50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
 186
Image(s) inside ebro hints at a tekashi 69 being a plant conspiracy
106 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 149
Woman catches a witch doing black magic on her porch
64 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Kanye West Is On Twitter LOSING HIS fu-kING MIND!
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Nas Album June 15th
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #221
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,366 | Props total: 375 375
 True Sinister said:
You talk to yourself using me as a medium.
stop it, it is sad what you are doing. miss me with that i know you are but what am i bullsh*t.... go cry yourself to sleep and take a long walk to feel what it is to be outside living in "reality"...
strungout gave props
 
 5 years ago '05        #222
MemphBleek05 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$10,906 | Props total: 12928 12928
 True Sinister said:
Your simple metaphors don't disguise how weird, stupid, corny, and immature you guys are acting.
A page ago you said something about someone strangling themselves while beating off to your picture........

How dare you call anyone weird, stupid, corny or immature.........
 5 years ago '07        #223
True Sinister 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$23,246 | Props total: 7055 7055
 hollyfield420 said:
stop it, it is sad what you are doing. miss me with that i know you are but what am i bullsh*t.... go cry yourself to sleep and take a long walk to feel what it is to be outside living in "reality"...
"stop it" sounds like the words of a begging victim at the mercy of a more powerful individual who is upset that things aren't going his or her way.
 5 years ago '08        #224
VerbalAssassin 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$16,888 | Props total: 4390 4390
Oh I missed a prime roast thread.

True Sinister...DAAAAAAAAAAMN homie
 5 years ago '07        #225
True Sinister 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$23,246 | Props total: 7055 7055
 MemphBleek05 said:
A page ago you said something about someone strangling themselves while beating off to your picture........

How dare you call anyone weird, stupid, corny or immature.........
You're weird for doing it. I'm perceptive for pointing it out.

Learn the difference.
 5 years ago '05        #226
MemphBleek05 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$10,906 | Props total: 12928 12928
 Oh Finesse said:
you're responding to online banter far too much, I have honestly never seen this type of damage control online or in real life. do these fat joke and ball park frank neck jabs really doin your head in like that. you claim you don't give a fu*k but you keep responding around every corner. you don't take criticism or jokes well do you? you came onto a hip hop message board thinkin you were hip hop when in reality you're the basement dweller nobody on boxden wants to be exposed as. you don't get buns and you don't get props.

take the fu*kin L and keep it movin, that's what a real n*gga would do which is obviously what you're tryna portray to us that u are, that's why u dissed a white chick who never heard of you right? You anti-social, only funny in a group of nerds and misfits maggot. Shut the fu*k up already and stop buryin yourself even deeper. How's that for real talk...

[pic - click to view]



 True Sinister said:
You're weird for doing it. I'm perceptive for pointing it out.

Learn the difference.
Wild snorlax looking a.ss n*gga..........chill with these awkward rebuttals :gasolnoway:
 5 years ago '07        #227
True Sinister 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$23,246 | Props total: 7055 7055
 Oh Finesse said:
you're responding to online banter far too much, I have honestly never seen this type of damage control online or in real life. do these fat joke and ball park frank neck jabs really doin your head in like that. you claim you don't give a fu*k but you keep responding around every corner. you don't take criticism or jokes well do you? you came onto a hip hop message board thinkin you were hip hop when in reality you're the basement dweller nobody on boxden wants to be exposed as. you don't get buns and you don't get props.

take the fu*kin L and keep it movin, that's what a real n*gga would do which is obviously what you're tryna portray to us that u are, that's why u dissed a white chick who never heard of you right? You anti-social, only funny in a group of nerds and misfits maggot. Shut the fu*k up already and stop buryin yourself even deeper. How's that for real talk...
Damn you care a lot. 10 lines all about telling someone else what you wish they would do and how much you think they should be affected. If you had that much of a problem click out of the thread. I already got enough virtual reality props. You know it's worth noting right? You have no friends irl and make fun of a small percentage of mine with no real substantive negative thing to say about them.
 5 years ago '07        #228
True Sinister 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$23,246 | Props total: 7055 7055
 MemphBleek05 said:

[pic - click to view]





Wild snorlax looking a.ss n*gga..........chill with these awkward rebuttals :gasolnoway:
Shut up you corporate lackey, coffee fetching underachiever.
 5 years ago '11        #229
KingP1n 344 heat pts344
space
avatar space
space
$8,091 | Props total: 4176 4176
 True Sinister said:
It didn't work when he tried lyrically with Wayne and Game. It's not working pushing a guy on a stage where there are so many people on there that he knew he wouldn't be in a real f!ght. It didn't work when he went bowling with a chain that another guy took. It doesn't work for him through twitter.
fu*k you talking bout fool.
Trav sh*t wasnt no publciity. Trav disrespected his elder and got g-checked.
MMG chain 50 didnt even record that footage he was bowling and a fan recorded him.
4thWardMobster gave props
 
 08-14-2013, 03:38 PM         #230
DJ Kay Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Son, never in my life have I witnessed someone this sensitive, I would see this sh*t from a fat bi*ch, not some grown a.ss man

This dude must be sweating heavy, while forming a puddle around that almost broken chair his big a.ss is sitting in.

I know fat dudes that would've just took that L, laughed and moved on, yet you clearly have some haunting flashbacks from some of these posts.
 5 years ago '07        #231
True Sinister 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$23,246 | Props total: 7055 7055
 NoLastName said:
dis n*gga still responding

And so are they. What does that make them but hypocrites?
 5 years ago '12        #232
ThePainkiller 354 heat pts354
space
avatar space
space
$72,477 | Props total: 27112 27112
 PotheadFocker said:
The Godfather has spoken you East Coast f*ggots


Take all of y'all ashy, crusty pre-historic a.sses to Wal-Greens and get you some lotion
 5 years ago '07        #233
True Sinister 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$23,246 | Props total: 7055 7055
 DJ Kay Slay said:
Son, never in my life have I witnessed someone this sensitive, I would see this sh*t from a fat bi*ch, not some grown a.ss man

This dude must be sweating heavy, while forming a puddle around that almost broken chair his big a.ss is sitting in.

I know fat dudes that would've just took that L, laughed and moved on, yet you clearly have some haunting flashbacks from some of these posts.
I'm sensitive because of how you feel about me being unaffected by fat jokes and not being able to get a last word? You act like one of the bi*ches that the real Kay Slay has in his magazines that you wish you could fu*k.
 5 years ago '05        #234
MemphBleek05 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$10,906 | Props total: 12928 12928
 True Sinister said:
Shut up you corporate lackey, coffee fetching underachiever.
If you want to know what I do, just ask...you don't have to continue to be wrong like that...I really don't mind saying it

If we're talking careers though...outside of filming youtube videos with your Motorola Razor and watching Hentai videos with your crew....what exactly are you good for?
 08-14-2013, 03:47 PM         #235
DJ Kay Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 True Sinister said:
I'm sensitive because of how you feel about me being unaffected by fat jokes and not being able to get a last word? You act like one of the bi*ches that the real Kay Slay has in his magazines that you wish you could fu*k.
True, who hurt you in High School, homie?


[pic - click to view]



Come on, let's be real, this thread is about you now, tell me the guys who threw the paperballs at the back of those hotdogs
 5 years ago '07        #236
True Sinister 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$23,246 | Props total: 7055 7055
 MemphBleek05 said:
If you want to know what I do, just ask...you don't have to continue to be wrong like that...I really don't mind saying it

If we're talking careers though...outside of filming youtube videos with your Motorola Razor and watching Hentai videos with your crew....what exactly are you good for?
I don't do that. You come up with the same type of jokes you call me weird for and are begging for an excuse to tell us more things about yourself that nobody really cares about. You want to point a finger at me and my life to feel better and are saying anything to make it seem like you "won".

There is no winning or losing it's a message board.
 5 years ago '13        #237
pierredaire 
space
avatar space
space
$2,749 | Props total: 1539 1539
 Yung Dilla said:
Lmaoooooooooooooooo i love the clear biasedness in this thread and the one game is in damn near saying the same exact sh*t... Game gets the ''hes a f*ggot talk'' while 50 gets the ''godfather, he real,'' talk
You know these 50 Stan's act like its get against the law to like a rapper he beefed with like 50 gone be upset if he find out
strungout gave props
 
 5 years ago '05        #238
MemphBleek05 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$10,906 | Props total: 12928 12928
 True Sinister said:
I don't do that. You come up with the same type of jokes you call me weird for and are begging for an excuse to tell us more things about yourself that nobody really cares about. You want to point a finger at me and my life to feel better and are saying anything to make it seem like you "won".

There is no winning or losing it's a message board.
This n*gga is a fu*king master at deflecting

Spare me with that, "point 1 finger you got 3 point right back at you" bullsh*t
 5 years ago '07        #239
True Sinister 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$23,246 | Props total: 7055 7055
 DJ Kay Slay said:
True, who hurt you in High School, homie?


[pic - click to view]



Come on, let's be real, this thread is about you now, tell me the guys who threw the paperballs at the back of those hotdogs
Who hurt you? Or your mother? Did you watch a fat guy r*pe her and take a dump on her chest before he left? Is this why you hate fat people? Where did he stick the hot dog?
cloudy55 slapped this ish
 
 5 years ago '07        #240
True Sinister 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$23,246 | Props total: 7055 7055
 MemphBleek05 said:
This n*gga is a fu*king master at deflecting

Spare me with that, "point 1 finger you got 3 point right back at you" bullsh*t
All I'm hearing is you being upset with everything you were taught as a child and you bitterly mock it hating how it applies to yourself.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Damn...who that? ... Woahhhh wait!!! DAMN WHO-IS-THATTTT?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Baby girl, what you doing, where’s your man?
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Apr 20 - Woman steals ID to get six-figure job, but can't do the work
100 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
mike tyson virtual boxing...yo, wtf!?
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 17
BOX Adrian Broner Infamous Interview
171 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside If you don't think Cardi b is adorable something is wrong with you
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Broke 50 couldn’t afford court side seats
79 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Kanye throwing heavy subliminals at Jay Z and Beyonce
162 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy