most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-14-2013, 09:38 AM         #221
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baby Boy said:
n*ggas gotta be crackheads
better than styles p?
n*gga oh yeah i forgot they f*ggot a.ss buddens butt buddies stans

n*gga first line about kidnapping, second line about k!llin somebody and third line about somethin like that as well....this n*gga aint doin all that

this n*gga joe a better rapper AND he keeps it realistic
 4 years ago '04        #222
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 614 614
 jp morgan said:
nah bar for bar it's styles p.

Joe can rap but everybody know he corny. Styles been thoro since the 90's and rapped and hung on tracks with all the greats jay, nas, b.i.g.

I can't see how joe making up some imaginary bars to come come at styles vs. Styles spitting real sh*t he would really do to budden is even a question who would win.

Step out from beyond your keyboards for a sec. Let me ask, have you ever seen a street cypher get blown? Not some url sh*t but in real life?

All that lyrical wit the multi's sh*t can get drowned out quick by a couple of real hard bars.
/thread

thank you, JP

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #223
missing linX 
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
When it comes to rapping, Styles isn't even on the same level as Budden at this point in their careers. This coming from a big Lox fan. From a big Styles P fan. It ain't hard to tell. Listen to their music. I'm not saying Styles is whack, but there's no way he could match Budden when it comes to bars. the fact that Styles rapped with "greats" doesn't mean sh*t in this debate. It's not about history.

Last edited by missing linX; 08-14-2013 at 09:54 AM..
 4 years ago '13        #224
CrimeEthics 58 heat pts58
space
space
$1,196 | Props total: 44 44
what did budden say???? he deletes all of his tweets like a bi*ch
 4 years ago '07        #225
True Sinister 117 heat pts117
space
space
$22,113 | Props total: 4729 4729
Budden being better than Styles mirrors the whole Wu Tang situation. I hope it doesn't end up the same way, not because I'm worried about Joe getting a black eye (he deserves that) but because it was a beef that produced no good music.
 4 years ago '06        #226
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 264 264
There are some delusional people in here.

I really can't believe people are comparing Styles P (A Legend) to Joe Budden.

Last edited by Maddog345; 08-14-2013 at 10:18 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #227
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
only idiots think lame a.ss budden is better than styles p
 4 years ago '07        #228
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$786 | Props total: 141 141
 missing linX said:
When it comes to rapping, Styles isn't even on the same level as Budden at this point in their careers. This coming from a big Lox fan. From a big Styles P fan. It ain't hard to tell. Listen to their music. I'm not saying Styles is whack, but there's no way he could match Budden when it comes to bars. the fact that Styles rapped with "greats" doesn't mean sh*t in this debate. It's not about history.

Fam Styles has quaotable bars on songs with legends. Joe Budden can't even really hang with Slaughterhouse like that. Don't be silly.

I know People love the underdog. It's how when Joe Budden first washed ashore folks were supporting him. He can rap. Is he in my personal top 10 or 20 or 30, naw. I'm not saying he can't spit but Ghost has quaotable songs and verses.

Way more volume than Joe Budden on every level.

Styles verse on "We'll always Love Big Poppa">>>>>>>>>>>a good 70% of Joe Budden music.
 4 years ago '04        #229
missing linX 
space
space
We get it, you don't like Joe Budden. The difference between my opinion (and others) and the last few is I acknowledge that I listen to both Styles P AND Joe Budden. I've listened to Styles a lot longer. I was a Styles fan first. The history is irrelevant when debating who's the better RAPPER. This is the same situation as the one with Joe and Wu-Tang. It's about whothe better RAPPER. Not who has the better discography. Not who rapped with legends. Not who was around first. None of that.

It's easy for the idiots who don't give Joe Budden the time of day to say that Styles is a better rapper. But try having a more logical, non biased opinion for once. I'm a fan of both, but when it comes to spitting bar for bar, Styles can't fu*k with Joe Budden. It has nothing to do with image either.
 4 years ago '07        #230
space
space
I prefer Styles to Budden because the entire package of him appealed to me more...but lyrically he is not seeing Budden.
 4 years ago '04        #231
missing linX 
space
space
 jp morgan said:

Fam Styles has quaotable bars on songs with legends. Joe Budden can't even really hang with Slaughterhouse like that. Don't be silly.

I know People love the underdog. It's how when Joe Budden first washed ashore folks were supporting him. He can rap. Is he in my personal top 10 or 20 or 30, naw. I'm not saying he can't spit but Ghost has quaotable songs and verses.

Way more volume than Joe Budden on every level.

Styles verse on "We'll always Love Big Poppa">>>>>>>>>>>a good 70% of Joe Budden music.
Your argument is stupid. Again, when debating who's the better rapper, what does past history have to do with anything? It's irrelevant. Plain and simple. Styles isn't a lyrical rapper. That's why Jada has always got more shine then him. As far as your last sentence, I'll counter with saying Buddens "Dumb Out" is better tham anything Styles has EVER made.
 4 years ago '04        #232
missing linX 
space
space
 True Sinister said:
I prefer Styles to Budden because the entire package of him appealed to me more...but lyrically he is not seeing Budden.
Look, someone with an unbiased opinion! I applaud you. Liking Styles more is fine. There's nothing wrong with that. It's subjective like anything else. You acknowledge that Styles appeals more to you, but you also aren't afraid to admit that he isn't on Buddens level lyrically. Well done.
 4 years ago '13        #233
CrimeEthics 58 heat pts58
space
space
$1,196 | Props total: 44 44
can somebody please state what was said????????

I have no context without joe's tweets.
 4 years ago '12        #234
thepoeticgoblin 
space
space
space
$355 | Props total: 8 8
 CrimeEthics said:
can somebody please state what was said????????

I have no context without joe's tweets.
Styles P tweeted "all of you butthurt rappers should've chirped back by now.." (sth like that, not actual quotes)

Joey then mentioned SP saying "he's talking to everyone. U included".

Styles got salty as hell, started threatening etc. Pathetic.
 4 years ago '07        #235
space
space
^
If we are talking diss songs every Styles diss is "suck my d!ck" and a bunch of gun talk. This works fine on targets like 50 and Freeway. Budden has an ability to rap almost endlessly and flawlessly about deep truths.

If we are talking commercial success then I would say that both have one hit and are tied up on the gold albums.

If we are talking mixtapes D-block was a larger movement but Budden's mood music series is deeper, more substantive and ages with time better.

Group album wise Slaughterhouse >>>money power respect. We are the streets >>>welcome to our house so it's tied up there imo.
 4 years ago '12        #236
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 iBoxden said:
budden is not ny... Let's get that correct.
Once Again: Why you have ny fans claiming him now talking about "Jersey city is like 5 miles away from nyc so he basically grew up here" Half of y'all claiming budden ever since he took a stand against kendrick even tho budden been screaming Jersey for the longest
 4 years ago '07        #237
space
space
Am I the only one that remembers Budden specifically said he raps better than New York rappers and nobody said sh*t in response?
 4 years ago '07        #238
space
space
 King856 said:
i get high and locked up are 2 hits. he was also on BMF.
Akon and Ross songs though. Same reason I don't include all about the Benjamins.
 4 years ago '07        #239
space
space
 javi1989 said:
As far as D-Block goes, they don't really respond to sh*t like that. You gotta call them out by name.
Not referring to the Lox or any established rapper I can think of...there was a much larger uproar when Jay Electronica said something similar...(you know that other guy on the song that everyone forgot about)

Nobody stepped up for New York against Budden.
 4 years ago '11        #240
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
P would body budden
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
81 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
20 hours ago