Aug 12 - 15 year old kid in ATL denied from heart transplant list b/c of past bad behavior

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #81
purpleaxxe 114 heat pts114
space
space
$1,256 | Props total: 74 74
 SpyDa said:
young n*ggaz get no respect in this new age. trayvn didn't deserve to live and neither does this n*gga. according to society
It's not that young black males do not get respect, it's that they make very poor decisions that people in positions of authority do not understand. And in a lot of cases they are to stupid to play the game to get want they want and/or need. Another poster was vilified because he suggested that he pull up his pants. Personally, I feel that he should have represented in a better way as well. He presentation did not make me feel as if he would be the best candidate for the heart. It's also a reflection of his mother. He's 15 and has tattoos. What kind of mother allows a child to make life-long decision at such an early age.

Glad has on the list, but it still doesn't mean they will get him one in time. They may have done it let the media attention blow over. Hate to be a pessimist.
 4 years ago '10        #82
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,414 | Props total: 6247 6247
thats fu*k up man
 4 years ago '07        #83
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
 TheMindOf said:
If he does get the heart, this kid better turn his life all the way the fu*k around.

Like somebody said in here earlier, if he fu*k this sh*t up, its 3 lives lost in vain.

- The person who lost their life to give him the heart
- His life
- And a person who probably died because they were below him on the list.

It'd be sickening to be a person who's love one died so they could give the heart to a person who wasted it..
you and the other dude make it seem as if people are intentionally dying just to donate organs ..if this bi*ch a.ss little n*gga doesn't cut the bs and turn his life around then that heart truely did go to waste
 4 years ago '09        #84
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
15... has tattoos and run ins with the law...
he wrote himself off before others did
 4 years ago '10        #85
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Deniro732 said:
you and the other dude make it seem as if people are intentionally dying just to donate organs

Reminds me of that movie "The Island"

[pic - click to view]

Where they sick, rich people pay to have clones of themselves bred on a colony and then have them k!lled for their organs.

Lil Jay said:
15... has tattoos and run ins with the law...
he wrote himself off before others did
His mom failed him more than anything else, honestly.

Just goes to show that she running a house with no rules or consequences. Not everybody cut out to be raising kids.

Whole situation sad for so many reasons.
 4 years ago '07        #86
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
sh*t is sad but understandable.my moms woulda denied tha heart herself if i was in pictures lookin like that.im sure i did way worse than him at by 15 but i was always kept good grades and any of myteachers would go to bat for me.
 4 years ago '08        #87
doctate54 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 0 0
 HHS said:
I understand why they need criteria in place, because there are a limited number of organs for transplant and they want them to go to people who will follow through with treatment, but it's just hard not to wonder if they would overlook this stuff if he wasn't a young black man.
Was kinda thinking the same thing.
 4 years ago '06        #88
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
I've said this before, no one cares about the Black Teenager.
 4 years ago '08        #89
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,262 | Props total: 8667 8667
 UcantCme said:
sh*t his parents should be ashamed.

tatted up, durag on and cant even pull his pants up in the hospital, has a criminal record at 15 and has sh*tty grades.

Im not gonna say that its right for someone to be denied a chance at life but i do understand the amount of hearts available and the amount that are needed and you have to make an educated guess at who will put the organ to better use.

This

It has nothing to do with him being black, it's the fact that he doesn't deserve it. What kind of 15 year old is tatted up, has a criminal record, etc.

If there's someone else that needs that heart who is an upstanding citizen, they should get it first. Whether they're black, brown, white, etc..doesn't matter. This kid doesn't deserve it.
 4 years ago '09        #90
Two Five Design 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 16 16
The mom said they could not make it to treatment, not even to save her sons life. Failed treatment = failing heart. The mom already admitted they would not let the organ live even if he gets it.

His mom gave him the death penalty.
 4 years ago '04        #91
jBoRiCuA 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,628 | Props total: 193 193
Something is off about this. I work in the hospital and I've seen old people, ex drunks, and ex drug users get qualified for the list / get a transplant. Even in the article the parents say they "THINK" it's because of his bad grades, etc. But I highly doubt it.

If they don't have evidence that he will go to follow ups or take medication, the family most likely failed to bring him to his appointments repeatedly or he has already failed to take the medication needed, hence "non-compliance". They say they have no car, but n*ggas can't take a bus if your life depended on it?

Another disqualify for the organ transplant list is drug and alcohol use... not tryna judge the kid but that could be a reason, too.

Sounds like they're trying to play the victim role to me. hospitals don't give a fk if you're black white blue green gang member good person bad person rich or poor.
 08-14-2013, 08:44 AM         #92
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder how some of y'al would feel about this situation if you had a loved one who was on the list with straight A's and bright future ahead of them but they were passed up for this kid to get it instead.
 08-14-2013, 09:45 AM         #93
Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he was white..
 4 years ago '04        #94
The Master 2 heat pts
space
space
$411 | Props total: 7 7
 Tha Problum said:
 4 years ago '07        #95
Stevenkidd13 13 heat pts13
space
space
$541 | Props total: 3 3
 Poohdini said:

[pic - click to view]

this may actually go down for real
 08-14-2013, 09:59 AM         #96
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
devils gonna devil
 4 years ago '11        #97
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
whole bunch of fortune tellers in here thinking they know the value of a person's life due to some perceived future???
 4 years ago '04        #98
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
at 15 his life is already doomed for him to be a drug dealer is what im reading from yall idiots
 4 years ago '06        #99
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,179 | Props total: 1806 1806
Ok Im a watchdog for racial injustice but this isnt it...I mean you dont have to uncle tom ya whole life but dont be anti and ignorant until that forced change. Thats like a ignorant mofo goes to prision, he joins islam for protection and when he gets back out, he smokin drinkin, eatin hot dogs just right back...same as a white dude, they go to prison and find "the lord" but get back out and its meth, drinkin, stealing, eatin hot dogs...if you aint gonna make that change people shouldnt change for you...Still, it IS sad, but hey this aint Elysium...yet.
 4 years ago '05        #100
kingkolby 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 97 97
 getyagameup said:
he doesn't deserve it because he's non compliant....with school???? and he broke the law??? give me a fu*king break with that mentality. if that's the case then white people shouldn't be allowed to speak, say sh*t or hold office for all the history of treacherous actions they have taken against black folks.

when you go to court, they bring up your criminal history and 'judge' you off of that.

when you go for a job, they bring up your job history, credit history, school history, drug test, medical history sometimes, and give you a job based off of that.

yet when black people talk about slavery, the most brutal and viscous actions done to black people, seemingly, IN HISTORY, we have to forget about it......it's over....we are free now.....get past it.

i'm just tired of the hypocrisy. no one wants to address this issue and then wonder why the country is in the condition that it's in. yea, please get the entire fuk outta here with this.

help this man to live. racist a.ss hospital.
Not the same thing. Your putting judgement on a people. He is an INDIVIDUAL.

Yes they judge YOU off that its a decision you made knowing the consequences.

No slavery shouldnt be forgotten it was wrong, but YOU didnt go through it and I didnt do it to you some ignorant as*holes in the past did it. that would be like me blaming you for something your grandfather did to my grandfather.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
1 day ago