Reactions to Kendrick Lamars verse on "Control"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #181
Young_Remedy 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,643 | Props total: 315 315
Verse was cool but nothing spectacular like some if y'all are acting.. I just like how Kendrick got under so many people's skin cause of it. It is about time we had someone who is actully going in on their competitors without being on that subliminal or tweeting bullsh*t.. Get your a.ss on the mic and show why n*ggas should respect you. I didn't take it as no type of beef but I do love how this verse is making lot of these rap n*ggas shook. Great plan on Kendrick's part to grab the whole games attention.. Kinda like how 50 did with How To Rob.. Much respect for Kendrick for not settling on the low standards of rap these days
 4 years ago '10        #182
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 446 446
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
I never liked Jim Jones until he said that lmao
 4 years ago '05        #183
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 598 598
I can't believe what I just heard. Today is indeed a new day
 4 years ago '08        #184
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 4 years ago '05        #185
Profitcy 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,670 | Props total: 333 333
Dayum I hope everybody just start going in on each other...this buddy buddy lets all make a song with khaled shyt is gettin old...khaled needta make a whole cd with all the artist on each label coming at each others necks...now that is hip hop...MMG vs. good music vs. ymcmb vs. hovs artists vs. slaughter house ft. Em vs. black hippy vs. brick squad vs. cte vs. the rest of these n*ggas...that would be an instant classic...call that shyt watch the throne 2
 4 years ago '05        #186
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 1151 1151

[pic - click to view]

bx got some really groupies on this site
 4 years ago '06        #187
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 J Rob said:
@ people calling Kendrick a basic rapper just because he's not on some lyrical miracle type sh*t that y'all backpackers have wet dreams about. The goal was to get people fired up, and that's what he did. Mission accomplished.....now go jerk off to some old Canibus....you ol' "my spherical lyrical miracles and metaphorical oracles will slaughter you with the audible" lookin a.ss n*ggas
I like this
 4 years ago '11        #188
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 431 431
 Sean Matsuda said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #189
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 1445 1445
he just put n*ggas on notice idk y n*ggas is tight...these rappers def need to step their game up
 4 years ago '13        #190
CrimeEthics 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$1,196 | Props total: 44 44
lol new one added

[tweet - click to view]

any others that should be posted?
 4 years ago '08        #191
j8dakiss 
space
space
$732 | Props total: 152 152
this just about sums up how the hip hop industry has taken to K. Dot's verse

]
 4 years ago '05        #192
Scorpz 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,174 | Props total: 20688 20688
B.O.B. was kinda weak on his response.. even jacked kendricks n game's flow off versace rmx waitin on buddens! then u know real king of the west gon come in n murk everybody in 1 shot... kdot's big bro "el juego"
 4 years ago '05        #193
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
KDot using marketing schemes the rap game getting desperate the only way he get a buzz is to diss a n*gga cause thats all these lower level n*ggaz appreciate BEEF lmmao nice move unless somebody big respond in 2 weeks this will be forgotten about. Real n*gga not even gonna respond that n*gga. Rap aint bout beef its supposed to be about enlightment and progress hip hop. Kendrick just feeding the primitives animals to get a buzz.
 4 years ago '05        #194
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 J Rob said:
@ people calling Kendrick a basic rapper just because he's not on some lyrical miracle type sh*t that y'all backpackers have wet dreams about. The goal was to get people fired up, and that's what he did. Mission accomplished.....now go jerk off to some old Canibus....you ol' "my spherical lyrical miracles and metaphorical oracles will slaughter you with the audible" lookin a.ss n*ggas
"Cause MC means move the crowd..."
 4 years ago '05        #195
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
KDot using marketing schemes the rap game getting desperate the only way he get a buzz is to diss a n*gga cause thats all these lower level n*ggaz appreciate BEEF lmmao nice move unless somebody big respond in 2 weeks this will be forgotten about. Real n*gga not even gonna respond that n*gga. Rap aint bout beef its supposed to be about enlightment and progress hip hop. Kendrick just feeding the primitives animals to get a buzz.
Kool Moe Dee vs Busy Bee was a marketing scheme too apparently.
 4 years ago '05        #196
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
Kool Moe Dee vs Busy Bee was a marketing scheme too apparently.
Tell kendrick go at loaded lux and let me know its real ......... he give u 10 bars of dissing and now he a messiah?Kendrick know how to lure these n*ggaz, he wanna battle why not go at n*ggaz who do that shyt?

Last edited by neworleansavior; 08-13-2013 at 07:57 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #197
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
Tell kendrick go at loaded lux and let me know its real .........
No.
He got at the n*ggaz thats bomb bomba dang dangin on stage, LIKE forget ALL THAT, LET's RAP.
 4 years ago '05        #198
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
No.
He got at the n*ggaz thats bomb bomba dang dangin on stage, LIKE forget ALL THAT, LET's RAP.
Nah n*gga he going at INDUSTRY n*ggaz, if you the best lyrical step in the ring n*gga. You giving n*ggaz passes jay electronica a bomb bomba dang dangin rapper? Nah, he dissing n*ggaz in a comfortable space, if he doing it for hip hop ill pay to hear him and lux on a track or in the ring go at it. He MARKETING his name in the INDUSTRY biggie and pac shyt. Fake beef.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 08-13-2013 at 08:06 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #199
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,832 | Props total: 1998 1998
 neworleansavior said:
Nah n*gga he going at INDUSTRY n*ggaz, if you the best lyrical step in the ring n*gga. You giving n*ggaz passes jay electronica a bomb bomba dang dangin rapper? Nah, he dissing n*ggaz in a comfortable space, if he doing it for hip hop ill pay to hear him and lux on a track or in the ring go at it. He MARKETING his name in the INDUSTRY biggie and pac shyt. Fake beef.
which is EXACTLY what needs to be done he went at the industry n*ggas that when they try they can spit but choose not to on a regular basis now if they respond they will have to come correct I really don't see how you're seeing this as a bad thing its not fake beef its not even real beef its competition what Hip hop is about get the n*ggas that are on TV to actually spit
 4 years ago '09        #200
Willi263 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 2988 2988
Still can't believe everybody thinkin its a diss.....he named the niccas thats his friends in the game and thats his best competition....and let them know that this is a competition. I love it cus I'm tired of all this buddy buddy ish in the rap game. The ones who should feel like its a diss are the rappers that he didn't mention....and all these NY rappers feeling sensitive about the NY line are stupid...in my opinion, he was saying he is Pac & Big combined. I aint mad him at all....hope these rappers step they game up!
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now