The Madden NFL 25 DEMO is out today

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #1
7130 pageviews
96 comments

ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
The Madden NFL 25 DEMO is out today

ps3 later ii guuess

96 comments for "The Madden NFL 25 DEMO is out today"

4 years ago '07        #2
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
yea

we don't bang with xbox round here
 4 years ago '06        #3
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216 OP
space
space
space
well have fun with those 5 pm updates been on xbox since 4 am est
 4 years ago '11        #4
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
49ers will be the playbook of choice.. Be ready to see ALOT of it if you plan to play online.
 4 years ago '04        #5
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,608 | Props total: 1509 1509
demo is raw.....best madden ever

caught a pass with boldin hit the modifier left trigger and juke left and faked out the cb and safety...
 4 years ago '06        #6
space
space
space
like this madden wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than the past ones....players are more fluid

ill cop on the x1
 4 years ago '05        #7
BigBent06 
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
 mhurricane266 said:
49ers will be the playbook of choice.. Be ready to see ALOT of it if you plan to play online.
You ain't great at Madden if you can't use whatever play book that team has homie. ..
 4 years ago '05        #8
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 mhurricane266 said:
Good thing you can predict the option play in the defensive pre snap, so have fun with that.

Also I Moss'd Brandon Browner with Cobb on a 60 yard play action streak, sh*t was beautiful.
 4 years ago '04        #9
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 shortz said:
demo is raw.....best madden ever

caught a pass with boldin hit the modifier left trigger and juke left and faked out the cb and safety...
n*gga ain't no modifier left trigger. You do those moves with just the analog sticks thinkin this NBA 2K and sh*t.
 08-13-2013, 11:38 AM         #10
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
downloading now while watching first take on my 360

thank u based Microsoft
 4 years ago '11        #11
Chiddy 81 heat pts81
space
space
$6,766 | Props total: 4510 4510
dam when can i have this on psn
 4 years ago '06        #12
space
space
space
 Eddie.. said:
yea

we don't bang with xbox round here
 ChevyBrah said:
well have fun with those 5 pm updates been on xbox since 4 am est
 Chiddy said:
dam when can i have this on psn
 4 years ago '10        #13
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
 ChevyBrah said:
 4 years ago '04        #14
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
Richard Sherman is godly on this joint. He had Jordy Nelson in a straight jacket all game 4 tkl, 2 int on a 5 min quarter game and he was only targeted 4 times. Jordy had 1 rec. Browner on the other side was getting roasted by Cobb.
 4 years ago '12        #15
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 e G o Maniac said:
n*gga ain't no modifier left trigger. You do those moves with just the analog sticks thinkin this NBA 2K and sh*t.

[video - click to view]

Here, I'll do your next post for you:

e G o Maniac said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #16
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 ScroogeMcDuck said:

Here, I'll do your next post for you:
You right. I thought he was just talkin about the regular jukes
 4 years ago '06        #17
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1097 1097
So I'm gonna try to do an unbiased writeup because I hate EA Sports and do not pay for their games.

I've played two games so far.

First one I was SF vs BAL. It was a low scoring game with the computer kicking a 50+ FG to win as time expired. Felt like the cpu was helping make it a closer game in the 4th quarter.

The movements in free space are pretty good. The movements between the tackles, in pile-ups, scrums, and crowded space is not. They've improved the physics so that you can't run through the CPU's body parts, but stumbling over your own o-line who's blocking for you, or cutting a run to the side only to be tripped up by a nearby receiver is annoying.

Second game I was SEA vs GB (fu*k the Pack) here's a screenshot to show you how the CPU helped make the game close and more exciting in the 4th quarter:

[pic - click to view]

98 yard pick six, 74 yard run by Eddie Lacy of all people, and then a 104-yd KO Return for a TD. Just. Like. That.

All three of those long scoring plays happened within about a minute of each other, with about two minutes left in the game.

First off, I noticed a lot more bugs and overall lazy work by EA in the second game. Mike McCarthy is holding the play card in front of his face to conceal his mouth when calling a play. The play card is going through the brim of his hat. Then Pete Carroll is doing the same thing with the play card, since he doesn't wear a hat it's not going through it so +1 there, but then I noticed one thing; neither coach is wearing a headset.. so I ask you this EA Sports: who are they telling the plays to?

Cliff Avril got through the block while A-Rod was in the pocket, and instead of pursuing Rodgers he just turns the other way and goes to engage another offensive linemen.

Ended up winning the second game due to the high scoring 4th so it was fun to have such a close game, not sure if thats anything EA did to improve the game though. The last play was an INT in the end zone so it really coulda gone either way at that point.

Updated rosters, new shiny menus and fonts and everything else you would expect from an EA Sports title. Hopefully the ignite engine for X1 and PS4 helps take these games in a better direction because Madden has been going sour for the better part of the last decade. I feel like you would understand LESS about the play and coaching of NFL Football by following the concept of Madden games. I don't use "Ask Madden" all the time, but when I was on the opponents 8 yard line, they wanted me to run a hail mary.. and when I was on the 1 in a completely different series, they wanted me to pass too. I ran it on the goal line and didn't even get touched. Playing on defense and trying to contain the run, and CPU Ray Rice trucks a DE and LB at the same damn time. Running the ball seems a little easier, and stopping the runner seems a little harder. A-Rod was completing consecutive passes on me like I wasn't even playing defense. I can tell that cross routes are going to be abused.

I will play Madden 25 but I will not buy it, and unless EA Sports makes a game worth buying, it will continue to be that way for me as long as possible.

Last edited by Honolulu Blue; 08-13-2013 at 02:09 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #18
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
The only Madden demo i'll try out at this point is the next gen version. Im done with NBA 2k, Madden, NCAA Football and MLB The Show on current gen.
 4 years ago '11        #19
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
 BigBent06 said:
You ain't great at Madden if you can't use whatever play book that team has homie. ..
What does that have to do with playing online.mfers don't care about using the playbook of each team which is what my post was about.

DanBootleg said:
Good thing you can predict the option play in the defensive pre snap, so have fun with that.

Also I Moss'd Brandon Browner with Cobb on a 60 yard play action streak, sh*t was beautiful.
I saw that when I played but it also doesn't effect what I meant. Mfers will still abuse the hell out of that cheap read option. There's a gameplan for it in ncaa too and it's still just as cheap that's all.
 4 years ago '06        #20
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1097 1097
I will say that the commercials that say you won't play the same game twice with the Infinity engine are true. That's one positive takeaway from this game. The engine is good for keeping things fresh.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatums stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty Ice Tray (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy