Joe Budden ''Outta Control'' Image Released

most viewed right now
 192
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 129
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 102
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
83 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 71
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #441
YOURKINGB4EVER 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$5,957 | Props total: 9935 9935
Lol so I'm pretty sure someone at the label heard K dots verse before the public no 1 was shook or upset on they're side aftermath/tde I willing to bet some big doggs heard it and encouraged him knowing he would ruffle some feathers no one had sh*t to say right this iship hop why in the fu*k can't Joe say his peace without n*ggas catching feelings if n*ggas are goi g to be that offended make a better comeback or be involved in a rebuttal if it's about Dre n*gga throw K dot a beat so he can respond accordingly its a sport stop acting like girls
 5 years ago '06        #442
Yung Dilla 1499 heat pts1499 OP
space
avatar space
space
$57,560 | Props total: 36878 36878
 YOURKINGB4EVER said:
Lol so I'm pretty sure someone at the label heard K dots verse before the public no 1 was shook or upset on they're side aftermath/tde I willing to bet some big doggs heard it and encouraged him knowing he would ruffle some feathers no one had sh*t to say right this iship hop why in the fu*k can't Joe say his peace without n*ggas catching feelings if n*ggas are goi g to be that offended make a better comeback or be involved in a rebuttal if it's about Dre n*gga throw K dot a beat so he can respond accordingly its a sport stop acting like girls
I agree except for right now kendrick is aftermaths bread and butter if joe slaughters him than it's over. However the way people are talking joe said alot of foul disrespectful stuff about other people/things so that might be the big factor..
 5 years ago '09        #443
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,201 | Props total: 23630 23630
Man...Hip Hop is full of emotional bi*ches now
 5 years ago '13        #444
HipHopFactz 452 heat pts452
space
avatar space
space
$31,893 | Props total: 43152 43152
 Yung Dilla said:

I agree except for right no kendrick is aftermaths bread and butter if joe slaughters him than it's over. However the way people are talking joe said alot of foul disrespectful stuff about other people/things so that might be the big factor..
fu*k outta here

Aint no wack a.ss battle verse from a rapper long past his hay day, ending anyone's career let alone K Dots

If Ether didn't end Gayz career what hope does Hoe Budden have to ending K dots career?

Nobody gives a fu*k about battles, its the music what counts, Drake cud be sh*tted on by Joell Ortiz and Drake will still go on to make smash hits and sell millions of records

While Joell will be at the same stage he is now, no better or worse
 08-15-2013, 09:07 PM         #445
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The hypocrisy is real.
 5 years ago '11        #446
Norcal 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$11,929 | Props total: 1673 1673
 Yung Dilla said:
I agree except for right now kendrick is aftermaths bread and butter if joe slaughters him than it's over. However the way people are talking joe said alot of foul disrespectful stuff about other people/things so that might be the big factor..
Even if Joe k!lled kendrick it wouldnt matter, kendrick wouldnt lose any buzz and budden would only gain buzz.

Its a win/win for the label.
 5 years ago '10        #447
fi3nom 
space
space
space
$81 | Props total: 70 70
Joe has always been underrated. So why the fluck wouldn't he drop this? He has been calling rappers out for as long as he has been in the game (dumb out) and now he gets a perfect opportunity to show the world what he has been talking about for the last 10 years and he decides to not put out the response? Doesn't make any sense.
 5 years ago '06        #448
Yung Dilla 1499 heat pts1499 OP
space
avatar space
space
$57,560 | Props total: 36878 36878
 HipHopFactz said:
fu*k outta here

Aint no wack a.ss battle verse from a rapper long past his hay day, ending anyone's career let alone K Dots

If Ether didn't end Gayz career what hope does Hoe Budden have to ending K dots career?

Nobody gives a fu*k about battles, its the music what counts, Drake cud be sh*tted on by Joell Ortiz and Drake will still go on to make smash hits and sell millions of records

While Joell will be at the same stage he is now, no better or worse
I'm not talking based on people i'm talking strictly label.. They have built kendrick up as the next big thing they don't want to have any bad light on him..
 5 years ago '11        #449
ROger Rabbit 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$4,398 | Props total: 2343 2343
 HipHopFactz said:
He probably said some sh*t about other rappers or foul sh*t

and now is to shook to release it as it may have a negative effect on his career

Most likely some foul sh*t, probably will end up with him getting punched again, also K Dot might have to come back and KO him

Not a good look for Slaughter House since they trying to get their careers in the commercial game

Although Budden coming across a bi*ch for not releasing it, if u not gonna put it out why record it

and all these side-lines rappers hyping it up
in what world does this n*gga live in?
 5 years ago '08        #450
YOURKINGB4EVER 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$5,957 | Props total: 9935 9935
 HipHopFactz said:
fu*k outta here

Aint no wack a.ss battle verse from a rapper long past his hay day, ending anyone's career let alone K Dots

If Ether didn't end Gayz career what hope does Hoe Budden have to ending K dots career?

Nobody gives a fu*k about battles, its the music what counts, Drake cud be sh*tted on by Joell Ortiz and Drake will still go on to make smash hits and sell millions of records

While Joell will be at the same stage he is now, no better or worse
Even tho dude throwing a ton of salt I agree with him a Joe diss wouldn't have that big of an impact on K dots career
 5 years ago '13        #451
HipHopFactz 452 heat pts452
space
avatar space
space
$31,893 | Props total: 43152 43152
 ROger Rabbit said:
in what world does this n*gga live in?
Joe Budden aka Off Beat 80% of the time Budden

His diss records have always been jam packed with material, but i'm yet to hear a diss record with any replay value on the level of Ether, Takeover, Hit'em Up, Against All Odds, Second Round K.O

Any rapper can craft a diss record, but what takes talent is to craft a diss song which can be played over and over again no matter what time period..don't post them disses to Sai and Ran, they have no replay value

K Dot has the tools, he is on fire at the mo, Budden career and life is a open book, way to much material out there to embarrass him
 08-15-2013, 09:17 PM         #452
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did this n*gga drop the diss yet
 5 years ago '08        #453
YOURKINGB4EVER 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$5,957 | Props total: 9935 9935
 Yung Dilla said:
I'm not talking based on people i'm talking strictly label.. They have built kendrick up as the next big thing they don't want to have any bad light on him..
I see what you're saying now I feel you....K Dot is nice i like Section 80 and GKMC but he ain't fu*king with Budden on no battle sh*t lets keep real I know there was a thread just last week about this to the jb haters be real all hate aside the n*gga Joe has never lost a battle on wax ever and as nice as KL is he would lose too sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #454
Yung Dilla 1499 heat pts1499 OP
space
avatar space
space
$57,560 | Props total: 36878 36878
 YOURKINGB4EVER said:
I see what you're saying now I feel you....K Dot is nice i like Section 80 and GKMC but he ain't fu*king with Budden on no battle sh*t lets keep real I know there was a thread just last week about this to the jb haters be real all hate aside the n*gga Joe has never lost a battle on wax ever and as nice as KL is he would lose too sh*t
as a budden stan and a kdot stan i agree
 5 years ago '06        #455
Yung Dilla 1499 heat pts1499 OP
space
avatar space
space
$57,560 | Props total: 36878 36878


yeah he went at more than kdot i'm thinking the whole tde
 5 years ago '06        #456
Yung Dilla 1499 heat pts1499 OP
space
avatar space
space
$57,560 | Props total: 36878 36878

[tweet - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #457
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,201 | Props total: 23630 23630
 5 years ago '09        #458
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$27,621 | Props total: 9451 9451
 Yung Dilla said:




yeah he went at more than kdot i'm thinking the whole tde
2nd one could be Trinidad James not sure about first

Who k!lled hip hop 2.0


Last edited by trock34; 08-15-2013 at 09:55 PM..
 08-15-2013, 09:56 PM         #459
NoIgnant005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
Even if Joe k!lled kendrick it wouldnt matter, kendrick wouldnt lose any buzz and budden would only gain buzz.

Its a win/win for the label.
Please. This is Budden we're talking about. If he k!lled it, and it's miles above Kendrick's verse, mufu*kas are still gonna say it's wack and are still gonna hate on it.
 5 years ago '13        #460
CrunchTime CDN 440 heat pts440
space
avatar space
space
$11,484 | Props total: 9813 9813
 HipHopFactz said:
Joe Budden aka Off Beat 80% of the time Budden

His diss records have always been jam packed with material, but i'm yet to hear a diss record with any replay value on the level of Ether, Takeover, Hit'em Up, Against All Odds, Second Round K.O

Any rapper can craft a diss record, but what takes talent is to craft a diss song which can be played over and over again no matter what time period..don't post them disses to Sai and Ran, they have no replay value

K Dot has the tools, he is on fire at the mo, Budden career and life is a open book, way to much material out there to embarrass him


[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
condoms are lame as fu-k
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy