most viewed right now
Usher New $10 Mil Lawsuit for Exposing ANOTHER Woman to STD
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
How Much You'd Have If You Saved $1 A Day For The Rest Of Your Life
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #481
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,832 | Props total: 71 71
7+ years to finish high school?!
 4 years ago '07        #482
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3315 3315
 2godflow said:
true reminds me of boxden members like no religion and brooklyn, because they always get that ether and dont know when to give up, its like they dont recognize they are losing.
I don't recognize your opinion as being reflective of anything true or significant.

By Ether you must mean the literal anesthetic because it's putting me to sleep.
 4 years ago '07        #483
space
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
You're overly explaining how it took you 7+ years to finish High School...how you got your GED, etc etc....all of this after you attempted to talk down on other's careers........
I got a high school diploma not a GED.

Get your facts right.
 4 years ago '06        #484
LowaEastSide5 154 heat pts154
space
space
$32,005 | Props total: 12496 12496

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #485
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$9,740 | Props total: 6110 6110
 True Sinister said:
I got a high school diploma not a GED.

Get your facts right.
and it took you 7+ years for that to happen.....

Bruh, if I were going to talk sh*t to people, I would at least have my sh*t together..............
 4 years ago '05        #486
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,399 | Props total: 3041 3041
 MemphBleek05 said:
If you say so young n*gga....like I said earlier, you could've ended this sh*t early, in the game...but you just have to get the last word......dudes on here all up in your personal...saying you 25 hanging at middle schools...got you admitting to being in high school for 7 years...surprised they haven't posted the video where you damn near tear up when your friend starts asking if you were a virgin and if you were attracted to men....all I'm saying is this bruh, next time...don't go back and forth with literally everyone...say your peace and be gone....
Drop that video my dude and let's close the curtains on this n*gga. If u don't wanna pull the trigger...hand the gun to another n*gga

True Sinister said:
suicide is done by someone's self. It doesn't happen over the internet. Jesus was also a virgin. You are mocking the most powerful being in the universe as well as your only gateway into an eternity that is anything more than suffering and torture. You're shooting yourself in the foot and are trying to convince me I'm bleeding.

Good god...would you stop fu*kin blaming all your short comings on Jesus. You gonna honestly tell me, your a virgin BECAUSE your religious and not cause u a awkward fat dusty lookin n*gga? Since u talkin all this religion bullsh*t..i'll entertain this a lil.....

Did Jesus also fail high school??? Was Jesus morbidly obese??? It's turning water into wine for the masses, not fu*kin cheeseburgers and fries for yourself you fat a.ss. What was the second deadly sin again???
 08-16-2013, 12:08 PM         #487
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MidNiteBlues said:
Drop that video my dude and let's close the curtains on this n*gga. If u don't wanna pull the trigger...hand the gun to another n*gga

Good god...would you stop fu*kin blaming all your short comings on Jesus. You gonna honestly tell me, your a virgin BECAUSE your religious and not cause u a awkward fat dusty lookin n*gga? Since u talkin all this religion bullsh*t..i'll entertain this a lil.....

Did Jesus also fail high school??? Was Jesus morbidly obese??? It's turning water into wine for the masses, not fu*kin cheeseburgers and fries for yourself you fat a.ss. What was the second deadly sin again???
Damn don't do him like that B
 4 years ago '07        #488
space
space
space
I get my theology from a pastor not a website.
 4 years ago '05        #489
space
space
 True Sinister said:
I get my theology from a pastor not a website.

[video - click to view]

Why you let your homies play you like that bruh?
 4 years ago '07        #490
space
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:

You should have seen part 2 and 3 where I got into world war 3 and secret societies.
 4 years ago '05        #491
space
space
 True Sinister said:
You should have seen part 2 and 3 where I got into world war 3 and secret societies.
Your entire logic is off though bruh. It's a few things about this video, don't worry, I'll list them. If you look at my carefully formatted post below:

- You could probably tie the back of your head into a ponytail.......
- Your friend clearly asks you about your s3x life on video as a means to destroy your character
- You talk about pressing that s3xual button as if bi*ches is just waiting for you to come thru....
- You answer as if s3x isn't important to you, when you know damn well if you could, you would
- Your friends think you're gay
- Them harping on the homos3xual questions makes me think they've talked about this behind your back. They definitely think you're gay bruh.
- For real bruh, the back of your head is in serious need of a nip/tuck.
- Whoever films you, loves to scroll up and down you, at odd times
- You have extreme examples as for as social life is concerned. Or why people don't hang with you. I could clearly see the pain of rejection in your eyes. The long thoughts, the pauses, bruh you damn near cried.
GrgeClrk gave props

4 years ago '05        #492
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,399 | Props total: 3041 3041
 MemphBleek05 said:
- Your friend clearly asks you about your s3x life on video as a means to destroy your character
- You talk about pressing that s3xual button as if bi*ches is just waiting for you to come thru....
- You answer as if s3x isn't important to you, when you know damn well if you could, you would
- Them harping on the homos3xual questions makes me think they've talked about this behind your back. They definitely think you're gay bruh.

- You have extreme examples as for as social life is concerned. Or why people don't hang with you. I could clearly see the pain of rejection in your eyes. The long thoughts, the pauses, bruh you damn near cried.

[pic - click to view]

These your n*ggas man? Instead of helping you get some pus*y, these n*ggas str8 clowning your virgin a.ss, mocking and calling u homo n sh*t. I was gonna come at your neck (all 3 of them), but i see your own homies took care of that for us already. How u a misfit in a fu*kin group of misfits...
 4 years ago '10        #493
Account001 
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 136 136
 True Sinister said:
You are real but nothing you SAY is real or of consequence. You cannot DO anything except seem desperate to prove a point. This is not serious it's just serious effort on your part and courtesy on my part to tell people what ever it is they want to know like the answer to their own problems is knowing what mine are. My primary reason for coming on this site was music discussion and new content and I get that daily with the added bonuses of attention and all you guys got out of it is a self induced headache and information about me that can't help you. I actually got people to watch a video of me eating an apple.

I won.
I called it on page 21 (which is coincidentally the age True Sinister graduated high school)

Account001 said:
All you doing is proving to me how much of a loser you are...

True Sinister: I dont have to do any thing but comment on BX and you guys cant hurt my feelings cause its just the internet. Ive never had s3x with a woman and while Im trolling this thread i can open pr0n in another tab. My mom makes me all the hot pockets and pizza bites I want and my crew "da misfortunes" understand how important this cyber beef is so they will drop by and lend me some willpower. Im unstoppable online! Look at me, these kids should know Ive been picked on my whole life. Now if this was a real f!ght I either cop pleas, run, or call the cops, but this is the internet and I dont need to fear any physical violence
i see some type of deflection in the rebuttal to this post or True Sinister will completely ignore it
 4 years ago '05        #494
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 14 14
 MemphBleek05 said:

Damn man, those are your only friends, and they clowned on you harder than damn near anyone in here has.
 4 years ago '04        #495
slimyellow 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,845 | Props total: 644 644
gotta admit tho........alot of n*ggas would have been threw in that towel.
 08-16-2013, 02:00 PM         #496
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
Your entire logic is off though bruh. It's a few things about this video, don't worry, I'll list them. If you look at my carefully formatted post below:

fu*k man this sh*t still goin
 4 years ago '07        #497
space
space
space
 Garnet & Gold said:

Damn man, those are your only friends, and they clowned on you harder than damn near anyone in here has.
I have more. Ask the cyber stalker for more pictures.
 4 years ago '07        #498
space
space
space
 slimyellow said:
gotta admit tho........alot of n*ggas would have been threw in that towel.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Happiness is in the soul of the wise.
 4 years ago '10        #499
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16520 16520
 MemphBleek05 said:

This is definitely a candidate for the saddest most uncomfortable thing I've ever watched on the internet..

Wow
 4 years ago '05        #500
space
space
 True Sinister said:
I have more. Ask the cyber stalker for more pictures.
You have to watch the company you keep bruh. I'm not saying this in jest, I'm saying this as a father figure of sorts. Those dudes who filmed that, aren't your friends. You over here taking bumps, doing promos to help your homey with his WWE dreams. Meanwhile your crew hitting you with subliminals. Got you uploading your own diss record (ohgod). Time for you to get selfish bruh. Kick those Yu-Gi-Oh cards trading bums out your life and focus on a better you. It's only right bruh.

Last edited by MemphBleek05; 08-16-2013 at 02:11 PM..
NiGHTS77 gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You prolly gotta make 6 figures to cuff her
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 20 - Texas woman traveling with 4-year-old daughter found with $2M..
81 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Authorities Shut Down Two Major Dark Web Markets
101 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Thick Puerto Rican GILF still reppin Ruff Ryders, BX taking her for a r..
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Living In Texas Versus Living In New York
400 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The most disrespecful line in the history of rap
194 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jul 20 - OJ SIMPSON WEARS YEEZY BOOST TO PROBATION HEARING!
40 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Two Bee Stings A Camel Toe And A Jackass
56 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy