most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #41
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Tha Problum said:
who you keepin?
Don't draft two qbs this time
 08-15-2013, 04:31 PM         #42
Tha Problum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't

I know who I'm keepin tho
 08-15-2013, 05:12 PM         #43
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha Problum said:
keepers gonna eff me up. Needa see what the pool of available players and picks and ish gonna look like so I can develop my masterful winning strategy
Now if I did that, what kind of GM would I be?
 4 years ago '07        #44
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
No keeprs from last year. If we do keepers we are doing it right and starting this year. We arent gonna fu*k around
 4 years ago '07        #45
space
space
Wait...are the keepers official?mi just saw the post in the league..you can keep them or not? Really? Get the fu*k outta here with that
 08-15-2013, 08:11 PM         #46
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
Wait...are the keepers official?mi just saw the post in the league..you can keep them or not? Really? Get the fu*k outta here with that
I don't know Co Commish, what do you think? You're the only person I'll let override it.
 4 years ago '05        #47
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2455 2455
I'm w/ Keith... Think We Should Do Keepers For Next Season

Unless I Get Back Peyton For Brady
 4 years ago '07        #48
space
space
Its just fu*ked. We never fully agreed last year that it was a keeper. It doesnt make sense to me to allow some teams to keep players and others dont. We dont even have the same number of teams as last year. If you REALLY want to do a keeper then lets start it this year and make a LEGITIMATE keeper league
 08-15-2013, 08:47 PM         #49
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
Its just fu*ked. We never fully agreed last year that it was a keeper. It doesnt make sense to me to allow some teams to keep players and others dont. We dont even have the same number of teams as last year. If you REALLY want to do a keeper then lets start it this year and make a LEGITIMATE keeper league
This is why he's co-commish.
 08-15-2013, 09:52 PM         #50
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have an official statement on Keepers in a bit.

We will also need to settle on some final version on rules and settings and have every sign something. $2,000 is enough to go to court over.
 4 years ago '07        #51
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 4418 4418
 keithbm1111 said:
It doesnt make sense to me to allow some teams to keep players and others dont. We dont even have the same number of teams as last year. If you REALLY want to do a keeper then lets start it this year and make a LEGITIMATE keeper league
Everyone has the option for keepers, the f*ck are you talking about? The 3 new teams take over an existing roster from last season and can pick from their new roster.

If we get 2-3 people that drop out this season we are going to be right back in the same spot next year.
 4 years ago '11        #52
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
my adopted team is trash

that 16th draft pick too

I gotta cop some extra patches 'n' sh*t since I'm getting rated at the end of the month ( ) and I'm getting promoted to E-4 ( ) but if I don't pay on draft day, I'll pay on the 15th
 08-16-2013, 01:08 AM         #53
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Everyone has the option for keepers, the f*ck are you talking about? The 3 new teams take over an existing roster from last season and can pick from their new roster.

If we get 2-3 people that drop out this season we are going to be right back in the same spot next year.
What he's saying is, we didn't go into the draft last year with the strategy that it would be a keeper league. We vaguely mentioned it, but never really committed to it.

What Keith is saying and what I initially said in the other thread is if we draft fresh and establish from the jump that we have keepers then going forward regardless of who drops out or what happens we are going to keep these players. We didn't nail that down before the last draft.

I think we've gone off the tracks so I'm going to wipe everything clean and establish our league's direction from here on out.

1. Our draft order will no longer be determined by my lottery. It will be handled at random by Yahoo thirty minutes before the draft. I don't like not knowing where i'm going to draft and I have a feeling a lot of people don't like it either. However, in the best interest of keeping this league as fair and unshakable as possible we will let yahoo decide. When I redo the settings, Keith will vouch that I have in fact let Yahoo handle the draft order.

2. We will not select keepers this year. I gave into pressure from a few of you to have keepers this year even though I said in a couple of occasions in the other thread that we wouldn't. I think because we did not come in with an iron clad keeper policy last season, we shouldn't just adjust to having keepers this season. I apologize for my indecisiveness regarding this policy but I want people to enjoy this league first and foremost, but we have to do what is right.

3. All league matters will need to be a voted on and each matter will need 12 votes in order to be passed. I can't think of everything ahead of time and we will need to be flexible and have these matters passed at a 3/4 majority.

4. Speak up. Don't come to me with issues after the season is over with. If you have a problem, say something. I will do my best to keep this league as fair and as balanced as possible, but I will not deal with any 11th hour bullsh*t. In a group dynamic sometimes things don't go your way, me included. For the greater good of this league we need to roll with whatever comes our way. I will do my best to maintain competitive balance to make sure everyone has an equal chance at $2,000 and nobody feels cheated. IF YOU FEEL CHEATED, SPEAK UP. Period.

If anyone has a problem with what I have said, please, let me know we will address it before we go any further. Thank you.
 08-16-2013, 01:25 AM         #54
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Draft will be at 10:30 PM EST on Sunday, September 1st.

I know some people wanted a later draft, let me know if that's too late or what. Times were filling up.

I didn't know that Yahoo could randomly select the order right now. I was going to do that until I saw how the order ended up.

1. THE RILEY CO...
2. Living Dange...
3. Rhymes wit V...
4. Young Gods
5. Rich Kotite's
6. Tom Brady Jo...
7. Bronx bombers
8. The Goonies
9. GRODT
10. New York Cok...
11. Ghetto Soopa...
12. Salty fu*kin...
13. Los Pollos
14. Massive Dynamic
15. The Romos3xuals
16. Mike Vick's ...

In the best interest of the league, I'm going to leave the draft setting as Yahoo generating it 30 Minutes prior to the draft because that looks MAD SHADY.
 4 years ago '07        #55
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,534 | Props total: 10874 10874
How the fu*k did I go from 6th pick to 10th

Btw fu*k u Keith. Ur a bi*ch:spits on u and walks out slamming door:
 08-16-2013, 07:03 AM         #56
Tha Problum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wasn't a fan on the keepers thing like keith, but once I was reading up on it I liked it BUT if we're not doing it that's fine with me we can go into this year with a clear cut understanding moving forward and for future seasons we won't have to have much discussions since we'll all be on the same page

As far as the draft stuff, how come we just don't always let yahoo handle it? Seems fine to me to let our draft order get handled by the service we're using.

Edit- I like that draft order, forget that 30 minutes before business But anywho, I'm cool with the sept 1st thing if thats what it is but 10:30 is late as hell I'm tryna get this done with and go to sleep or go out for dinner or somethin we're gonna be drafting into monday morning

Last edited by Tha Problum; 08-16-2013 at 07:20 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #57
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
 Brooklyn Lost said:

Thats not the draft order
 08-16-2013, 07:28 AM         #58
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brooklyn Lost said:

READmafukkaREAD!!!!!
 08-16-2013, 07:30 AM         #59
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha Problum said:
I wasn't a fan on the keepers thing like keith, but once I was reading up on it I liked it BUT if we're not doing it that's fine with me we can go into this year with a clear cut understanding moving forward and for future seasons we won't have to have much discussions since we'll all be on the same page

As far as the draft stuff, how come we just don't always let yahoo handle it? Seems fine to me to let our draft order get handled by the service we're using.

Edit- I like that draft order, forget that 30 minutes before business But anywho, I'm cool with the sept 1st thing if thats what it is but 10:30 is late as hell I'm tryna get this done with and go to sleep or go out for dinner or somethin we're gonna be drafting into monday morning
It's late but it should move quicker than last time since we only have 16 teams and it's going to be 1 minute per pick.

I'd love to have it earlier personally but
 4 years ago '05        #60
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2455 2455
I Actually Like The Way Dangerously Does The Draft...

It Reminds Me Of The NFL Knw When You Pick So U Can Do Research

But I'm Also Fine Leaving It Up To Yahoo ...

So No Keepers This Season ???
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy