The Madden NFL 25 DEMO is out today

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
51 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
72 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside How You Gonna Lock Up This Pretty Face For 23 YEARS???
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
111 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
7740 pageviews
96 comments

ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,563 | Props total: 1150 1150
The Madden NFL 25 DEMO is out today

ps3 later ii guuess

96 comments for "The Madden NFL 25 DEMO is out today"

5 years ago '07        #2
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,202 | Props total: 1724 1724
yea

we don't bang with xbox round here
 5 years ago '06        #3
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216 OP
space
space
space
well have fun with those 5 pm updates been on xbox since 4 am est
 5 years ago '11        #4
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,579 | Props total: 714 714
49ers will be the playbook of choice.. Be ready to see ALOT of it if you plan to play online.
 5 years ago '04        #5
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,936 | Props total: 2123 2123
demo is raw.....best madden ever

caught a pass with boldin hit the modifier left trigger and juke left and faked out the cb and safety...
 5 years ago '06        #6
space
space
space
like this madden wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than the past ones....players are more fluid

ill cop on the x1
 5 years ago '05        #7
BigBent06 
space
space
$237 | Props total: 2 2
 mhurricane266 said:
49ers will be the playbook of choice.. Be ready to see ALOT of it if you plan to play online.
You ain't great at Madden if you can't use whatever play book that team has homie. ..
 5 years ago '05        #8
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8937 8937
 mhurricane266 said:
Good thing you can predict the option play in the defensive pre snap, so have fun with that.

Also I Moss'd Brandon Browner with Cobb on a 60 yard play action streak, sh*t was beautiful.
 5 years ago '04        #9
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 shortz said:
demo is raw.....best madden ever

caught a pass with boldin hit the modifier left trigger and juke left and faked out the cb and safety...
n*gga ain't no modifier left trigger. You do those moves with just the analog sticks thinkin this NBA 2K and sh*t.
 08-13-2013, 10:38 AM         #10
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
downloading now while watching first take on my 360

thank u based Microsoft
 5 years ago '11        #11
Chiddy 81 heat pts81
space
space
$6,896 | Props total: 4914 4914
dam when can i have this on psn
 5 years ago '06        #12
space
space
space
 Eddie.. said:
yea

we don't bang with xbox round here
 ChevyBrah said:
well have fun with those 5 pm updates been on xbox since 4 am est
 Chiddy said:
dam when can i have this on psn
 5 years ago '10        #13
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,943 | Props total: 6096 6096
 ChevyBrah said:
 5 years ago '04        #14
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,866 | Props total: 1270 1270
Richard Sherman is godly on this joint. He had Jordy Nelson in a straight jacket all game 4 tkl, 2 int on a 5 min quarter game and he was only targeted 4 times. Jordy had 1 rec. Browner on the other side was getting roasted by Cobb.
 5 years ago '12        #15
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 27 27
 e G o Maniac said:
n*gga ain't no modifier left trigger. You do those moves with just the analog sticks thinkin this NBA 2K and sh*t.

[video - click to view]

Here, I'll do your next post for you:

e G o Maniac said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #16
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 ScroogeMcDuck said:

Here, I'll do your next post for you:
You right. I thought he was just talkin about the regular jukes
 5 years ago '06        #17
Honolulu Blue 33 heat pts33
space
space
$17,775 | Props total: 1701 1701
So I'm gonna try to do an unbiased writeup because I hate EA Sports and do not pay for their games.

I've played two games so far.

First one I was SF vs BAL. It was a low scoring game with the computer kicking a 50+ FG to win as time expired. Felt like the cpu was helping make it a closer game in the 4th quarter.

The movements in free space are pretty good. The movements between the tackles, in pile-ups, scrums, and crowded space is not. They've improved the physics so that you can't run through the CPU's body parts, but stumbling over your own o-line who's blocking for you, or cutting a run to the side only to be tripped up by a nearby receiver is annoying.

Second game I was SEA vs GB (fu*k the Pack) here's a screenshot to show you how the CPU helped make the game close and more exciting in the 4th quarter:

[pic - click to view]

98 yard pick six, 74 yard run by Eddie Lacy of all people, and then a 104-yd KO Return for a TD. Just. Like. That.

All three of those long scoring plays happened within about a minute of each other, with about two minutes left in the game.

First off, I noticed a lot more bugs and overall lazy work by EA in the second game. Mike McCarthy is holding the play card in front of his face to conceal his mouth when calling a play. The play card is going through the brim of his hat. Then Pete Carroll is doing the same thing with the play card, since he doesn't wear a hat it's not going through it so +1 there, but then I noticed one thing; neither coach is wearing a headset.. so I ask you this EA Sports: who are they telling the plays to?

Cliff Avril got through the block while A-Rod was in the pocket, and instead of pursuing Rodgers he just turns the other way and goes to engage another offensive linemen.

Ended up winning the second game due to the high scoring 4th so it was fun to have such a close game, not sure if thats anything EA did to improve the game though. The last play was an INT in the end zone so it really coulda gone either way at that point.

Updated rosters, new shiny menus and fonts and everything else you would expect from an EA Sports title. Hopefully the ignite engine for X1 and PS4 helps take these games in a better direction because Madden has been going sour for the better part of the last decade. I feel like you would understand LESS about the play and coaching of NFL Football by following the concept of Madden games. I don't use "Ask Madden" all the time, but when I was on the opponents 8 yard line, they wanted me to run a hail mary.. and when I was on the 1 in a completely different series, they wanted me to pass too. I ran it on the goal line and didn't even get touched. Playing on defense and trying to contain the run, and CPU Ray Rice trucks a DE and LB at the same damn time. Running the ball seems a little easier, and stopping the runner seems a little harder. A-Rod was completing consecutive passes on me like I wasn't even playing defense. I can tell that cross routes are going to be abused.

I will play Madden 25 but I will not buy it, and unless EA Sports makes a game worth buying, it will continue to be that way for me as long as possible.

Last edited by Honolulu Blue; 08-13-2013 at 01:09 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #18
Chuck_Remixed 287 heat pts287
space
space
$17,538 | Props total: 4779 4779
The only Madden demo i'll try out at this point is the next gen version. Im done with NBA 2k, Madden, NCAA Football and MLB The Show on current gen.
 5 years ago '11        #19
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,579 | Props total: 714 714
 BigBent06 said:
You ain't great at Madden if you can't use whatever play book that team has homie. ..
What does that have to do with playing online.mfers don't care about using the playbook of each team which is what my post was about.

DanBootleg said:
Good thing you can predict the option play in the defensive pre snap, so have fun with that.

Also I Moss'd Brandon Browner with Cobb on a 60 yard play action streak, sh*t was beautiful.
I saw that when I played but it also doesn't effect what I meant. Mfers will still abuse the hell out of that cheap read option. There's a gameplan for it in ncaa too and it's still just as cheap that's all.
 5 years ago '06        #20
Honolulu Blue 33 heat pts33
space
space
$17,775 | Props total: 1701 1701
I will say that the commercials that say you won't play the same game twice with the Infinity engine are true. That's one positive takeaway from this game. The engine is good for keeping things fresh.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside I guess Lil Tay aint flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Who are your preferred reviewers?
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy