50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - Trump Says Media Will Pay a Big Price For Reporting His Inaug..
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Troy Ave Responds To Wack100
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass PAWG Crystal Bottoms?...
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Bay Area Legend... Keak da Sneak was shot last night
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Slaps
 3 years ago '04        #441
PrisonRules 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$24,619 | Props total: 2146 2146
 1LynguisticMind said:


his homeboy is zooming on his hot dog rolls

go easy on him Boxden, he seems fragile, yall can get charged for his suicide

my breh looks like a beige skinned bizarre from d12
 3 years ago '04        #442
PrisonRules 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$24,619 | Props total: 2146 2146
 True Sinister said:
I don't care what they are saying. A million blades of grass are nothing to a lawnmower and a million posts are nothing in the context of real life.
explain real life. how is this not real life?

are you not typing your comments in real life?

are you not the person behind true sinister in real life?

because ur using a method of communication that doesnt involve face to face, its not real life?

ill wait.............

weak n*ggas always say internet is not real life when it gets serious. ull have to find another legit cop out breh



anyways i read the first 4 pages then jumped to page 15 only to see there is 10 more pages,,i give up..too much to catch up on
 3 years ago '07        #443
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3306 3306
 2godflow said:
explain real life. how is this not real life?

are you not typing your comments in real life?

are you not the person behind true sinister in real life?

because ur using a method of communication that doesnt involve face to face, its not real life?

ill wait.............

weak n*ggas always say internet is not real life when it gets serious. ull have to find another legit cop out breh



anyways i read the first 4 pages then jumped to page 15 only to see there is 10 more pages,,i give up..too much to catch up on
You are real but nothing you SAY is real or of consequence. You cannot DO anything except seem desperate to prove a point. This is not serious it's just serious effort on your part and courtesy on my part to tell people what ever it is they want to know like the answer to their own problems is knowing what mine are. My primary reason for coming on this site was music discussion and new content and I get that daily with the added bonuses of attention and all you guys got out of it is a self induced headache and information about me that can't help you. I actually got people to watch a video of me eating an apple.

I won.
 3 years ago '05        #444
MemphBleek05 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$9,239 | Props total: 3061 3061
Bruh, it's been 4 days now.........
 3 years ago '07        #445
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3306 3306
 MidNiteBlues said:
Holy fu*kin shiiiiit... How'd I miss this classic, started out funny as hell but this just gettin sad lol.

fu*kin mt Everest avalanche level of L's piling upon L's for the kid. Lets recap, so far:

-self admitted 25 yr old virgin
-special Ed a.ss n*gga who took almost double the amt of time to finish hs
-mid twenties without a driver license
-bowling ball body, mr potatoe shaped head, and hot dog rolls neck
-misfit gang of wwe reject butt buddies
-HORRIBLE rapper who think he ill/authority on hiphop
-delusion: "doesn't care/not bothered" but replied to EVERY single post with the weakest attempts of comebacks I ever seen in my bx career (n*gga u coming at ppl usernames while everyone coming at ur life kid)
-delusion again: justify every single L with paragraphs n paragraph of sad bullsh*t
- THIS:
[pic - click to view]



Just stop it dude, if u still dunno why u gettin clowned and lost at life...then ur more delusional then I thought...just stop b, no seriously stop, the hole u got urself in is literally 100 ft deep now...make a new username n begin fresh.

*inb4heREPLIESandcomesatmyusernameorotherirrelevan tsh*t*
There is a difference then not knowing and knowing that you guys are saying irrelevant stuff accusing me of doing the same thing. It's not the pot calling the kettle black....it's the pot posting pictures of gold and making fun of it for being gold.

Icanalsoputabuchofwordstogetherwithoutspaceslikeat witterhastagfornoreaason
 3 years ago '07        #446
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3306 3306
 2godflow said:
my breh looks like a beige skinned bizarre from d12
I actually bought a shower cap from 99 cents store.
 3 years ago '07        #447
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3306 3306
 MemphBleek05 said:
Bruh, it's been 4 days now.........
You would think they would have learned by now.
 3 years ago '07        #448
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3306 3306
 Trilluminati GA said:

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



do your friends call you whiskers?








well damn!
No they call me by Ronald, Shake, Osito, and even True.
 3 years ago '05        #449
MemphBleek05 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$9,239 | Props total: 3061 3061
 True Sinister said:
You would think they would have learned by now.
Bruh, people are responding just to see how long this will drag out.....if you fall back, thread dies......it's you with the learning deficiency....
 3 years ago '07        #450
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3306 3306
 DSOM said:
this is sad
Would you like a Kleenex?
 3 years ago '07        #451
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3306 3306
 MemphBleek05 said:
Bruh, people are responding just to see how long this will drag out.....if you fall back, thread dies......it's you with the learning deficiency....
What's the difference between the thread dying and living?
 3 years ago '05        #452
MemphBleek05 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$9,239 | Props total: 3061 3061
 True Sinister said:
What's the difference between the thread dying and living?
The difference is you don't continue to look like a loser.....I told you damn near 15 pages ago...laugh it off, go with the flow and chill.....
 3 years ago '07        #453
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3306 3306
 MemphBleek05 said:
The difference is you don't continue to look like a loser.....I told you damn near 15 pages ago...laugh it off, go with the flow and chill.....
So you think one person responding makes them look like a loser and not the others. You care how you look more than what you want? Or do you care more about what people say?

You're not making sense.
 08-16-2013, 08:26 AM         #454
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MidNiteBlues said:
Holy fu*kin shiiiiit... How'd I miss this classic, started out funny as hell but this just gettin sad lol.

fu*kin mt Everest avalanche level of L's piling upon L's for the kid. Lets recap, so far:

-self admitted 25 yr old virgin
-special Ed a.ss n*gga who took almost double the amt of time to finish hs
-mid twenties without a driver license
-bowling ball body, mr potatoe shaped head, and hot dog rolls neck
-misfit gang of wwe reject butt buddies
-HORRIBLE rapper who think he ill/authority on hiphop
-delusion: "doesn't care/not bothered" but replied to EVERY single post with the weakest attempts of comebacks I ever seen in my bx career (n*gga u coming at ppl usernames while everyone coming at ur life kid)
-delusion again: justify every single L with paragraphs n paragraph of sad bullsh*t
- THIS:
[pic - click to view]



Just stop it dude, if u still dunno why u gettin clowned and lost at life...then ur more delusional then I thought...just stop b, no seriously stop, the hole u got urself in is literally 100 ft deep now...make a new username n begin fresh.

*inb4heREPLIESandcomesatmyusernameorotherirrelevan tsh*t*

fu*k son I'm done
 3 years ago '07        #455
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3306 3306
 snoopdoggiz said:
fu*k son I'm done
Goodbye
 3 years ago '05        #456
MemphBleek05 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$9,239 | Props total: 3061 3061
 True Sinister said:
So you think one person responding makes them look like a loser and not the others. You care how you look more than what you want? Or do you care more about what people say?

You're not making sense.
Bruh, you've literally been responding all night.......4 days straight....people are literally taking turns dragging this sh*t out......just so you can over explain yourself and tell random life stories...
 3 years ago '07        #457
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,065 | Props total: 3306 3306
 MemphBleek05 said:
Bruh, you've literally been responding all night.......4 days straight....people are literally taking turns dragging this sh*t out......just so you can over explain yourself and tell random life stories...
Random TRUE life stories>>>>>Random false insults from random losers.

You are just trying too hard to turn nothing into a "L" which nobody over the mental age of 15 cares about.
 3 years ago '04        #458
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$32,083 | Props total: 1839 1839
whos better.. True Sinister or TupacNasFan
 3 years ago '05        #459
MemphBleek05 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$9,239 | Props total: 3061 3061
 True Sinister said:
Random TRUE life stories>>>>>Random false insults from random losers.

You are just trying too hard to turn nothing into a "L" which nobody over the mental age of 15 cares about.
If you say so young n*gga....like I said earlier, you could've ended this sh*t early, in the game...but you just have to get the last word......dudes on here all up in your personal...saying you 25 hanging at middle schools...got you admitting to being in high school for 7 years...surprised they haven't posted the video where you damn near tear up when your friend starts asking if you were a virgin and if you were attracted to men....all I'm saying is this bruh, next time...don't go back and forth with literally everyone...say your peace and be gone....


Last edited by MemphBleek05; 08-16-2013 at 08:59 AM..
 3 years ago '05        #460
MemphBleek05 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$9,239 | Props total: 3061 3061
 CTre said:
whos better.. True Sinister or TupacNasFan
Whatever happened to TupacNasFan?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Bill & Joe... Dat ass!
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside "I Let My Best Friend Have Sex With My Boyfriend." By having a threesome
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Emily Ratajkowski Walking Her Dog
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside George Bush is a fool :mjlol:
178 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Actor Miguel Ferrer Dead at 61
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Top 10 Games of All Time
122 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside New Hi-Res Look At Zordon & Rita Repulsa From Power Rangers
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Body Sweet As A Peach
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy