Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
123 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-03-2013, 04:14 PM         #421
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah, I had a few core members turn their back on me with this. If anything I might run a $20 a head 12 team league.

kyhoopsgoat can have the beer league name if he wants though.

Last edited by Dangerously; 10-03-2013 at 04:18 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #422
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,113 | Props total: 2873 2873
 Dangerously said:
All players will be released to waivers for two days.

I've opened up the moves you can make to 25 so if people want to just change their whole team they can.

You will put your claims in and rank them by importance. On Sunday morning your rosters should be updated with your new teams and the schedules will be reflected by the new active teams.

I have a feeling two teams will end up paying before the deadline so we will end up with an $1800 pot so $1500 for first $300 for second.

If we get 12, we'll have a 6 team playoff. If it's 10 then we will have a 4 team playoff.

This will be the last beer league.
c'mon breh...the higher pot just probably exposed a lot of n*ggas bank accounts, just keep the core who paid this round, make us pay before the draft next year, and keep that band together. most competitive league I've been in, no lie.
 10-03-2013, 04:21 PM         #423
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have another owner who says he won't pay by the deadline. Out of respect for them I won't allow sh*t talking.
 10-03-2013, 04:23 PM         #424
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
c'mon breh...the higher pot just probably exposed a lot of n*ggas bank accounts, just keep the core who paid this round, make us pay before the draft next year, and keep that band together. most competitive league I've been in, no lie.
I'm glad you're having fun. I'm a terrible Commish. kyhoopsgoat is more experienced in fantasy commissioner duties so i would like for him to take the beer league over next year.

I will probably do a smaller $20 league next year. I made the mistake of not having my head in it 100 percent.
 5 years ago '07        #425
kyhoopsgoat 420 heat pts420
space
space
$18,950 | Props total: 5057 5057
 Dangerously said:
kyhoopsgoat can have the beer league name if he wants though.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #426
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,622 | Props total: 10653 10653
 Dangerously said:
I'm glad you're having fun. I'm a terrible Commish. kyhoopsgoat is more experienced in fantasy commissioner duties so i would like for him to take the beer league over next year.

I will probably do a smaller $20 league next year. I made the mistake of not having my head in it 100 percent.
only 2 out of 16 didnt pay right? i wouldnt mind having the steaks () as high next year (or maybe a little less) and a couple less players
 5 years ago '07        #427
space
space
 Dangerously said:
kyhoopsgoat is more experienced in fantasy commissioner duties so i would like for him to take the beer league over next year.

[pic - click to view]

10-03-2013, 04:32 PM         #428
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
only 2 out of 16 didnt pay right? i wouldnt mind having the steaks () as high next year (or maybe a little less) and a couple less players
5 out of 16 now, one owner just came through.
 5 years ago '05        #429
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,622 | Props total: 10653 10653
 Dangerously said:
well damn, nevermind
 5 years ago '10        #430
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 Dangerously said:
fu*kin welch a.ss hoes
 5 years ago '07        #431
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 521 521
I just posted on the league message board on yahoo (I refuse to type all that sh*t again on my phone) everybody go check it out and let me know whats up I havent been on here as much lately
 5 years ago '11        #432
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Dangerously said:

I'm in on the $20 league breh, let a n*gga know
 10-03-2013, 06:12 PM         #433
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I read it. If you're working that much, I can close to your team and we'll be cool. Thanks for speaking up but you don't have to pay if you don't have the time to manage the team.
 5 years ago '11        #434
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Tmac225 said:
I just posted on the league message board on yahoo (I refuse to type all that sh*t again on my phone) everybody go check it out and let me know whats up I havent been on here as much lately
where you work where n*ggas can't even access a computer on they off time...we even got internet in the middle of the ocean now, b
 5 years ago '07        #435
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 521 521
 wjcorner said:
where you work where n*ggas can't even access a computer on they off time...we even got internet in the middle of the ocean now, b
i can manage my team...I just wont be able to pay till I get back home...I wanna pay and be part of the league but I wont be home till the oct.28

I explained a little better on the league message board
 10-03-2013, 10:20 PM         #436
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tmac225 said:
i can manage my team...I just wont be able to pay till I get back home...I wanna pay and be part of the league but I wont be home till the oct.28

I explained a little better on the league message board
Nah, you're good man.

Honestly, all I want is payment or an explanation.

Both Will and Tmac are settled. Goonies are out.

That leaves Stunna, Dex and Zay.
 10-04-2013, 07:19 AM         #437
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cutting time

I saw you lurking yesterday Dex.
 10-04-2013, 10:05 AM         #438
Tha Problum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm so confused on what's going on with the players. We're doing another draft for them? Thats kinda dope
 5 years ago '07        #439
space
space
 Tha Problum said:
I'm so confused on what's going on with the players. We're doing another draft for them? Thats kinda dope
Dangerously is removing the transaction limit for this week and then he will place all the players on waivers to pick up. So, look at your Waiver Priority to gauge where you are at in the pecking order.

If this all goes by the plan, your new players will be available to play on your roster this Sunday.
 10-04-2013, 11:04 AM         #440
Tha Problum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Dangerously is removing the transaction limit for this week and then he will place all the players on waivers to pick up. So, look at your Waiver Priority to gauge where you are at in the pecking order.

If this all goes by the plan, your new players will be available to play on your roster this Sunday.
I don't even know how to do that son, what tab is it under to see where your at? Hopefully it's not a free for all
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
98 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
48 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
244 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
130 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
48 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
160 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy