Reactions to Kendrick Lamars verse on "Control"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #261
Da_Crew2k9 132 heat pts132
space
space
space
$2,996 | Props total: 2366 2366
lol k.dot either going to bring back hip hop or be king perfect business move lol
 4 years ago '11        #262
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #263
Frank Whyte 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 8 8
 neworleansavior said:
The level you describing is the level where the media and industry dictate to you who hot through marketing and talented n*ggaz are "d league" If they cant make it into yhe industry? You basically glorifying talent as worthless and fame as the determining factor of who is the best. Levels lmao

Bruh look at Serious Jones a battle rapper signed.... 5..4..3..2..1.. dropped!!!

Numbers Don't lie nobody checkin for battle rappers
 4 years ago '05        #264
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$980 | Props total: 220 220
 Aesop1 said:
wonder what the BasedGod$ take on all this is
we're talking about lyricists and you bring up that f*ggot?

youre a dweeb
 4 years ago '08        #265
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 neworleansavior said:
All KDot did was make me respect joell ortiz even more so, and for that I thank kdot lets see if he hip hop and respond .............
Joell went hard as hell but that's kendrick point if u ask me. Before this sh*t popped off Joell had not dropped nuthin like this i a minute so kendrick has helped us all. But am i the only one who thinks people misunderstood the kings of NY reference?
 4 years ago '07        #266
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1336 1336
damn...i let nas down...
 4 years ago '06        #267
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 JuiceDigaho said:
we're talking about lyricists and you bring up that f*ggot?

youre a dweeb
so BasedGod didn't ether Buddens
 4 years ago '10        #268
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,698 | Props total: 6121 6121
did tyga delete that tweet about making too much money to work on music? sh*t was cringe worthy
 4 years ago '05        #269
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,521 | Props total: 1684 1684
 sasuke-sama313 said:
Joell went hard as hell but that's kendrick point if u ask me. Before this sh*t popped off Joell had not dropped nuthin like this i a minute so kendrick has helped us all. But am i the only one who thinks people misunderstood the kings of NY reference?
the last things to come out from joell before all that touring was the slaughterhouse mixtapes & album right? how far back was that? and what about that 5am in brooklyn freestyle? not sure how far back that was either - but he's been working.

And as far as the line goes, either way you interpret it (he's the king of NY/LA or he's the new tupac) you knew someone was gonna call it out.

Kendrick had an objective & as far as that goes i would have to say point to kendrick.
But as far as the response - Joell brought it and most ortiz fans know that was one of his weaker compilations.

Either way, this is a win for hiphop if that one line truely brought the sport of it back
 4 years ago '09        #270
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,372 | Props total: 17464 17464
 t from the 617 said:
did tyga delete that tweet about making too much money to work on music? sh*t was cringe worthy
n*ggas like tyga shouldn't even exist today, bi*ch a.ss grew up in an mansion
 08-14-2013, 11:57 AM         #271
Ballzee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought Big Sean verse was tough
 4 years ago '10        #272
jhust4ever 21 heat pts21
space
space
$756 | Props total: 686 686
 4 years ago '05        #273
Mariel619 101 heat pts101
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 31 31
 P-Hill said:
Mac Miller's tweet lost me
Him even responding

@ you Ni**s defending rappers songs etc GTFOH

Its O.V.

Last edited by Mariel619; 08-14-2013 at 12:46 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #274
profit 
space
space
space
$1,403 | Props total: 123 123
This dude really comparing lux to kdot.... thats like comparing a amateur to floyd mayweather there not the same... minor to a major not just in record sales.. before u jump back on ur mans d!ck did u even hear the whole verse.. basically kdot was talking about taking fanbase so he named guys with buzz and relevancy lux fanbase consist of u and your homeboys simply put lol
 4 years ago '04        #275
spunkyXL 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,451 | Props total: 1430 1430
dang, its on
 4 years ago '12        #276
Mart85in 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$256 | Props total: 543 543

[tweet - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #277
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
soOOoooooOOo my quesitong is....

these n*gga sean NOT going to go back in the booth AFTER he heard that verse and NOT redo his...smh

if it's ya song you should ALWAY record last lmao

n*gga was prolly like.." yea yea..that was hot... i mean it was cool"
 4 years ago '05        #278
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 profit said:
This dude really comparing lux to kdot.... thats like comparing a amateur to floyd mayweather there not the same... minor to a major not just in record sales.. before u jump back on ur mans d!ck did u even hear the whole verse.. basically kdot was talking about taking fanbase so he named guys with buzz and relevancy lux fanbase consist of u and your homeboys simply put lol
You so hard on Kdot d!ck that u missing the point. You need to get out of groupie mode and look at the big picture brah. You fell victim to a marketing scheme , to do just what it did. Kdot could give a fu*k about hip hop ,controversy sells its ironic he on interscope look at there background and notice what top n*ggaz in the pass do on there label. Tupac, 50 cent ........ that n*gga not dumb but you too caught in the fact u want to see a f!ght to see whats really going on. If loaded lux an amateur why not jump in the ring and get an easy win, fu*k that is he gonna respond to joell Ortiz????????? Or was it just something he through out to get a buzz??? U talking all that fu*kboy azz shyt but u aint answering no real questions. Do you even listen to lyrics n*gga. You act like Lux aint got bars, and what about Ortiz? How old are u sound like a child. You speaking your opinion of battle rap as a fact, until he battle otriz or lux how u gonna say he better? He only dropped one major album and u talking like he a legend lmao thats d!ckriding at its finest.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 08-14-2013 at 05:02 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #279
CrimeEthics 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$1,196 | Props total: 44 44
 Mart85in said:
 4 years ago '04        #280
profit 
space
space
space
$1,403 | Props total: 123 123
It really went past you son... its not about a buzz because he allready has one if not the hottest before no id... if anything any response is a feabale attempt to become buzzworthy (ortiz)...

Hence the line of being the king of ny and the west coast at the same time... you feel some type of way because you believe loaded is the best mc.. but why would kendrick care when all of the limited fans lux has are most likely his fans also? ... you brag on lux like this n*gga birthed you dude get his nuts out your mouth... your attempt to be different then the masses has you looking like a groupie... last question why is lux the only dude you mention when there are hundreds of mcs lyricaly better than kendrick? Imo kendrick wins if hes the only one fans even know outside of the battle or Internet worlds.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy