most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #141
sabret00the 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 277 277
Jay sounding salty:
 4 years ago '05        #142
tokinjohn 2291 heat pts2291
space
space
$11,894 | Props total: 52335 52335

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #143
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
All K Dot did was spark a conversation but he's on that Island by himself because aside from his TDE crew and a couple of others aint nobody on that side as lyrical and current as he is.Game Maybe...But he managed to p!ss off half of slaughterhouse,Talib,Joey Badass,Fab,Jada(well not really cause he a d*ckrider but Sheek and Styles will definitely feel a certain way about it) and hopefully the OG's come through and sit him down for a few with a timeout...but he definitely gets my respect for creating a buzz...Jay Elect though was iller IMO...
 4 years ago '04        #144
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
#‎RappersKendrickDidntMention‬ Chocolate Drop AKA

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #145
bwayne1124 
space
space
$700 | Props total: 38 38
 Mannish-Yay said:
Funny how the ones Kdot didnt mention are the most salty about it.
This is true!
 4 years ago '10        #146
MANNYSOSA 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,539 | Props total: 1782 1782
Gucci Mane ‏@gucci1017 19s
I really can't wait... Imma have to do it... What ya'll think?
 4 years ago '12        #147
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,579 | Props total: 5638 5638
 silentmurder2 said:
So a great verse is defined by how tasteless clowns like yourself respond to it? God help us if that's the case.

In the past 15 years? You really wanna go there? How about Jay on Takeover, Nas on Ether, etc.

This little clowns verse will be forgotten by next week. And the sh*t is BASIC. There aint nothing special about it. If he inspires some rappers to step their games up, good. But that doesn't change the fact that it's a ABOVE AVERAGE AT BEST verse from a BASIC a.ss rapper.

Jay Electronica dropped a better verse on the same damn song, but you kids are so starved for beef in the current neutered state of "hip-hop" that you're acting like Kendrick just spit Pac's verse from Against All Odds. fu*k outta here
You know what the funny thing is? The rest of the rap game and everyone else on the internet disagrees with you
All that bullsh*t you just wrote is your dumbass opinion... if its a 'fact' that his verse was "above average at best", then where did this uproar from every rapper come from? are they all basic too? Even legends are responding to this and amazed. It wasn't just the name dropping that caused people to go crazy

And yet your simple minded self is stuck and cant understand it
I bet you're younger than 20
 4 years ago '05        #148
aftermath11 
space
space
space
$325 | Props total: 146 146
what throws me off is how fu*k n*ggas are saying that this verse isnt the best verse of 2013- just look at the impact- how could it not be. n*ggas be stuck on wordplay- did it rhyme- but look at the impact it has had on the hip hop community. First guy to call out hip hop in forever and people still find a way to hate on Kendrick.

I guess those are the same n*ggas who recently bought Tom Ford because Jay mentioned it in a song. Or the same n*ggas that rock Versace because of the Migos song. Or those n*ggas that yell no new friends on Twitter.

Hopefully this sh*t inspires some real hip hop as the game is overly saturated with marketing for luxury brands now.
 4 years ago '05        #149
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 aftermath11 said:
what throws me off is how fu*k n*ggas are saying that this verse isnt the best verse of 2013- just look at the impact- how could it not be. n*ggas be stuck on wordplay- did it rhyme- but look at the impact it has had on the hip hop community. First guy to call out hip hop in forever and people still find a way to hate on Kendrick.

I guess those are the same n*ggas who recently bought Tom Ford because Jay mentioned it in a song. Or the same n*ggas that rock Versace because of the Migos song. Or those n*ggas that yell no new friends on Twitter.

Hopefully this sh*t inspires some real hip hop as the game is overly saturated with marketing for luxury brands now.
I can't even take you serious when your name is Aftermath 11...The verse is cool but you trying to make it epic and it isn't..It's dope but 13 aint even over yet and you already crowning it.You're entitled to your opinion but you're biased...Nas verse on Let Nas Down remix>>>>K.Dot verse on Control....
 4 years ago '07        #150
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
Hov the king of NY tho
 4 years ago '05        #151
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
You know hip hop is in a bad place, when a verse like this makes rappers all of a sudden want to actually rap again. It's like all these rappers are admitting they've been bullsh*tting the last 6-8 years just to make a quick buck.

Hip hop should be about lyrics, always. fu*k that Versace Versace sh*t and Drake singing wedding songs.
OR OR...the rappers that are about sho nuff rappin had to fall back, because sho nuff rapping was looked at as being "old school" or "Lyrical Lames" as my dude Keef put it.

A successful young dude from THIS GENERATION is saying "yo, fu*k all that other sh*t, I rhyme n*gga, who the fu*k trying to do that"? And it opens a lane for them other sho nuff rappin n*ggaz to either step up or step off.
 4 years ago '04        #152
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,914 | Props total: 2561 2561
At the end of the day. Rap is a business now. This aint the in the middle of the street phuck u n*gga im gonna b the king of this sh*t.

That died along time ago. Verse was good but no fire will be sparked just trends. Like the t pain shyt.

It would have been real if he didnt say he had love he said fu*k them n*ggaz bring it lyrically. And started calling folks out with no remorse.
 4 years ago '04        #153
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
Nas verse on Let Nas Down remix>>>>K.Dot verse on Control....
this.
 4 years ago '05        #154
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 SpyDa said:
At the end of the day. Rap is a business now. This aint the in the middle of the street phuck u n*gga im gonna b the king of this sh*t.

That died along time ago. Verse was good but no fire will be sparked just trends. Like the t pain shyt.

It would have been real if he didnt say he had love he said fu*k them n*ggaz bring it lyrically. And started calling folks out with no remorse.
If its a TREND of GOOD RAP. Why should there be a complaint?
 4 years ago '05        #155
aftermath11 
space
space
space
$325 | Props total: 146 146
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
I can't even take you serious when your name is Aftermath 11...The verse is cool but you trying to make it epic and it isn't..It's dope but 13 aint even over yet and you already crowning it.You're entitled to your opinion but you're biased...Nas verse on Let Nas Down remix>>>>K.Dot verse on Control....
When i say best verse i mean it for the impact. I am not a Kendrick Lamar fan at all believe- can only play a couple songs on his albums at most. However- isnt it time someone called out hip hop?

I WANT to see n*ggas like you angry because people are contending his verse against Nas- let me down. I want to see n*ggas like you ANGRY at Kendrick for calling out their favorite rapper. This is real hip hop competition at its finest.
 4 years ago '06        #156
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470
 Illuminati said:
Joe burden isn't doing anything stfu and make a half decent album first
You tripping. Budden last joint was hot! BUT Lamar didnt mention his name. SO Budden you better drop something.
 4 years ago '05        #157
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4238 4238
I feel bad for Big Sean... he was just complaining about not being regarded as one of the best, and he came the softest on fire track
 4 years ago '04        #158
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
@ Kweli and Bada$$ for keepin it real...
 4 years ago '12        #159
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,395 | Props total: 3450 3450
Respect. Rap is about to get so dope!
 4 years ago '05        #160
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Then as Kendrick is basically saying, those n*ggas ARE WEAK.

Isn't the point of being an artist being able to think for yourself and not being a copycat? That's one of the problems with hip hop. It's too many monkey-see, monkey-do n*ggas. A week ago everyone was bouncing to Versace Versace and now all of a sudden everyone wants to be a lyrical savant.
Lol that aint the artist you talking bout tho...its the FANS that flip flop. I've never heard a Versace Versace record from any of the people he mentioned besides Drake.

Big KRIT, Jay Elec, J.Cole, Push, them n*ggaz aint copy cats and have been consistent. If Kendrick is threatening their existence...its ride or die, no time to rest on laurels. He basically telling a n*gga like J.Cole dont get comfortable, I'm on your heels! Long story short, them n*ggaz not being comfortable and staying creatively hungry means BETTER MUSIC FOR THE CULTURE to offset some of that Versace Versace sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy