Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #561
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Dangerously said:
Go fu*k yourself f*ggot. Don't ever quote me or prop ms again you piece of sh*t.

Stunna that was weak. Very weak
 10-15-2013, 07:26 AM         #562
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
Can someone please fill me in on Team sM? Whats going on there?
That used to be the Goonies. Team BK Antics Forever is Stunna's team.

I redid the schedule so everyone (except me) gets A shot at Team SM and BK Antics Forever. Some of you are playing duplicate matches, I don't have the time to really sort out week by week without having duplicates. Some of you I ironed out, some of you have two matches against the same team. I made sure everyone faces a division opponent and nobody is facing anyone three times. If anyone has a problem, pm me and i'll do my best to handle it.

If anyone wants a refund at the end of the season, PM me and I will do it. It has to be at the end of the season because League Safe will have to award it to you like a payout. I'm sorry I'm trusting of people. If you want to back out, i'll refund you your money, no harm, no foul.
 4 years ago '05        #563
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 Tha Problum said:
Come back from vacation and see all kinds of mess going on
 4 years ago '11        #564
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
Giant k!ller
 4 years ago '07        #565
space
space
 Dangerously said:

I redid the schedule so everyone (except me) gets A shot at Team SM and BK Antics Forever. Some of you are playing duplicate matches, I don't have the time to really sort out week by week without having duplicates. Some of you I ironed out, some of you have two matches against the same team. I made sure everyone faces a division opponent and nobody is facing anyone three times. If anyone has a problem, pm me and i'll do my best to handle it.

If anyone wants a refund at the end of the season, PM me and I will do it. It has to be at the end of the season because League Safe will have to award it to you like a payout. I'm sorry I'm trusting of people. If you want to back out, i'll refund you your money, no harm, no foul.
Not your fault people refuse to pay. When perfectly fine last year, people just bi*ched out. Pathetic
 10-15-2013, 08:52 AM         #566
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I appreciate that Keith, but it is my fault. I should know not to be trusting but whatever, sh*t moves on.
 4 years ago '07        #567
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
 Dangerously said:

I didn't check this thread before I started working on schedules...

I sent you the spreadsheet I worked on though for reference.
 10-15-2013, 03:46 PM         #568
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Really? A spreadsheet?

No. I refuse kyhoopsgoat.

I understand you're trying to help dude but unless other people are that wound up about scheduling, it's not that serious. I specifically made it to where you get both bye weeks and you have no duplicates because you are the only one who has even mentioned scheduling.

I know i'm not the best Commish but I'm not going overboard for this.
 10-15-2013, 03:48 PM         #569
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys really should be glad I'm not a Stunna type dude who just disappears or screws over the league because some of this sh*t is overwhelming/overbearing.

This is supposed to be fun...right?
 4 years ago '07        #570
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
Im still having fun...Next year will be better it's gon be our 4th season and all the owners should be solid guys...I apologize again for not paying on time but my circumstance is different and legit and im not the type to just blatantly fu*k people over even I don't know none of you guys...I'm a little disappointed that some owners was so hyped at beginning about this and that n*ggas talking bout mugs and belts and sh*t etc... Everybody got lives I know but some people don't even visit this thread at all to check in or to drop some trash talk haven't seen some people since before the draft...I just thought people would have been a Lil more interested and engaged knowing that stakes are so high
 10-15-2013, 06:11 PM         #571
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Next year will be free most likely. I'm tired of dealing with collecting fees and sh*t.
 4 years ago '07        #572
space
space
Lets just cut the sh*t with everything and get back to playing fantasy football. Enough dropping out and sh*t lets just get back to real fantasy football and sh*t talking
 4 years ago '07        #573
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
Free is not fun lol
 4 years ago '07        #574
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
 Dangerously said:
Next year will be free most likely. I'm tired of dealing with collecting fees and sh*t.
I understand why you are frustrated, but the blame is not on you at all.

You gave people the benefit of being responsible and paying for something they agreed to.

Don't beat yourself up over some b*tches on this site.

The Beer League will never be free and we will make this last until the end of time.
 4 years ago '12        #575
Fresh.E 65 heat pts65
space
space
$17,463 | Props total: 4683 4683
Aye, straight up. I can't drop the 200 this year to pick up someones team. But next year, I'm down. I'll get the money in right away and won't bullsh*t. You know i got that money in early last year. Just saying
 10-17-2013, 06:50 PM         #576
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kyhoopsgoat said:
I understand why you are frustrated, but the blame is not on you at all.

You gave people the benefit of being responsible and paying for something they agreed to.

Don't beat yourself up over some b*tches on this site.

The Beer League will never be free and we will make this last until the end of time.
No offense, but if I want the beer league to be free, it will be free.
 10-17-2013, 07:00 PM         #577
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean, it probably won't be, but I'm just saying. Next year I'm doing everything on my terms and you can either be with it or not.
 4 years ago '05        #578
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
No disrespect but fu*k a next year right now . Still plenty of season left and fun to be had. Danger I know you feeling some way right now but lets make some lemonade in this bi*ch
 10-18-2013, 03:18 AM         #579
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
No disrespect but fu*k a next year right now . Still plenty of season left and fun to be had. Danger I know you feeling some way right now but lets make some lemonade in this bi*ch
 10-18-2013, 06:49 AM         #580
Tha Problum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SanFranLost said:
Aye, straight up. I can't drop the 200 this year to pick up someones team. But next year, I'm down. I'll get the money in right away and won't bullsh*t. You know i got that money in early last year. Just saying
didn't let my boy sanfran back in for some dead beats

it's iight ima bring this trophy home for the fic
[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy