Joel Ortiz - Outta Control (Response to KL)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #241
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,400 | Props total: 19889 19889
He.spazzed
 4 years ago '04        #242
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,888 | Props total: 2043 2043
 Blah said:
bar for bar Ortiz snapped and had a better verse

this the first time i hear a whole verse from this n*gga without skipping it too
wait, what are you comparing it to... KL name dropped and called out... He did not put a individual verse out to no1? So unless you comparing to some1 elses verse that diss KL (which u are not) mind thought is in left field breh
 4 years ago '11        #243
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
What Kendrick has just did will inspire rappers to step their fu*king game up. This sh*t right here was crack. On another note. Slaughterhouse>>>Black Hippy (But no joke, they the real deal too)
 4 years ago '07        #244
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Ok after listening again he def went in
 4 years ago '10        #245
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7705 7705
Nice.
 4 years ago '08        #246
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
I love Kendrick - he's by far the best of what the bullsh*t a.ss rap game is putting out at the moment but Lol one of our mid tier NY rappers ate this n*gga one take n*gga went in the booth real quick and ate this n*ggas whole verse. Kendrick probably spent the whole summer penning his opus and cuz Ortiz one up him in what 6 hours?

Just shows how far the game has fallen. Lyrics aint the central part of the game anymore probably the reason Kendrick is so overhyped by these new age rap fans. And the reason NY n*ggas aint getting on
 08-13-2013, 10:40 PM         #247
brickcity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 True Sinister said:
A classic album tends to make that happen. Perhaps Slaughterhouse should try it sometime.
GKMC was a classic?
 4 years ago '11        #248
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
yaowa!
 08-13-2013, 10:49 PM         #249
brickcity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DontHateDaGreat said:
you saw ny doesn't support it's own then talk about how french could have gotten on back in the max b days with the RIGHT PUSH. Is that not support? Why did french have to go down south to get how, get hits, and get a buzz BEFORE NY took notice? Once again NY d!ckrides sh*t that's hot.

As for the bold part...if ny doesn't have many artists that can do both today as opposed to years ago then ny has fallen off which equals = LOSING

90% of you propping this sh*t didn't like ortiz before this dropped

Shiiiit 99% of you east coast/new york hip hop fans didn't give no damns about Joel Ortiz THIS fu*kING MORNING

FOH with your 15 minutes of support. By next tuesday y'all gonna be like "Joell did what now?"
 4 years ago '07        #250
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
 funkdat said:
This response was mild.
Mild. Dafuc? Are you slow or deaf? Ortiz went the fu*k in.
 4 years ago '12        #251
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
No one should be surprised. Ortiz is that rapper. One of the last of a dying breed in NYC hip hop. Don't think it still tops K dot's but damn is this gonna be an interesting period in hip hop .
 4 years ago '07        #252
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 ALTheGreatS said:
No one should be surprised. Ortiz is that rapper. One of the last of a dying breed in NYC hip hop. Don't think it still tops K dot's but damn is this gonna be an interesting period in hip hop .
How doesnt it. He has a few bars alone that are better than Kendrick's entire verse. Stop d!ck riding
 4 years ago '08        #253
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12275 12275
Been off the Internet the last 2 days so I been oblivious to all the type over this song. I really was expecting some HGH laced bars from Kendrick...outside of the name calling, which I give mad props to him for doing but outside of that, weak verse to be a diss track so to speak.

I actually liked Jay Elec's verse better and Joell came with it as a response. Like I said KDot deserves mad props for even going there...he stepped up and said bring it bi*ches and they coming for him now too. I expect new/old artist west/east/south to all respond to this n*gga. KDot may have started this but Joell is just the first to eat...lotta n*ggas want in on this joint.
 4 years ago '09        #254
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,635 | Props total: 4634 4634
kendrick had a better verse than joell imo. u n*ggas is crazy btw sayin kendrick verse is subpar witout the name calling stop frontin on some real sh*t

yall want n*ggas to get technical n when they do, yall are sayin he rhymin words just to rhyme em. n*gga wasnt rhymin words jus to rhyme em smh....one n*gga said that n yall ran wit it typical BX d!ck ridin
 4 years ago '07        #255
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
kendrick had a better verse than joell imo. u n*ggas is crazy btw sayin kendrick verse is subpar witout the name calling stop frontin on some real sh*t

yall want n*ggas to get technical n when they do, yall are sayin he rhymin words just to rhyme em. n*gga wasnt rhymin words jus to rhyme em smh....one n*gga said that n yall ran wit it typical BX d!ck ridin
Any n*gga claiming this is utterly retarded and/or a d!ckrider
 4 years ago '04        #256
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
Joell bodied em... and honestly only new school n*ggas think Kendricks verse was that crazy, sh*t was nothing special, even the name calling was subpar cuz he practically said "we"re all really good friends" first, unlike Joel who said fu*k whoever don't like what I'm saying...
 08-13-2013, 11:30 PM         #257
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:

[pic - click to view]

''anyone can get it old n*gga, new n*gga, him n*gga, YOU n*gga''

Was Ortiz in a 10 yr bulk or something I never thought he'd lose weight
 4 years ago '12        #258
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 brickcity said:
don't understand the truth? or something. Dude said nobody was checking for kdot a year ago and now this is hype. Nobody was checking for ortiz (or SH) just last night and now they love him. Deal with it.

ortiz did his thing tho, too bad most people hyping this wont give a sh*t next week

Last edited by DontHateDaGreat; 08-14-2013 at 12:14 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #259
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 esvi said:
this is dope to me
that's what I expect from other rappers regarding kendrick's verse
that's the hip hop I've been missing
Yeah man Ortiz went in
 4 years ago '04        #260
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,017 | Props total: 1577 1577
 HeyCobra said:
joel went at kendrick, kedrick went at the whole rap game.
thaaaaaaaank you.

and only in a few bars

gotdammit n*ggas in this section are the worst

Ortiz did murk the beat though

Last edited by 1MikE; 08-14-2013 at 12:20 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy