50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
 37
NBA No one helps Klove up after falling down. Crowder steps over HIM
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
OT How Lavar Ball got his money. How he flipped it & made..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
NBA LaMelo Ball 43 Points In LaVar COACHING Debut! Gelo 37 points! Melo's BEST..
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
NBA LMFAO AT KEVIN GARNETT JEANS *PAUSE* :mjlmao:
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #461
MischiefTooReal 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$11,660 | Props total: 5258 5258
 CTre said:
whos better.. True Sinister or TupacNasFan
They're very similar in character.

TupacNasFan is a 32 year old autistic dude that rambles on constantly about nothing.

TrueSinister is 26 who admitted he was in HS for damn near 8 years, so I'm a.ssuming he may be touched in the head as well.

I actually feel sorry for Sinster.


[pic - click to view]

MIAMICANE2 slapped this ish
 
 4 years ago '12        #462
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11

[pic - click to view]



woooooooooooooo!!!

dis thread got jokes for days literally
 4 years ago '04        #463
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,277 | Props total: 4783 4783
 True Sinister said:
suicide is done by someone's self. It doesn't happen over the internet. Jesus was also a virgin. You are mocking the most powerful being in the universe as well as your only gateway into an eternity that is anything more than suffering and torture. You're shooting yourself in the foot and are trying to convince me I'm bleeding.
and u went to harvard? roflolololol

it has happened many times over internet and from internet

ppl have broadcast themselves committing suicide on the internet

and ppl have committed suicide from being bullied on internet.

just stop replying plz
 4 years ago '11        #464
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 85 85
 CTre said:
somewhere explaining how Kendrick is resurrecting the genre that Lil Gayne, Gay Unit and Fat Hoe destroyed. It's just so many threads that he lost in the shuffle
yooo I swear that dude has google alerts on for boxden 50 cent threads. Just reading the rest of these responses, fu*kin
 4 years ago '13        #465
JBStarLife 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$722 | Props total: 0 0
My first look at a BX Classic.

True... give up fam..
 4 years ago '07        #466
True Sinister 120 heat pts120
space
avatar space
space
$22,519 | Props total: 5621 5621
 JBStarLife said:
My first look at a BX Classic.

True... give up fam..
If asked nicely I'll consider it.
 4 years ago '07        #467
Chief|m 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$22,756 | Props total: 2231 2231
 4 years ago '07        #468
True Sinister 120 heat pts120
space
avatar space
space
$22,519 | Props total: 5621 5621
 2godflow said:
and u went to harvard? roflolololol

it has happened many times over internet and from internet

ppl have broadcast themselves committing suicide on the internet

and ppl have committed suicide from being bullied on internet.

just stop replying plz
suicide is your desire not my future
 4 years ago '07        #469
True Sinister 120 heat pts120
space
avatar space
space
$22,519 | Props total: 5621 5621
 MischiefTooReal said:
They're very similar in character.

TupacNasFan is a 32 year old autistic dude that rambles on constantly about nothing.

TrueSinister is 26 who admitted he was in HS for damn near 8 years, so I'm a.ssuming he may be touched in the head as well.

I actually feel sorry for Sinster.


[pic - click to view]

Can you give me a solid concrete definition of this "autism" you say pacnasfan has? It sounds like a school system excuse for a bad manners and poor parenting. Notice you said I was 26 yet I am 25. Even if you only read the "88" specifically mentioned in the thread 2013 minus 1988 is 25. I also wasn't in HS for almost 8 years it took 8 years for me to finish without me constantly being there. Remember I had already taken the GED practice tests and passed with flying colors back in 2006 at a prep course in Gardena.
 4 years ago '05        #470
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$10,434 | Props total: 10244 10244
 True Sinister said:
Can you give me a solid concrete definition of this "autism" you say pacnasfan has? It sounds like a school system excuse for a bad manners and poor parenting. Notice you said I was 26 yet I am 25. Even if you only read the "88" specifically mentioned in the thread 2013 minus 1988 is 25. I also wasn't in HS for almost 8 years it took 8 years for me to finish without me constantly being there. Remember I had already taken the GED practice tests and passed with flying colors back in 2006 at a prep course in Gardena.
Bruh you are giving entirely too much info.........
 4 years ago '08        #471
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 1752 1752
This is really real life in here?

Nah - you n*ggas fu*king wit me in here

 4 years ago '07        #472
True Sinister 120 heat pts120
space
avatar space
space
$22,519 | Props total: 5621 5621
 MemphBleek05 said:
Bruh you are giving entirely too much info.........
I gave just enough to correct him in detail.
 4 years ago '07        #473
True Sinister 120 heat pts120
space
avatar space
space
$22,519 | Props total: 5621 5621
 El Fuerte said:
This is really real life in here?

Nah - you n*ggas fu*king wit me in here

A small percentage of the posts in here are and they are all from me.
 4 years ago '05        #474
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$10,434 | Props total: 10244 10244
 True Sinister said:
I gave just enough to correct him in detail.
You're overly explaining how it took you 7+ years to finish High School...how you got your GED, etc etc....all of this after you attempted to talk down on other's careers........
 4 years ago '04        #475
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,277 | Props total: 4783 4783
true reminds me of boxden members like no religion and brooklyn, because they always get that ether and dont know when to give up, its like they dont recognize they are losing.
 4 years ago '13        #476
JBStarLife 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$722 | Props total: 0 0
 El Fuerte said:
This is really real life in here?

Nah - you n*ggas fu*king wit me in here

This.
 4 years ago '11        #477
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 85 85
7+ years to finish high school?!
 4 years ago '07        #478
True Sinister 120 heat pts120
space
avatar space
space
$22,519 | Props total: 5621 5621
 2godflow said:
true reminds me of boxden members like no religion and brooklyn, because they always get that ether and dont know when to give up, its like they dont recognize they are losing.
I don't recognize your opinion as being reflective of anything true or significant.

By Ether you must mean the literal anesthetic because it's putting me to sleep.
 4 years ago '07        #479
True Sinister 120 heat pts120
space
avatar space
space
$22,519 | Props total: 5621 5621
 MemphBleek05 said:
You're overly explaining how it took you 7+ years to finish High School...how you got your GED, etc etc....all of this after you attempted to talk down on other's careers........
I got a high school diploma not a GED.

Get your facts right.
 4 years ago '06        #480
Jhnnyblz427 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$35,838 | Props total: 19668 19668

[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Cryptocurrencies Have Lost About $300 Billion in Value -- in 3Weeks
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside T1tty Twerking
80 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Michaela Meijer 2017, a lovely swedish pole vaultor
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
DC Fans petition to make the Joker gay!
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Jan 22 - Bacardi to buy high-end tequila maker Patron in $5.1 billion ..
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
NFL NFL is Rigged. Boycott Super Bowl.
212 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside The Official Story of Magnolia Shorty Life N Death! New Orleans stand up!
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Article inside iPhone X Cancelled?
186 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy