50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
 222
OT Dale Earnhardt jr makes a statement
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 126
NFL Cam Newton is broken, and things around him are breaking
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 97
BREAKING: Cardi B's "Bodak Yellow" is the #1 song in the country, Post Malone ..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
audio inside Kevin Gates with DJ Khaled Diss and Possibly Starlito?
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props
 4 years ago '10        #361
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 12 12
fu*k is wrong with this kid b.
 4 years ago '05        #362
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$9,907 | Props total: 6838 6838
 True Sinister said:
Brandon literally gets paid to do it for an independent promotion in Los Angeles and we help him practice the bumps.

They use me as the only friend strong enough to lift him all the way in a gorilla press position.

Would you like a link?
That doesn't fully explain you roleplaying being in a wrestling clique for years.......

I'm a.ssuming Brandon is the dude with the 10 pound weight tied around his neck....

You helping your boy spar is totally different from roleplaying on facebook
 4 years ago '07        #363
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3317 3317
 theblast22 said:
fu*k is wrong with this kid b.
I'm a good friend that helps out with anything and I have no shame because I am self sufficient and content.
 4 years ago '09        #364
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,209 | Props total: 3613 3613
 StickyTubeSocks said:

[pic - click to view]

iight im done
 4 years ago '07        #365
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3317 3317
 MemphBleek05 said:
That doesn't fully explain you roleplaying being in a wrestling clique for years.......

I'm a.ssuming Brandon is the dude with the 10 pound weight tied around his neck....

You helping your boy spar is totally different from roleplaying on facebook
this "role playing" is for the sake of being able to do a "promo" the talking portion of the business is more important than the technical ability. If Brandon wants to do it and we are not in character it makes it harder for him to stay in character. We rehearse those countless times. The clique is not a character thing but one of many nicknames for the group.
 4 years ago '13        #366
BRGordon 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 1197 1197
 True Sinister said:
*looks at post count, rep, and gay avatar of boy rammer Gordon and leaves thread again laughing eating another apple.
typical "you a new n*gga" response. And resorting to calling somebody gay? Sound like something a kid would say on the schoolyard. Sad for a self proclaimed intellectual. and I'm out. I hope you enjoy the remainder of your BX funeral. Off yourself.
 4 years ago '10        #367
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,446 | Props total: 85 85
 theblast22 said:
fu*k is wrong with this kid b.

[video - click to view]

 4 years ago '07        #368
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3317 3317
^
Taking about a friend/neighbors ex who said something about me in 2010
 4 years ago '05        #369
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$9,907 | Props total: 6838 6838
 True Sinister said:
this "role playing" is for the sake of being able to do a "promo" the talking portion of the business is more important than the technical ability. If Brandon wants to do it and we are not in character it makes it harder for him to stay in character. We rehearse those countless times. The clique is not a character thing but one of many nicknames for the group.
He doesn't have anyone at the school to give him formal lessons?
 4 years ago '07        #370
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3317 3317
 BRGordon said:
typical "you a new n*gga" response. And resorting to calling somebody gay? Sound like something a kid would say on the schoolyard. Sad for a self proclaimed intellectual. and I'm out. I hope you enjoy the remainder of your BX funeral. Off yourself.
A funeral implies death your post shows anger.
 4 years ago '07        #371
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3317 3317
 MemphBleek05 said:
He doesn't have anyone at the school to give him formal lessons?
He lives in Long Beach. He also works as a jaintor and had a pizza hut job. The wrestling school itself is in LA like I said. It's faster to do things that way and cheaper. Also Andrew wanted to get in using Brandon as a connection maybe even be a tag team. Ernesto will do pretty much anything anyone else is doing.
 4 years ago '05        #372
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$9,907 | Props total: 6838 6838
 True Sinister said:
He lives in Long Beach. He also works as a jaintor and had a pizza hut job. The wrestling school itself is in LA like I said. It's faster to do things that way and cheaper. Also Andrew wanted to get in using Brandon as a connection maybe even be a tag team. Ernesto will do pretty much anything anyone else is doing.
You saying names as if I know these dudes in your clique. So instead of getting professional advice, your boy resorts to using a bunch of misfit friends....to whip him up into wrestling shape, so he can accomplish his dream of being WWE Champion?.....sounds like a plot to a low budget Disney movie...........but whatever.....
UPT Nino gave props
 
 08-15-2013, 05:06 PM         #373
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 True Sinister said:
Delleet? At least I know how to spell. Perhaps you need to go to caroldale


[pic - click to view]

YO!! Let me save you... Ronnie still owes me a favor from years back. If you want I can sell it to you and you can start fresh, maybe have this thread deLeeted
 4 years ago '07        #374
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3317 3317
 MemphBleek05 said:
You saying names as if I know these dudes in your clique. So instead of getting professional advice, your boy resorts to using a bunch of misfit friends....to whip him up into wrestling shape, so he can accomplish his dream of being WWE Champion?.....sounds like a plot to a low budget Disney movie...........but whatever.....
I honestly don't think he can do it...but I still like giving people chances. I once paid for another friend to go all the way out to Oregon just to move in with some 30 year old lady. I knew once he got out there he would get turned away but I would rather him be proven wrong experientially than for him to look at me like a hater. His older brother was trying to get me to tell where he was.
 4 years ago '07        #375
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3317 3317
 deLeet said:
YO!! Let me save you... Ronnie still owes me a favor from years back. If you want I can sell it to you and you can start fresh, maybe have this thread deLeeted
That won't be necessary. Thanks for the concern...if you were sincere.
 4 years ago '05        #376
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$9,907 | Props total: 6838 6838
 True Sinister said:
I honestly don't think he can do it...but I still like giving people chances. I once paid for another friend to go all the way out to Oregon just to move in with some 30 year old lady. I knew once he got out there but I would rather him be proven wrong experientially than for him to look at me like a hater. His older brother was trying to get me to tell where he was.
Wait, let me fully process this sh*t. You don't believe he can make it, but you continue to be a grown a.ss man, roleplaying on the internet. Now you're telling me a story about how you paid a friend to move in with a 30 year old lady and his brother wanted to know where he was at, but you wouldn't tell him.............

Bruh......what are you talking about?
 4 years ago '07        #377
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3317 3317
 MemphBleek05 said:
Wait, let me fully process this sh*t. You don't believe he can make it, but you continue to be a grown a.ss man, roleplaying on the internet. Now you're telling me a story about how you paid a friend to move in with a 30 year old lady and his brother wanted to know where he was at, but you wouldn't tell him.............

Bruh......what are you talking about?
Letting grown men make decisions that I personally know better than out of respect for their volition.
 4 years ago '11        #378
KING JAYY 533 heat pts533
space
avatar space
space
$51,322 | Props total: 18521 18521
This thread
[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '07        #379
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3317 3317
 DR JAYY said:
This thread
[pic - click to view]

People still hate you.
 4 years ago '06        #380
n0xescapex 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 3245 3245
 DR JAYY said:
This thread
[pic - click to view]

Fitting you use that smiley, you like d!cks flying in your mouth. You a weird a.ss d!ckhead. Your pop sell air forces. You eat Chapstick. fu*k you
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Video inside I Just woke up did nibiru hit us?
27 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside I see riri ima eat it like panini
37 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside I wanna bury my face in this rappers @ss
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
NFL Gerald McCoy will STAND for the national anthem :success:
145 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
He Must've Had Somewhere Really Important To Be
54 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Disrespecting the flag 🇺🇸 / A THREAD
111 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
NFL Rex Ryan " I supported Donald A Bum"
61 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
R.I.P. Futures engineer
170 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy