Joel Ortiz - Outta Control (Response to KL)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #281
wwwdotcom 20 heat pts20
space
space
$623 | Props total: 199 199
this will go down to a 12 round decision...
 4 years ago '10        #282
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
Beat is ultra trash
 4 years ago '05        #283
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
Fans gonna fan, joell dropped bars unbiased Im not a fan of either one. No fan joell put more bars into shyt was hotter, Kdot gonna respond or he gonna pick and choose who he respond to for a buzz? We ll see.
 4 years ago '07        #284
True Sinister 117 heat pts117
space
space
$22,110 | Props total: 4725 4725
 neworleansavior said:
Fans gonna fan, joell dropped bars unbiased Im not a fan of either one. No fan joell put more bars into shyt was hotter, Kdot gonna respond or he gonna pick and choose who he respond to for a buzz? We ll see.
Mark my words: Neither Kendrick, Black Hippy, or any west coast rappers are going to respond. Kendrick is already past this.
 4 years ago '04        #285
Y.H. 6 heat pts
space
space
$612 | Props total: 3 3
 bd2eazy said:
hip hop was on life support

kendrick wit the defibrillator

now we breathin again

fire sh*t by joel idgaf who's verse was "better"

this
 4 years ago '05        #286
space
space
 True Sinister said:
Mark my words: Neither Kendrick, Black Hippy, or any west coast rappers are going to respond. Kendrick is already past this.
Exactly, all these rapprrs know KDot dont really want it. KDot know too, take the easy pass his best go, kdot need to drop some music ride this wave he got.
 4 years ago '05        #287
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 18435 18435
I fux with this

Those transformers bars
 4 years ago '07        #288
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
my son ortiz back

bodied the beat better than kendrick
 4 years ago '12        #289
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,390 | Props total: 3447 3447
I don't really like this because he's making it personal.
 4 years ago '12        #290
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,390 | Props total: 3447 3447
 neworleansavior said:
Exactly, all these rapprrs know KDot dont really want it. KDot know too, take the easy pass his best go, kdot need to drop some music ride this wave he got.
Don't think that's what he meant. He's PAST it as in while n*ggas is tryna Find a comeback, Kendrick on to the next one.
 4 years ago '04        #291
Stadium 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,354 | Props total: 2015 2015
Joell came through with the heat i'll give him that! But notice how the weak links of Slaughterhouse feel they have to respond? Slaughterhouse salty because Black Hippy running sh*t.
 08-14-2013, 06:33 PM         #292
TonyAtlas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall gotta stop talking bout disses. Not one mafu*ka dissed kendrick. They responded to his challenge and tried to spit even better. So far cass and mickey spit better, but joel and lupe put they foot so far up kendricks a.ss it must be touching his esophagus and making it hard for him to breath. Nh.

Stop caping with all this it wasnt a diss sh*t. Aint no one dissing. They just telling yall and kendrick like yo you the best outta these new mainstream rappers but stay in your lane and dont jump in the Lions den.

Yall was so hype two nights ago then joel dropped a monster verse and yall got on some uuuuhhh kendrick wasnt dissing then lupe dropped ferociously and now its on "nooooo kendrick didnt mean for this why yall missing the point" smh
 4 years ago '05        #293
T.I.G. 
space
space
$447 | Props total: 0 0
 ROger Rabbit said:
oh my fu*kin god, tell that little boy kendrik to leave this rap sh*t to grown man. joell buried this sh*t quick
Dude just cause you from NY doesnt make that verse hot apparently you nor Joell listen to the Kendrick verse he was saying stop releasing wack songs because you got a name in the streets and drop HIP HOP ALBUMS thats worth our money we should be welcoming the challenge Kendrick gave these rappers it brings true hip hop back
 4 years ago '05        #294
T.I.G. 
space
space
$447 | Props total: 0 0
 TonyAtlas said:
Yall gotta stop talking bout disses. Not one mafu*ka dissed kendrick. They responded to his challenge and tried to spit even better. So far cass and mickey spit better, but joel and lupe put they foot so far up kendricks a.ss it must be touching his esophagus and making it hard for him to breath. Nh.

Stop caping with all this it wasnt a diss sh*t. Aint no one dissing. They just telling yall and kendrick like yo you the best outta these new mainstream rappers but stay in your lane and dont jump in the Lions den.

Yall was so hype two nights ago then joel dropped a monster verse and yall got on some uuuuhhh kendrick wasnt dissing then lupe dropped ferociously and now its on "nooooo kendrick didnt mean for this why yall missing the point" smh
I have not heard Kendrick call not one of these dude names thats responding so why are the opening their mouths they should stay in there lane
 08-14-2013, 06:43 PM         #295
TonyAtlas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.I.G. said:
I have not heard Kendrick call not one of these dude names thats responding so why are the opening their mouths they should stay in there lane
You can't say outrageous sh*t and then feel like folks ain't gonna respond in a certain way,what lane is it they should stay in don't they all spit? Or am I confused and these n*ggas some accountants trying too rap smh...
 4 years ago '05        #296
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
kdot can say what he wants lol until someone steps in an proves otherwise... joell ripped this but doing it on the same beat won't have the same impact as the original verse IMO
 4 years ago '05        #297
space
space
 Theboybreblue said:
Don't think that's what he meant. He's PAST it as in while n*ggas is tryna Find a comeback, Kendrick on to the next one.
I know what he meant, I said exactly, agreeing, but meaning he will move on to the next cause it was a publicity stunt and it worked. He not really tryna battle n*ggaz. Too much to lose.
 4 years ago '05        #298
Frank Whyte 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 8 8
He's Aight ...... But He's Not It
 4 years ago '11        #299
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 5230 5230
All these new york n*ggas seem so butt hurt
 4 years ago '04        #300
Rae 
space
space
$1,315 | Props total: 319 319
Ortis......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy