You gonna honestly tell me, your a virgin BECAUSE your religious and not cause u a awkward fat dusty lookin n*gga? Since u talkin all this religion bullsh*t..i'll entertain this a lil.....

Did Jesus also fail high school??? Was Jesus morbidly obese??? It's turning water into wine for the masses, not fu*kin cheeseburgers and fries for yourself you fat a.ss. What was the second deadly sin again???
Damn don't do him like that B
 3 years ago '07        #489
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3306 3306
I get my theology from a pastor not a website.
 3 years ago '05        #490
MemphBleek05 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$9,232 | Props total: 3053 3053
 True Sinister said:
I get my theology from a pastor not a website.

[video - click to view]


Why you let your homies play you like that bruh?
 3 years ago '07        #491
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3306 3306
 MemphBleek05 said:


Why you let your homies play you like that bruh?
You should have seen part 2 and 3 where I got into world war 3 and secret societies.
 3 years ago '05        #492
MemphBleek05 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$9,232 | Props total: 3053 3053
 True Sinister said:
You should have seen part 2 and 3 where I got into world war 3 and secret societies.
Your entire logic is off though bruh. It's a few things about this video, don't worry, I'll list them. If you look at my carefully formatted post below:

- You could probably tie the back of your head into a ponytail.......
- Your friend clearly asks you about your s3x life on video as a means to destroy your character
- You talk about pressing that s3xual button as if bi*ches is just waiting for you to come thru....
- You answer as if s3x isn't important to you, when you know damn well if you could, you would
- Your friends think you're gay
- Them harping on the homos3xual questions makes me think they've talked about this behind your back. They definitely think you're gay bruh.
- For real bruh, the back of your head is in serious need of a nip/tuck.
- Whoever films you, loves to scroll up and down you, at odd times
- You have extreme examples as for as social life is concerned. Or why people don't hang with you. I could clearly see the pain of rejection in your eyes. The long thoughts, the pauses, bruh you damn near cried.
GrgeClrk gave props
 
 3 years ago '05        #493
MidNiteBlues 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,982 | Props total: 1732 1732
 MemphBleek05 said:
- You could probably tie the back of your head into a ponytail.......
- Your friend clearly asks you about your s3x life on video as a means to destroy your character
- You talk about pressing that s3xual button as if bi*ches is just waiting for you to come thru....
- You answer as if s3x isn't important to you, when you know damn well if you could, you would
- Your friends think you're gay
- Them harping on the homos3xual questions makes me think they've talked about this behind your back. They definitely think you're gay bruh.

- For real bruh, the back of your head is in serious need of a nip/tuck.
- Whoever films you, loves to scroll up and down you, at odd times
- You have extreme examples as for as social life is concerned. Or why people don't hang with you. I could clearly see the pain of rejection in your eyes. The long thoughts, the pauses, bruh you damn near cried.

[pic - click to view]




These your n*ggas man? Instead of helping you get some pus*y, these n*ggas str8 clowning your virgin a.ss, mocking and calling u homo n sh*t. I was gonna come at your neck (all 3 of them), but i see your own homies took care of that for us already. How u a misfit in a fu*kin group of misfits...
 3 years ago '10        #494
Account001 
space
avatar space
space
$3,278 | Props total: 68 68
 True Sinister said:
You are real but nothing you SAY is real or of consequence. You cannot DO anything except seem desperate to prove a point. This is not serious it's just serious effort on your part and courtesy on my part to tell people what ever it is they want to know like the answer to their own problems is knowing what mine are. My primary reason for coming on this site was music discussion and new content and I get that daily with the added bonuses of attention and all you guys got out of it is a self induced headache and information about me that can't help you. I actually got people to watch a video of me eating an apple.

I won.
I called it on page 21 (which is coincidentally the age True Sinister graduated high school)

 Account001 said:
All you doing is proving to me how much of a loser you are...

True Sinister: I dont have to do any thing but comment on BX and you guys cant hurt my feelings cause its just the internet. Ive never had s3x with a woman and while Im trolling this thread i can open pr0n in another tab. My mom makes me all the hot pockets and pizza bites I want and my crew "da misfortunes" understand how important this cyber beef is so they will drop by and lend me some willpower. Im unstoppable online! Look at me, these kids should know Ive been picked on my whole life. Now if this was a real f!ght I either cop pleas, run, or call the cops, but this is the internet and I dont need to fear any physical violence
i see some type of deflection in the rebuttal to this post or True Sinister will completely ignore it
 3 years ago '05        #495
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,300 | Props total: 12 12
 MemphBleek05 said:


Why you let your homies play you like that bruh?


Damn man, those are your only friends, and they clowned on you harder than damn near anyone in here has.
 3 years ago '04        #496
slimyellow 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,647 | Props total: 226 226
gotta admit tho........alot of n*ggas would have been threw in that towel.
 08-16-2013, 03:00 PM         #497
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
Your entire logic is off though bruh. It's a few things about this video, don't worry, I'll list them. If you look at my carefully formatted post below:

- You could probably tie the back of your head into a ponytail.......
- Your friend clearly asks you about your s3x life on video as a means to destroy your character
- You talk about pressing that s3xual button as if bi*ches is just waiting for you to come thru....
- You answer as if s3x isn't important to you, when you know damn well if you could, you would
- Your friends think you're gay
- Them harping on the homos3xual questions makes me think they've talked about this behind your back. They definitely think you're gay bruh.
- For real bruh, the back of your head is in serious need of a nip/tuck.
- Whoever films you, loves to scroll up and down you, at odd times
- You have extreme examples as for as social life is concerned. Or why people don't hang with you. I could clearly see the pain of rejection in your eyes. The long thoughts, the pauses, bruh you damn near cried.
fu*k man this sh*t still goin
 3 years ago '07        #498
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3306 3306
 Garnet & Gold said:


Damn man, those are your only friends, and they clowned on you harder than damn near anyone in here has.
I have more. Ask the cyber stalker for more pictures.
 3 years ago '07        #499
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3306 3306
 slimyellow said:
gotta admit tho........alot of n*ggas would have been threw in that towel.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Happiness is in the soul of the wise.
 3 years ago '10        #500
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,779 | Props total: 16455 16455
 MemphBleek05 said:


Why you let your homies play you like that bruh?
This is definitely a candidate for the saddest most uncomfortable thing I've ever watched on the internet..

Wow
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
NFL Russell Wilson wants you to know he loves his wife, after losing to Future..
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Can We Talk For A Minute? brennaraina
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside 5 Child Stars You Didn't Know Died
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside ANANSA "Sexy isn't a size it's a attitude"
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Samsung Will Unveil A 5" Flexible Phone That Folds Outward Into A 7" T..
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Poor Gohan:mjcry:
79 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside J cole - high for hours
171 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Jan 16 - 10 Things You May Not Know About Martin Luther King Jr
112 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy