50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
 Article inside HHD FINAL Sales Chart: Jay Z & Beyonce's Joint Album BRICKS & FLOPS T..
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 X murder was premeditated and involved a fight
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 MLB MLB star Hanley Ramirez linked to drug trafficking and 2015 murder
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Let her share man, yeah, let her share man
36 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #381
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
space
$13,030 | Props total: 5432 5432
 jodyham said:
did this tinytank ever recover?
I'm right here

"recover" from what?
 5 years ago '13        #382
The Originator 15 heat pts15
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 4575 4575
Lol boxden caught another body?
 5 years ago '12        #383
ThePainkiller 359 heat pts359
space
space
$73,776 | Props total: 30452 30452
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
you know what?

thats all I needed to hear.. Ima fall back..

its obvious you got some kinda problems... and I aint one to be a bully... So keep doin ya thing g... hopefully everything work out for you...

A mod just need to delete this whole thread.. this man on here detailing every event of his life at this point... this sh*t is just sad

im done...
 5 years ago '12        #384
sOurxd i e s e 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,314 | Props total: 6350 6350
fu*k someone wanna drop some cliffs on what happen in this thread yo
 5 years ago '04        #385
DSOM 38 heat pts38
space
space
$18,351 | Props total: 452 452

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #386
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$8,252 | Props total: 4787 4787
 sOurxd i e s e said:
fu*k someone wanna drop some cliffs on what happen in this thread yo
Go to page 26, post 502. I had to recap the series of TREMENDOUS L's...homie lost so much u needed cliff notes to keep track

Edit: fu*k, just watch this too....sums this thread up.

[video - click to view]

He ain't "activated" yet

Last edited by MidNiteBlues; 08-18-2013 at 02:34 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #387
Impeccable 219 heat pts219
space
space
$15,062 | Props total: 1881 1881
This hoe a hot topic too? I hope n*ggas dont be tweetin about true sinister
 5 years ago '04        #388
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,203 | Props total: 957 957
How I missed this thread
 5 years ago '08        #389
moneybucket 
space
space
$365 | Props total: 15 15
I spent 2 hours out of my sunday reading this thread. I gotta say sinster you are truly a piece of sh*t. You got n*ggas on a message board trying to give you advice about this horrible thing you call a life, but you're too fu*king stupid to comprehend. This sh*t was funny from page 3-18 then it just got real fu*king sad. :ohhellnonas:

I'm not saying my life is perfect but fu*k you're a 25 year old virgin who hasn't activated the "s3x button". Don't no bi*ches want to fu*k you my n*gga. Ya homies think you're a f*ggot, 7 years to get a fu*king high school diploma?? All this gay a.ss facebook wrestling bullsh*t you do, your youtube which is just pure homo.

Make some changes dawg it ain't too late. n*ggaz literally made a classic thread out of your pathetic life, not even jesus would be happy about that. Also lose some fu*king weight, in all the videos you ain't got no fu*king neck.... You aint getting nowhere in life without a neck.
 5 years ago '10        #390
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,474 | Props total: 115 115
 moneybucket said:
I spent 2 hours out of my sunday reading this thread. I gotta say sinster you are truly a piece of sh*t. You got n*ggas on a message board trying to give you advice about this horrible thing you call a life, but you're too fu*king stupid to comprehend. This sh*t was funny from page 3-18 then it just got real fu*king sad. :ohhellnonas:

I'm not saying my life is perfect but fu*k you're a 25 year old virgin who hasn't activated the "s3x button". Don't no bi*ches want to fu*k you my n*gga. Ya homies think you're a f*ggot, 7 years to get a fu*king high school diploma?? All this gay a.ss facebook wrestling bullsh*t you do, your youtube which is just pure homo.

Make some changes dawg it ain't too late. n*ggaz literally made a classic thread out of your pathetic life, not even jesus would be happy about that. Also lose some fu*king weight, in all the videos you ain't got no fu*king neck.... You aint getting nowhere in life without a neck.
Damn...
 5 years ago '10        #391
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$17,485 | Props total: 11617 11617
son i was wondering why this sh*t so long
 08-18-2013, 03:43 PM         #392
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man watching that youtube video was sad man.....them homies where fu*k n*ggas laughing at this n*gga for entertainment.

I hate people who use others like that. But hey True you are are a jackass for not accepting the advice from people who want to help you and being a f*ggot who wants to act all high and mighty. Let this thread bring you back to reality.
 5 years ago '10        #393
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 198 198
Damn king fif speaks!

5 years ago '11        #394
Bullet22 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,920 | Props total: 7500 7500
Just got back from Vegas awhile ago...entered this thread wondering why so many pages
...can't believe I missed this epic thread

On page 20 now and I have almost developed a six pack from laughing too much....
 5 years ago '10        #395
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,430 | Props total: 14712 14712
yo true, I wish u the best homie. u stood your ground like a 1,000 lb mule. may god bless you.....

yo bx fam, its obvious true isn't gonna back down nor take heed to the advice, lets wrap this thread up and let him be.
 5 years ago '12        #396
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 600 600
LMFAO This thread needs to change the title to True Sinister ether. STarted off funny but got sad fast when dudes started digging videos he actually made:tebowhah:
 08-18-2013, 04:20 PM         #397
MastaKilla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
am i the only n*gga that noticed mac miller not one of these horses?
 5 years ago '13        #398
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
space
$13,030 | Props total: 5432 5432
 moneybucket said:

You're a lame typing up all that sh*t

I already know the type of person you are in real life..
 08-18-2013, 04:25 PM         #399
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtho43 said:
You're a lame typing up all that sh*t

I already know the type of person you are in real life..
 5 years ago '06        #400
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,366 | Props total: 375 375
 True Sinister said:
What the fu*k is take an L but an ignorant rap culture term for submitting to someone else's desire for you to accept a non existent loss from pitiful strangers trying to relieve stress and comfort themselves?
No sir, you definitely lost. It's not about how in your deranged mind you believe that you've defended all you points oh so eloquently... It's the fact that you've missed the opportunity to go outside and better your life, maybe not by getting laid, but doing some physical activities to prepare your body for some exercise. This isn't healthy man, neither are your so-called "friendships". Please get off your a.ss, look in the mirror and tell yourself
'I am better than this".
Home      

most viewed right now
If you needed proof Drake a bi-ch ass nigga
92 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nuttin butt azz💦💦💦
55 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
XXXTentacion Real Killers Brag And Mock The Florida RAPPER Death
217 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nas: Whoever Killed Him (Antwon Rose) Needs The Electric Chair In Fron..
247 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video of NYC in 1993 recorded in 1080p from 1993
73 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Johnny Depp’s $650M Film Fortune “Almost All Gone”, New Rolling Stone Exposé ..
98 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
XXXtentacion's mama fine as hell!
169 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Hawks GM Travis Schlenk (former Warriors Assistant GM) attempting Splash B..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy