Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #441
YOURKINGB4EVER 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,454 | Props total: 8121 8121
Lol so I'm pretty sure someone at the label heard K dots verse before the public no 1 was shook or upset on they're side aftermath/tde I willing to bet some big doggs heard it and encouraged him knowing he would ruffle some feathers no one had sh*t to say right this iship hop why in the fu*k can't Joe say his peace without n*ggas catching feelings if n*ggas are goi g to be that offended make a better comeback or be involved in a rebuttal if it's about Dre n*gga throw K dot a beat so he can respond accordingly its a sport stop acting like girls
 4 years ago '06        #442
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25857 25857
 YOURKINGB4EVER said:
Lol so I'm pretty sure someone at the label heard K dots verse before the public no 1 was shook or upset on they're side aftermath/tde I willing to bet some big doggs heard it and encouraged him knowing he would ruffle some feathers no one had sh*t to say right this iship hop why in the fu*k can't Joe say his peace without n*ggas catching feelings if n*ggas are goi g to be that offended make a better comeback or be involved in a rebuttal if it's about Dre n*gga throw K dot a beat so he can respond accordingly its a sport stop acting like girls
I agree except for right now kendrick is aftermaths bread and butter if joe slaughters him than it's over. However the way people are talking joe said alot of foul disrespectful stuff about other people/things so that might be the big factor..
 4 years ago '09        #443
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19388 19388
Man...Hip Hop is full of emotional bi*ches now
 4 years ago '13        #444
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
 Yung Dilla said:

I agree except for right no kendrick is aftermaths bread and butter if joe slaughters him than it's over. However the way people are talking joe said alot of foul disrespectful stuff about other people/things so that might be the big factor..
fu*k outta here

Aint no wack a.ss battle verse from a rapper long past his hay day, ending anyone's career let alone K Dots

If Ether didn't end Gayz career what hope does Hoe Budden have to ending K dots career?

Nobody gives a fu*k about battles, its the music what counts, Drake cud be sh*tted on by Joell Ortiz and Drake will still go on to make smash hits and sell millions of records

While Joell will be at the same stage he is now, no better or worse
 08-15-2013, 10:07 PM         #445
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The hypocrisy is real.
 4 years ago '11        #446
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1225 1225
 Yung Dilla said:
I agree except for right now kendrick is aftermaths bread and butter if joe slaughters him than it's over. However the way people are talking joe said alot of foul disrespectful stuff about other people/things so that might be the big factor..
Even if Joe k!lled kendrick it wouldnt matter, kendrick wouldnt lose any buzz and budden would only gain buzz.

Its a win/win for the label.
 4 years ago '10        #447
fi3nom 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 42 42
Joe has always been underrated. So why the fluck wouldn't he drop this? He has been calling rappers out for as long as he has been in the game (dumb out) and now he gets a perfect opportunity to show the world what he has been talking about for the last 10 years and he decides to not put out the response? Doesn't make any sense.
 4 years ago '06        #448
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
fu*k outta here

Aint no wack a.ss battle verse from a rapper long past his hay day, ending anyone's career let alone K Dots

If Ether didn't end Gayz career what hope does Hoe Budden have to ending K dots career?

Nobody gives a fu*k about battles, its the music what counts, Drake cud be sh*tted on by Joell Ortiz and Drake will still go on to make smash hits and sell millions of records

I'm not talking based on people i'm talking strictly label.. They have built kendrick up as the next big thing they don't want to have any bad light on him..
 4 years ago '11        #449
ROger Rabbit 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1793 1793
 HipHopFactz said:
He probably said some sh*t about other rappers or foul sh*t

and now is to shook to release it as it may have a negative effect on his career

Most likely some foul sh*t, probably will end up with him getting punched again, also K Dot might have to come back and KO him

Not a good look for Slaughter House since they trying to get their careers in the commercial game

Although Budden coming across a bi*ch for not releasing it, if u not gonna put it out why record it

and all these side-lines rappers hyping it up
in what world does this n*gga live in?
 4 years ago '08        #450
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
fu*k outta here

Even tho dude throwing a ton of salt I agree with him a Joe diss wouldn't have that big of an impact on K dots career
 4 years ago '13        #451
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
 ROger Rabbit said:
in what world does this n*gga live in?
Joe Budden aka Off Beat 80% of the time Budden

His diss records have always been jam packed with material, but i'm yet to hear a diss record with any replay value on the level of Ether, Takeover, Hit'em Up, Against All Odds, Second Round K.O

Any rapper can craft a diss record, but what takes talent is to craft a diss song which can be played over and over again no matter what time period..don't post them disses to Sai and Ran, they have no replay value

K Dot has the tools, he is on fire at the mo, Budden career and life is a open book, way to much material out there to embarrass him
 08-15-2013, 10:17 PM         #452
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did this n*gga drop the diss yet
 4 years ago '08        #453
space
space
 Yung Dilla said:
I'm not talking based on people i'm talking strictly label.. They have built kendrick up as the next big thing they don't want to have any bad light on him..
I see what you're saying now I feel you....K Dot is nice i like Section 80 and GKMC but he ain't fu*king with Budden on no battle sh*t lets keep real I know there was a thread just last week about this to the jb haters be real all hate aside the n*gga Joe has never lost a battle on wax ever and as nice as KL is he would lose too sh*t
 4 years ago '06        #454
space
space
 YOURKINGB4EVER said:
I see what you're saying now I feel you....K Dot is nice i like Section 80 and GKMC but he ain't fu*king with Budden on no battle sh*t lets keep real I know there was a thread just last week about this to the jb haters be real all hate aside the n*gga Joe has never lost a battle on wax ever and as nice as KL is he would lose too sh*t
as a budden stan and a kdot stan i agree
 4 years ago '06        #455
space
space

yeah he went at more than kdot i'm thinking the whole tde
 4 years ago '06        #456
space
space

[tweet - click to view]

4 years ago '09        #457
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19388 19388
 4 years ago '09        #458
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,182 | Props total: 7359 7359
 Yung Dilla said:

yeah he went at more than kdot i'm thinking the whole tde
2nd one could be Trinidad James not sure about first

Who k!lled hip hop 2.0

Last edited by trock34; 08-15-2013 at 10:55 PM..
 08-15-2013, 10:56 PM         #459
NoIgnant005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
Even if Joe k!lled kendrick it wouldnt matter, kendrick wouldnt lose any buzz and budden would only gain buzz.

Its a win/win for the label.
Please. This is Budden we're talking about. If he k!lled it, and it's miles above Kendrick's verse, mufu*kas are still gonna say it's wack and are still gonna hate on it.
 4 years ago '13        #460
CrunchTime CDN 435 heat pts435
space
space
$10,792 | Props total: 7373 7373
 HipHopFactz said:
Joe Budden aka Off Beat 80% of the time Budden

His diss records have always been jam packed with material, but i'm yet to hear a diss record with any replay value on the level of Ether, Takeover, Hit'em Up, Against All Odds, Second Round K.O

Any rapper can craft a diss record, but what takes talent is to craft a diss song which can be played over and over again no matter what time period..don't post them disses to Sai and Ran, they have no replay value

K Dot has the tools, he is on fire at the mo, Budden career and life is a open book, way to much material out there to embarrass him

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy