Joel Ortiz - Outta Control (Response to KL)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #201
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,863 | Props total: 3803 3803
Dope but forgettable. Whos Next. Papoose ? Skyzoo? Roc Marciano ?
 4 years ago '07        #202
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
It's iight
 4 years ago '11        #203
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
Why people saying Ortiz back? when did he leave?

[video - click to view]

08-13-2013, 06:29 PM         #204
Throbbin' Thicke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a fan of K. Dot and I really like what he did with Control but Joel Ortiz came hard on this sh*t. I'm gonna be honest I've never listened to this n*gga before but I may have to check some of his sh*t out now cause he did his thing and came with that aggression
 4 years ago '11        #205
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 434 434
 Im Soo Special said:
k.dot learned from king 50 in his prime. drop and let all the people make him hot. ppl so dumb smh
K dot is not a mastermind like 50. Its not about responding its about how good it is.

So your saying if you respond at all the other person won? only a lame would believe that.
Kendrick is already hot so why would that be his aim.
50 was trying to be hot when he was doing all that. Do your homework.
 4 years ago '07        #206
True Sinister 116 heat pts116
space
space
$22,077 | Props total: 4698 4698
 SuL2K12 said:
K dot is not a mastermind like 50. Its not about responding its about how good it is.

So your saying if you respond at all the other person won? only a lame would believe that.
Kendrick is already hot so why would that be his aim.
50 was trying to be hot when he was doing all that. Do your homework.
I really don't get what you were saying. Piggybank was trash...I run new York was a little bit better.
 4 years ago '05        #207
beretta357 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 127 127
 True Sinister said:
I really don't get what you were saying. Piggybank was trash...I run new York was a little bit better.
Pretty sure he was talking about HOW TO ROB
 4 years ago '07        #208
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
I'm not finna replay this, Joell
 08-13-2013, 06:39 PM         #209
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't wait to get home and hear it

I'm just happy somebody stood up for y'all

Whatever he's saying I doubt it'll have the same impact as Kendrick's
 08-13-2013, 06:44 PM         #210
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this dude is a prime example of that NY losers mentality

you can tell this n*gga was mad as fu*k writing this sh*t , such a corny a.ss n*gga

just trying to be apart of something

only NY n*ggas with no buzz are upset , the O.G's from NY love that a n*gga from cali is calling himself the king of NY because NY n*ggas are so a.ss

he should try to make a good song now that he has been inspired , one that people outside of NY can feel
 4 years ago '12        #211
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Ppl saying NY don't support is lying.

IMHO b4 French went south he made dope a.ss songs, & had a few that I thought could've been legitimate hit records with the right push. It's sad to see artists who deadass think they should be in a higher spot when they don't make good music but to hear them tell they would swear on everything they do.

It's no new NY n*gga who can rap & make good songs you always get one or the other. & these n*ggas don't see that its sad.. n*ggas can't even get consistent release dates & u talking bout ppl don't support.
you saw ny doesn't support it's own then talk about how french could have gotten on back in the max b days with the RIGHT PUSH. Is that not support? Why did french have to go down south to get how, get hits, and get a buzz BEFORE NY took notice? Once again NY d!ckrides sh*t that's hot.

As for the bold part...if ny doesn't have many artists that can do both today as opposed to years ago then ny has fallen off which equals = LOSING

NoIgnant005 said:
bet you 90% of the mufu*kas hating on this didn't even press play haha

how can you say this is weak? fu*k outta here
90% of you propping this sh*t didn't like ortiz before this dropped

brickcity said:
the kendrick lamar d!ck riding in this thread is unreal last year n*ggas wasnt giving no damn's about kendrick
Shiiiit 99% of you east coast/new york hip hop fans didn't give no damns about Joel Ortiz THIS fu*kING MORNING

FOH with your 15 minutes of support. By next tuesday y'all gonna be like "Joell did what now?"

Last edited by DontHateDaGreat; 08-13-2013 at 06:54 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #212
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,046 | Props total: 6103 6103
Joell is so trash. Every single track he does sound exactly the same. He literally just has one flow
 4 years ago '07        #213
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,346 | Props total: 2062 2062
 RubbahBandMayn said:
This could get ugly
Hope so.
 4 years ago '07        #214
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,346 | Props total: 2062 2062
 NoLedge18720 said:
Joell is so trash. Every single track he does sound exactly the same. He literally just has one flow
 4 years ago '04        #215
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
Ortiz k!lled this and I hate Slaughterhouse music and blah blah rap.
 4 years ago '04        #216
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,882 | Props total: 2021 2021
edit my sh*t...

Joel

Came correct, except going off on his KL and start to say that anyone can get it. Should have left all that sh*t out. He had a some decent lines toward KL.

Cause I don't big up the elite
The elite can get it too, you all fit under my feet
You all victims, all chitlins when a n*gga trying to eat
I'll see to it, y'all missing like a whino n*gga teeth
Anybody can get it
Old n*gga, new n*gga, him n*gga, you n*gga
One n*gga, two n*ggas, a few n*ggas
I do n*ggas harm with these bars

All that should of been left out^^
Could have left all that out, and i do not know his battle record, but he not that nice to be undefeated JoelAnnotatel Ortiz won every war that he ever fought? cmon, only person i know that claim that sh*t is LL

Last edited by D. Norman; 08-13-2013 at 07:34 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #217
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,623 | Props total: 2287 2287
As much as this is sooooo needed in hip hop right now, the unfortunate part is these bars & this gladiator sh1t will be wasted on an audience that doesn't even appreciate bars. K Dot struck first, so he got a leg up, but NY n*ggas will come correct. Too bad 80% of the audience is so marked out over their favorite rapper they won't wanna hear it. But if you seen any lyrical battles from the past up to & including Jay vs Nas, you gotta be like....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #218
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
please let this be the opening door for eminem to come and sh*t on everyone
 4 years ago '09        #219
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
Eh, he went kinda light. He's went harder in those little "freestyles" they do when they go up to radio shows. Still waiting for that k!ller Joell to return.
 4 years ago '07        #220
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 noverum said:
"I do n*ggas harm with these bars,
It was brave, you took a chance like monopoly cards,
But that telly you're trying to check in, boy that property's ours,
Can't get a 'W' on Broadway - I'm New York all day."

I can't tell whether or not you're serious. He releases a track called 'Outta Control' - a day after Kendrick is featured on a track titled 'Control' - that contains multiple references to Lamar's heavily discussed and contentious lyrics, and pours scorn on an unnamed rapper's proclamation about being 'the King of New York', and you're making it out as though Ortiz' response is a cop out because he didn't name-drop?
If a thief was to storm towards a pedestrian while waving a gun and pointing a finger at the purse the pedestrian was carrying, would they really need to spell out their demands?

The contrast between the two verses is quite telling. Kendrick name-dropped, Ortiz didn't; and yet Ortiz' verse comes across as the more ruthlessly aggressive. What does say about Lamar's verse, and all the hype surrounding it?
Kendrick was making an effort to appease his competition even as he was trying to place himself above them, with lines like 'I got love for you all but Iím tryna murder you n*ggas', whereas Ortiz was completely unapologetic during his verbal a.ssault - no name-drop necessary.

Ortiz' verse was an antagonistic onslaught - a true exhibition of Hip Hop. Lamar's verse was a new-age perversion of old-school Hip Hop combativeness; a blend of bravado and a.ss-kissing; but observe how rap's disoriented and battle-starved fans rush to celebrate Lamar's tentative verse as the bolder and more violent of the two, just because he was brave enough to name-drop his more illustrious industry buddies. What does that say about the state of Hip Hop today?

Either Ortiz won, or Hip Hop lost.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy