Budden vs Styles P on Twitter :mikewhoa:

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #201
sabret00the 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 275 275
 Jaymalls said:
CANT BELIEVE n*ggaS ACTUALLY THINK JOE CAN HOLD A CANDLE TO STYLES... Styles wouldn't have to be "lyrical" all he has to do is speak real sh*t because he a REAL n*gga who would:
A. Really go to joe budden's front door
B. Really give out his address on the internet so Joe or his mans could come check him
C. Could really go to Joe's "HOOD" dolo n have no worries at all...
D. Can go to any "hood" in NY n be good!
E. Can really spit
F. Actually has a classic album and mixtape
G. Actually rhymed w/ BIG, and held his own...
H. Went not only at Jay but the entire Roc n backed all them n*ggas down...
At the height of Styles P's relevance he was being pimped out by Diddy. He's now come out and said that all of that weren't the real him. Since he's had the ability to be the real him, he's been irrelevant. Fact of the matter is, someone called out his city on a friendly rap thing and he knows that he's so irrelevant as a rapped that he started threatening violence. There's a reason most slaves were kept illiterate. Styles not only let himself down, he let his whole city down with this bullsh*t.
 4 years ago '13        #202
SWAYYZE 20 heat pts20
space
space
$15,849 | Props total: 10024 10024
 ts21 said:
NY ARTISTS lost all fu*king lame none of them are lyrically relevant that can do something im talking bout the young artists of this generation that r in kendrick class

lol wtf is asap rocky gonna say

gonna rap about rick owens
You kray if you think KRIT can't compete. He want because he knows what DOT means , but best believe HEAT is on the way.

Listen too 1TRAIN KRIT been on these niccaz azz, but just has never named dropped. He murked all them niccaz on 1train ,including DOT.
 4 years ago '04        #203
sabret00the 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 275 275
 dopemental said:
You kray if you think KRIT can't compete. He want because he knows what DOT means , but best believe HEAT is on the way.

Listen too 1TRAIN KRIT been on these niccaz azz, but just has never named dropped. He murked all them niccaz on 1train ,including DOT.
Joey had that track. Pity everything else he does is arse.
 08-14-2013, 04:24 AM         #204
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the Joe Budden's stans in here.

Ghost will bury Budden alive.
 4 years ago '06        #205
flipdipbone 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 467 467
yall trippin .....Styles said he was ignorant for sayin PHYSICALLY cuz it was too much ...on his later tweets... he knew he looked like a bully
 4 years ago '13        #206
highlyfe 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,969 | Props total: 1518 1518
 poppapimple said:
How can Joe Budden call people out when he got k!lled by lil b

No wonder cali dont respect NY/NJ we have joe budden taking L's to a dude who calls himself a bi*ch
LOL damn lil b ether joe budden
 08-14-2013, 05:21 AM         #207
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 case sensitive said:
the fu*k my n*gga Vakill in the mix for?
Thought I was the only one who noticed
 4 years ago '12        #208
Shep 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,190 | Props total: 466 466
 JetSetter22 said:
but joe had a track on that mixtape or his album and kiss said something like "that was dope" or something like that, so i dont think jada really had beef with joe but joe was tight cause jada gave some wack n*gga a verse and not joe
The song Jada tweeted about was the one Joe sent shots on. What Y'all Want. Jada said something along the lines of "sh*t is tough....mean lyrics!!!" on some sarcastic sh*t. Then Joe retweeted him and later deleted it.
 08-14-2013, 05:48 AM         #209
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dopemental said:

luckily krit isn't from new york dumbfu*k
 08-14-2013, 07:07 AM         #210
Insane|Game  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 True Sinister said:
I'm riding with Joey on this one. Style complained about 50 being on south d!ck then he jumped on BMF. Styles is dissing the internet through twitter. Styles dissed a dead woman. Styles fell for the Jedi mind tricks to 50. Styles talked sh*t about Em and jumped on a song soon after.

Neither one stepped to J hood. I hope hood steps up for NY.

Jada on some fu*k sh*t not giving Budden a verse.
the Lox been fu*king with the south they were on lil john's first album
 4 years ago '10        #211
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
Ghost was one of my favorite MC's ... Joe will destroy him in the booth lyrically lets keep it real.

Its one thing to diss and laugh at Budden over all the sh*t that happens outside the booth but inside it he is a beast your being ignorant if you deny that.

People get so suped over trash bars yet Joe can say some hot sh*t and people will just hate on it due to who said it.

People got they mind made up before even pressing play
 4 years ago '06        #212
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Jaymalls said:
CANT BELIEVE n*ggaS ACTUALLY THINK JOE CAN HOLD A CANDLE TO STYLES... Styles wouldn't have to be "lyrical" all he has to do is speak real sh*t because he a REAL n*gga who would:
A. Really go to joe budden's front door
B. Really give out his address on the internet so Joe or his mans could come check him
C. Could really go to Joe's "HOOD" dolo n have no worries at all...
D. Can go to any "hood" in NY n be good!
E. Can really spit
F. Actually has a classic album and mixtape
G. Actually rhymed w/ BIG, and held his own...
H. Went not only at Jay but the entire Roc n backed all them n*ggas down...

most rappers, including jadakiss, see joey as hip hop's savior and one of the biggest moguls and kingpins in the game i doubt they'd let styles get himself k!lled by going at his don
 4 years ago '12        #213
Shep 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,190 | Props total: 466 466
 Infamous2o1x said:
Ghost was one of my favorite MC's ... Joe will destroy him in the booth lyrically lets keep it real.

Its one thing to diss and laugh at Budden over all the sh*t that happens outside the booth but inside it he is a beast your being ignorant if you deny that.

People get so suped over trash bars yet Joe can say some hot sh*t and people will just hate on it due to who said it.

People got they mind made up before even pressing play
This. It's obvious to tell the people in this thread that have no idea what they're talking about, or whose opinion is completely biased due to their feelings about Joe personally. It's one thing to say he makes trash music, because his last album really was garbage. But LYRICALLY, he never really fell off. Check his last mixtape, or Slaughterhouse tracks, and it's easy to tell that he still has it.

To say he doesn't belong anywhere near diss tracks is laughable, some people are really out of touch. I'm not even saying he'll k!ll Styles, because as one of my other favorites, I know Pinero brings a whole different style and energy to it that will have everyone rocking with him. But lyrically, na, he's not on Joe's level. And Joe is a proven vet when it comes to back and forth diss tracks.
 4 years ago '04        #214
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
Joe with trash bars???? wow... you might not like him personally but lyrically...dudes a beast...

He might get stole on or japped on ... but bar for bar... that's a tought match up...

if you want to hear a diss track look up Game Over by budden.... then comment about a his diss track abilities....
 4 years ago '07        #215
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$785 | Props total: 141 141
Nah bar for bar it's Styles P.

Joe can rap but everybody know he corny. Styles been thoro since the 90's and rapped and hung on tracks with all the greats Jay, Nas, B.I.G.

I can't see how Joe making up some imaginary bars to come come at Styles vs. Styles spitting real sh*t he would really do to Budden is even a question who would win.

Step out from beyond your keyboards for a sec. Let me ask, have you ever seen a street cypher get blown? Not some URL sh*t but in real life?

All that lyrical wit the multi's sh*t can get drowned out quick by a couple of real hard bars.
 4 years ago '12        #216
iBoxden 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,895 | Props total: 233 233
 str8 outta cuse said:
classic ny style. A west coast artist disses ny and ny artists decide to diss each other in response.

budden is not ny... Let's get that correct.
 4 years ago '12        #217
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$23,443 | Props total: 12810 12810
Watch when Joe drop his response, gonna be some shots at Styles, if he want it, he can get it
 4 years ago '05        #218
Juelz23 
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 383 383
the funny thing about this whole situation.
is back in the MM3 days, Joe was gonna do exactly what Kendrick just did.

[video - click to view]

08-14-2013, 09:24 AM         #219
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jp morgan said:
Nah bar for bar it's Styles P.

Joe can rap but everybody know he corny. Styles been thoro since the 90's and rapped and hung on tracks with all the greats Jay, Nas, B.I.G.

I can't see how Joe making up some imaginary bars to come come at Styles vs. Styles spitting real sh*t he would really do to Budden is even a question who would win.

Step out from beyond your keyboards for a sec. Let me ask, have you ever seen a street cypher get blown? Not some URL sh*t but in real life?

All that lyrical wit the multi's sh*t can get drowned out quick by a couple of real hard bars.
 4 years ago '07        #220
castro 392 heat pts392
space
space
$10,582 | Props total: 8648 8648

[pic - click to view]

part 2 coming soon
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy