50 Cent response to KDot

most viewed right now
 126
Video inside Someone tried to clown new rappers but Kodak actually killed Em's sh-t ..
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 125
Inmate throws another inmate over the rails
69 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 85
NFL Kelvin Benjamin looking like a retired, flabby & sick Predator
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 76
NBA Shaq still salty about Charles
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #201
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 aka ReeSe said:
This thread took a SERIOUS turn early......
There is nothing much to talk about with 50 so the cyber stalker, voltron, village people with lawns and fireplaces decided to open up another window on the computer their dads paid for and talk about me because they find me so interesting.

n*ggas beating off to my picture strangling themselves in between posts.
 4 years ago '07        #202
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 Mocking Mind said:
Stop replying...
fu*k you hello kitty cat litter eating a.ss queer.
 4 years ago '06        #203
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,356 | Props total: 341 341
 True Sinister said:
There is nothing much to talk about with 50 so the cyber stalker, voltron, village people with lawns and fireplaces decided to open up another window on the computer their dads paid for and talk about me because they find me so interesting.

n*ggas beating off to my picture strangling themselves in between posts.

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by hollyfield420; 08-14-2013 at 03:01 PM..
strungout gave props
 
 08-14-2013, 03:02 PM         #204
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fif might have a point there...
 4 years ago '07        #205
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 Oh Finesse said:
this fat n*gga don't know when to quit. YOU GOT BODIED 8 PAGES AGO n*gga


[pic - click to view]

I bet you think Rocky is real. You know punches like that don't even really occur that way right? Any referee would have stopped the f!ght long before Apollo died. Boxing is not like 50's career where a guy can take countless hits and it's allowed to continue.

50 sucks as a promoter. You guys troll game is like his.
 08-14-2013, 03:07 PM         #206
DJ Kay Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
True, you gotta call it quits or it's just going to get worse.

You have to eat that L to add more hotdogs at the back of your head, homie
Sleepy-I gave props
 
 4 years ago '06        #207
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,356 | Props total: 341 341
 True Sinister said:
I bet you think Rocky is real. You know punches like that don't even really occur that way right? Any referee would have stopped the f!ght long before Apollo died. Boxing is not like 50's career where a guy can take countless hits and it's allowed to continue.

50 sucks as a promoter. You guys troll game is like his.
you must have a deep seeded love for 50 and only act like a Game stan because you secretly admire and promote 50's "troll game"...

Your true colors are exposed, and we can see them through the importance you give these responses .. Just stop now and leave with the .000000000001% of dignity you have left and open a new account. Shed the disgraceful sad lonely empty shell that is "true sinister" and be free!
 4 years ago '07        #208
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 DJ Kay Slay said:
True, you gotta call it quits or it's just going to get worse.

You have to eat that L to add more hotdogs at the back of your head, homie
I don't care what they are saying. A million blades of grass are nothing to a lawnmower and a million posts are nothing in the context of real life.
 08-14-2013, 03:14 PM         #209
Loch121  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tears
 4 years ago '07        #210
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 hollyfield420 said:
you must have a deep seeded love for 50 and only act like a Game stan because you secretly admire and promote 50's "troll game"...

Your true colors are exposed, and we can see them through the importance you give these responses .. Just stop now and leave with the .000000000001% of dignity you have left and open a new account. Shed the disgraceful sad lonely empty shell that is "true sinister" and be free!
Like holding down the zero key makes your point more valid. You are the one who is lonely to the point of trying to force dialogue in a negative way.

Go get high and watch old Holyfield f!ghts from when he actually had a set of ears.
 4 years ago '10        #211
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,342 | Props total: 1168 1168
 MemphBleek05 said:
Bruh, not trying to clown you or anything, but maybe you should just laugh at the situation.....just say you like fu*king around and doing videos...rap for fun...and let that be that...doing awkward name flips isn't really helping things...
I agree with this cat. You're making things awkward with all this cornball sh*t you're posting.
strungout gave props
 
 4 years ago '05        #212
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$9,575 | Props total: 4841 4841
 True Sinister said:
I don't care what they are saying. A million blades of grass are nothing to a lawnmower and a million posts are nothing in the context of real life.
Y'all got this n*gga giving self motivational speeches....

Bruh in the mirror.."What's a million blades of grass....to a lawnmower"
MIAMICANE2 gave props
 
 08-14-2013, 03:18 PM         #213
DJ Kay Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 True Sinister said:
I don't care what they are saying. A million blades of grass are nothing to a lawnmower and a million posts are nothing in the context of real life.
Just because a million hamburgers are nothing to you, doesn't mean your body should take it
 4 years ago '07        #214
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 MemphBleek05 said:
Y'all got this n*gga giving self motivational speeches....

Bruh in the mirror.."What's a million blades of grass....to a lawnmower"
That is insulting now "look how motivational he is"

What's next "look at him trying to be all self adjusted and sh*t"

You're trying too hard.
 4 years ago '07        #215
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 DJ Kay Slay said:
Just because a million hamburgers are nothing to you, doesn't mean your body should take it
Just because a million fat jokes exist doesn't mean we all haven't heard every single one.
 4 years ago '06        #216
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,356 | Props total: 341 341
 True Sinister said:
Like holding down the zero key makes your point more valid. You are the one who is lonely to the point of trying to force dialogue in a negative way.

Go get high and watch old Holyfield f!ghts from when he actually had a set of ears.
how old are you? when I read your posts I hear 12 year old fat white lesbo for some reason... thats just how you come off
 4 years ago '07        #217
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 BIGthingsSON2 said:
I agree with this cat. You're making things awkward with all this cornball sh*t you're posting.
Awkward sounds like a word used by someone who's uncomfortable with something they can't handle.
 4 years ago '07        #218
True Sinister 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 3313 3313
 hollyfield420 said:
how old are you? when I read your posts, I hear 12 year old fat white lesbo for some reason... thats just how you come off
That's just what you picture when you c*m and beat off.

To each his own.
 08-14-2013, 03:22 PM         #219
DJ Kay Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hollyfield420 said:
how old are you? when I read your posts, I hear 12 year old fat white lesbo for some reason... thats just how you come off
NOOOOOOOOOO
 4 years ago '06        #220
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,356 | Props total: 341 341
 True Sinister said:
That's just what you picture when you c*m and beat off.

To each his own.
You're weird dude
strungout gave props
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Groom cancels wedding after video of Bride going Wild in Bachelorette ..
222 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 60
Video inside WTF shorty head game is....
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Ohhh Fux I'm cumn hard!!! Day 12 nofap fail
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Troy Ave - I Ain't Mad At Cha (Taxstone, Hovain, Casanova Diss)
53 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside XXX half blonde half black hair kid throwing shots at Offset
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Untold Truth About Withholding Payroll Tax And Paying Your Taxes In Ame..
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside New ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Poster Trashed By Fans: ‘Did Someone Win ..
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside 30 Is the New 50: "Old Age" is Killing My Dating Life
189 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy