Aug 12 - 15 year old kid in ATL denied from heart transplant list b/c of past bad behavior

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
265 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-13-2013, 10:00 PM         #61
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xoutchucky said:
if that young n*gga shot that hospital up and murked every one in that bi*ch I'd applaud him. fu*k em! They don't care about your life right? Why care about theirs?
I tried to get upset at this post but I just couldn't.

I actually kinda feel you on this sh*t lol
 4 years ago '09        #62
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,408 | Props total: 10534 10534
 getyagameup said:
he doesn't deserve it because he's non compliant....with school???? and he broke the law??? give me a fu*king break with that mentality. if that's the case then white people shouldn't be allowed to speak, say sh*t or hold office for all the history of treacherous actions they have taken against black folks.

when you go to court, they bring up your criminal history and 'judge' you off of that.

when you go for a job, they bring up your job history, credit history, school history, drug test, medical history sometimes, and give you a job based off of that.

yet when black people talk about slavery, the most brutal and viscous actions done to black people, seemingly, IN HISTORY, we have to forget about it......it's over....we are free now.....get past it.

i'm just tired of the hypocrisy. no one wants to address this issue and then wonder why the country is in the condition that it's in. yea, please get the entire fuk outta here with this.

help this man to live. racist a.ss hospital.
While I do think they should give him the transplant, you did go a bit overboard...It's not because he was black...That much I can a.ssure you..If it was they'd deny every black person who needs help...And I'm sure they don't do that, or you'd really hear about it...Plus you want to call a hospital in ATLANTA racist? Atlanta is the blackest city in America...
 4 years ago '05        #63
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
They did the same to my uncle, he's white. You do realize most transplants only last an average of 6 years, right? There are a limited number of organs available, you have to give it to the person who maximizes the chances of it working, other wise you are condemning more deserving recipients. Race has nothing to do with it, here.
 4 years ago '12        #64
Gulla 2 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 73 73
 UcantCme said:
i never said he deserves to die. you are making it seem like im saying its ok, put 2 bullets in his head.

im just saying that there may be others that would make better use out of the heart.

This is what some people are missing. I don't agree with it at all, they have absolutely no right to play God, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I understand, there's not just a fu*king stockpile of hearts, give them too the people who'll make the most use out of their lives with it, and treat those hearts the best.

I'm happy they changed the decision and he got the heart though.
 4 years ago '10        #65
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 1497 1497
"I think that they don't think that we can pay for the medicine. We probably couldn't get to the doctor visits because of transportation. I don't have a car," Hamilton told MyFoxAtlanta.com.
That makes MUCH more sense.

CREAM
 4 years ago '05        #66
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
Either way, they relented. He's first in line for the heart.

If he doesn't do his part, they should take it back.
 4 years ago '06        #67
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 2328 2328
 Mattaveli said:
Its all well and good for this kid not to get a heart, he will just become a criminal. We shouldnt give treatment to drunk drivers either, they deserved it. The elderly too, theyll just die soon any way. If you start creating reasons why someone isnt eligible to medical treatment, eventually only the privileged will be able to receive it. Will you be able to prove that you deserve to live by their standards? Do you think your life will be worth it?

[pic - click to view]

Sooner than we think....
 4 years ago '12        #68
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
 xoutchucky said:
if that young n*gga shot that hospital up and murked every one in that bi*ch I'd applaud him. fu*k em! They don't care about your life right? Why care about theirs?
 4 years ago '06        #69
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 2328 2328
And for the record the medical community should never make decisions like this based on morality. There are tons of hospitals backed by religious organizations. All you clowns backing this decision, what if you or your loved ones were refused treatment because you weren't affiliated w/the religion? Or what if those same hospitals refused services to atheists & agnostics? Mafukkas would get of their high horses quick as fukk. Whether a person uses that transplant to better their lives or extend a life of fukkery, that should never determine the level of importance of treatment...
 08-13-2013, 11:09 PM         #70
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
And for the record the medical community should never make decisions like this based on morality. There are tons of hospitals backed by religious organizations. All you clowns backing this decision, what if you or your loved ones were refused treatment because you weren't affiliated w/the religion? Or what if those same hospitals refused services to atheists & agnostics? Mafukkas would get of their high horses quick as fukk. Whether a person uses that transplant to better their lives or extend a life of fukkery, that should never determine the level of importance of treatment...

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #71
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
 Grave said:
Take that rag off n cover ur tats if u want the wiiii man to help u dumb n*gga
n*gga shut your bi*ch a.ss up!!!
 4 years ago '10        #72
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
seems legit to me. give it to another kid that has a higher chance of doing something productive with the heart (black white or whatever other race)
 4 years ago '06        #73
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
If he was next up on the list he should get it.

If they got criteria why they let him get on the list in the first place, make no cents.

I hope dude makes it and sue the hospital. Ether whey story fu*ked up
 4 years ago '10        #74
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 illstate11 said:
If he was next up on the list he should get it.

If they got criteria why they let him get on the list in the first place, make no cents.
 4 years ago '13        #75
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
his history with law enforcement and poor grades.
Only in America.
 Poohdini said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #76
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
devils gonna devil
 4 years ago '08        #77
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
my cousin had psoriasis of the liver and he was denied a liver transplant cuz of his drinking in the past, its jus how it is you got to show them transplant places that your life is worth the transplant..
 4 years ago '10        #78
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
I'm gonna sit this one out....
 4 years ago '13        #79
meek92 61 heat pts61
space
space
$4,688 | Props total: 17 17
that sh*t aint right. somebody's bad past shouldn't deny them a life saving transplant. hell, if he does get it, maybe it'll make him look at life differently. the boy's still young as hell
 4 years ago '04        #80
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2548 2548
young n*ggaz get no respect in this new age. trayvn didn't deserve to live and neither does this n*gga. according to society
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy